Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [winterwolff] Stories~collected

Started by winterwolff, December 02, 2010, 07:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterwolff

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Sick and Sicker

Brat-ceps






Hi, I am an admitted "lurker". Not because I don't want to share, but because I just don't have anything that hasn't already been posted, so I decided to try writing something instead. Any comments good or bad are welcome and throw a little KARMA my way if you like it. If you want me to continue please let me know. Thanks for all of your contributions as well. Best regards.

Sick and Sicker
by winterwolff
____________________________

My name is Colt, and I feel like shit.  That's why despite living on my own I am staying at my mom's house. I am 24 and the girl I'm seeing is at a friend's Halloween party so since I have the flu along with a103 degree temperature my mother is happily taking care of me. I know everyone hates getting sick but I especially hate it because I am not an at rest type of guy. If I not protecting the streets of Jacksonville as a cop, or in the gym, then I'm at the clubs and this is the biggest night for both but I'm stuck here. I love Halloween whether I'm working or not. I either get to bust freaks or I get to go to the club where every girl uses the day to dress their smuttiest. But no, I am here on the couch in my mom's basement with my bowl of chicken noodle, a heating pad and surrounded by used tissues while watching a crappy scary movie marathon in the dark at 1am.  I wish my mom wasn't asleep because I could use more Nyquil and I just don't feel like getting up.  As almost on queue the door at the top of the basement stairs opens quietly and light footsteps down the stairs. My mom probably came down to check on me or my girl Tammy has come over from the party. She promised to come by just so I could see her in her naughty little outfit. God, how I love Halloween.

"Mom?"

"No...Colt?"

It's my 18 year old sister, apparently just coming in from a Halloween party of her own, trying to sneak in past her curfew and...

"What the fuck Becky, are you drunk!?"

Being a cop for 2 years has taught me how to pick up on that right away.

"No"

"Bullshit and what the hell are you dressed as?"
   
It's dark in the room but from the flicker of the television I can tell she's dresses way too provocatively for a damn senior in high school! She has on high heels, what looks like lingerie with wings and a halo attached.

"What are you a holy whore?

"Shut up Colt, I'm an angel you're always such an asshole."

Now I know she's drunk, she would never have the guts to say something like that to me sober. I go to grab her from my prone position on the couch but I whiff. My motor skills are considerable off between the medicine and high fever. The little bitch gives me the finger. Big mistake she gave me a second shot at her and this time I score grabbing her extended finger. She grabs my right hand with her left and pries her finger out, but I then grab her right hand with my left. Now I get a better look at her outfit and I am even more enraged and disgusted. I have her hands trapped and as I lay on the couch holding her from pulling away. Becky is a good looking girl and she knows it and I know puberty has hit her not to mention she is becoming a gym rat like her older brother to help with her swimming and soccer but this is way too far.

"You look like a damn slut!"

She has on white 4" high heels, white stockings with a garter belt around her left leg and feather wings with a wire halo attached to what seems to be a white bustier covered only by a sheer white long-sleeved nightie with only one button on the top.

"I'm going to go wake up mom to show her this, because I know you didn't leave the house like this."

Her blue eyes narrow from behind her jet black shoulder length hair and her fair skin looks ghostly in the flickering television light. She stops pulling away and is now on the attack. She interlocks her fingers with mine and pushes back. Leverage is on her side and my body is weak from the fever and medicine but there is something more. Her hands are really strong for a girl her or any age. She presses down and I am having trouble keeping her at bay. She is pushing me back into the couch. Holy crap she's strong. She is looking down at me in the superior position.

"Oh my gawd, you're so weak, poor little sick boy. You can barley fight back!"

I can't believe my little sister is giving me shit! I dive for her left leg and wrap my weight trained arms around it to knock her over.

"We'll see who's weak! "

Oh my god her thigh is freaking huge! It's almost as big as mine and solid as marble. I squeeze and pull her towards me but she doesn't budge.

"Aw, you're as weak as a kitten with you widdle cold."

I can see the wheels turning in her little drunken mind and it scares me a bit.  Instead of trying to break free she just casually removes her feathered costume wings and takes off her long-sleeved sheer top.  My little sister has grown up. She only has on a white corset under the sheer top. The tight garment pushes up her boobs making them look huge, bigger than most of the adult women I've fooled around with. But more amazing is the rest of her upper body. Her shoulders are big and round and her back is broad tapering down to a very tiny waist exaggerated by her top, but it's her guns that really shock me. Her arms are huge for a woman and even bigger than some guys on my department but for a 18 year old girl they are massive. The girl I am seeing is a personal trainer and an aspiring fitness model and Becky's arms are nearly as big, probable around 14"!  I am ashamed to admit but my little sister could have kicked my ass when I was her age.

She grabs my arms from between her legs but I have the thigh wrapped tight and I'm grabbing my forearms for extra leverage.  She can't get to my wrists from behind her so I at least have her trapped. She knows she can't get a good grip on me so she goes for my hair.

"Fighting like the little girl you are by pulling hair."

"Not quite."

Bam! I see stars and my ears are ringing... Bam, bam bam! I feel like my head is getting slammed into concrete and I fall back into the couch. I taste pennies...Blood! That little bitch punched me in the face!

"How does my 6 pack feel?"

I'm dazed and confused, I look at her stomach and there are spots of blood on her corset.... She didn't punch me. She slammed my facing into her freaking stomach! It feels like steel plating under her corset, apparently her abs are just as toned as the rest of her. I can't believe she is actually looking for a fight from her big brother!
I lung up at her but she catches my hands and interlaces her fingers with mine again. I fight and push her up off of me until I'm almost in the sitting position.

"Oh my goodness you're so strong." She says with a snicker.

She was teasing me and it made me even angrier so I spat in her face. Becky's eyes went wild with rage. Her entire upper body flared with flexing muscles. Her traps leap out of nowhere and her biceps swell, even her pectorals striate from behind her orbed breasts. She presses down on me back into the couch and I can't stop her. Her muscle definition is sick; I can make out every fiber of her upper body. She continues to press down on me and I sink even deeper into the old basement couch. She is now a woman possessed!

Pop...pop..ping... She is breaking the couch springs by pressing my body deeper into it. Our arms flex as I I'm sinking deeper. I'm actually becoming claustrophobic it feels like the couch is swallowing me whole. I am not good in enclosed spaces and I panic and make a desperate move; I knee her in between the legs. She yelps in surprise and pain and I spring in action. I jump up and wrap my 17 inch guns around her midsection and squeeze trying to bull rush her to the floor. I take her back into the middle of the room about 10 feet but she finds her footing and doesn't go down like I hope. Even in high heels she is pretty sturdy and she wraps her arms over mine and around my upper back. In my weakened state I can't do as much damage as much as I want in our bear hug standoff, but she isn't hurting me either which is a relief since I am already sore and am having difficulty breathing. Then...

"Uggghhh!"

Becky lets out a war cry and a sharp pain shoots through my body. Her young muscles expand and mine compress.  Her upper body strength is mind boggling; she is as hard as a freaking rock! I lift her into the air but she is heavier than she looks and with another grunt she ratchets down even harder causing me to drop her back to her feet.

