⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best Female Muscle Websites

Started by JOESoyElRey123, December 27, 2010, 06:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m76

If you want your money's worth check out

musclegirlshd.com

Already over 24 hours of videos. And new videos added twice a week, two at a time, meaning 4 new videos every week. And these are videos with an average length of 15 minutes, but some are over 30 minutes long. Other sites charge 30 for a single video like that. An on top of that almost all exclusive models never seen anywhere else.


Other sites are in decline imo too.

hdpyhisiques is crap, too few updates, new models are added maybe once or twice a month, as they consider a new shoot with the same model as a new model as well which is stoopid. And they spread out their content over multiple sites, like premiumphysiques and tanyafitness, etc. If they posted all content under a single subscription it would be worth it, but not currently. As soon as my 3 months subscription runs out I'm cancelling. It's not worth it, not by a mile.

femflex was worthless for at least 5 years now.

herbiceps The quality is just not on par with the times, Mike is stuck in the nineties or early 2000s quality wise. Yes he adopted HD, but nothing else. The site is an unorganized mess, with often missing thumbnails, and hard to navigate. But it's still worth checking because they occasionally do have a few decent models in decent shape. Sadly most of them are bikini types, which does not move me at all.  But even after you weed out the bikini types what remains is still considerably more than what you get from hdphysiques

muscleappeal actually has a few good models, but the site and videography is amateurish, and they also have started splitting material with another site called musclegirlsworld. you need to have access to both to get all the good stuff.

femalemusclenetwork Just no, no, and no. This site is just too dirty. It objectifies these women beyond belief. Even the environments reek underground sex slave style.  It just turns my stomach.

awefilms I don't understand their business model, it confuses me, is it a membership site or a clip store? I steer clear of it.

krivstudios I was a member off and on, for years until I found out the hard way that their payment system is insecure. Someone got hold of my card details most certainly from their site, since it's the only one not allowing paypal, or at least ccbill.  I've been avoiding it ever since, and won't touch any site that has it's own billing system.  But the content was pretty good while I was following them, so it's a shame.

amazingmusclebeauties I have a love hate relationship with this site, I love most of their models, but the videos are too short, and the photos are often low quality, and have the shit airbrushed out of them. Each time I subscribed again I regretted it.

ftvideo great site, great quality, but not enough quantity for me to justify a subscription

muscleangels  90% of the models featured are too hardcore for me, but the quality is good, and the updates are pretty regular, so if you into that you might like it

femalecityflex fairly new site, with nice models, but the amount of updates is just not enough to warrant a subscription especially at their inflated price. For a regular 10 I'd say it's a worthy investment, but they ask for €20 a month. And I was a member there maybe a year ago, and still only have to go down a few pages on their updates page to get into the area I already saw then.

That's about all the sites I tried fairly recently




m76

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Roland B

I don't think your anaylsys is right on a few sites.  Although i have never tried musclegirls hd I wiil check it out based on what you say.

but your take on hdphys is wrong. their rate of updates remains the same as it always been, about 3x per week.  new models every friday.  They only have repeat shoots of a handful of models such as tanya hyde, christine moyers, etc.  for instance, their model list is here and you can see for yourself.  very few models have a 2, 3, 4, etc... - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and besides, what is wrong with new shoots with older models when their look and muscles are changing?  it's not like they are saving the same shoots for years.

And, they do not spread their content to their other sites. i had the same concern about a year ago and spoke to their owner about it. he pointed out that he just announces news about what's going on their other sites because the main hd site gets the most traffic. but updates are not affect. he proved to me in the what's new link.   prepium physique is where they feature sponsored competitors like katie lee and sara butlers and it does not slow down update at their regular site.  And their clips store just features content supplied by the girls as a means for them to make money. the sport is expensive .  i have no problem with that.  it's fine to critize sites but you don't have your facts straight on this one.

femlex has indeed been garbage for years. you are right.
herbiceps has the best photos but the worst videos.  they just don't nkow how to showcase the muscles.  great models though.  agree with you on the navigation and clutter and broken photo links.

