⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [winterwolff] Stories~collected

Started by winterwolff, December 02, 2010, 07:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardanian

My friend your writing is scary good.  This series is in my opinion one of the mest on the forum.  Keep up the outstanding work.


winterwolff

The night finally concludes.  Hopefully this is just the first for Becky. If you want me to continue writing please let me know. And as always please click the little applaud link if you enjoy the story. Thank you.  :)

Part 5a

Tonight Becky is discovering just how strong her developing muscles are and how to channel every ounce of adrenalin into them. Life will never be the same for any of us. The amazon's colossal arm gives its last spasm of resistance before slamming to the pad. The titanic teen stands up withdrawing her fingers from her small, tight mound. She steps over the bench and slides her two wet fingers down the center of the kneeling bodybuilder's abdominals to her dampened crotch.

"I know you really wanted to win, but I can feel you also like losing to me as well."

Becky taunts the crestfallen woman as she rolls her monstrous clit between her fingers.

"How much can you bench?"

Amy looks up at her tormenter sullenly.

"315 is my max."

Normally when she told people of her impressive benching feat her chest would swell as she would boast with pride, but now she answers like a school girl answering to a nun.

"Well then put 355 pounds on the bar, you're going to help me beat your record as the strongest woman at your gym."

She then hooks her toying fingers into Amy's mega snatch and grabs her left breast in her crushing grip hoisting the 230 pound muscle maiden to her feet by the torturous grip. When she lets go Amy nearly falls but regains her posture and makes her way to the stacks of plates. As she loads the plates onto the bar Becky does a series of pec stretches before positioning herself on the bench. After loading all 355 pounds 40 more than she has ever been able to lift onto the bar she stands behind the bench ready to spot the massive weight the teen is about to attempt.

"What are you doing?"

"You asked me to help you bench press..."

"First of all I didn't ask you anything I told you to help, and second that's not what I meant. Now come over here and do the only thing a fat dyke like you is good for and eat me."

Amy audibly gulps in fear at as she looks at the massive, shredded thighs of the teen. The thought of putting her head between the legs that that are so strong they defeated her professionally acclaimed 27" thighs must be unnerving to say the least. She cautiously circles the bench and positions herself kneeling between my sister's legs. Unlike the two sisters Becky's mound is only half the length with no labial protuberance whatsoever, topped off by a clit only a quarter of theirs in size. Becky's flexes her abs and her tight little pussy opens in front of Amy's very eyes. I want to avert my gaze but I can't, the muscle control of this girl is inhuman. The gaping snatch opens larger than I had expected; to roughly the diameter of a Red Bull can. Her sticky juices web from the walls stringing down to the bench.

"Come on in the waters just fine."

Amy cautiously licks and prods with her tongue at first but slowly increases her tempo. My sister coos as she reaches up for the bar. As much as I fear my sister I also fear her life as well. I only know a hand full of men that can bench press that much weight and I'm not one of them. She might be biting off more than she can chew; there is a fine line between confidence and stupidity.

"Come on that's it, speed it up... Wow, you are good at this. You can do it a little harder, don't be afraid I don't bite..."

Becky's lower abs constrict and Amy's eyes go wide in shock as her face mashes against my sister's mound. Her head immobilizes no longer bobbing back and forth, but Becky's legs are still spread wide...

"Opps, I guess I lied... I do bite. Don't worry, I don't want to hurt your talented little tongue."

Becky releases her grip allowing the shocked lesbian to take in a deep breath as she registers what just happened. Amy only hesitates for a moment before diving back in with even more vigor than before.

"Oh yeah, give it to me as hard as you can. It's go time."

The school girl takes in a long deep breath and hoists the 355 pounds off of the rack where she holds it for a beat before dropping it to her chest. The rate at which it fell tells me it is heavier than she anticipated, she manages to stop the weights decent just before crushing her. The bar digs all the way down to her pecs dividing her breasts in two. Her arms tremble as she fights the weight's damning gravity. The school girl trusts her hips up off the bench but Amy holds on for dear life and doesn't stop her furious licking. Becky lets out a low growl that would scare the fiercest of animals. The assaulting bar rises up shakily but surely until it releases her breasts from beneath, but the colossal weight moves no further. Her entire body is trembling to keep the bar only an inch off of her. She is in over her head.

"Harder... HARDER!"

Becky raises her right leg and hooks her calf behind Amy's head smashing her face hard into her crotch. The older woman panics and grasps desperately at the mega teen's steel leg. Both of her weight trained arms combined can't break the hold of just one of Becky's fearsome legs. The struggling muscle maiden against her crotch is clearly getting the teen off better than her willing tongue.

"Aggghhhh!!!"

The bar hoists upwards in an unsteady but unrelenting manner. All eight plates rattle as my sister's arms shake violently. She heaves the bar half way up but the weight is too much and she loses control allowing it to fall back down. Becky just manages to stop the profoundly burdened bar just as it brushes the tips of her jutting nipples. The massive teen pulls her constricting thigh closer towards her dragging the struggling bodybuilder with it across the bench.

"Fuuuuucccckkk!!!"

The eruption of strength causes every ounce of the teen to quake ferociously. The bar rises again; the massive weight's powerful downward force battles for every given inch but the school girl is more powerful than the 355 pounds of cold steel. The rattling of the plates is deafening as my goddess sister powers the bar up furtherer. With one last massive flex the bar reaches its apex. The victorious teen holds the bar, elbows locked above her as she admires her amazing feat. She peers down between her mountainous tits and a laugh escapes her wicked grin. She observes the struggling bodybuilder as she fights for her life against Becky's behemoth thigh. The school girl raises her left foot from the floor and places it on the pad of the bench. She presses down with that foot on the bench thrusting her hips even higher hoisting the 20 pound woman with her. She enjoys the thrashing woman's torment for a moment before she slams the formidable weight onto its rack. Becky jumps up from the bench radiating superiority allowing Amy to drop to the ground gasping for air.

Becky grabs the half conscious bodybuilder by the lats and hoists her onto the bench as if she was a small child sliding her beneath the bar where she had just lain.  Becky straddles her standing with each leg to Amy's side and hits a surreal most muscular crab flex pose, the most intimidating I have ever witness, not just in person but ever. Her ultra-pumped, throbbing pecs cause her breasts to tremor intensely making them look like rockets ready to launch.

"Do what I just did! Bench this weight."

"I... I can't."

"How long have you been working out?"

"18 years"

"18 years!?"

"y...yes"

"Four...fucking...years."

Becky flexes her most muscular pose with every word.

"18 years, why do you even try? You have been working out my entire life and I'm already stronger than you! I've been only pumping serious iron feeding these babies for four short years and they are stronger than your old haggard lumps. If everyone at your gym thinks you're a bass ass I should go and show them what a real woman is. Now bench this or I will go down there and make you eat me in front all of you little fans."