"What's a matter big boy can't even lift your little sister?"

This bitch is feeling all of the strength  I can muster and she still manages to stare me in the eyes and taunt me. I stare back into her eyes knowing I'm hurting her too, but want to see her wince. Here we are staring each other down looking for dominance over each other. I clench my teeth and give her everything I have left in one giant squeeze and I get the result I'm looking for; she gasps and closes her eyes in pain. Becky falls back a step but again regains her composure.

"Go ahead and give me all you got big brother. You're not so tough with the flu. Why don't I squeeze the sickys out of you."

Becky then put her head on my shoulder and let out a deafening roared in my ear. My entire body petrifies except for my buckling knees! She is simultaneously is crushing me and forcing me backwards.  Her chiseled, granite biceps actually dig into my biceps and her inflated chest compacts and concaves mine. I can't breathe and I see stars she is crushing me to death. Her entire body is quaking with raw power, and mine is trembling with fear. I can even feel and hear corset beginning to tear along the back because of her widening chest and back. I am feeling very lightheaded I go to what know works and go to knee her hard into the crotch again. This time I don't feel the expected impact with her pubic bone, instead my knee stop just short as it wedges between her thighs.

"Stop kneeing me in the crotch asshole!"

She tenses her thighs and the compression on my knee is startling, like it's stuck in a trash compacter. Seeing my laps in concentration she moves her arms down lower on my body forcing my trapped arms down as well. It breaks my grip but give me a much welcomed breath of air to fill my lungs. She stops around my waist and tightens her immense grip again.  Her powerful young arms bites into my lower abs and back trapping my wrists, threatening to cut my body in half. In this position her bear hug isn't as life threatening but it is far more painful. Much, much more painful! It just dawns on me; my upper back is wide and I don't think she could get all of the grip she could she didn't even give me her 100% before! How strong is she?

"Not only are you going to stop kneeing me but now you're going to really feel how strong I am!"

She is crushing my internal organs and spine with her heroic strength! My feet no longer are secure to the ground she is straightening her stance and taking my 230 pounds with her! I struggle with everything but she isn't budging, her grip doesn't loosen. I try to knee her but I can't do any damage from this position.

"We need to stop those little legs from kicking."
   
Becky leans back and applies even more pressure, the pain is unbearable, it's like having 2 pythons wrapped around me. I'm losing track of time but I must have been up here for at least two minutes now. I am defiantly stronger than her when I'm at 100% but she is astonishingly strong. My girlfriend and her sister are the only women I know personally that are stronger than her and they are the strongest women at my gym! Given the fact that she is still in high school her build and strength are amazing and scary. She could outmuscle almost every other woman at my gym and she can only get stronger. I'm going to have to step up my workouts or she's going to pass me in a few years. I can't stop sweating and I'm really getting dizzy.

"I think 5 minutes is sufficient."

Without warning I drop to the ground, I try to land on my feet but they just give way. My legs are on fire with the sensation of pins and needles. When she said she was going to take care of my legs I didn't realize she meant she was going to put them to sleep by stopping the blood flow to them. It is like dealing with a evil genius.

"What do think about your little sister now? Let's take a picture for my Facebook and find out what the rest of the world thinks, shall we?"

While she fishes through her purse for her phone I make a break for it, I would run but I my legs wont respond so I army crawl as quickly as possible. There is no way I'm going to let her get a picture of this! I feel a paralyzing grip on my left trapezoid muscle. She stuffs the phone between her cleavage to hold it and reaches her other hand between my legs gripping my belt buckle. She hoists me into the air removing me from all fours. We both nearly topple over but she uses her knee to boost me up waist height regaining her balance.

I catch myself fixated on the full length mirror on the far wall and I can't look away like staring at a car wreck. Here I am a grown 6'2" muscular macho cop dangling pathetically from the arms of my 18 year old little sister. She is also starring in the mirror and I know that look, she reminds me of me at the gym staring at the mirror as I lift weights. Becky is admiring her body as she pumps her body to its limits, she doesn't even see me right now I am just a 230 pound weight. I feel so silly  hanging from her arms, I can feel her pelvis against my back and I don't know if she knows what she is going to do from here, I hope she realizes there is nothing she can do from this awkward position and just lets me down.

Instead she takes in two sharp breaths and lets out a primal rage scream. Her muscles jostle and her face becomes red and contorted, her biceps spam and strain. Their extreme definition is astounding; she even has splits down the middle of them. Her young naively arrogant muscles do not succumb to my body's burden; they do not know they shouldn't be able to lift my mass. My little teenaged sister is lifting my 230 pounds slowly but surely. Her concentration is scary as she stares herself down in the mirror. She hoists my prone body in act of strength that I myself am not sure I am capable of. I rise higher until I can feel her ample chest bump against my back as she holds me horizontally across it for a beat while regrouping and considering her next move.

Becky then takes in anther deeper breath and clumsily hoists me up even higher. She ducks her head to the side and arches her back until she slips her head beneath me and lays me to rest across her broad shoulders. She gasps for breath but has a look of satisfaction.  My back is stretched across her bumpy sturdy shoulders and I am face up toward the ceiling I can only see her, us in the mirror from the side. She is covered in sweat and her breasts are heaving still caressing the phone wedged between them.

"Holy hell you're heavy. Now let's get that picture."

I struggle but she grabs my belt buckle and trap and pulls downward while inflating her own traps and shoulders stretching me to my limits in a back-breaker wrestling style move, until now I didn't know just how effective that was. My pain racked body cannot take any more abuse and I subside quickly. She walks us closer to the full length mirror giggles out loud at the sight of us.

"I don't know whether to caption the picture Big Baby Brother or just Powned... Smile and say boobies!"

She then flexes her chest and squeezes the phone between her expanding breasts. I am real confused and a little disgusted. Maybe she's not going to take a picture? She flexes them again and again becoming annoyed with something.

"Come on, I've done this a dozen before."


She take in a deep breath again and flexes her pecs really hard, her boobs nearly jump out of the corset. I still can't believe how freaking big they are and she is making them even bigger with every pumping flex. The phone creaks until flash! The camera on the phone goes off snapping a picture. She was pressing in the side button with the side of her tit.

"I love taking pictures like that it has made me very popular at parties."

I hear foot steps down the stair. Oh god it's my mom and she's going to see me like this... Oh god no it's worse much worse!

To be continued...

winterwolff

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

winterwolff

Thank you for all of the kind words from the first story, I hope you enjoy the second part. It does become more sexually explicit, not to worry no incestuous  stuff, but defiantly more explicit. So if that isn't your thing read no further.

Sick and Sicker - PART 2:

"Babe!? What the hell, I thought you were sick!?"

It's my girlfriend! I can't believe she is seeing me like this. During all of this I forgot she was coming over to show me her sexy Halloween costume.  She is dressed up like Laura Croft from Tomb raider in short khaki shorts, a tight tiny black tank top and black boots. Her taunt, tanned arms and legs look amazing in the outfit. She is what Laura Croft should have looked like only my girl has long blonde hair instead. 

Her green eyes hide nothing; she is almost as mortified as I am. All I can do is yell out.

"Tammy! Please help me!"

