⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Changes will be coming to Sessiongirls.

Started by 2ndHoodman, August 03, 2026, 01:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_S



e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've never been. Do you typically stay at the Olympia host hotel or just nearby? Is it worth it to get and socialize with athletes and fans in event area, bar, pool, cafe, etc.?

You can stay anywhere in Vegas you want. I just picked one with a reasonable price and it had monorail access, so I could easily get to the convention center where the expo and pre-judging were being held. I didn't do much of it myself, but you can definitely socialize with people at the meet and greet (typically on Thursday night at the host hotel) and at the expo at the convention center.

I think this year the Finals are being held at the Orleans hotel again, so the famous Alligator Bar will probably be a place to socialize once again.

stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe changes are already here.
Right now, when I try to view a woman's profile, I'm redirected to the payment page. $20 for one month.
There's no way I'm going to do that just to talk to a single woman.

Not all profiles are affected by this change yet, but I think it's a bug.

Good job, Jennifer...  :look:

That's because non paying members are now able to see only five profiles per week. From the sixth onwards you are redirected to the payment page, but you can still see the first five.

However, a new browser session or deleting the website cookies will reset the count. Once the dust have settled, this move will eventually be only bad PR, with limited practical effects.

clay99

Wonder if it's also because Jen doesn't get enough clients herself so by charging these subscriptions she makes money without actually doing sessions? Does a website really cost that much to run?

Honda so you meet these fbbs in the bar after shows? You setup sessions with them whilst talking in the bar? Arent there are ton of people around usually at these events? How do you manage to setup sessions? How would you know if a lady was doing it or not? Wouldn't you be outed, kicked out by security if you asked about MW sessions?

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've never been. Do you typically stay at the Olympia host hotel or just nearby? Is it worth it to get and socialize with athletes and fans in event area, bar, pool, cafe, etc.?

You can stay anywhere in Vegas you want. I just picked one with a reasonable price and it had monorail access, so I could easily get to the convention center where the expo and pre-judging were being held. I didn't do much of it myself, but you can definitely socialize with people at the meet and greet (typically on Thursday night at the host hotel) and at the expo at the convention center.

I think this year the Finals are being held at the Orleans hotel again, so the famous Alligator Bar will probably be a place to socialize once again.

Interesting. The host this year is the Palms, which I could afford but is still steep. I noticed that the Rio, Gold Coast, and a lesser Palms nearby were considerably less expensive.

I'm fortunate in that I live in a big city where one of the bigger (I think) IFBB contests take place, so I've been to shows before (but not many). Last year and the year before I attended the local one and chatted up several athletes in the host hotel bar as they filtered in and out throughout the event. I didn't dare bring up sessions there, but I did exchange Insta****s with two, one of whom I stayed in touch with. (She does not do sessions as far as I can tell). This year was an even better experience because I attended the event accompanying a FBB I have been sessioning with for a long time and have become close friends with. She competed, then we went to dinner, and then sessioned.

It is way more fun to have someone to cheer for on the stage (and then hang out, dine, and session with afterward) but I am also outgoing enough to socialize and have fun without the expectations of any of that. And I have never been to Vegas before, so I am a bit tempted to spontaneously pull the trigger.

clay99

QuoteLast year and the year before I attended the local one and chatted up several athletes in the host hotel bar as they filtered in and out throughout the event. I didn't dare bring up sessions there, but I did exchange Insta****s with two, one of whom I stayed in touch with. (She does not do sessions as far as I can tell). This year was an even better experience because I attended the event accompanying a FBB I have been sessioning with for a long time and have become close friends with. She competed, then we went to dinner, and then sessioned.

Aren't most of these fbbs with their family/friends at these events or do they tend to be alone, have no support so easier to talk with them?

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteLast year and the year before I attended the local one and chatted up several athletes in the host hotel bar as they filtered in and out throughout the event. I didn't dare bring up sessions there, but I did exchange Insta****s with two, one of whom I stayed in touch with. (She does not do sessions as far as I can tell). This year was an even better experience because I attended the event accompanying a FBB I have been sessioning with for a long time and have become close friends with. She competed, then we went to dinner, and then sessioned.

Aren't most of these fbbs with their family/friends at these events or do they tend to be alone, have no support so easier to talk with them?

The two that I exchanged IGs with were there together, and they both had friends and family with them. Like I said, I wasn't there to inquire about sessions. The idea of that seems creepy to me. I book sessions through the appropriate channels. If you go to a show I recommend arriving with the goal of enjoying the show, meeting new people, and having a fun time. If you hit it off with someone and things escalate organically, then credit to you. (This has never happened to me). Only on one occasion did I try to shoot my shot with a FBB, but this was after an hour or so of good conversation with good organic chemistry later in the evening. She was visibly flattered, but married. If your intention is to target unaccompanied women in public with risque solicitations, you will probably raise red flags pretty fast. When I'm mingling in a hotel bar during a show I'm opening up the conversation to anyone, male or female, because having interesting and fun conversations is the secondary objective of a social event (the primary one is enjoying the show).