Amy grabs the bar above her head. Becky grips the bar from below un-racking it and guides it down to the bodybuilder's chest.

"Come on push, now push! You're a big strong bodybuilding bitch! Are you going to tell everyone how a little high school girl took your record in front of you?  Now lift damn it!"

After ten seconds of struggling it was clear the bar was not going to move. The teen rolls her eyes in disgust. Her biceps explodes as she helps the prone amazon re-rack the weight.

"Look at these!"

Becky then flexes her chest so hard her breasts to nearly hit her own face. The muscle engorged pecs cause her tits to stick out so far from her sternum and sit so high on her chest they don't look real.

"Look at yours! Your chest is so weak and pathetic. How do you call yourself a woman when you look at these?"

Becky looks over at Tammy.

"Come here."

Tammy looks at me scared but obeys the school girl. As soon as she gets to the bench my little sister grabs her by the waist and hoists into the air. She mashes my girlfriend's cunt into her own right breast moving her body at will, rubbing Tammy's giant snatch against her titanic teen tit.

"Feel how fucking firm that is. Feel how tight my tits are!"

Becky's biceps bunch as she hoists and lowers Tammy's 170 pounds in the air. Becky aligns her long nipple with Tammy's giant clit and presses it tip to tip. Becky increases the pressure until it slips past impaling her moistening mound. The teen stops moving the fitness model and just holds her still with her nipple inside of her.

"I want you to feel the power behind my tits."

Becky pulls her tighter against her tit as she flexes her chest. Tammy's expanding lips splay outwards as she lets out and aroused gasp as the teen flexes her pumped up pec rhythmically giving the full force of her torpedo tit into my girlfriend.

"Can you feel my absolute power?"

Tammy shudders only managing to nod her head.

"No let's compare."

She lowers my powerful girlfriend down. It's clear Tammy's pussy is at its full arousal; lips bloated, gash open wide and clit at its full glory. It's dripping wet as it slides off my sister's breast. My sadistic sister then guides the fitness models primed pussy over her sister's diminutive left breast and lowers her down forcefully. Both women realizing what is about to happen start to struggle in protest but the teen stops them both with a quick squeeze of her thighs on Amy's side and her and hands around Tammy's waist. My girlfriend's glory hole completely consumes her sister's small breast.

"I told you she could gulp you up."

Becky then shifts a 45 and 20 pound plate off of each side of the bar knocking them to the floor leaving 225 pounds remaining.

"I want your sister to get the full Pepsi challenge and feel the difference between a real woman and you. Don't worry I want to feel your big strong muscles in action too. Come on and show me what these little things can do!"

Becky then lowers her tight mound onto the quivering plumb sized right tit of the bodybuilder's. Using her incredible muscle control opens her gash wide allowing it to drip down upon the breast. Unlike Tammy she can only encompass the top third of her breast. She circles the breast with her opened pussy to lubricating the entire mound of tit flesh.

"Remember what I did to your tongue?"

Suddenly Amy's entire breast sucked into my sister's vagina! Her breast flesh stretches at the base pulling away from her pec. Amy lets out an involuntary yelp.

"Oh my god it feels so weird and squishy! I didn't want anything in the way of feeling your big strong pecs in action. Now start benching or else!"

Becky's lower abs flex and her powerful pussy constricts.

Amy jolts in pain and quickly grabs the bar. She un-racks the weight and starts pumping away. Her pecs bunch and grow with each rep.

"Oh wow this does feel good, who knew your tiny titties were good for something? I can feel her pecs but they are nothing compared to mine. Wouldn't you agree? Tammy why don't you give the winner of the challenge good long kiss."

Tammy starts to kiss and lick both of my sister's long hard nipples.

"Okay, that will do you can stop with the weights."

Amy stops and re-racks the bar. Again Becky grabs Tammy by the waist and lifts her in the air. Amy's left breast plops out of her sister and is red and covered in her younger sibling's juices. Becky guides her gaping pussy to her right nipples and presses it deep inside of the fitness model.

"Oh I wish you could suck on my nipple the way I can suck on your sister's..."

Becky again flexes her pelvis squeezing the engulfed tit of the bodybuilder. In a knee jerk reaction Amy punches the teen in her stomach! The high schooler's eyes go red with fury. She throws my girlfriend to the floor and grabs Amy by the wrist. Her abs explode making every one jut out like cobble stones and she trusts her hips forward focusing all of power into her little vagina. The bodybuilder thrashes around but Becky keeps a firm grip on her left hand as the right punches at her broad back but the teen doesn't even seem to notice.

"Please please stop! I didn't mean it your hurting me PLEASE stop!"

Becky's tight mound vibrates with exertion!

"OH GOD PLEASE!"

The bodybuilder is openly crying. Becky finally relents and unclamps. She slowly stands feeling every centimeter of the broken breast slurp out of her. It looks like some literally put her tit in the wringer. It's lost its original shape; it now looks like a used condom hanging from her pec droplets of blood are dripping from her hyper distended nipple.

"Stop crying it will heal like the rest of you."

"Why are you doing this to us!?"

Continue below

winterwolff

Part 5b

Becky says nothing; instead she casually walks over to the bar and grabs the bottle of vodka again. She takes another long pull and slams the bottle hard onto the bar top. She wipes away the dribbled alcohol from her heaving chest, it is clear the alcohol is having more and more of an affect as the night goes on. After a short pause Becky take a long look at all three of us.

"I've caused enough pain for one night; it's time I cause a little pleasure."

Becky walks up behind Tammy sliding her hands up cupping my girlfriend's breasts. It's become painfully clear that my little sister not only likes my girlfriend, but she is strong enough to take her from me.

"I know you like me and I know what your hot little ass likes."

The teen nibbles the back of my girlfriends neck as she hooks her right arm beneath Tammy's twat while cupping her left breast. Becky again lifts Tammy up using only one arm while pumping her bicep against my girlfriend's mound. Then my sadistic teen sister now turns to me as my aroused girlfriend is hang from her arm.

"Drop your pants big brother, don't worry it's not for me I'm just getting her primed for you. I've seen what you've been hiding the last hour, time to let it come out and play."

This is fucked up to say the least but I know there is no refusing her so I do as I am told finally releasing my hard on from its confines. She walks over to me with my girlfriend in hand and lowers Tammy's sopping wet mound onto my shaft. We both gasp in ecstasy, I can't help but start to pump away. Suddenly I feel my sister's strong hand reach up and grab my bare ass while the other press against Tammy's back. The next thing I know I'm being hoisted up. I'm no longer standing in front of my girlfriend doing her from the front but on top of her missionary style. I am suspended in the air sitting atop Becky's small hand still buried deep inside my girlfriend as she lies across my sister's shoulders. I press my hands on Tammy's hard abs to prevent myself from toppling over and relieve some of my bodyweight from being supported by the invading tiny hand of my sister.