Tammy wastes no time by jumping behind Becky and snaking her arms beneath me. She is taller than my sister and she hoists me off Becky's shoulders but Becky grabs tighter to my buckle and trap slamming me back onto her thick shoulders causing a yelp to escape my lips. Tammy intertwines her fingers behind my sister's head and uses her powerful arms to press downward effectively putting my sister in a full nelson. My girlfriend widens her stance and really pours on the pressure. I can see the struggle in the mirror and Tammy's arms explode with power forcing Becky's head down slowly but she isn't going without a fight her neck muscles and traps are bulging with young power. My little sister for the first time tonight feels the power of someone that isn't sick and weakened by meds. Becky falls to her knees and my own little Laura Croft lifts me as she falls elevating me off Becky's shoulders in her strong arms.

Tammy gently places my beaten and broken body on the couch and turns around to face my sister who's already back on her feet.

"What the fuck is going on here? Why is my very sick boyfriend being carried by his little sister dresses as a whore? "

Tammy is obviously not only taller but stronger than my little sister. Not only does Tammy stand a couple of inches taller even in though Becky has 4 inch heels on, but she is older by 6 years and has been working out since she was my sister's age.  Her golden tan accentuates her muscle definition; her long blond hair hangs to the middle of her v shaped back. She is every once a fitness model with deep green eyes and a body that is powerful but feminine. The two things she prizes the most are her powerful, muscular arms, they are big even for her fit build, and her chest. She has full, perky D-cup breasts with nipples that are always hard like the rest of her body. She really loves to intimidate other women she encounters, whether at the gym or the mall. If she catches another woman checking her out she likes to flex her chest and watch their jaws drop in envy as her tits and nipples inflate before their eyes. Or if a woman is at the gym and has some muscle she'll work out next to them just to show much stronger she is.  She gets off on a challenge and my sister is barking up the wrong tree.
Tammy notices the phone between Becky's boobs with a photo of my face contorted in pain and her smiling face as she tortures me.

"What are you doing to him!?"

Tammy's hand darts for the camera phone from between Becky's breasts. She snatches it in her right hand and holds it high above my sister's head. Becky jumps up to grab it but Tammy keeps her back with her left hand using her longer arm to keep her at bay. Becky slaps my girlfriends arm away and shoves her chest knocking her back several steps.

"Oh that's how you want to play bitch?"

My amazon girlfriend flexes her giant arms and kisses her right bicep.

"Are you sure you want to mess with this little girl? This body is made of pure granite and it will crush you."
Tammy tightens her grip on the phone above her head, her forearm bulges and veins appear along them.  Six years of handling heavy barbells have given her a crazy strong grip, trust me I know. The phone squeals and surrenders to the onslaught, the screen shatters in a spider-web pattern in her hand.

"You fucking bitch!"

Becky launches at Tammy but Tammy drops the phone and catches her hands a struggle ensues. They twist and turn their hands until they both match each other's palm and raise them in a classic test of strength pose.  They struggle mightily at the stalemate. Their arms flare out, biceps and triceps expand and bare their true mass as they oppose the others. Their round, well capped shoulders both reveal deep clefts and their boarding back muscles bunch into ridges. Both girls have a death stare into each other's eyes but neither budges an inch in either direction. I am shocked my little high school sister is holding her own against my beast of a girlfriend. I know Tammy's strength first hand, in her offseason she can bench 4 plates, 225 pounds and military press 180 pounds overhead, not to mention curl 55 pound barbells. Granted all of those feats for only a couple of reps but that is amazing for a woman.  Their taunt muscles quake with exertion. Suddenly my sister's high heels begins to slide across the floor unlike Tammy's heavy boots they offer no traction on the carpet. Further she slides, their hands still above their heads until Becky's back is pressing against the wall. Tammy's shoes may have failed her but her arms still bulge in bold relief against my amazon's. They writhe forehead to forehead, chest to chest, and forearm to forearm.

"Give up little girl, I have you pinned."

"You're too old to take me down hag!"

Their bloated, trembling arms slowly stretch to their sides descending to shoulder height. Tammy presses hard using her entire weight to crush Becky's trapped body. Tammy's knees start to bend causing her firm body to slowly slide down, her breasts slip past Becky's pressing beneath them. Is she actually losing, can my little school aged sister really be stronger? She can't be... not against Tammy. With a loud grunt Tammy thrusts hard into Becky's trapped torso, her taut powerful legs extend, and a hoop of air leaves Becky's lungs. Tammy's large firm breasts force upwards into my sister's and they pop out of their corset. I want to look away but can't because incredibly my sister's half naked muscle packed body starts to rise up the wall. My girl isn't only insanely strong but smart to, it was her plan all along.

"Titty power bitch! Give up now?"

Tammy manages to taunt her through clenched smile. Becky face is red and her eyes are shut though I can't tell if it's from embarrassment, the lack of air or over straining, but she doesn't respond, she has the look of a pure concentration. She manages to take in a hard breath and lets out a primal shrill scream. Her traps and pecs jump into action and her thick arms harden to bigger proportions than I can believe on her young female body. Given the extra height she now has over Tammy she uses the leverage to her advantage and incredibly forces my weight lifting girlfriend's arms downward. Becky's force causes Tammy to lose her body lock on my sister and she slides back down the wall to regain her footing. Tammy tries to stop the onslaught but momentum and leverage are on Becky's side.  Becky forces Tammy's arms all the way down her side but she doesn't stop there she continues to twist them behind her back. I am in awe of my sister's raw power but what she does next, awe doesn't even describe.

She presses her forearms up under Tammy's and arches her back. Her biceps look absolutely huge! They look like they may burst though her paper-thin skin at any moment. Their rigid peaked roundness almost looks independent from the rest of her arm. They jut out in bold defiance from her and they are the size of oranges with a hard split down the middle. Tammy screams in agony, rising to her tippy toes to relieve the pain but Becky isn't giving her the mercy. I look down to see her feet dangling an inch from the ground. In an incredible display of inhuman strength Becky lifted my 160 pound girlfriend off the ground with the sheer strength of her massive biceps alone. Tammy screams in agony. Only now do I really get my first glance at Becky's legs and I can't believe my eyes. Not only is she using her tremendous arms to lift her but because of their height difference she is on her tippy toes, the arches of her feet out of her heels. Her diamond shaped calves are titanic! They quiver and flex erratically to support their combined weight. Her quads are colossal jutting out beyond her knee caps and like her biceps they are also split up nearly the entire length of her gigantic thighs. For the first time I have to admit she has one up on me healthy or not; her legs are defiantly bigger and almost certainly stronger by the looks of them. I audibly gulp at the sight. I text the only person I know that will come to her aid.

Becky spins them around and dumps Tammy back to the floor untwisting her arms from behind her back but not letting go of her wrists. She instead slams Tammy against the wall holding her arms outstretched over head. Becky's chest heaves against my girlfriend's. Their breasts mushroom together.

"I'm' so sick of you flaunting your tits and perma-hard nips in everyone's face. You want titty power? Try this titty power bitch!"

