⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Changes will be coming to Sessiongirls.

Started by 2ndHoodman, August 03, 2026, 01:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeast

I think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

jbeast

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

And the providers of that era. It was truly the golden era when it came to sessioning though I will admit I been out of the game as I retired from sessioning for the past few years so I don't have first hand experience with some of the new sessionates.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

300 2010 dollars are 460 now dollars.

Tiberius

Booking a month would for a session would not be a big deal imo. If you sweat twenty bucks you should not be looking too book a session. But it will defintely clamp down on people working up an appetite browsing the site although they can always do that elsewhere.

Jbiggie

This simply doesn't make sense for a plethora of reasons and seems, quite frankly, lazy and shortsighted. For a site like this, you can only get away with charging one party of the transaction but not both.
 
You can charge the providers (and some other similar sites too) for essentially advertising to a group of buyers they would not have access to. Said group of buyers are not charged to expand the reach for providers. That logic is straightforward.

The inverse could make sense if the site could guarantee that the providers are a) expansive, b) reputable, and c) unique to that site. But that's not the case for SG, as the platform, even for free, overlaps with other sites, brings mediocre talent, and attracts OF scammers.

To charge buyers for a frustrating but useful site will certainly reduce traffic. Which will then impact the number of providers who wish to stay (and pay), which then impacts the number buyers who wish to continue paying for access to a dwindling number of providers.

This whole thing just cannibalizes itself.

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSessiongirls is NOT the scene, it's a pisspoor advertising medium that relies on dimwitted simps who can't be arsed to think for themselves. At its centre there appears to be an echo-chamber of sycophants that hugely over estimate their reach, influence and status and hilariously think they can "save the scene" (that doesn't need saving at all btw) by moving to a subscription model to weed out idiots.

Sessiongirls is for lazy shmoes and lazy service providers... enterprising savvy adults CAN find each other without the need for a shoddy jumped-up prissy small-ads site with ideas way above its station.

Just out of curiosity, I just did a quick bit of Googling on how to find an FBB for a muscle worship session and came up with some very serviceable ideas and suggestions plus signposts to some decent directories and communities. Tellingly, Google made no reference to Sessiongirls which frankly says it all.

I scan the entire horizon when it comes to sessions. Yes, Sessiongirls IS part of that horizon and I DO look at it sometimes, why wouldn't I, it's free after all. But, if it disappeared behind a pay wall I'd not be bothered one iota if I never saw it again.







There are always alternatives to popular services I suppose but I don't have the time or interest to sleuth them out when there is convenient, less time-consuming option. If that makes me a dim witted schmoe then so be it. Other things I'd rather do with my limited time.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

300 2010 dollars are 460 now dollars.

Going rate for a session now is what? $500 for an hour. Maybe more. The pinch is being felt everywhere.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Many of us are. Shit even in the 2010s it was different. 2000s and before was absolutely golden.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHonda so you meet these fbbs in the bar after shows? You setup sessions with them whilst talking in the bar? Arent there are ton of people around usually at these events? How do you manage to setup sessions? How would you know if a lady was doing it or not? Wouldn't you be outed, kicked out by security if you asked about MW sessions?

I setup the Olympia sessions the old fashioned way:  I e-mailed them. I booked the sessions several weeks ahead of time.

I've never setup a session by approaching a woman in person, though it's been done by many people before. I almost tried it in person this past weekend in Tampa after the show, but the place was just too crowded and I didn't want to ask about private sessions in a very public place. I think if it was a quieter setting I would've done it because I've actually sessioned with this person before, so it's not as if I would be some complete stranger to her. She simply isn't listed on SG anymore and her old e-mail bounced when I tried to send her a message.

Emailing ladies interesting that you could find those emails.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Many of us are. Shit even in the 2010s it was different. 2000s and before was absolutely golden.

Absolutely and the thing is that era is never coming back. The cat is out of the bag with the internet post pandemic being able to provide women with big $$$ without leaving their bedroom. It was trending that way anyway but 2020-2021 really speed that process up. Doesn't help either many young guys are afraid of their own shadows and are fine staying at home as well instead of taking the plunge and sessioning.


VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Many of us are. Shit even in the 2010s it was different. 2000s and before was absolutely golden.

Absolutely and the thing is that era is never coming back. The cat is out of the bag with the internet post pandemic being able to provide women with big $$$ without leaving their bedroom. It was trending that way anyway but 2020-2021 really speed that process up. Doesn't help either many young guys are afraid of their own shadows and are fine staying at home as well instead of taking the plunge and sessioning.



It has nothing to do with young guys being afraid of their on shadows. It has everything to do with people not having money to spend on entertainment and non-necessities. It's why restaurants, bars and other spaces like that are struggling.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Many of us are. Shit even in the 2010s it was different. 2000s and before was absolutely golden.

Absolutely and the thing is that era is never coming back. The cat is out of the bag with the internet post pandemic being able to provide women with big $$$ without leaving their bedroom. It was trending that way anyway but 2020-2021 really speed that process up. Doesn't help either many young guys are afraid of their own shadows and are fine staying at home as well instead of taking the plunge and sessioning.



It has nothing to do with young guys being afraid of their on shadows. It has everything to do with people not having money to spend on entertainment and non-necessities. It's why restaurants, bars and other spaces like that are struggling.

Sessionflation is a bitch.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think a lot of people are missing the old wb270 site, as well as the more simple and less expensive era of at least a decade ago in this scene. this thread kind of proves it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Many of us are. Shit even in the 2010s it was different. 2000s and before was absolutely golden.

Absolutely and the thing is that era is never coming back. The cat is out of the bag with the internet post pandemic being able to provide women with big $$$ without leaving their bedroom. It was trending that way anyway but 2020-2021 really speed that process up. Doesn't help either many young guys are afraid of their own shadows and are fine staying at home as well instead of taking the plunge and sessioning.



It has nothing to do with young guys being afraid of their on shadows. It has everything to do with people not having money to spend on entertainment and non-necessities. It's why restaurants, bars and other spaces like that are struggling.

Sessionflation is a bitch.

I totally agree that inflation just like everything else is definitely putting a drop in interest when it comes to men sessioning. But there is also more men particularly younger ones who are okay with staying at home and paying for online content from OF to 1-1 video team.

There are still plenty of guys who are giving huge $$$ with findom online. My guess is at least some if not more of those guys would be sessioning or something if this was 10 years ago and findom really wasn't  a thing.



e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEmailing ladies interesting that you could find those emails.

All e-mails that were listed on their SG profiles, except for one who I know well enough that we just exchanged messages on WhatsApp, but I first conacted her via email from her SG profile as well.

It's not as if I had any secret knowledge that only a few people have, lol. Anybody could've setup the sessions I did last year.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEmailing ladies interesting that you could find those emails.

All e-mails that were listed on their SG profiles, except for one who I know well enough that we just exchanged messages on WhatsApp, but I first conacted her via email from her SG profile as well.

It's not as if I had any secret knowledge that only a few people have, lol. Anybody could've setup the sessions I did last year.

I thought you said IG so I was thinking of emails not on SG