"Hey don't stop now, I'm just here for... support"

My sister giggles at her somewhat witty remark as I clumsily try to continue but I can't get any leverage. This is so wrong in so many ways I start to lose my erection. Thankfully she lowers the arm supporting me and I start to slide out from Tammy.

"What, is this your first time? Come on, let's get some action going!"

The small hand grips hard digging its fingers into my glutes. Suddenly I am thrust upwards ramming my rod hard into Tammy's twat. Becky lowers me and again slams me home. The force of the impact makes Tammy squeal. I am supporting much of my weight on my girlfriend who incidentally is supported by my sister's powerful shoulders. However, Becky's is hoisting at least half if not more of my 210 pounds in the air by one hand! She is aggressively shoulder-pressing me over and over again thrusting me harder and deeper into my girlfriend than I ever have done before and Tammy is loving every minute of it. I am rock hard again as my girlfriend writhes and moans atop my little sister. I am no more than a human dildo in which my sister is using to fuck the shit out my girlfriend.

Becky stops her thrusting and slowly walks over to the bench while carrying both of us across her shoulders. She straddles the amazed amazon and slowly lowers herself until her own wet mound gently presses against Amy's. Becky's knees are bent and even though she is supporting our combined weight of 540 pounds with her monstrous legs, she doesn't waiver nor does she crush the bodybuilder's pelvis below. Instead she just lowers herself enough to gently grind on Amy's womanhood with her own in a circular motion. The amazon's breath starts to quicken and she fondles her own broken tit while her free hand grasps the teen's giant, thrusting breast.

"Mmm... Isn't this better? Wow, your clit feels like a tiny dick and it's getting bigger!"

Becky stops grinding and instead lowers and raises herself pumping the shaft of the bodybuilder. I can see her in the mirror and she is using Amy's clit like she would a man. With every raise she is tugging at the giant clit stretching it causing it to grow even more.  Amy's in ecstasy as Becky's womanhood slurps up every inch of her magnificent monster. My sister starts to coo and her hand heaves up again resuming our humping even harder than before. Tammy wraps her legs around my waist and squeezes tight to keep up with the teen's... er, um... my pumping.

All four of us moan together as my sister dictates the tempo. Before tonight I wasn't even sure if my 18 year old little sister was having sex, now three grown adults are at the mercy of her sexual will. The juices of the school girl are flowing down, pouring from the bench onto the carpet.

"Can you feel my fucking power!? Can you feel my fucking strength!?"

My girlfriend's eyes roll back, her libido is completely slain by Becky's inhuman strength. Tammy's love canal tightens hard and our bodies stiffen. Her dam has broken and so has mine.

"Oh my god, I've never felt so fucking powerful. I'm a fucking GODDDD agggghhhh..."

The teen clamps her thighs tight and rises up taking the bodybuilder with her clear off of the bench! Her head throws back and she heaves her bulging arms upwards against Tammy's back and my ass. Tammy's legs hold tight around my waist as she is in the throes of her orgasm. We both rise into the air off of my sister's shoulders as Becky presses our 380 pounds above her head! The room seems to shake as all four of lose it at once cumming harder than we ever have before, three of us do while clinging to my little sister's body. Little Becky is controlling 770 pounds of her and our weight with her breathtaking might! All four bodies uncontrollably tremble and climax at its awesome glory.

What happened here tonight was a lot of things; sick, mortifying, horrible, amazing and awe-inspiring but most of all unbelievable. Thank god no one would ever believe it unless they saw it for themselves...

To be continued.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh my God! This story has been really, really hot up to this point, but part 5 blows all the other parts out of the water! I mean, Becky is the hottest, strongest girl I've seen in a while, seeing her hold a combined 610 pounds of weight, her brother, her brother's girlfriend and a huge 230 pound female bodybuilder off the ground, that was one of the most intense scenes I've ever witnessed! And Becky's vaginal strength? Man, I hope you explore that in future stories, that was incredible! k+ definitely!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sinclair4000

Awesome story!  You have a talent for writing and I appreciate the time and effort that a lot of the good muscle fiction writers put into their works.  Hope to see continued A+ quality work in the future.  You may have inspired this "Lurker" to try a story I have been working on for awhile.  Thanks again.

hatour

Amazing work.  You get the Hatour seal of approval!  ;D  K 101 from me.

Japagreipe

Absolutely fantastic. I really hope we see more of Becky in the future, or at least something else from you. I really loved this story. Good description and insane strength feats, yummy! Also loved the girl on girl action. Karma!

peakfan

Very nice, this is probably the best of these "bicep sex" type scenes I've ever read!

winterwolff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[Looking for a story that]...involves a young lady from Russia I think.  There is a female bodybuilder in the US which is her idol, until she finds out the difference between lbs and kgs.  When she meets her idol she has far surpassed her, but is still a teen or young adult.  Some how they end up arm wrestling while she curls her idol's husband.  Then she dominates the 2 of them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The first one is one that I know for sure, it's a chapter of Brat-ceps, the fourth chapter, I believe.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is one of them.  Thank you very much.
___________________________

Brat-ceps
by winterwolff
___________________________

I want to be just like my mom. She is 48 but looks like she is 30. She is 5'10, 190 pounds and a professional bodybuilder. She has been in magazines, websites and even television. Her long blond hair, blue eyes and big boobs still makes her feminine despite the fact that she can out muscle most men. On top of all this she has her masters in Psychology from Yale.  She is my hero and I train every day after school to someday be just like her. The only thing that sucks is constantly traveling around and following her to all the shows especially to hick Bumfuck towns like where we are today. This Bumfuck is somewhere in Tennessee. No matter where I am, the same thing always remains; people either want me or want to fight me. Most really don't stand a chance at either. I'm already almost as tall as my mom and my boobs are nearly as big too. Even though I can bench 150% of my bodyweight of 160 pounds I don't look it. By that I mean I don't look like I weight that much, or that I can push that much iron. I just look like fitness model that sauntered out of your wet dreams. I don't have my mom's modesty, I like to show off to every boy and make every girl boil over with jealousy. I love to drive them into a rage and make them want to "kick my ass". It's so cute when girls think they can take me on in anything.