Becky inhales deeply and their breasts compact tighter together. Tammy's large clothed breasts respond to Becky's inflating naked chest. Both sets of breasts compact and balloon together. Both girls are giving it everything they have but neither moves an iota. Just soft grunts and stares of determination and despise. Their globes swell and resend slightly as they strain against each other and they quake as they try to overpower the other with pec muscle and breast density alone.

"I'm going to crush those little tits of yours flat!" Tammy hisses from her clenched teeth.
   
Tammy's do seem to be bigger than Becky's as they mushroom even harder. Their biceps bloat above their heads At rest Tammy's biceps are bigger, but flexed I don't recall hers ever matching Becky's size, but in this contest Tammy defiantly is out-gunning my sister and her breasts continue to grow even larger before my eyes. The tops of my girlfriend's giant boobs are so big they are muffin topping out of the top of her tank top and start to engulf my sister's, but its Tammy that whimpers and Becky that has a look of confidence. I'm confused but only for a moment. Tammy's breasts aren't growing they are compressing and distending outwards! Becky's breasts are crushing and deforming my girlfriend's huge rack with her own. While Tammy's are pan caking and oozing out the sides, my sister's retain their round, powerful form. Tammy's proud firm tits are crushed against her.

"Oh m gawd this is so f'ing hot! I am crushing the big titted sluts tits with my own! Those bags are going to hang to your knees when I'm done!"
   
Becky is clearly turned on by her dominance and presses even harder into my poor girlfriend, but Tammy's breasts can retreat no more. Becky's breasts now start to grow outwards against the compressing bodies. Neither seem able to breath as Becky forces forward still as if she is trying to press Tammy trough the concrete wall.

"I can feel your fatty tissue mashing and giving away to mine."

Tammy's eyes start to tear up suddenly, her eyes go wide and her face becomes devoid of color. A sharp quiver ripples through their condensed breasts as if breaking through a threshold and Tammy's breasts completely flatten. My sister's titanium tits compress and grow outward until they outsize Tammy's crushed breasts eclipsing them.

"Going...going...gone! Where did your little boobies go? You look like a little boy now. From now on I'm going to call you Tammy Titless. This is so amazing I want to feel them succumb."

Becky then lets go Tammy's arms and hooks her fingers beneath the sides of Tammy's tank top and sports bra. My girlfriend grabs Becky's biceps to pry her arms away and push her back but she is too far gone to stop the terrorizing teen. Becky yanks outwards tearing the bra and shirt in two, removing the fabric from between them. Becky presses forward harder carried away on the wings of lust.
   
She was right my, girlfriend looks completely titless, while my little sister looks like her breasts are bigger than her head. This girl before me is not one I recognize, she isn't the little sister I have known for the last 18 years, she is a beast of raw power and sexual aggression. I am disgusted and shamefully turned on at the same time. How could she have turned into this in four short years since I moved away?

"Give up now?"

"nn, nno."

My girlfriend can barely speak but she still won't give in, she is a true warrior.

"I will fucking rape them, if you don't give in now and tell me I'm a better woman than you'll ever be."
Becky is talking crazy in a voice dripping with lust and malice. I am confused and horrified by the scene before me from my little sister.

"Tell me what I'm doing to you. Tell me or I'll do to your entire body what I just did to your tits!"
   
Becky's biceps swell and she forces her body even tighter against Tammy's until she sobs out.

"You're crushing my tits."

Oh I know what I did to your tits. Tell me what I'm doing to your big nasty nipples."

"Your crushing them..."

"and?"

"And you're turning them...OWw...oww...OWW! You're turning them inside out! Please, please stop!"

"You mean my naughty little nipples crushed your fat, weak little nipples flat then turned them inside out?! But your nipples are so big and always hard, how can this be? Because mine are bigger and stronger just like the rest of my body! I'm raping your nips right now all the way to your pecs! I'm inside of you."

"Tell me I'm a better woman than you'll ever be even though I'm a quote little girl!"

"Never you whore!"

Tammy is crying openly now, but she still refuses to give in.

"I told you I will crush your entire body just like your tits."

Becky hooks her arms under Tammy's between the elbows and the shoulders. She then clenches her fists and brings them towards her like she was doing a preacher curl. Becky traps her captive's arms in the crooks of her elbows between her hulking biceps and her swollen forearms. Tammy immediately strikes a double bicep pose swelling her own immense arms to a full flex. It's muscle against muscle, a pure battle of crude force.

"If you're made of granite then I must be made of diamond bitch."

Their arms quake furiously. The hyper-muscular exertion they are displaying is jaw dropping. Tammy's 6 years of heavy weight training amounting in days if not weeks worth of curling cold steel in an obsession to feed her uinsatiable, ever-growing biceps cannot stop the raw, urefined strength of this teen girl. The bellies of Becky's giant, domineering  biceps concave my poor Tammy's. She cries out in pain. The sight of my amazon girlfriend's most prized possessions pulverized by my little high school sister is so despairing I am sick to my stomach.

I have to help her, I...

Before I can get up a rush of footsteps comes down the stairs and a big, blue blur rushes by me towards the girls. The large figure hooks the arms of my sister in a full nelson move. It is Amy, my girlfriend's older sister ...

Jeremy Lightning

Another impressive outing, I am very turned on here, usually I'm not a fan of F/F stories, but I loved the fact that the smaller, younger girl was the harder, tougher and stronger one. I'm also interested in seeing Amy vs. Becky, it would be even more cool if Becky was somehow stronger than her too. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

danilo

Actually, I've liked more the first story... You should do something, like, he doesn't get well from his sickness state and then his body starts to shrink and weaken gradually...that would be even more awesome. :)

danilo

...while her sister's body keeps growing, but still maintaining human regular proportions...

Oh, K+ anyway :)

iome60

excellent work!
what I like the most is the hugeness and the strength of becky! it would be wonderful if it comes out that she has the hardness and strength of many men put together... ^^
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

danilo

Oh, come on, the closer to reality, the better and sexier the story becomes :)

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh, come on, the closer to reality, the better and sexier the story becomes :)

Speak for yourself, I'm into a little bit of super natural strength. I love stories where small women can lift up huge men, that's probably not very close to reality, although there are some very strong smaller women out there.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

kenison9

great story.  I like the first part better but the story as a whole... great.

winterwolff

Thank you for all of the support, please give karma if you read and enjoy the story. I know not all of you like the second story and I can't promise you will the 3rd but I certainly hope you do. I will be the first to tell you it isn't exactly polished but I hope it doesn't take away too much. Thanks again

Sick and Sicker: PART 3

Becky has proven to be much more formable than I would have ever imagined my high school aged little sister could be, but Amy is one huge scary bitch.  She is the polar opposite of her sister, my girlfriend. There isn't much feminine about Amy even down to sexual preference, she is what is more classically known as a bull-dyke. The bodybuilding She-Hulk stands at 5' 11" and is at a weight of 230 in her current offseason form. She has no real breasts to speak of, just thick slabs of pec meat covered in an A cup worth of breast tissue however combined they give her the appearance of a solid B. She has a layer of fat that is deceptively thinner than a casual observer might think because of her massive amount of muscle beneath. She isn't very defined in the offseason but every broad muscle is very evident. Her Super-Girl tank top and red satin shorts do little to hide her hulking frame.

