Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Viking Queen

Started by SK, December 20, 2010, 09:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hghxpress

she is married so i dont think FS  is available


robinmatson1949

I'm always daydreaming that some of my favorites hit rock bottom financially and become so desperate they  decide to use what they have and go on tour. Of course my daydreaming meant they all stopped here in Orlando. Ive had tremendous sessions with two of the upper echelon FBBs.  They fell just a bit short of full service. Just a bit. And that was okay with me..to touch, taste, smell. lick FBBs
that kept me up so many nights was enough for me. When I came into this hobby I made  a list of 10-20 that I'd shell out some hard cash to session with...like Cindy Phillips, Debbie Leoung or Nikki Fuller. And whatever they charge I'm willing to pay. If Cindy Phillips offered 2 hours for something just short of FS for say, $1200, I couldnt get to the bank fast enough.  And if someone wants to call me sucker or rube, so be it.  Even two hours  alone in the same room with Cindy Phillips would be a real slice.   

boromena

I am wondering has anyone met "Vikingqueen" from Wb270?  She is listed as coming to Northern Ireland 1-3 August, but her profile does not say much and has a headless picture, so not sure about it.  Anyone shed any light?

boromena

Thanks.  It was indeed her.  Had a session with her while she was in Belfast.  Was pretty good.  Not the most exciting time, but still plenty of lifts/some light wrestling, and she is certainly well muscled.

Flanagan

Thanks for your experience? How much was it?

Athletic

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for your experience? How much was it?

I have had one session with MJ and it was the best muscle worship session I ever had. This woman oozes sex appeal and has an amazing body.
So so hot, and really natural dominant(I did not expect that) It was really a most memorable experience, and worth every cent of the 500 dollar( for topless muscle worship)

Highly recommended

annagolovin

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I have recently booked a session with her. Anyone has any more recent or additional experiences to share about Marika? What should I expect?

Thanks in advance.

gatorvin

My experience - don't pay retail. she negotiates
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annagolovin

@gatorvin - What do u mean by that?

gatorvin

the headline prices can be negotiated a bit. they are very high i think
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samsadeniz

god damn you people are very rich!! 500usd!!

gatorvin

that's retail homeboy. nobody pays that do they?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dazeitgeist

I have sessioned with her once. She has the most incredible body, but sadly I found her to be a real clockwatcher ( I got shortchanged by a few minutes).


legolas

Hello,

  VikingQueen is doing a European tour soon and she is coming to my city. Does anybody here have any experience with this beautiful woman?

Thanks

Alina-fan

I had a session with her long time ago (2011 or 2012). One of the sweetest girls I met in a session. I didn't ask for extras because she was super nice and sweet and I didn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable. But other than the session was great. Great for muscle wrship and lift and carry lovers.

You might wanna ask her about her current condition. When I met her,  she between off-season and contest shape which is my preference.