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWonder if it's also because Jen doesn't get enough clients herself so by charging these subscriptions she makes money without actually doing sessions? Does a website really cost that much to run?

Jen is an amazing session provider, I've seen her twice and would session with her again any time she came to my city.

There is a character on this forum who has claimed he donated 250,000 US dollars over many years to keep her site running. Or 150,000. He's mentioned both numbers, but the point is the same, sessiongirls loses money.

2ndHoodman

Hey y'all updates. One For legit sessioners, Jenn was honoring requests. Furthermore, she will change it. Honestly, she was trying to make it a more verified site for all involved.

zenith012

That site would take 5 hours to duplicate. I'd tread carefully.....

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat site would take 5 hours to duplicate. I'd tread carefully.....

It's not so much as "hard to duplicate" it's more like "it's difficult to attain network effects".

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJen is an amazing session provider, I've seen her twice and would session with her again any time she came to my city.

There is a character on this forum who has claimed he donated 250,000 US dollars over many years to keep her site running. Or 150,000. He's mentioned both numbers, but the point is the same, sessiongirls loses money.

yes, it was a lot of money and it's hard to ascertain because it's been over 10 years. Each SessionGirls Event costs around $30,000 each to push. And every single event we've thrown has LOST money. I know, because I paid for it. Ask Suzy Stiletto. She handled the money.

SessionGirls could remove this silly timewasters problem with a whitelist policy combined with AI moderation where AI does 90% of the work. The human makes the final judgment call.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHonda so you meet these fbbs in the bar after shows? You setup sessions with them whilst talking in the bar? Arent there are ton of people around usually at these events? How do you manage to setup sessions? How would you know if a lady was doing it or not? Wouldn't you be outed, kicked out by security if you asked about MW sessions?

I setup the Olympia sessions the old fashioned way:  I e-mailed them. I booked the sessions several weeks ahead of time.

I've never setup a session by approaching a woman in person, though it's been done by many people before. I almost tried it in person this past weekend in Tampa after the show, but the place was just too crowded and I didn't want to ask about private sessions in a very public place. I think if it was a quieter setting I would've done it because I've actually sessioned with this person before, so it's not as if I would be some complete stranger to her. She simply isn't listed on SG anymore and her old e-mail bounced when I tried to send her a message.

Boselectah

Sessiongirls is NOT the scene, it's a pisspoor advertising medium that relies on dimwitted simps who can't be arsed to think for themselves. At its centre there appears to be an echo-chamber of sycophants that hugely over estimate their reach, influence and status and hilariously think they can "save the scene" (that doesn't need saving at all btw) by moving to a subscription model to weed out idiots.

Sessiongirls is for lazy shmoes and lazy service providers... enterprising savvy adults CAN find each other without the need for a shoddy jumped-up prissy small-ads site with ideas way above its station.

Just out of curiosity, I just did a quick bit of Googling on how to find an FBB for a muscle worship session and came up with some very serviceable ideas and suggestions plus signposts to some decent directories and communities. Tellingly, Google made no reference to Sessiongirls which frankly says it all.

I scan the entire horizon when it comes to sessions. Yes, Sessiongirls IS part of that horizon and I DO look at it sometimes, why wouldn't I, it's free after all. But, if it disappeared behind a pay wall I'd not be bothered one iota if I never saw it again.





post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSessiongirls is NOT the scene, it's a pisspoor advertising medium that relies on dimwitted simps who can't be arsed to think for themselves. At its centre there appears to be an echo-chamber of sycophants that hugely over estimate their reach, influence and status and hilariously think they can "save the scene" (that doesn't need saving at all btw) by moving to a subscription model to weed out idiots.

Sessiongirls is for lazy shmoes and lazy service providers... enterprising savvy adults CAN find each other without the need for a shoddy jumped-up prissy small-ads site with ideas way above its station.

Just out of curiosity, I just did a quick bit of Googling on how to find an FBB for a muscle worship session and came up with some very serviceable ideas and suggestions plus signposts to some decent directories and communities. Tellingly, Google made no reference to Sessiongirls which frankly says it all.

I scan the entire horizon when it comes to sessions. Yes, Sessiongirls IS part of that horizon and I DO look at it sometimes, why wouldn't I, it's free after all. But, if it disappeared behind a pay wall I'd not be bothered one iota if I never saw it again.






I am evidently not as savvy as you and would benefit from having *some* directory for the ease of booking. I have no personal investment in SG, but there are profiles and email addresses on it, which beats cold DMing an athlete on a social media platform, which feels more helplessly schmoe-y than simply responding to a listing.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)