Amy's bulging arms snake along Becky's as she places her in a full nelson hold as Tammy did before her. To see their arms enter twined I suddenly appreciate the true difference between the body types of what most would call a fitness model type and a true bodybuilder. Becky's arms are huge for not only a girl, but many men however Amy's arms are ginormous. Their beefy mass must be 18" around covered in a small layer of fat they aren't nearly as cut or defined but there is no mistaking their sheer size and power , her biceps are the size of baseballs!
Amy starts to drag Becky away from her entrapped sister.

"Nooo!"

Becky fights hard but in high heels she slowly slides across the floor. Their breasts make a wet suctioning sound as they separate and Tammy collapses to the ground. I want to look away but I can't believe my eyes. My sister's tits are even bigger than when they began, swollen with pride and obvious arousal. Obvious, because her nipples are jutting out like I have never seen on a woman before. My girlfriend's nipples are always hard and they become even larger when she's in the mood. I've even seen them grow to over a half inch in length but Becky's... Becky's are almost twice as long! I know Tammy is a large C or a D given the brand of the bra but Becky, she must be a full D or even a DD right now. Her breasts sit high upon her chest slightly reddened by the battle but magnificent and proud in their victory.

"Look, look what I did you little slut!"

I turn to Tammy and I don't recognize my amazon princess. Her breasts are normally so high, round and firm with long stiff nipples that could cut glass, but now... Now they sag like depleted sacks, they are no longer round perfect orbs, for the first time I can see the outer sides of her pecs. They don't hang to her belly button or anything, but they no longer jut out like before. Now they have a crease below them and their underbellies touch the top of her abs. She is breathing hard from their struggle and tight embrace. Normally when she breathes heavily like when we are in the throes of passion her boobs nearly rise to her chin, but now they just hang in a flaccid state. But worst of all, the worst damage of all is her nipples. Her nipples are nowhere to be seen. Where her always hard, thrusting nipples normally are, are only pockmarks. She really did turn them inside out! With each breath they slowly start to re-emerge from hiding like two scared little turtle's head from their protective shells, but now blood red and just as flaccid as the rest of her chest.

She looks shaken and scared. Her entire demeanor is sunken. Her shoulders are slumped, her face is stained with tear drenched mascara and her arms are already showing deep crimson and purple bruising. Her big sister came just in time.

Amy hoists my sister from her feet and slams her to the carpet chest first, then flips her over enter twining her legs with Becky's. Amy has Becky pinned to the floor with her wrists pined to the side of her head. She spreads her legs applying a text-book grapevine maneuver. Amy's colossal, chunky thighs bloat with power, they are at least 2 feet around! Becky's powerful legs slide against the carpet but come to a holt spreading little more than her shoulder length apart. Her young, shredded thighs flex to unnerving proportions. Every striated muscle bulges with bold defiance of her larger nemesis's trunk sized legs.  I have personally seen Amy lift awe inspiring amounts of weight;  bench pressing 315 pounds for a couple of reps, curl 65 pound dumbbells for a few reps but none as impressive as her leg pressing 1500 pounds of cold steel with those monster legs for several sets and my little sister is keeping those leviathans at bay! Amy's thighs are twice the size of most men's and a good 6 inches longer than Becky's but Becky's legs are holding their ground. All four muscles of her quadriceps are clearly visible flexing and writhing beneath her paper thin pale skin. The bulge above her knee caps are 1 inch thick and the split down the center of her thighs are deep enough to hold a pencil. Her abductor muscles look like cobras snaking to her intimate region from her inner thighs. Amy is groaning and her face is turning red with exertion. Becky's jaw is tightly clenched and her eyes are shut in concentration.  Their thighs pop and ripple with pure power but no ground is gained or lost.
   
Amy lets go of her captives wrists and grabs her by the back of her head shoving it between her breasts. Amy inhales deeply flaring out her back and chest smothering Becky robbing her of air. Amy's lat muscles flare out like wings eclipsing my sister's entire upper body with her own. Becky's arms flail wildly in panic she tries to push the bodybuilder off but it's no use. In an act of desperation she grabs the outer side of each of the giants lat muscles and squeezes. Becky's forearms bunch as her fingers dig in to the meaty muscle. Amy jumps in a knee-jerk reaction giving Becky the opportunity to escape and get to her feet.

"Don't shove my face between your tits you nasty dyke!"

Becky pulls up her corset stuffing her swollen breasts back into the top.

"Come on miss teen muscle queen. I'm going to show you how weak you really are."

Amy raises her hands in a classic test of strength. The brazen teen doesn't hesitate meeting her in the middle of the room.  From the get go my little sister is at a disadvantage. Amy hunches forward using her height, weight and tremendous strength to bear down on Becky. Becky's knees bend but don't give in completely, she stops the onslaught half way down. She is now in a squat position. Becky is all but finish in this contest. Her arms are high above her head and her ass is just a foot off of the ground. Becky's back muscles look like a mountain range, they bunched tightly and coil giving everything they have against this colossus.  

"I'm going to drive you into the ground!"

Amy grits her teeth and her entire body expands with flexing mountains of muscle as she really powers downward into the pumped up teen. Becky's arms shake violently, the knotting of her muscles is sick. Every muscle is screaming and writhing just beneath her razor thin skin. Becky's shoulders are huge and cut so deep you could lose your thumbs in the crevasses. From the view behind, they actually eclipse Amy's breasts in size. My sister cries out in agony and defiance. She inhales deeply as she gives everything she has. A screeching, tearing sound echoes throughout the room. Becky's corset gives the last shudder of life as her breasts explode through the top tearing it down the center, unable to container her swelling, shaking mass. Amy's 18" arms start to rise and the look on her face says the muscle queen teen is stronger than she thought.  Amy pulls Becky in closer and leans her entire body weight into the high-schooler. Now her arms also begin to shake with exertion.  She manages to stop the teen titan's progress but she cannot force her down any more. Becky lets out another loud grunt this time the bodybuilder's elbows are locked into position at her chest level, but Becky's groaning doesn't cease her entire body is quaking with crude force. All of Amy's 230 pounds begin to rise up, Becky's raw young muscles know no limits! The shock is clear on Amy's face, she is getting lifted by this teen tart!

CRACK... CRACK!

Becky falls hard onto her back and Amy topples on top of her. The combination of the two seemingly knocks the wind out of my sister, her stiletto heels gave way to their combine weight causing the muscle maidens to crash down to the floor. Amy takes advantage of the teen's daze and flips her onto her stomach. She then sits on my sister's ass and hooks her ankles beneath her armpits. She leans back pulling Becky's legs with her applying what is known as a Boston crab. Becky's spine bends sharply and she yelps in pain. Amy is not longer messing around and she leans all 230 pounds back trying to bend my sister in half. This should finally put an end to my sister's madness. Becky's breasts are crushed flat to the carpet and she presses her palms into the ground to alleviate some of the pressure.

"Get your fat ass off of me!"

"Not until I bend you like a taco!"

"I...said...get..off!"

Becky's arms and legs explode with muscle. She pushes her chest off the ground and forces her legs back in a herculean push up lunching Becky. Amy flies trough the air crashing into the opposite wall. My girlfriend and I look at each other stunned, looking for confirmation of what we just saw.