muscle eppeal - I definitely like their rare models mostly from Europe and canada (only awefilms seems to get the same models).  I don't think their video quality is too bad. not on par with muscle angels, hdphys, or ftvideo though.

ftvideo - still one of my favorite sites but their archive and navigation doesn't make sense to me.  great quality and great models.

awefilms. - too hardcore both in terms of models and type of videos, but their production is top notch. I wish they featured still photos sometimes but i know video is what most people like so they seem to just do that

krivvstudios - the site has its ups and downs over the years but the qualitiy of the models is like ftvideo, herbiceps, hdphysiques, which is my favorite type of models.  i have not have any issues with their payment system and find it convenient.  layout is good and easy to navgate. productions quality is sometimes amateurish but good on most models.

muscle angels - still one of the better sites in my opnion.  annie does great work and i like her style to get close in on huge ripped muscle girls.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you want your money's worth check out

musclegirlshd.com

Already over 24 hours of videos. And new videos added twice a week, two at a time, meaning 4 new videos every week. And these are videos with an average length of 15 minutes, but some are over 30 minutes long. Other sites charge 30 for a single video like that. An on top of that almost all exclusive models never seen anywhere else.


Other sites are in decline imo too.

hdpyhisiques is crap, too few updates, new models are added maybe once or twice a month, as they consider a new shoot with the same model as a new model as well which is stoopid. And they spread out their content over multiple sites, like premiumphysiques and tanyafitness, etc. If they posted all content under a single subscription it would be worth it, but not currently. As soon as my 3 months subscription runs out I'm cancelling. It's not worth it, not by a mile.

femflex was worthless for at least 5 years now.

herbiceps The quality is just not on par with the times, Mike is stuck in the nineties or early 2000s quality wise. Yes he adopted HD, but nothing else. The site is an unorganized mess, with often missing thumbnails, and hard to navigate. But it's still worth checking because they occasionally do have a few decent models in decent shape. Sadly most of them are bikini types, which does not move me at all.  But even after you weed out the bikini types what remains is still considerably more than what you get from hdphysiques

muscleappeal actually has a few good models, but the site and videography is amateurish, and they also have started splitting material with another site called musclegirlsworld. you need to have access to both to get all the good stuff.

femalemusclenetwork Just no, no, and no. This site is just too dirty. It objectifies these women beyond belief. Even the environments reek underground sex slave style.  It just turns my stomach.

awefilms I don't understand their business model, it confuses me, is it a membership site or a clip store? I steer clear of it.

krivstudios I was a member off and on, for years until I found out the hard way that their payment system is insecure. Someone got hold of my card details most certainly from their site, since it's the only one not allowing paypal, or at least ccbill.  I've been avoiding it ever since, and won't touch any site that has it's own billing system.  But the content was pretty good while I was following them, so it's a shame.

amazingmusclebeauties I have a love hate relationship with this site, I love most of their models, but the videos are too short, and the photos are often low quality, and have the shit airbrushed out of them. Each time I subscribed again I regretted it.

ftvideo great site, great quality, but not enough quantity for me to justify a subscription

muscleangels  90% of the models featured are too hardcore for me, but the quality is good, and the updates are pretty regular, so if you into that you might like it

femalecityflex fairly new site, with nice models, but the amount of updates is just not enough to warrant a subscription especially at their inflated price. For a regular 10 I'd say it's a worthy investment, but they ask for €20 a month. And I was a member there maybe a year ago, and still only have to go down a few pages on their updates page to get into the area I already saw then.

That's about all the sites I tried fairly recently

m76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think your anaylsys is right on a few sites.  Although i have never tried musclegirls hd I wiil check it out based on what you say.

but your take on hdphys is wrong. their rate of updates remains the same as it always been, about 3x per week.  new models every friday.  They only have repeat shoots of a handful of models such as tanya hyde, christine moyers, etc.  for instance, their model list is here and you can see for yourself.  very few models have a 2, 3, 4, etc... - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and besides, what is wrong with new shoots with older models when their look and muscles are changing?  it's not like they are saving the same shoots for years.

