⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Viking Queen

Started by SK, December 20, 2010, 09:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello
Question: How permissiv is she, hj, bj, fs?
Best regards
Matd
YMMV but yes possible if your not a douche


Siva


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she do KOs?

She might, I emailed her a few weeks ago asking about a domination session. She mentioned about being "very dominant" and "alpha"

She will be in the UK in August, planning on seeing her. £300ph

Mscllvr21

I saw her recently and she was sensual and pretty open minded

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her recently and she was sensual and pretty open minded

Did you pay £300ph? Is she more bigger/muscular now?

dsax40s

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After more research, I realized that she was literally my dream woman from years ago before I finally took the plunge on doing sessions. I never knew she did them. I must now weep to myself over my loss.

lol.  I understand that.  I missed out on Alina Popa and Brigita B.  :-(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello
Question: How permissiv is she, hj, bj, fs?
Best regards
Matd

She's upped her extras price to £500ph

Can't decide whether to see her or just wait until Ms Xena tours London again.

clay99

She's back in London this week

£300ph

Unsure whether to book her or wait for someone like Ms Xena, Rippedprincess they look more muscular than her

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back in London this week

£300ph

Unsure whether to book her or wait for someone like Ms Xena, Rippedprincess they look more muscular than her
my experience sometime ago now was excellent...don't misss any of them. Just don't eat this month.,

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back in London this week

£300ph

Unsure whether to book her or wait for someone like Ms Xena, Rippedprincess they look more muscular than her
my experience sometime ago now was excellent...don't misss any of them. Just don't eat this month.,

Unfortunately she was only in London for 1 day. Now in Birmingham.

Was very tempted in seeing Vikingqueen but didn't have time.



chimpy666

I've booked a session with VQ and very excited I milan's my vary but does she do full nudity i've asked for. sensual session so I hope so :)

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've booked a session with VQ and very excited I milan's my vary but does she do full nudity i've asked for. sensual session so I hope so :)
Yes.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've booked a session with VQ and very excited I milan's my vary but does she do full nudity i've asked for. sensual session so I hope so :)
Yes.

If you had to pick between Vikingqueen or Ms Xena who would you chose?

It's very annoying how both of them are coming to London within a few days of each other so can only pick 1. Not spending over £500 before xmas.

Vikingqueen says its £300ph with HR and £500 for FS

Ms Xena says its £420 for nude and £480 for FS

fa13

Tough call, good luck whichever you decide I'm sure your have a great time!

chimpy666

Does anyone know her age she looks amazing.