Becky jumps to her feet ready for business. She removes her broken heels and peels off the tattered remains of her white corset angel costume, she is now only cover by a pair of sheer white stockings. I dart my eyes away in shame for seeing my sister's naked, shaven crotch. As Amy slowly gets back to her feet the size difference becomes overwhelmingly apparent. Becky's 5'4" 160 pounds of adolescent, raw muscle is staring up at the 5'11" 230 pound professionally trained, mature bodybuilding woman. That being said; the contrast is completely lost on Becky. Without hesitation she charges the recovering hulk, she tackles her pinning Amy to the ground.

"Why should you be the only one with a shirt on fatty?"

Becky grabs a fist full of Amy's Super Girl shirt and Amy grabs my sister's wrists she desperately wrestles the smaller girl for control of her modesty. Their arms again strain against each other pitted in another test of strength but this time it's the teen with the early advantage of surprise. Their arms struggle, Becky's biceps rise with the Super Girl's shirt bunched in her grip against Amy's triceps pushing downward on the terrorizing teens wrists. Amy is on the defense, the shirt is rising above her bloated abdomen. She goes for a a quick, dirty counter attack; she raises her knee sharply into Becky's unprotected crotch.

Splat!

A wet sopping sound echoes throughout the room, but Becky didn't flinch. A glistening stream runs from Becky's crotch down Amy's leg. My sister's oak thighs exploded in response and bloat with muscle trapping the bodybuilder's knee.  Becky tries to free her leg but being trapped against the floor it's apparent it's futile. Becky crosses her ankles and her granite thighs bite into the woman's giant trapped leg crushing it causing the Super Girl to let out an involuntary yelp. Amy's trapped leg goes stiff she trashes violently to break free from the torturous teen but my sister's incredible strength is growing with her lust. She rhythmically flexes, mashing the trapped thigh harder into her sopping wet womanhood. The high school girl gasps in seething ecstasy. Amy still cloudy headed and only one leg to for balance starts to lose the battle for her modesty as her shirt rides higher up her body. In her state her professionally trained arms fail to stave off the novice but powerful arms of the teen. Her breasts pop free of their confides. Her pecs are thick slabs nearly two inches deep of solid muscle. From them hang two small breasts no larger than plums with dark crimson areolas that cover ¾ of her tit flesh.

"Look how cute and tiny they are, mine were bigger in grade school! Hell you could fit five of those in just one of my bra cups. "

Amy doesn't take kindly to this and uses her tremendous upper body strength to not only raise her pinned wrists from the carpet but to press Becky all the way back to a vertical position while keeping her legs entwined, bending Becky's back in a awkward pose, her young eyes go wide in shock. Amy rolls the two girls over and now the teen is pinned on her back. Amy entwines her fingers with her captive's pinning her hands to the carpet above her head.  Even though the teen in on her back she still entwines her legs with Amy's in an upside down grapevine. Their legs flex and quake in this titanic struggle with a lower body might that I have never known. They remain in a dead-lock for over a minute, their faces contorted in pain and intensity.  Amy's sweat is cascading down mixing with Becky's on her prone body.

"Aggghhh! I will split you!"

Becky's shredded engorged hamstrings shake profusely as her shorter legs slowly pry Amy's further and further. Inch by agonizing inch Becky's swollen legs force the larger thighs apart.

"No fucking way." both Tammy and I blurt out simultaneously.

We've never seen Amy lose at any strength contest. I never imagined that would she lose a contest with the strongest legs I've ever seen, but especially to my little sister!

"Come on fatty, it's going to take everything you got to stop me from tearing you in two, you lezzy cunt! Try and stop these! Argghhh!"

I can't believe the mouth on my formerly sweet little innocent sister! She looks like she is not only enjoying this but is highly stimulated by her muscle dominance. A fact that is not lost on anyone in the room including Amy who can't help but become aroused at sheer sight of my sister's sweat drench, thrusting chest and growing nipples that now are nearly an inch in length. Her massive body is betrayed by its excitement and is weakened by her lust for the dominating teen.  It is entirely apparent that while Amy is weakened by her arousal, Becky only seems to find more strength in her own.


winterwolff

Becky takes in a deep breath and her body explodes in a massive flex. Amy's legs slide farther apart, she screams in shock and pain knocking her out of her sexual trance. Her tree trunk legs are at their limit as are her red satin shorts. The stitching gives away tearing down the center revealing Amy's giant erect clit and gaping, drooling slit. Even the bodybuilder's vag' is twice as big and meaner looking. A single droplet of arousal drips from the menacing one inch long clit into Becky's tight mound. The Teen throws her head back unmistakably on the brink of an orgasm.

"Oh you like being my little bitch, don't you?"

Becky's body is quivering getting off on her own strength. She trusts her hips up and does something I didn't know a woman was capable of doing. She opens her womanhood and clamps onto the tip of Amy's long, swollen clit, pulling it hard. Amy's face contorts in a dumbfounded mask of confusion and sexual bliss.

"Ohhh, I'm going to finish every part of your body off right here! I own everything you thought you had...Everything! Arggggrrr!"

Becky's hands rise from the carpet. Amy's pinched clit is on the brink of complete orgasmic explosion causing her to lose the steadfast control of her other body parts. She tries to fight back but Becky is so strong and focused her sexually fueled arms bends her 18" pythons up higher. Becky's arms can go no higher and the high school girl starts to bend them behind the female bodybuilder's muscular back. Amy screams in pain and bursts forth violently with all of her might trying to force her legs closed and her arms down. She accomplishes both to a degree bringing her arms halfway back down and her legs did come back a few inches as well, her giant clit even pops free of my sister's tight grip.

"Oh yeah you bodybuilding hag, fight me, fight my big, nasty, fucking muscles ohhhh, mmmm, ohhh!"

My sister lets out a primal deafening squeal and her body vaults with another lust fueled explosion of muscle. Her hips thrust up as her small slit opens and completely engulfs Amy's entire clit and upper lips. The girl's arms swell and press the hulking woman's all the way behind her back and Becky's shorter legs stretch the much longer, bulkier legs to a complete split.  The nubile teen even arches her hips stretching the trapped pussy, munching on it with her own. Amy's hulking body convulses and she lets out a silent scream. The woman passes out from a combination of pain and ecstasy her brain couldn't process as her womanhood surrenders its orgasmic fluids into the victorious teens stronger twat. 

"No, no, no fight me! I'm almost there damn it! My muscles aren't at their fullest!"

In a clumsy sexual frenzy Beck stumbles up and slings Amy's massive body over her shoulders and turning to myself and Tammy. It was a sight to truly behold. My teen sister is holding an unconscious bodybuilder across her broad shoulders with her powerful body exposed, her muscles at full glory pumped to unfathomable proportions in her stockings panting like a porn star in the final scene.

"Remember what I fucking did to you with these fucking muscles, I own you bitches! Own you all with these!"

She grabs Amy's bulging left trap with her left hand and her exposed crotch with her right.

"Wake up honey; I want you to see this too."