And, they do not spread their content to their other sites. i had the same concern about a year ago and spoke to their owner about it. he pointed out that he just announces news about what's going on their other sites because the main hd site gets the most traffic. but updates are not affect. he proved to me in the what's new link.   prepium physique is where they feature sponsored competitors like katie lee and sara butlers and it does not slow down update at their regular site.  And their clips store just features content supplied by the girls as a means for them to make money. the sport is expensive .  i have no problem with that.  it's fine to critize sites but you don't have your facts straight on this one.


Well it's an opinion, it can't be wrong.  Last time I was subscribed to the site the other sites premiumphysiques and the other clip store site didn't even exist yet. And it sure feels like there were more content back then. All I'm saying is that to me the subscription is not worth keeping for a few  minute long clips weekly.  And I just checked the what's new page now, and it's 2 weeks between new models, not one. Jan 8, Jan 22, Feb 6, Feb 19. Is the pattern I found.  And if we take into account that there are bound to be some models who are not to one's taste then the equation says to me: not worth it.


Quoteherbiceps has the best photos but the worst videos.  they just don't nkow how to showcase the muscles.  great models though.  agree with you on the navigation and clutter and broken photo links.

For me to consider paying for photos they need to be at least 8MPIX and sadly none of the paysites meet that criteria.

Maxturbator

m76 - I fully support u on hdphysiques. They have new model each Friday but nowdays very, very often they just give just photogalleries and post clips of stuff which was shot half year ago. Not good enough. I think the same - it is just designed to milk as much as you can...
Herbiceps - I am a beliver not gonna comment
awefilms - sometimes I love their stuff sometimes it is just boring for me (brazilian stuff now) - they could mix up more
muscleangels - the best imo
musclegirlshd - i like it - big minus you cannot save video. Plus totally different set of models
muscleappeal - agree with you on this -looks like done by amateur but different models
krivstudios - nice modes but 0 talent for photo/videography and this annoying voice of these guys shooting videos + lame music just kills it for me
utopiantertainment - one of my favs
femalemusclenetwork - dude should put manual how to recycle same stuff for 5 years through 50 different websites
femalecityflex - nice hot models, good quality, not enough updates though
femflex - just RIP
muscle-fantasies + the other one - ok, i guess


autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you want your money's worth check out

musclegirlshd.com

Already over 24 hours of videos. And new videos added twice a week, two at a time, meaning 4 new videos every week. And these are videos with an average length of 15 minutes, but some are over 30 minutes long. Other sites charge 30 for a single video like that. An on top of that almost all exclusive models never seen anywhere else.

Curious about this site. Are the videos the same as the ones he posts on youtube? Same good quality video + horrible video effects? Are they all behind-the-scenes videos of his photoshoots?

Gonna chip in with some of the other sites:
HDP - I don't think the updates have changed, just more spam for some of the other sites in the updates list. Still good quality videos of some great models.
HB - some of the video is good these days - one guy is shooting with a tripod so the video stays still ;D Sadly, most is jerky or focusing on some part the girl isn't flexing :(
Krivs - does some good stuff, but he desperately needs a new camera to keep up with the likes of MA which shoots some stunning video

I also like Utopia & Crush, but there are too many non-fitness girls on Utopia and the wrestling on Crush is just badly fake. Bring back the more realistic wrestling like Premier Prods :)

Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

m76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you want your money's worth check out

musclegirlshd.com

Already over 24 hours of videos. And new videos added twice a week, two at a time, meaning 4 new videos every week. And these are videos with an average length of 15 minutes, but some are over 30 minutes long. Other sites charge 30 for a single video like that. An on top of that almost all exclusive models never seen anywhere else.

Curious about this site. Are the videos the same as the ones he posts on youtube? Same good quality video + horrible video effects? Are they all behind-the-scenes videos of his photoshoots?


