⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Changes will be coming to Sessiongirls.

Started by 2ndHoodman, August 03, 2026, 01:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

Not sure when, but I just learned that monthly membership fees will be coming soon in order to browse the site.

I'm just the messenger.
  • 2 people thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

2ndHoodman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
  • 2 people thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot sure when, but I just learned that monthly membership fees will be coming soon in order to browse the site.

I'm just the messenger.

This will completely destroy network effects. Jennifer Thomas is over-monetizing the site and it's been downhill since 2022, when she started charging girls for memberships. She mentioned she was doing this earlier, but I didn't think she was crazy enough to do it.

2ndHoodman

O
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot sure when, but I just learned that monthly membership fees will be coming soon in order to browse the site.

I'm just the messenger.

This will completely destroy network effects. Jennifer Thomas is over-monetizing the site and it's been downhill since 2022, when she started charging girls for memberships. She mentioned she was doing this earlier, but I didn't think she was crazy enough to do it.

O I didn't know she mentioned earlier. The price for girls for memberships made some sense for marketing plus and for a bit it helped with the scammers. Sadly there's still a few scammers there.

And yes news that those of you who are regulars may have better options in this than the timewasters - I know there's a few on here.

Well now I wish I could delete this thread. Ah well. Just make sure you see ladies and come correct with deposits, verification and not timewasting or exposing them.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginO I didn't know she mentioned earlier. The price for girls for memberships made some sense for marketing plus and for a bit it helped with the scammers. Sadly there's still a few scammers there.

It never made sense to charge the girls, there are more effective ways to help with the scammers. Before SessionGirls was curated for ONLY wrestlers. Now that Jennifer charged memberships, she would accept anyone who was willing to pay, which brought down the quality of the girls. Now that she's charging guys too, it will bring down the traffic for the girls and girls are likely to move to another platform like badkity, wb270******, or SessionSafe.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd yes news that those of you who are regulars may have better options in this than the timewasters - I know there's a few on here.

Can you please explain this? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

michaelg1978

Charging people who are trying to find a provider doesn't make any sense

clay99

Would be understandable if it was a yearly subscription but monthly? That's a farce and smacks of a greedy person trying to exploit both women and clients.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWould be understandable if it was a yearly subscription but monthly? That's a farce and smacks of a greedy person trying to exploit both women and clients.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCharging people who are trying to find a provider doesn't make any sense

It doesn't. The reasoning is "that it will weed out the timewasters", but I believe that to be a rationalization. I told Jennifer time and time again to create a whitelist instead of a blacklist. IE, every time a girl has a successful session with a guy, the girl gives him a "thumbs up" (or something). So whenever another girl wants to see if a guy is serious, she can easily check his past history with the other providers. This feature is very easy to program and I offered to program it to Jennifer for free time and time again. There are better solutions than just "charging guy subscriptions".

jbeast

In my experience online info services that try to go from free to paid usually lose most of their readership / traffic. In a quick search to see if I'm correct - take it for what it is worth - Google AI says such transitions are "difficult, with typical conversion rates hovering between 1% and 5%, though top performers reach 5% to 10% and niche political or specialized B2B content can hit higher. Success depends heavily on audience trust, clear differentiation of value, and large baseline traffic."

Taking a deeper dive, the success of sessiongirls business plan may depend upon how indispensable it is to this unique "hobby" or audience, and how many people are into these ladies. If/when it kicks off we will soon find out if it can succeed. The ladies pay for the audience (us), and if not many serious hobbyists will still want to pay to get in, fewer will be members.

Creamnant

The changes are already here.
Right now, when I try to view a woman's profile, I'm redirected to the payment page. $20 for one month.
There's no way I'm going to do that just to talk to a single woman.

Not all profiles are affected by this change yet, but I think it's a bug.

Good job, Jennifer...  :look:

post_punk_skunk

I've only been sessioning since November and had already considered retiring prematurely based on how rates have skyrocketed. I've said before on the board that while I love muscle worship sessions, I don't *need* them. They are a luxury, not a necessity. I understand supply and demand, and I think suppliers of sessions have the right to earn every penny that demand allows. But everyone has a line, and I get the sense that I am fast approaching mine.

e_honda

While I dont think I'm outright quitting sessions, it's pretty clear to me the "golden" days of it are all over for me, and pretty much all of us. I'm definitely going to be doing this less from now on.