Becky thrusts two fingers inside of Amy's wet womanhood as her thumb invades her tight backside. The giant bodybuilder jolts awake and thrashes about on the dominant girl's shoulders. Her forearms bulge indicating the powerful grip she has on her captive. The naked school girl hunches over slightly, her arms are slowly bending towards her shoulders. Her gigantic biceps leap out threatening to tear from her bone bunching to the size of baseballs. Amy's body stops trashing and suddenly stiffens, but Becky's sexually stimulated power is unrelenting. She continues to curl her arms closer towards her. Amy's back begins to bend and her thickly muscled belly protrudes.

"I'm going to break you! Give in to my fucking power! Feel THIS!"

Amy screams in pain as she bows enough to raise her ass up off the colossal teen's shoulders. Her thick core is yielding to the strength of the torturous teen's biceps.  The school girl's power is undeniable and overwhelming, her vag is vibrating and pre-cum is freely flowing down her trembling thigh.  Becky is no longer staring at us but at the mirror behind us.

"Look at these muscles, look at how huge they are, look at them beam with sheer power! Look at them bend your weak fat body! Tell me who's stronger!"

Silence, Amy doesn't say a word, her body is still fighting the muscled up teen.

"Say it or I'll break your fucking spine with these huge bitches!"

Amy's body bends even more, her butt is nearly a foot off Becky's shoulders and the girl's young biceps are trembling with the force of jet engine. They look as big as Amy's at this point! The hulking woman screams in pain and cries out...

"I give! You're stronger...Your stronger than me! Please stop this! You're hurting me!"

"Tell me my teen muscles are stronger than your old ones!"

Becky's eyes are rolling to the back of her head; she is on the brink of the most massive orgasm anyone in this room has surly ever witnessed.

"Your teen muscles are much stronger than my old ones! Oww, ow owww! Please!"

"Tell... me...I'm...a...g....ahhhhh...oh...goddddd!!!"

Becky's body quakes, every muscle on her naked body explodes one last time revealing every fiber they contain. Her shoulders seize and she hoists the 230 pound mountainous woman. The massive bodybuilder continues to rise until she is completely over her head! An orgasm crashes over my sister's quaking body like a tsunami as she gushes like fire hose splashing onto the carpet.

Becky unceremoniously drops the woman's torso onto the floor face first into the puddle of girl cum she has just created. All the broken bodybuilder could do is cry, sobbing out loud. I have never been more scared in my entire life...

To be continued?

Jeremy Lightning

Wow! I was waiting for it and it was well worth the wait! I can't believe how strong and muscular Becky became, and how dominant she is, I wonder what would happen if Becky came across a male bodybuilder much bigger than Amy was, would her body adapt, grow bigger and stronger and conquer him as well? I'm looking forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

winterwolff

Some chapters you may like, others not so much, but I hope you enjoy the story as a whole as it progresses. If anyone is interested at illustrating any current  or future parts of the story please contact me... And as always karma is greatly appreciated.  :)

Part 4

My 18 year old sister recovering from her earth shattering orgasm stumbles over to my parent's bar and pulls a bottle of vodka from behind. She takes a long pull from the bottle like a champ and looks at us three menacingly.

"Come over here."

Becky is staring daggers into my girlfriend and Tammy starts to get up off of the floor.

"Bring your phone; mine seems to have been broken."

Tammy doesn't dare to defy her and neither I nor her sister are in any to condition to defend her. Becky continues to drink vodka out of the bottle. Tammy nervously approaches the terrifying teen and offers out her new phone.  The high-schooler immediately grabs the phone and start fidgeting with it.

"Clean me."

Tammy turns to presumably look for a towel and Becky puts grabs her by the shoulder.

"Use your tongue, clean my little girly mess starting with my calf."

Becky points her toes and my girlfriend drops to her knees. I know it's my sister, but seeing my beautiful, topless girlfriend licking the legs of another woman is turning me on. Her tongue is slowly working its way up Becky's white stocking covered legs from the inside of her left calf and tracing back the drying stream up her thigh.

"Mmmm, I think you have a little of your lezy sister in you. Look who came back out to play."

My sister is looking down at Tammy's breasts undoubtedly referring to her rock hard nipples. They are at their half inch full attention and her areolas are rigid and goose bumped. Tammy is clearly losing herself under the trance of my sister's sexual aura. Each of her hands grabs a handful of my sister's bowling ball ass as her tongue moves past the top of her stocking. Tammy's mouth opens and encompasses the tight mound of her tormentor giving it a long sensual kiss before she continues to move up Becky's body kissing every individual ab muscle.

"Strip for me."

Tammy backs away and slowly takes off her boots. Then she turns her back to my sister facing me and slowly slips her short khaki shorts down her legs revealing her pink lace panties. Her blonde hair hangs down the center of her v-shaped back in one perfect braid just like Laura Croft. Tammy then rhythmically gyrates her hips as she hooks her thumbs under the sides of her panties and slides them down her long hard legs revealing her perfect ass and big wet snatch. Tammy and her sister are large girls and they pack large meat between their legs. Tammy has the biggest girl parts of any woman I've ever been with. Thankfully like the rest of her body her pussy is strong and can grip me like no other woman ever has. I think her giant pussy and clit are sexy as hell. Seeing her long lips spread as she swallows me up inside her 4" clam and her protruding sex horn over an inch in length is an extreme turn on. Then she tightens those special muscles and I feel her power the sensation is amazing. When I first saw her giant womanhood with a clit that looks like a small finger I was intimidated and worried that I couldn't fill the gap so to speak but then after I felt her tight inner muscles milk me dry I was in heaven ever since. I love her venous fly trap, even beaten and bruised she still manages to look sexy as hell.

"Do you want to feel my biceps?"

Tammy turns around and doesn't say a word she just nods and reaches out to Becky's arm. Becky puts down the phone and immediately grabs the taller fitness model's right breast. Tammy freezes but she doesn't seem to be in pain.

"Oh no, I mean really feel it..."

Becky ducks down and hooks her right arm underneath Tammy between her legs and stands taking the 170 pound girl with her hoisting her off of the floor. There my bad ass 5'9" self described muscle bitch girlfriend is straddling my 5'4" baby sister's arm like a child. She leans over and grabs Becky's shoulder for support. Becky lets go of my girlfriend's boob and grabs the vodka bottle off of the bar. She takes another long swig before setting it down and grabbing the edge of the bar top to anchor the counter weight hanging from her right arm.

"Put your hands on top of your head and don't lose your balance."

Tammy does as she's told shifting all of her weight onto of my sister's bicep. Becky then slowly stretches out her right arm that is curled under my girlfriend until it is horizontally parallel with the floor.

"Up you go."

The teen slowly curls her right hand towards her body flexing her arm. The giant bicep rises between Tammy's legs causing it to swell against Tammy's big hot pussy. My girlfriend's large body actually rises slightly as the bloating bicep presses her body weight upwards. My girlfriend, afraid to disobey the muscle teen clamps her thighs against the powerful arm and she crosses her ankles for extra grip to keep her balance. Every powerful muscle in her steel legs is squeezing for all their worth yet Becky doesn't seem to even notice as her bicep grows to its full flex. She then lowers her hand and curls it up again.

"I am going to make to cum harder than you ever have before using the same bicep that crushed yours."