Time to own another town for the night; I just need to do a little reconnaissance and I know where get my info. Across from the hotel is a large gas station and fried chicken stop. I throw on my pink, designer track suite; tie my long blonde hair in a pony-tail, put on my red glasses that make my blue eyes pop and head down to the lobby and across the street. The shop is crowded but several of rednecks take quick notice and aren't shy about staring. I dressed down as best I could but a stunning, blue eyed, blonde with DDs is hard enough to camouflage back in Seattle, let alone down in the land that god forgot. Most of the gawkers' are perverted old men and of no use to me. Then out of the corner of my eye I acquire my target. A couple of young clerks: a girl and a guy only a year or two younger probably winding down their high school years stocking the souvenir shelves. Both are relatively attractive and look like they may be popular in the stereotypical jock and cheerleader roles at their school. He is about 5'10" with a beefy but not necessarily fat, muscular build and she is a little petite thing at 5 foot nothing with a cute face and boobs slightly bigger that her tiny frame would suggest she had. I am sure they will have what I am looking for and he will give it to me. I step behind the girl without either of the two noticing and asked in my sweetest voice if she could reach the pink Tennessee tee shirt from the shelf in front of her.  She predictably grabs one off the second shelf she is stocking just as the boy turns his attention to us.

"No, I mean one of those."

I say to her as I stretch up to my tippy-toes reaching over her and flip thru the shirts on the top shelf. She turns around only to be met with a giant set of breasts each nearly as big as her own head. She lets out a small gasp and freezes in place as I linger thru them for several long seconds until I find the one I'm looking for.

"This is the one, but thank you anyways."

I say in an innocent and unassuming manner as I take only a half step back just far enough away not be interpreted as threatening, but still too close for most people's comfort zone. I stare at the shirt and give a befuddled look.

"Oh I don't know if this will fit me. What size are you?"

I ask as I inch closer while taking in an unassuming but deep breath inflating my proud tits as I look down at her.

"Oh I'mm a um small." She says stumbling on her nerves.

"Oh well I bet I must be probably be a small too."

Her face blushes as she starts to say something but thinks better of it. After a brief awkward silence she informs me I can try them on in the bathroom as she hurriedly excuses herself to "grab more boxes from the back". Part A went exactly as planned, now on to part B...

I frown dramatically and then look forlorn into the distance. The boy (still stealing more than noticeable glances) slowly stood up from stocking the shelf; no doubt thinking of baseball or whatever freaking sport they play out here to deflate his little stocker boy after watching our little interaction. From the looks of it, it only half worked.

"Can I help you miss?"

I bite my lower lip and give him a big doe-eyed pout.

"I was just hoping to get her opinion of how the shirt would fit on me, but she left. Could you follow me to the bathroom and let me know when I come out if it looks okay?"

I have to suppress a laugh as his eyes widen and he gulps cartoonishly.  His voice actually cracks as he agrees and follows me waiting outside the bathroom door. Once inside, I unzip my hoodie letting my naked breasts breath and I only now notice the shirt has a large T on it with what looks like Go Vols written in cursive underneath. I do my best to squeeze the small tee shirt over my braless boobs.  The new shirt's fabric is rigid from never being washed but the taut fibers give to my overwhelming form. The cross of the T is over-stretched ridiculously across my bolstering tits, the short sleeves roll over the top of my biceps unable to rest at the circumference of their peaks and the bottom hem only covers the top 2 abs of my six-pack. I put my hoodie back on un-zippered, framing the overtaxed tee's T. I ask him to come in and his eyes bulge as he does. I bite my lower lip and give my most innocently yet seductive look as I ask "Is this too small on me?" batting my eye lashes. I spy his soldier starting to stand to attention.

"No... No, you look great." He chokes out.

"Oh thank you!" I over-excitedly exclaim as I wrap my arms under his butt and lift him into the air in an elated hug pressing his large body against mine. He is registering what is happening as he looks down into my deep blue eyes as I tell him how sweet he is in a little girly voice while keeping his big body off the ground. He sucks in his gut and tenses his stomach as he feels my firm tits press into his somewhat pudgy belly. I pull his pelvis into my stomach and flex my abs causing his cock hardens instantly in his khakis. I slide his growing member up my rigid six pack letting him feel each one until his swollen head presses against my left tit. I pause for a brief moment  letting him feel the full weight of my solid, endlessly budding mammary. Then I continue his ascent up my body. The strain of my unyielding tit on his thick, rock hard cock must be excruciating but his teen hormones doesn't let him soften. I lift him even higher, my biceps burn and my breast contracts pushing downward until his dick quivers, then spasms violently before collapsing under my dense tit's weight. I feel the heat of his expulsion growing as a radiating wet spot under my breast. His whole body shudders as he collapses, spent in my arms. I lower him down gently look him in his big, love-struck eyes and ask him where the party was tonight. After that, I told him to pay for shirt as I zipped up and left him on the bathroom floor. Mission accomplished.

I walk back to the hotel, now horny as hell and decide to check out the gym there. A couple of women from the light weight competition class are working out. They are both Latinas in what looks like their late 30s. I recognize the one (Maria) from other competitions; she doesn't speak a whole ton of English, but she has done quite well for herself. She's won more than a few shows at just over a hundred pounds.  Her friend has a very similar body type; both are very petite around 4'10" or 11", really well cut, no breasts to speak of and both wearing way too much make up. The main difference is the friend doesn't seem to posses as much muscle especially when it comes to Maria's show stopper biceps.  They are doing standing cable curls with their arms stretched at their sides (aka Hercules or Superman curls) using a 20 lbs on each side. Unflexed their arms look the same, but when Maria curls the handles toward her head her biceps coils into a nearly perfect spheres the size of a cue balls. They almost look detached from the rest of her arm. 

As soon as I walk in they both stop and stare at me before turning back to each other and converse in Spanish. I was just going to do some cardio but they keep stealing glances at me and snickering as they talk. I don't speak maid, but I know when I'm being talked about and it is ON now. I walk right up to the barbell rack across from them and grab a couple of 35 pounders. I do a slow set and appear to struggle a little. Maria sticks her nose in the air and nods to her friend. The friend nods back and sets the pins to 40. Maria stares me dead in the eyes and pumps out 7 full reps before her arms give out. She puts down the weight and gives me a pumped double bicep flex. I must say the separation of her biceps is pretty amazing.

"Impressed chica?" Maria says in a mocking tone

I sneer and nod, then walk to the machine they are on. I set the pulley to the top and pin each stack at 45 lbs. Maria gives me a smug look as if I have bitten off more than I can chew. I walk right up the friend without saying a word and never breaking my stare into her big brown eyes. I unzip my hoodie down to my navel revealing my overstuffed, stained pink shirt, then I proceed to grab the rings and perform 5 perfect full curls with 45 lbs in each hand. Her friend's face is priceless as she looks at my nipples hardened before her eyes. The giant wet spot peels from under my ample left teat as it swells, she can no doubt smell the salty spoils of my recent conquest.

"Impressed chica?"  I say in an equally mocking tone

Maria brushes by me and resets the pins to 50 lbs each. She reached up on her toes to grab the first ring and stains to drag it over to grab the ring on the opposite side. Without warning she explodes in a violent tug of each ring. Attempting to essentially curl her weight. Her face turns red and she spittles through clenched teeth. Her arms look like something out of an anatomy book, every vein and striation is evident. She get two thirds of the way up before stalling, shaking and then finally giving out just as suddenly as her start, causing the racks to thunderously clatter. Maria just gives a slight sneer and a shrug as if to say 'it's not like you could either'. A challenge I was ready to take on.