No, not the same videos, much longer, and less edited, very high video quality, especially on the clips that are 1080. About 90% of the clips are 720p, but he said all the material he shoot recently will be 1080p. But you can't complain about the quality of the 720p videos either.  No, there are no video effects, all the videos are as shoot. There are some studio shoots where he played around with the lighting, but that's as far as effects go.

I think the only downside is that some of the videos don't contain flexing (especially older ones) and some of the models can't flex properly, and he doesn't seem to instruct them, at least not on camera. I don't know what's going on because non of the videos have audio for privacy reasons I guess.

m76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
musclegirlshd - i like it - big minus you cannot save video. Plus totally different set of models
I have the same sentiment. Not being able to save the videos would be a deal breaker for me as well. 

There is a way to save the videos, but I don't want to publish instructions, because it would weigh heavily on my conscience if full videos from the site started popping up on youtube.

Muscle Appeal

Thanks for the feedback.
The purpose of Muscle Appeal and Muscle girl World is that Muscle Appeal is a membership website where we post videos of normal flexing video clips outdoors. Muscle Girl World is a video clip store that specializes in more "sexual" style of videos or more "fetish" orientated. The other main difference is that on Muscle Girl World the models get a percentage of their sales, therefore some submit their own clips or prefer to be featured on that  website since it is a better option for them financially.

We receive very little feedback in terms of what people want to see, so we can only record what we think people want to see.

Personally. I am a fan of the one shot video take that has minimum editing.

If you have watched out videos on out VIP members area feel free to let us know what you would want to see for us to improve.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you want your money's worth check out

musclegirlshd.com

Already over 24 hours of videos. And new videos added twice a week, two at a time, meaning 4 new videos every week. And these are videos with an average length of 15 minutes, but some are over 30 minutes long. Other sites charge 30 for a single video like that. An on top of that almost all exclusive models never seen anywhere else.


Other sites are in decline imo too.

hdpyhisiques is crap, too few updates, new models are added maybe once or twice a month, as they consider a new shoot with the same model as a new model as well which is stoopid. And they spread out their content over multiple sites, like premiumphysiques and tanyafitness, etc. If they posted all content under a single subscription it would be worth it, but not currently. As soon as my 3 months subscription runs out I'm cancelling. It's not worth it, not by a mile.

femflex was worthless for at least 5 years now.

herbiceps The quality is just not on par with the times, Mike is stuck in the nineties or early 2000s quality wise. Yes he adopted HD, but nothing else. The site is an unorganized mess, with often missing thumbnails, and hard to navigate. But it's still worth checking because they occasionally do have a few decent models in decent shape. Sadly most of them are bikini types, which does not move me at all.  But even after you weed out the bikini types what remains is still considerably more than what you get from hdphysiques

muscleappeal actually has a few good models, but the site and videography is amateurish, and they also have started splitting material with another site called musclegirlsworld. you need to have access to both to get all the good stuff.

femalemusclenetwork Just no, no, and no. This site is just too dirty. It objectifies these women beyond belief. Even the environments reek underground sex slave style.  It just turns my stomach.

awefilms I don't understand their business model, it confuses me, is it a membership site or a clip store? I steer clear of it.

krivstudios I was a member off and on, for years until I found out the hard way that their payment system is insecure. Someone got hold of my card details most certainly from their site, since it's the only one not allowing paypal, or at least ccbill.  I've been avoiding it ever since, and won't touch any site that has it's own billing system.  But the content was pretty good while I was following them, so it's a shame.

amazingmusclebeauties I have a love hate relationship with this site, I love most of their models, but the videos are too short, and the photos are often low quality, and have the shit airbrushed out of them. Each time I subscribed again I regretted it.

ftvideo great site, great quality, but not enough quantity for me to justify a subscription

muscleangels  90% of the models featured are too hardcore for me, but the quality is good, and the updates are pretty regular, so if you into that you might like it

femalecityflex fairly new site, with nice models, but the amount of updates is just not enough to warrant a subscription especially at their inflated price. For a regular 10 I'd say it's a worthy investment, but they ask for €20 a month. And I was a member there maybe a year ago, and still only have to go down a few pages on their updates page to get into the area I already saw then.