Each pump grinds Tammy's nether lips into the high schooler's rock hard bicep as it lifts her into the air.  My girlfriend gasps with every flex and her womanhood starts to swell and expand. Her pussy lips spread out as her mounting arousal begins to ooze, lubricating the teens bulging bicep. Her clit grows from her hood as her arouse fueled labia bloats, slick with her own juices. With every pump her pussy lips spread further until the peak of the teen's baseball sized bicep is actually inside of Tammy. The fitness model's engorging clit is slithering its way into the cavernous split of Becky's bicep sliding along its deep ridge with every flex.

"Oh my god it's so big and hard. You're so fucking amazing"

I've heard these words before but not like this. Becky's arm is now dripping with my girlfriend's juices as Tammy's pussy greedily tries to take in as much as the teens spectacular bicep as possible with every pump. My sister is sweating but relentless as she heaves my lusting girlfriend up and down what must be well over a couple of dozen times now. Tammy's clit is extending beyond what I have ever seen, as the cleft of Becky's bicep squeezes it shaft. It's about half the length and just as thick as my pinky finger, it must be at least an inch and a half long! Over a third of my sister's bicep is engulfed by the distended vagina. I am ashamed to admit but the entire scene has me harder than I have ever been in my life.

"Are you ready to cum?"

My girl doesn't respond, she rendered stupid by her impending orgasm. Becky seizes Tammy's long braid and lowers her slightly point her elbow at a 45 degree angle towards the floor maximizing her peak. Tammy's eyes go wide and her jaw drops but no sound comes out as Becky pulls down steadily on the blonde braid while flexing her arm to its most peaked mass. My muscle queen girlfriend unlocks her tight scissoring embrace on my sister's arm and pulls her knees up spreading her legs slightly. Her ravenous, gushing pussy breaks past the immense equator of Becky's extraordinary bicep and engulfs the entire steel ball of muscle. The 5'9" fitness model spasms wildly and her eyes roll to the back of her head riding out the hardest orgasm of her life on top of my little sister's single arm that has been supporting her weight for over five minutes. Becky, keeping the 45 degree angle slowly uncurls her arm letting the fitness queen slide down her arm until her feet touch the floor again coating the school girls arm in a thick trail of her spent orgasm.

Becky turns her attention to big sister staring in awe of what she just witnessed.

"I guess being nice can be fun too and I know what you like fatty. You like being outmuscled by a little girl who's only half your age but so much more developed in every way... Stand up and come to me."


Amy stands up gingerly after having her back nearly bent in two with her head down, shoulders slumped and makes her way to the domineering teen. She stands over a half a foot taller and nearly 50 percent heavier but she is completely owned by Becky.

"Grab my breast. Go ahead and use both hands it's big. Feel what a real woman's breast feels like."

Amy uses both hand to cup Becky's right breast, the teen flexes her pec causing it jump and harden in her grip.

"Feel that? Do you feel how heavy, firm and big it is? Now look at yours. They're pathetic; my bicep is bigger than them."

Becky raises her glistening right bicep freshly coated with Tammy's pleasure juices and flexes it in front of the bodybuilder's breast. She was right, her baseball sized bicep eclipse Amy's plum sized breast.

"Aren't you ashamed, how could you not be? There are 6th graders bigger than you. Did you see what your sister did to my glorious bicep? She could fit your entire little knocker in her cunt if she wants. Now feel my bicep. Yours is bigger but do you feel how hard mine is? There is no give and no fat, it's 100% lean grade-A muscle. I'll tell you what; you're going to arm wrestle me and if you win, I'll let all 3 of you go."

Amy's eyes sparked back to life, she can save us all from this torturous teen. Becky takes another swig of the vodka and saunters over to the weight bench. She kneels down and places her elbow on the bench pad. Amy holding her head a little higher follows suit and kneels down at the bench. The naked amazons grip each other's right hands and place their left palms open on top of the bench for leverage. I know now not to doubt my sister but I feel a slight glimmer of hope as they lock hands. Amy's beefy arm is defiantly bigger and longer not to mention she has an additional 70 ponds anchoring her.

"1...2...3...go!"

Their upper body muscles erupt; their biceps surge, shoulders tighten and chests jump to meet the other's massive force. Neither hand budges, the pressure in-between their hands could crush a piece of coal into a diamond. Becky is staring down the bodybuilder while Amy has her eyes closed and head down with a look of pure concentration. Their locked hands start to waiver back and forth fighting off the immense strength of the other. Their arms start to lean more in one direction than the other. Amy's arm is measured officially at an astounding 18" but it looks even bigger than that as it pushes my sister's back. My girlfriend and I grip hands as our hopes rise with anticipation of a possible end to this nightmare. Amy pushes her back even more, not in a smooth movement but in surging ticks like a clock counting down our freedom gaining an inch for every burst of astonishing power.

"No...no!"

Becky cries out and for the first time tonight the look of arrogant self-righteousness has been whipped off her face. The teen actually looks unnerved which may explain what I can only best described as a serious lapse in judgment as she slides her left palm off the bench forfeiting her additional leverage. As a result her arm plummets two thirds of the way down only a couple of inches from defeat. Amy takes in a much needed breath, her dominance renews her self-confidence. I can see the bodybuilding beast re-emerge within her. Now she is the one staring down the opponent while my sister has her eyes shut and head down. Becky's lips are moving but I can't hear what she's saying quietly under her breath. Their arms shake with wildly with exertion; Amy's bicep looks like a magnificent mountain of pure power and Becky's looks as if it is about to tear from her arm. Her whispers become more audible.

"Come on baby give me what I need."

Sweat is pouring from Becky's brow and she's biting her lower lip only now do I realize her free hand is actually tugging at her clit. This sexed up psycho is clit-cranking during a freaking competition. I seriously question her mental health. She plunges two fingers inside her tight slit blasting herself at a furious pace. Her abs tighten and her back hunches slightly.

"Come on baby give mommy what she needs to beat this fat dyke."

The only noise in the room is the sloppy sloshing of Becky's angrily plunging fingers in her wet womanhood. Amy's looks as disturbed as I am. Her arm flinches and jerks back relenting to Becky's heaving force. The teen's incredible might and stamina is astounding, the strength she gets from her own arousal is as powerful as others find in steroids. My sister's body is responding to her self stimulating as it heaves the monstrous arm upwards. Now Amy is pouring as much sweat as her rival. Though her bicep continues to inflate to an unfathomable scale of what must be over nineteen inches, it still relents to the awesome brute force of the girl nearly half her age. Our hearts collectively sunk as we knew the outcome as demonstrated over and over again tonight: My little sister who has stuffed animals on her bed and still watches cartoons is stronger than all of us...

To be continued.

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome! Dude, good to have you back. I love this chapter, I was hoping for something a little different, like Becky taking on a big guy, but what you had her do was pretty cool nonetheless. Now a desperate Amy is trying her hardest, despite having a huge height, weight and the adrenaline of knowing this means her freedon, she still can't beat the much younger Becky in an arm wrestling match! I wonder if there's any limit to Becky's power when she gets aroused? k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

I liked this chapter the most so far. Great stuff. Looking forward to reading more of Beckys exploits in the future. K+