I walked over to the first stack, looking over my shoulder to make sure she was watching and then set it to 60 lbs. Then I side down the rest of my zipper and shrug off my sweatshirt, letting it fall to the ground.

"Holy shit" Her friend gasped

I tug my sleeves to the center of my biceps and I cannot contain my grin as I grab a D ring in each hand. I take in a deep breath stretching my already distorted, pink shirt even farther, with arms stretched wide. I pull towards my body, but unlike Maria I milk the show pulling slow and hard bending my arms methodically. The heavy plates give a me a small pause before breaking their bonds with the plates below. I can feel the heads of my biceps pull from the crevasse of my arms as they start to bunch together. My forearms are burning as my arms rise. Gravity is doing all it can to reclaim the rising stacks of iron. I arch my back, as if offering the gods my swelling chest in exchange for more power. The unmistakably inadequate shirt rises revealing my taunt six pack as my breasts pull the distorted T apart, creating a nearly sheer mesh of over-matched fibers bridging my cavernous cleavage. My arms are quaking but I am too damned jacked to fail. I can feel my cunt tighten and my nipples grow as I summon all my strength into my arms and the 120 pounds cannot contest the unrelenting power of the biggest arms any girl my age ever possessed!

The smaller friend approaches me transfixed on my bicep and without consent just reaches out and cups my right bicep with both hands and immediately gasps at its profound size and rock hardness. I feed off of her bold admiration, I feed off of asserting my dominance. I love making other women; especially confident women wilt away in my presence. These old bitches have probably been working out since before I was born and they'll never possess the strength that my ever-blossoming muscles already bear. This is what I live for, it's this moment when their faces give way to a combination of awe, jealousy and inadequacy.  Making other women shudder at my supremacy can nearly make me cum on the spot. The Latinas are slack jawed at what they are witnessing as my fat biceps fill their field of vision.  Once my peaks hit their 16 inch apex, I hold the pose for a good 5 seconds letting them soak in the sight... and their panties. Even at my young age I discovered I like girls more than I like guys. I love the feeling of another woman's hands and lips worship me.  Not that I don't like riding a cock, and there is nothing like riding the cock of another woman's man... as she is hopelessly watching. 

I have never had a problem taking what I want, but it's the older woman that just throw themselves at me, especially the one that work out themselves. I can't, actually won't, tell you the pro FBBs (that millions of men all around the world have cum to) that have cum themselves riding MY muscles. I am the goddess of lesser men's goddesses. I have pressed the back of many female bodybuilder's hands against the cold table top and made even more submit on the floor beneath me.  The first time I ever truly came didn't involve any vaginal stimulation at all; it was when I overwhelmed a heavy weight FBB that had just been crowned an armature champ the week before. That was a few years ago and the scene still can give me shivers...

She was a pretty big time name in business and she just happened to be at the same club I was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico while I was on spring break with my friends. She was celebrating her victory and subsequently awarded pro-card which also meant she was going to share a stage with my mother someday soon, even though she does not seem like any kind of treat to her crown. I immediately noticed her in the dirty, over-crowded club. A mid to late 30s, 170 pound, 5'8, black woman in a sleeveless sequin dress, with arms bigger than most woman's thighs is easy to spot amongst the typical spring break crowd. I avoided her for most of the night because she knows my mom and I didn't want her watching over me and reporting back to her. Even though my mom is cool and all, I just wanted to avoid it. Fast-forward 2 hours later; and she was sloppily grinding away on some college boys who were laughing and taking pictures, flexing their much smaller arms next to hers. She is probably still lingering on several long forgotten facebook timelines of those losers.

After several drinks from love struck men, I am pretty hammered myself. I still don't know what came over me to this day but I decided to get behind her on the dance floor and start mocking her; flexing, poking fun of the bodybuilder's dancing and winking at the older college boys that were around her. Even though back then I didn't have a millimeter of fat on me and was only a junior in high school, my arms were still a menacing 13.5 inches of sleeve stretching cannons and speaking of cannons despite being completely shredded I was still sporting a solid C cup. I was wearing a bright green dress with a deep plunging neckline and needless to say I got their attention. They quickly formed a circle around me leaving her as an afterthought.  The tallest douche yelled out that we should flex together but when we turned around she was already gone.

After a couple of songs I headed to the bathroom. I was checking my makeup in the mirror and in a flash 2 black pythons wrapped round my upper-arms and chest. Even though I was a couple of inches shorter than her at the time she was wearing heels and I was wearing flats. She stood nearly a full head taller and her eyes burned themselves into mine in the reflection of the mirror. She didn't wrench down but it was a very constricting.

"Hey funny girl, you're lucky I know your mama or I would have pounded yo ass THROUGH the dance floor."

I normally would have probably apologized, but something about that moment; whether it was my drunken state, or the fact her breath was rancid, or her whole pseudo ghetto bitch persona as if I didn't know she grew up in a very affluent neighborhood, but I just blurted out. 

"Isn't a little sad at your age you "  umphf!

I didn't even get to finish the insult before she turned on the compacter and sent the air whooshing out of my lungs. I remember my cartilage popping as if I was at the chiropractor as my feet left the ground.  Her strength was insane and I was getting scared, but my trapped arms fought and saved me from serious damage. I still think to this day if I wasn't as swoll as I was she might have killed me in her drunken stupor. 

"Respect your elders little bitch." She hissed into my ear before mercifully letting me drop to the counter.

As I took in huge gulps of sweet air hunched over the sink she gave me the middle finger before slamming the stall door open with authority and stepping inside. I should have ran out of there as fast as I could and have my mom deal with her when I got back to the states, but instead I went blind with rage! I turned around and pushed open the stall door before she had the chance to slide the lock. The impact knocked her back stumbling over the toilet. I took the opportunity to wrap her up in my own bear hug. I went low and wrapped my arms around her waist, thankfully managing to trap both her arms just below the elbows pinning them to her sides. I heaved up her up so hard and fast I almost knocked myself out from the impact of her nearly breast-less pecs slamming against my face. She went rigid and her body expanded into solid rock as she pulled back giving me room to breathe.  I remember how heavy and yet unburdening her 170 pounds felt as I held her aloft tightly pressed against my body. She raised her forearms curling up her fists causing my swollen biceps to slide up wedging into the crooks of her arms. When the sensation of my biceps,  jam against hers something primal inside me took over.