That's about all the sites I tried fairly recently
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!

Muscle Appeal

Thanks for the feed back.

The reason Awefilms gets the some of the same models is because we sometimes do work with Awefilms. Sometimes you really want to work with a model but you can't because you are miles away... We help Awefilms, they help us.

We are always looking to improve... Personally I HATE recording videos on a DSLR Camera, which is what FTVideos and HDP use... I never received a complaint about the video quality before so I didn't think it was an issue. I should start to use and get used to the DSLR.

Thanks.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think your anaylsys is right on a few sites.  Although i have never tried musclegirls hd I wiil check it out based on what you say.

but your take on hdphys is wrong. their rate of updates remains the same as it always been, about 3x per week.  new models every friday.  They only have repeat shoots of a handful of models such as tanya hyde, christine moyers, etc.  for instance, their model list is here and you can see for yourself.  very few models have a 2, 3, 4, etc... - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and besides, what is wrong with new shoots with older models when their look and muscles are changing?  it's not like they are saving the same shoots for years.

And, they do not spread their content to their other sites. i had the same concern about a year ago and spoke to their owner about it. he pointed out that he just announces news about what's going on their other sites because the main hd site gets the most traffic. but updates are not affect. he proved to me in the what's new link.   prepium physique is where they feature sponsored competitors like katie lee and sara butlers and it does not slow down update at their regular site.  And their clips store just features content supplied by the girls as a means for them to make money. the sport is expensive .  i have no problem with that.  it's fine to critize sites but you don't have your facts straight on this one.

femlex has indeed been garbage for years. you are right.
herbiceps has the best photos but the worst videos.  they just don't nkow how to showcase the muscles.  great models though.  agree with you on the navigation and clutter and broken photo links.

muscle eppeal - I definitely like their rare models mostly from Europe and canada (only awefilms seems to get the same models).  I don't think their video quality is too bad. not on par with muscle angels, hdphys, or ftvideo though.

ftvideo - still one of my favorite sites but their archive and navigation doesn't make sense to me.  great quality and great models.

awefilms. - too hardcore both in terms of models and type of videos, but their production is top notch. I wish they featured still photos sometimes but i know video is what most people like so they seem to just do that

krivvstudios - the site has its ups and downs over the years but the qualitiy of the models is like ftvideo, herbiceps, hdphysiques, which is my favorite type of models.  i have not have any issues with their payment system and find it convenient.  layout is good and easy to navgate. productions quality is sometimes amateurish but good on most models.

muscle angels - still one of the better sites in my opnion.  annie does great work and i like her style to get close in on huge ripped muscle girls.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you want your money's worth check out

musclegirlshd.com

Already over 24 hours of videos. And new videos added twice a week, two at a time, meaning 4 new videos every week. And these are videos with an average length of 15 minutes, but some are over 30 minutes long. Other sites charge 30 for a single video like that. An on top of that almost all exclusive models never seen anywhere else.


Other sites are in decline imo too.

hdpyhisiques is crap, too few updates, new models are added maybe once or twice a month, as they consider a new shoot with the same model as a new model as well which is stoopid. And they spread out their content over multiple sites, like premiumphysiques and tanyafitness, etc. If they posted all content under a single subscription it would be worth it, but not currently. As soon as my 3 months subscription runs out I'm cancelling. It's not worth it, not by a mile.

femflex was worthless for at least 5 years now.

herbiceps The quality is just not on par with the times, Mike is stuck in the nineties or early 2000s quality wise. Yes he adopted HD, but nothing else. The site is an unorganized mess, with often missing thumbnails, and hard to navigate. But it's still worth checking because they occasionally do have a few decent models in decent shape. Sadly most of them are bikini types, which does not move me at all.  But even after you weed out the bikini types what remains is still considerably more than what you get from hdphysiques

muscleappeal actually has a few good models, but the site and videography is amateurish, and they also have started splitting material with another site called musclegirlsworld. you need to have access to both to get all the good stuff.