Golden being relative because the true golden days were in the 90s when a bunch of high level competitive FBBers sessioned on the regular.

But compared to 10-15 years ago, there are far less truly muscular women on the scene. Hell, even last year at the Olympia, I was able book sessions with 5 different women. This year, it doesn't appear any 5 of those same women will be attending. I most likely won't be going to Vegas this year, which would make it the first time in forever that I didn't attend.

Throw in Jennifer now charging us monthly to view profiles and it just looks like this little industry is going to see a lot less participants.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've only been sessioning since November and had already considered retiring prematurely based on how rates have skyrocketed. I've said before on the board that while I love muscle worship sessions, I don't *need* them. They are a luxury, not a necessity. I understand supply and demand, and I think suppliers of sessions have the right to earn every penny that demand allows. But everyone has a line, and I get the sense that I am fast approaching mine.

This makes me very sad. I suspect Jennifer's REAL reason is for money, because I think she honestly needs it. Ironically, it will make things worse for her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhile I dont think I'm outright quitting sessions, it's pretty clear to me the "golden" days of it are all over for me, and pretty much all of us. I'm definitely going to be doing this less from now on.

Golden being relative because the true golden days were in the 90s when a bunch of high level competitive FBBers sessioned on the regular.

But compared to 10-15 years ago, there are far less truly muscular women on the scene. Hell, even last year at the Olympia, I was able book sessions with 5 different women. This year, it doesn't appear any 5 of those same women will be attending. I most likely won't be going to Vegas this year, which would make it the first time in forever that I didn't attend.

Throw in Jennifer now charging us monthly to view profiles and it just looks like this little industry is going to see a lot less participants.

Things changed when Jennifer started charging girls for memberships. Before, only athletic girls who were actually wrestlers could go on the site. But when memberships came along, then Jennifer was incentivized to allow any girl who was willing to pay a membership fee access to the site. I feel this brought down the quality of the girls.

My guess is everyone will move over to wb270******, badkity, or sessionsafe.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhile I dont think I'm outright quitting sessions, it's pretty clear to me the "golden" days of it are all over for me, and pretty much all of us. I'm definitely going to be doing this less from now on.

Golden being relative because the true golden days were in the 90s when a bunch of high level competitive FBBers sessioned on the regular.

But compared to 10-15 years ago, there are far less truly muscular women on the scene. Hell, even last year at the Olympia, I was able book sessions with 5 different women. This year, it doesn't appear any 5 of those same women will be attending. I most likely won't be going to Vegas this year, which would make it the first time in forever that I didn't attend.

Throw in Jennifer now charging us monthly to view profiles and it just looks like this little industry is going to see a lot less participants.

Highly wish I made more regular appearances at Olympia in my past. I only went once.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhile I dont think I'm outright quitting sessions, it's pretty clear to me the "golden" days of it are all over for me, and pretty much all of us. I'm definitely going to be doing this less from now on.

Golden being relative because the true golden days were in the 90s when a bunch of high level competitive FBBers sessioned on the regular.

But compared to 10-15 years ago, there are far less truly muscular women on the scene. Hell, even last year at the Olympia, I was able book sessions with 5 different women. This year, it doesn't appear any 5 of those same women will be attending. I most likely won't be going to Vegas this year, which would make it the first time in forever that I didn't attend.

Throw in Jennifer now charging us monthly to view profiles and it just looks like this little industry is going to see a lot less participants.

I've never been. Do you typically stay at the Olympia host hotel or just nearby? Is it worth it to get and socialize with athletes and fans in event area, bar, pool, cafe, etc.?

FBBMW

When payments are required from guys, there will be fewer guys looking for sessions, which will lead
to fewer girls paying to advertise sessions.   
 
The idea to identify good session guys is good.  Good is easier to describe than time waater.   
Identifying time wasters will get some good guys flagged, when a SG is too harsh on a guy wanting something
she doesn't provide.  While a waste of time it is a legit part of sessioning.  Some of the short poor
profiles require a lot of questions.