Even though her biceps were 2 inches bigger and felt like they were carved out of pure granite, my biceps still didn't give. My biceps didn't compress or even shift when meet head on with her expanding ebony mountains. Her arms grew like raging volcanoes but it was like 4 balls of steel colliding. The fact that my biceps weren't retreating against a not just a bodybuilder, but a champion bodybuilder entering my mother's own weight class sent lighting through my loins. My pussy juices overwhelmed my tiny panties as I felt pearls of girly joy trickle down my straining thighs. I was so intent on this battle I actually unlaced my fingers, releasing my hands from one another. Despite letting go of my hands I didn't let her fall a single inch. I kept her bound and aloft with the pure crushing force of my compacting flex alone. All this so I could turn my palms to the ceiling creating the greatest apex possible, drilling the peaks of biceps into hers. The heads of our biceps cram together tighter but remain unyielding. I have never would have made up a contest like this in my widest dreams but at that moment it felt like everything I have ever trained for over the course of the last four years had lead up to this very moment! I pointed my chin upwards to summon more power and what I saw will forever be burned into my mind's eye...

I was concentrating so hard on my bi-battle I had forgotten about everything else, including what my bear hug was doing to the rest of the major league bodybuilder...

The muscular valkyrie was gasping like a fish out of water, neck veins protruding, and silently screaming. Silently because I was mindlessly crushing the life out of one of the statistically strongest woman on the planet! Her expression was a mix of pain and sorrow with her face craned toward the ceiling as if asking god to save her. Her wild, reddened eyes bulged as she silently mouthed unanswered prayers. As I gazed up at her it happened, she let loose one frightened tear that rolled down her cheek to her thick, squared jaw. It pausing only briefly before fleeing the terrified ebony-amazon to sanctuary in my powerful young bosom.  I'll never forget the immediate sensation of my breasts tightening, and my thick nipples goose bumping as they felt her defeat splash upon them. It was too much for my overloaded teen hormones and my muscle spontaneously flexed for all they were worth jerking the bulky woman in my arms. The jolt open the flood gates of tears and pain, the solitary tear path was soon filled with dual streams of cascading liquid surrender.  Suddenly I felt as if I could lift 4 of her into the air as I pulled her even tighter into me. I remember feeling my clit grow so big, and long it pulled my own panties into my swollen nether lips. I was quaking so hard I nearly threw us through the next stall. Then I felt it...

It was my biceps... My powerful, young, menacing, perfect, beautiful biceps! And they broke the event horizon! They broke her!

Her entire body seized as her biceps compacted under the pressure of their superiors. Her giant body gave one titanic shock wave of agony before giving out completely in my arms. The feeling of my proud biceps not just compact, but crush the amazon's huge biceps sent me over the edge! I sadistically willed my triumphant biceps to ground her unconscious ones flat until I felt the sinews give way! I rotated and rolled my unbound wrists molding her damaged flesh at will feeling them squish around. The sensation was greater on my tingling pussy than if I had two fingers plunged deep inside myself. I spasmed violently letting loose a solid stream of my cum all over the floor for the first time in my life!

I shuddered violently dumping her unconscious body inhumanely to the ground as I recover from my first thunderous orgasm. I looked down on the broken woman who just a week before was crowned victor over many of the world's strongest females.  I looked down upon the woman I had broke, with MY muscles, lying in the pool of MY cum. I knew my life was changed forever. I grabbed the back of her head by the hair and slowly dragged he unconscious face up my girl goo covered leg coating her with my victory before plunging it into the toilet. She immediately came back to life as she struggled to pull her head out of the bowl. Mercifully I pulled her head out and turned her to face me. The frightened bodybuilder shook like a leaf as she stared wide eyed at her tormenter.

"Respect this bitch!"

I flexed my pumped bicep to beyond any peak I had ever managed before. I practically vibrated with raw power.

"KISS IT!" I ordered

She looked like a drown rat covered in toilet water and girl cum as she leaned forward. She then grabbed my bulging arm with both hands kissed the ball of muscle long and hard. After that I became well known in certain quiet circles and had more challenges and admirers than I knew what to do with.


"Sus brazos son tan grande y duro! Ella no puede ser un adolescente!"

The little Latina's babble veers me out of memory lane.

"Sus bíceps son más grandes que mis tetas y sus tetas son más grandes que mi cabeza!"

I don't know what she's saying but she's obviously gushing herself over my straining right flexed bicep. The weight of the hanging plates is epic but the friend is motioning to Maria to feel my straining arm and I want to reel light weight champ in. Maria is hesitant, I wink at her and nod toward my quivering, less dominant left arm as cool as I can while fighting to keep the plates aloft. The lightweight bodybuilder timidly approaches and grasps my bicep. Her eyes widen and her nipples shamelessly harden as she vainly tries to knead it with her powerful but tiny hand. After holding the weight for over a minute my left arm starts to give and the weight slowly begins to descend.  Maria reaches up and slips her hand into the handle behind mine and stops my arm's decent. She stares lustfully into my eyes before nodding toward her own magnificent bicep as she pulls back towards us. With her help the weight rises back up and our biceps grow together as our arms bend back to full flex. Maria kisses my massive, eclipsing bicep  passionately as she slides her left hand off of my bicep and onto my heaving tit. The friend trots to the door of the gym, kicks out the stopper and closes it shut before turning to us.

Suddenly a short teenage girl swings opens the door!

"Can't you see this gym is occupied little girl?" I yell out.

"A.) This is a public gym and y'all can't be closin' the door and 2.) You defiantly can't be tossing the weights around the whole damn floor sounded like the rapture was a comin.'"

This freaking girl could not be more typical bumpkin from her annoying southern accent, to her red hair in one long braid to the middle of her back, to even her freckled covered cheeks. If she had overalls on I would think she just stepped off the set of Hee-Haw. Instead she was wearing a green Pheasant Inn wind breaker; this must be her summer job because there is no way she was out of high school yet.

We have quick show down of dirty looks before I release both rings at once letting them crash yet again. I grab my sweat shirt and walk past her out the door to the elevators, Maria and her friend stay behind, probably to clean up.

To be continued...

Jeremy Lightning

Ummm damn, that was one of the hottest stories that I've read on here in a long time, and there have been some hot ones, no doubt, but I just loved this girl's strength and confidence! How she took control right from the start, knowing that she was stronger, more muscular, and sexier than most women twice her age. I loved the scene that showed her first conquering of an older female bodybuilder, I can only guess she was maybe 16 years old at the time, which made it all the more devastatingly sexy, because she was so young, yet so strong, so muscular that a female bodybuilder who must have been in her late 20's-early 30's couldn't match her and this teen girl made her her bitch. I also liked the scene in the gas station, lifting the guy up and making him ride up and down her body until he came hard in his pants, probably kept him in the air for a couple minutes, real impressive show of strength! All around very hot story, I am definitely looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

Wow. That was a pretty epic start for a story. I'm really digging your narration. Some of the lines the character throws are funny and hot. I'm really looking forward to how this story develops. K+ earned!!!

snowman7

Fantastic descriptions of pumping muscles and dominating power surges.  Great job man!  I look forward to more.

winterwolff

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

Brat-ceps 2

As I get to my room my mother is just getting out of the shower with a towel around her waist and nothing else. Not to get too weird but her glistening show-ready body stuns me. She is just any and all definitions of jacked. She is one of the biggest and best female body builders around today and tomorrow she will have another trophy to prove it. She is a only 1" taller than me, but she outweighs me 35 lbs of pure muscle. Her 5'10" frame supports 195 lbs of rippling muscle on stage along with natural DD tits. Those stats rise up to 230 lbs and F cups in the off season. She is a walking breathing monument of mass and power for all others to worship. Not only physically but she is mentally powerful too, she has a master in Psychology from Yale and is working on her masters in English Literature as well.