femalemusclenetwork Just no, no, and no. This site is just too dirty. It objectifies these women beyond belief. Even the environments reek underground sex slave style.  It just turns my stomach.

awefilms I don't understand their business model, it confuses me, is it a membership site or a clip store? I steer clear of it.

krivstudios I was a member off and on, for years until I found out the hard way that their payment system is insecure. Someone got hold of my card details most certainly from their site, since it's the only one not allowing paypal, or at least ccbill.  I've been avoiding it ever since, and won't touch any site that has it's own billing system.  But the content was pretty good while I was following them, so it's a shame.

amazingmusclebeauties I have a love hate relationship with this site, I love most of their models, but the videos are too short, and the photos are often low quality, and have the shit airbrushed out of them. Each time I subscribed again I regretted it.

ftvideo great site, great quality, but not enough quantity for me to justify a subscription

muscleangels  90% of the models featured are too hardcore for me, but the quality is good, and the updates are pretty regular, so if you into that you might like it

femalecityflex fairly new site, with nice models, but the amount of updates is just not enough to warrant a subscription especially at their inflated price. For a regular 10 I'd say it's a worthy investment, but they ask for €20 a month. And I was a member there maybe a year ago, and still only have to go down a few pages on their updates page to get into the area I already saw then.

That's about all the sites I tried fairly recently
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!

Karharot

Absolutely disappointed from HB lately ...again, and again!
These days only they shoot measurements videos, as
Krivs and HDP not doing anymore, the other hundreds of
boring posing companies like Muscle angels, Femalecityflex
Muscle appeal, Femflex, etc ... never did any !!
And what we have from HB lately in their measurement videos,
just a few seconds, no close ups, and the usual shaking camera ..
and hundreds of bikini/absolutely no muscle/ girls...
I don`t know who fault is this, Mike or Sean, but they have to
rename the website...HerNotBiceps ...
I ♥ Saradas

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the feed back.

The reason Awefilms gets the some of the same models is because we sometimes do work with Awefilms. Sometimes you really want to work with a model but you can't because you are miles away... We help Awefilms, they help us.

We are always looking to improve... Personally I HATE recording videos on a DSLR Camera, which is what FTVideos and HDP use... I never received a complaint about the video quality before so I didn't think it was an issue. I should start to use and get used to the DSLR.

Thanks.


I don't have an issue with the posing or the video quality - they're all good for me. Keep it up :)

The only issue I do have is a lot of the clips are quite dark, so you might need some lights or a camera that can handle the darker locations better. I know some of the clips are submitted by the models, so can't be helped.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Roland B

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well it's an opinion, it can't be wrong.  Last time I was subscribed to the site the other sites premiumphysiques and the other clip store site didn't even exist yet. And it sure feels like there were more content back then. All I'm saying is that to me the subscription is not worth keeping for a few  minute long clips weekly.  And I just checked the what's new page now, and it's 2 weeks between new models, not one. Jan 8, Jan 22, Feb 6, Feb 19. Is the pattern I found.  And if we take into account that there are bound to be some models who are not to one's taste then the equation says to me: not worth it.

No, your opinion can't be wrong but your facts can be.  I just checked the updates, and the new models have indeed been every friday. Difference is, you just don't count the models who have new shoots/looks.  I consider those new since they are different time frames and totally different looks. Often the girls add more muscles or are either offseason or contest shape difference prior shoots.  Too me that is worth it.  I still find the output of content to be consistent and sufficient.  Maybe youre just young, but I remember the days of paying $60 for a 45 minute ray martin vhs or wpw tape.  Now for 1/4 that price, we get access to years worth of videos and photos for 30 days.  so worth is relative. Iin my opinion, hdphys is still among the very best.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me to consider paying for photos they need to be at least 8MPIX and sadly none of the paysites meet that criteria.

