Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Viking Queen

Started by SK, December 20, 2010, 09:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agamemno12

If I'm not mistaken I think she was born in 1967

It has been confirmed she was born in 1967.

agamemno12

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

agamemno12

UK Tour
Date Begins          Date Ends          City                        Area           Country
03/18/2024        03/21/2024       London                  OTHER       United Kingdom
03/21/2024        03/24/2024       Birmingham            OTHER       United Kingdom

from her page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

Met Vikingqueen in Bayswater, about 5 min walk from station.

Very sweet down to earth lady. Someone you would hang out with as a friend at a coffee shop or restaurant. Mentioned some impressive numbers, she's stronger than most fbbs but not as vascular/ripped. I think she's made a conscious decision to stop or regulate taking gear a long time ago and promote a more natural feminine appeal.

Overall a very nice lady, probably need more than 1 session with her to bring out her other side.

MakeMeFly

Nice one! Did you try any lifts? If so, how easy were they
for her and what's your weight please? She seems nice in email conversations. Whats her current weight and how massive does she look? Thanks!

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice one! Did you try any lifts? If so, how easy were they
for her and what's your weight please? She seems nice in email conversations. Whats her current weight and how massive does she look? Thanks!

Yh I am around 80kg, she did do a couple of lifts. Carried ok but I think if you are over 90kg or have a different body shape might be harder for her but she is still capable. I am quite lean

Told me she's about 85kg. Doesn't look "Massive" because she has stopped taking gear and promotes a more healthier/natural look so don't expect to see veins popping out etc but is strong.  But also with her you probably need to have 2-3 sessions with her. Maybe it's her strategy but I get the impression when she meets new clients she tries to have deep-felt conversations to get to know the person first.


martin1

Save your money for better sessionate. Not strong as she used to be more curvy shape than muscular. She looks much older nowadays.   

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Save your money for better sessionate. Not strong as she used to be more curvy shape than muscular. She looks much older nowadays.

She might not have the muscle definition but she is very strong. Honestly her shoulders and lats were quite similar to Ms xena but Ms xena has bigger biceps/arms. Their legs were quite similar.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Save your money for better sessionate. Not strong as she used to be more curvy shape than muscular. She looks much older nowadays.

She might not have the muscle definition but she is very strong. Honestly her shoulders and lats were quite similar to Ms xena but Ms xena has bigger biceps/arms. Their legs were quite similar.

Clay, I'm curious, how accurate are her pics on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login versus what she looks like today? Most of the pics there seem old, prior to getting a lot of ink. Always wanted to session with her but I don't think I'm going to Europe anytime soon.

clay99

The 2nd pic is accurate on her SG profile. She's not as defined as before. You won't find veins popping like with ms Xena. Told me she stopped taking gear years ago and is more of natural athlete now. Age isn't a problem for me in fact I prefer older ladies. To the naked eye she looked late 40s to me. Not as old as I thought she would look. Even though she wasn't as muscular as I anticipated, still great and I would be tempted to see her again. (She visits London often) But I want to try other ladies first. Ms Melissa and perhaps Rene Campbell are on my list

tgb3040

I think or seeing her in Copenhagen, asked gor a quote

JustBiceps

I think it's misleading that she uses old pics on her profile. Clients should know the current shape/condition of the sessionette

Franalaa

Saw her some months ago, really friendly and kind and had no trouble lifting me but without trying to be rude you could tell her age

jbeast

I don't know about anyone else here, and never met Viking Queen  (always wanted to), but I don't look like I did 20 years ago. But SHE looks better today that most of us looked a couple of decades ago, and still HOT. Maybe not as muscular, but if she was near me, I'd give her a go.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know about anyone else here, and never met Viking Queen  (always wanted to), but I don't look like I did 20 years ago. But SHE looks better today that most of us looked a couple of decades ago, and still HOT. Maybe not as muscular, but if she was near me, I'd give her a go.

Yes, obviously, if this was a "would you?" then the answer is Yes.

Footfansweden

I have had two sessions with her in the recent years here in Sweden.
Super friendly and accomodating.

I am more into foot fetish / domination and martial arts but I do like muscular women to.

We had a foot worship / ballbusting session both times and I loved every minute. She is caring and yet she can push your limits with her kicks and stomps.

I will defo give another go when ever the chance comes.