"Come on, let's have at it."

I can't help myself, whenever I see her like this I have to test myself against her to measure my progress. I kneel at the corner of the bed and place my elbow on the mattress with my hand up in the air and palm open. She rolls her eyes at me, drops her towel from around her waist and reaches under her crotch to insert her silver kegal device into her womanhood.

"eww mom!"

"Well I need to exercise, besides you should be using yours little lady." She punctuates this by flexing her lower abs and abductor muscles eliciting a muffled creaking sound from the device.

"gross... and I do"

I should probably mention her Psychological specialty is in sexual behavior. She can lift a 40 pound weight from the floor with her pelvic muscles and I am proud to say I am not far behind her in that development. I have personally juiced a ripe apple inside me. She won't tell me what she can do. I know she has been in competitions with other woman and I have heard rumors of her quote 'inner-strength' but she refuses to talk about it  with me. All I really know about my father is he is a ex-bodybuilder who sends hefty child support checks, but my mom prefers the female touch so to speak and she says her "core strength" has a profound effect on her partners.

She grabs a hand towel from the bathroom shelf, and kneels down at the corner of the bed. Even though she is only an inch taller than me, her hands dwarf mine which is saying something considering I can palm a basketball. Her grip can crush a walnut, a talent she gained from almost exclusively using free wights in her workouts. When she is in a competition she can tend to forget her own strength and she has broken a few hands by pure accident, so we came up with a solution. We tie a towel into a knot on each end and then place the back of hands together with our arms still in the arm wrestling pose getting a good grip onto the towel. We use it to pull the others arm down just like in regular arm wrestling but without the crushing grip. Another bonus to this is it is only a pure strength vs strength thing and not about technique.

We both get a good tight grip on the towel and press the back of our forearms together. Both of our arms are damn jacked and imposing, but hers has more definition and is about a half an inch taller at rest.

"1...2...3...Go!"

Our arms leap and our tits jump on our chests, each bicep turns to instant stone. Her bicep is so fucking huge it eclipses mine by over 2 inches in circumference and is well over an inch taller now, but my 15" beast is holing it's own and neither of us has moved a centimeter. After about 15 seconds I lose ground; first one inch, then three and I am a third of the way to defeat as my huge ball of muscle stretches outward. Her strength is incredible but I will myself and in herculean effort I stop her dead! I can feel her 17.5 inch monster quiver against my stretched bicep and the glimmer of hope ignites my entire being. My nipples harden and my nether region stirs as I feel my blood pumping double time, the tight cuff of my sleeve grows tighter as my arm inflates with adrenaline. Then for the first time it happens... My arm pulled my mother's back, just slightly seeing my bicep growing as it contracts back and I hear my sleeve seam creak as it begins to surrender. My remarkably long nipples grow even more absurdly stretching the fabric nearly sheer to accommodate their inch and a half length.

"Wow you have gotten stronger my dear." She says with a satisfying amount of effort.

"But not THIS strong!"

The sound of muffled mechanical groaning turned into a loud snap as my mother's arm erupted powering my arm over hers so hard I fall over the corner of the bed. I lay on the floor spent as my mother stands up and hits a double bicep pose that would have put any male bodybuilder to shame just a few short decades ago. From down here she looks like she could press an elephant above her head. I can't help but let the sight of her magnificent naked body send a chill through me. With her sharp but feminine face, long blond hair, ample chest, crystal clear blue eyes and nearly 6' height she could have easily become a more successful model than what she was, but instead she transformed her body into that of a Greek god's. Her finger thick, inch long nipples are rock hard on her natural DD tits that still ride higher than they should for a woman of her age and size, there is some sag but no more than a woman of 15 years younger. There is not an ounce of fat to be found on her, from her softball sized biceps, to her striated cantaloupe size shoulders. The wing span of her lat spread can and does put several male bodybuilders to shame.

"You are really getting there, you are already twice as strong as me when I was your age. You made me break one of my favorite toys just to fight you off."

Her lower stomach rolled and the silver device slowly sank out of her, she clamped her lips around the tip just before it fell to the floor. Her vaginal control and strength is astounding as the rest of her body.

"Remember control your kitten and control ANY man."

My mom has been telling me this long before it was probably appropriate to do so, but it takes me back years ago when I ran into a couple of my idols in the bodybuilding circuit.

It was not long after the incident at the night club. I was back stage at one of my mom's shows and a very handsome and very well know bodybuilder was taking a very hard interest in me. He wasn't the brightest or most liked of people but his body was immaculate and it had earned him much fame and fortune. I was smitten, honored and flattered by the fact that the man many considered one of the best bodies in the world was so into my high school body. Back then I was hyper-active spending all my free time before AND after school in the gym just pumping away. I was 5'7" of endless energy and ambition and couldn't wait to wake up and wrap my hands around cold steel. I could feel myself grow a little each day and it was a drug to me, even my tits couldn't be contained. I went from a small B to a full D that year. I use to bench 3 times a week just to because I use to rub the bar ever so slightly against my nipples to make them grow harder with every rep until  I get off in the middle of gym without anyone the wiser. At first Ms. Jenkins would scold me working out one body part more than once a week but she couldn't argue with the results; by the end of the year I was benching 2 plates (225lbs) for my regular reps at a body-weight of 155 lbs. The beef-cake was actually my height or so, but with 80 more pounds of bronze perfection.