isn't that a huge image? i woudl guess that server space would be eaten up very fast like that which is why these guys downrez for web.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
m76 - I fully support u on hdphysiques. They have new model each Friday but nowdays very, very often they just give just photogalleries and post clips of stuff which was shot half year ago. Not good enough. I think the same - it is just designed to milk as much as you can...
Herbiceps - I am a beliver not gonna comment
awefilms - sometimes I love their stuff sometimes it is just boring for me (brazilian stuff now) - they could mix up more
muscleangels - the best imo
musclegirlshd - i like it - big minus you cannot save video. Plus totally different set of models
muscleappeal - agree with you on this -looks like done by amateur but different models
krivstudios - nice modes but 0 talent for photo/videography and this annoying voice of these guys shooting videos + lame music just kills it for me
utopiantertainment - one of my favs
femalemusclenetwork - dude should put manual how to recycle same stuff for 5 years through 50 different websites
femalecityflex - nice hot models, good quality, not enough updates though
femflex - just RIP
muscle-fantasies + the other one - ok, i guess

Again, I'll disagree with you on hdphys. I have emailed webmaster about the lack of video on some models, and his reply was that many girlss have been scared away from video becuse boyfriends and trainers have told girls it is not good to do video clips. but thanksfully most girls will still do video.  he said he would rather get hot photos of some top girlss than nothing at all. 

I agree with you with most else. I think city flex is a bright new spot.  have bought some of their clips from hdphys clips store and the cityflex guy does great videos.  krivstudios does have some great models and i like the music.  but sometimes the production is low quality yes. everyone has different opinions on the music

herbiceps would be served to find good webdesigner for both the site and the webcam site.  it's too cluttered.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gonna chip in with some of the other sites:
HDP - I don't think the updates have changed, just more spam for some of the other sites in the updates list. Still good quality videos of some great models.
HB - some of the video is good these days - one guy is shooting with a tripod so the video stays still ;D Sadly, most is jerky or focusing on some part the girl isn't flexing :(
Krivs - does some good stuff, but he desperately needs a new camera to keep up with the likes of MA which shoots some stunning video

I also like Utopia & Crush, but there are too many non-fitness girls on Utopia and the wrestling on Crush is just badly fake. Bring back the more realistic wrestling like Premier Prods :)

Yes, I like both those rwrestling sites as well.  Utopia has deep archives and hot models and production is always top notch. Crush has the best models currently, but sometimes the wrestling is fake i agree.  sometimes very competitive.  if you like the old premier pductions videos like me, i think there are many like that on crush.  hard to tell which ones are good and which ones are too fake by the sample videos though. i bought a membership instead of downloads, that way you get access to all their videos.

m76

I don't know why you insist on protecting hdpysiques, the content is not enough for me, that's my opinion. If the amount of new material decreased or not is irrelevant in this regard.

Quote
isn't that a huge image? i woudl guess that server space would be eaten up very fast like that which is why these guys downrez for web.

It might have been a huge image 10 years ago. But times change, 8MP is only about 4K resolution. Many of us have 4K displays. So the least I can expect from an image to fill the screen entirely. Personally I wouldn't mind even more resolution, as the best DSLR cameras out there are already at 36MP.

Compression algorithms are advancing also. A 8MP image could be compressed to be about 1MB and still have excellent quality.  It's still small compared to even a short videoclip.

m76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the feedback.
The purpose of Muscle Appeal and Muscle girl World is that Muscle Appeal is a membership website where we post videos of normal flexing video clips outdoors. Muscle Girl World is a video clip store that specializes in more "sexual" style of videos or more "fetish" orientated. The other main difference is that on Muscle Girl World the models get a percentage of their sales, therefore some submit their own clips or prefer to be featured on that  website since it is a better option for them financially.

We receive very little feedback in terms of what people want to see, so we can only record what we think people want to see.

Personally. I am a fan of the one shot video take that has minimum editing.

If you have watched out videos on out VIP members area feel free to let us know what you would want to see for us to improve.

I'm also a fan of less edits. The only thing you could improve is what Autchere already mentioned. The lightning /contrast of the videos are often bad. It wouldn'T hurt to invest into some professional lights. Or at least some reflectors.

Muscle Appeal

Thanks. We are always working to improve the quality.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!