Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Viking Queen

Started by SK, December 20, 2010, 09:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingaro

Did anyone see her this time around?


dsax40s

I saw her in 2003 and she was incredible - and SO gorgeous.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

makko1

Are there images of her?

boyofwinter

Fantastic woman. Very friendly and fun.

gregtherangerstott

Are the photos on WB270 recent or are they from years ago? If the third is recent then she is the embodiment of my dream woman. As such, please be gentle in crushing my dreams if the photos represent the latter.

gregtherangerstott

After more research, I realized that she was literally my dream woman from years ago before I finally took the plunge on doing sessions. I never knew she did them. I must now weep to myself over my loss.

gatorvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After more research, I realized that she was literally my dream woman from years ago before I finally took the plunge on doing sessions. I never knew she did them. I must now weep to myself over my loss.

She's easy to chronicle via tattoos. She now has a full sleeve and the other arm is filling fast. Pic 1 fairly recent, 2 hard to tell, 3 ancient history. I saw her pre tattoo and post. Hmmmm. Think I'll pass, but she is very intelligent and charming though. She's very 'normal' compared to some girls you meet. I like crazy though! I'm not dating them it's just an hour of fantasy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She went to India to be one of these celebrity fitness trainers looks like she's returned back to Europe. I think she got divorced and now she's back doing sessions. She quoted me £300 for 1 hour
quoted me $600US

JustBiceps

She was always expensive, but $600 is too much.

MakeMeFly

Anyone met her recently?
Thanks!

fa13

I wish! She's a beaut and super strong and tall ❤️

boyofwinter

Not recently but a wonderful lady.

knufflschmoe

she just announ ed her trip calendar at wB270

can anyone ,who has met her yet, describe her & the session a bit ...?!

-would like to meet her soon,wrote her yet, but no answer until now ?...

Tiger1992

Just wondering if anyone has seen Viking queen recently :) as considering my first session with her

tgb3040

Hello
Question: How permissiv is she, hj, bj, fs?
Best regards
Matd