The Adonis actually caught me mocking some little Asian Bantamweight a half a head shorter and at least 20 pounds lighter than myself. The dude was pathetic with thighs smaller than some of the girls on my school's soccer team. What can I say; I was bored so I just keep stalking the little man throughout the day just to make him squirm. This sport is full of piss ant Lolly Pop Kids with Napoleon complexes. I always enjoy making a little man shrink even smaller. The Asian never once looked me in the eyes but he was always aware of my presence. I even went to my hotel room at  one point to change into one of my more revealing outfits; a short, sleeveless, ultra tight black dress and high heels to really make him churn. I found him almost immediately in the lobby waiting for the elevator. As soon as it opened and he stepped in I made my move right behind him. I acted like my heel got caught in the elevator threshold and fell forward as the doors closed. I fell right into him causing him to break my fall as best he could. I draped my arms over the little guy and pretended to be unable to get my footing at first to let him feel the full weight of my bigger, stronger, yet much younger body. He let out a stained hrrr as he struggled under the burden of my adolescent bulk. I finally let up, planted my pumps and leaned forward slowly standing to my now 6'1" heeled height while keeping his diminutive 5'3" pinned to the wall. He had to stand on his tippy-toes to not suffocate in my cleavage, his upturned chin pulled the tight black dress's neckline down enough to expose the top third of my aureoles. He pressed his hands as hard as he could against my tight abs to push me away but fortunately it was an old hotel with a low ceiling elevator. I pressed my palms flat against the ceiling of the elevator and that bit of extra leverage  gave him no chance of moving me an iota. Our eyes met and I leaned forward drowning him in my cleavage. Any thought that this was still an accident was completely removed from his mind and he realized I was mind-fucking him for sport. The poor little fucker had no idea when he woke up this morning he would be pitting himself against a teen girl for his masculine dignity.

The little shit went into full fight or flight mode. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist to scissor my midsection. He locked his ankles and I felt my sides constrict. With his legs wrapped around my lower abs his full weight pulled at my center of gravity. My entire torso went rigid and it stopped his compressing thighs dead. I remember thinking it was really going to hurt at first but his weak little stems were giving it their all and soon I was more concerned with toppling over than him actually overpowering me. I couldn't help but laugh and he turned red with anger cursing in Chinese or whatever as he gave me everything he had to do some type of damage, but my girly core muscles just kept his heroic effort... insignificant.

"Do you think your little chicken legs can hurt me? My one thigh is bigger than both of yours put together for god's sake!"

He gave up trying to scissor me and dropped his feet back to the ground. I then lower my right hand from the ceiling and placed it on top of his shaven head palming it like a basketball.

"It should be a rule that if you want to be a bodybuilder you should at least have legs bigger than a high school girl!"

I squeeze the top of his head in my hand and use the other to press against the ceiling.

"These are what your thighs should at least look like to be on stage."

I turned on the pressure and forced his head down between my tits. He stiffened and fought it by using both his hands to grab my wrist. He was a small bodybuilder, but still a bodybuilder none the less. Fortunately for me the poor widdle guy was a bit tuckered out from his failed attempt to hurt me and his lack of oxygen. Thanks to relentless bench pressing  my glorious horseshoe tricep muscle jutted out in bold defiance. I forced his straining head down into my swelling chest. My big, bad mammaries engulfed his little face cutting off his air supply completely. In a panic move that to this day I cannot understand he let go of my wrist with one of his hands, reached under my short skirt, grabbed my crotch and squeezed as best he could. His little hand barley covered my entire woman hood and it just resulted in a firm kneading in the most pathetic attempt anyone has ever tried to hurt me.

"mmmmm, squeeze harder." I cooed as I rubbed my bare crotch against his tiny incapable hand.

I contracted and my flexed my pelvic muscles against his tiny palm to let him feel what he is messing with. I momentarily let go of the ceiling, reached behind and cupped his hand from underneath my buttocks. I easily manipulated his hand and pressed two of digits into my menacing vagina. I clamped down giving them a good hard squeeze freezing him momentarily, no doubt to comprehend what he was experiencing. I contracted again hard and I felt his knuckles compress together, this caused him to trash again tearing his hand from mine. He wrapped his arms around me and heaved upwards lifting me up actually knocking my head against the ceiling before throwing me off of him sending me on my ass. I was impressed; with all the toying around I nearly forgot he was in fact a bodybuilder.

"You shu stop naw before you hurt yerself girl"

"Oh please, I could beat you with one hand behind my back." I laughed out while still on the elevator floor.

He puffed up his chest, trying to intimidate as best he could standing over me. His eyes keep trying to not stare at my exposed womanhood, but he's only human. I flexed my pelvis floor muscles, opening my nether lips wide and his eyes did the same.

"Like what you see? Have a closer look!"

I leapt up and palmed the top of his head with my right hand and he grabbed my wrist with both his hands again and just as before, I pressed my left palm against the ceiling of the elevator car.

"Like I said... ONE...HAND!"

My right tricep exploded I was trying with all my might to accomplish just what I said and only use the other hand for stability and balance.  He muscled my hand just off the top of his head, he is defiantly strong for his size but I was determined to use just the raw power of my single larger arm. Our arms shook as he rose my hand up a little higher, about 3 inches all together from his scalp. My tricep was so fucking jacked I couldn't help but be amazed at my own reflection in the elevator mirror. The mammoth shaking mass of my teen arm stopped his progress dead. His face turned bright red and he was spittling through clenched teeth, but I wasn't giving up another inch. After about 2 solid minutes of an exhausting all out power struggle with no ground gained or lost he let out a slight pant of stress. It was he sign I was looking for and all I needed to reinvigorate me. I took in deep breath inflating my chest to its max, eclipsing my view of his reddened face.

"enjoy...the...view!" I barely managed to grunt out before tapping a reserve of strength deep with me.

He whimpered as he shakily yielded to my awesome force. My open hand gripped the top of bald head again, his two 30 plus year old, weight trained arms were giving way to my single teenaged cannon! His whole body quaked with effort against my mighty arm and it caused his contest ready abdominals to spasm and jump out against my crotch.

His core was now taking on the epic force of my one arm. The arm that both of his just lost to. Between the ecstasy of my own strength and the struggling Asian's hard midsection against my dripping mound it woke up the most extraordinary of all my body parts. My giant but well hidden clit began to stir and rise out from its hood. I quickly let go of the ceiling just long enough to pull my short dress up to my belly button exposing the full glory of my shaven pussy. My rock had clit grew within the groove of his abdominal walls as he writhes against me. His little body is shaking against my might and I am only growing stronger with my arousal, he was doomed and I loved every second of it. My clit is reaching a nearly painful apex and is bigger than I have ever felt it grow. I had measured it at an 1 ½" before then and it was even harder. The head of my little python felt diamond tipped as it burros its way into the valley of his abs.

"Down... you... GO!" I yell out as I powered him down.

His body crumbled under the pressure of my sexed up strength as I slowly forced him further. My clit dug deep into his middle as he slid down until it nestled between his pecs.

"I told you! One arm bitch!

I am so lost in ecstasy I didn't even hear the door open behind me.

"ahem!"

I immediately jumped, tossing the sobbing Chinaman to the ground!

It was him! The Mr. Olympiad that was checking me out before, now staring at me in startled astonishment. I turned red, just then realizing I had perhaps gone too far. Without a word he lunges at me and lifts me into the air and... Plunged his tongue into my mouth! I was stunned but I kiss him back even more passionately. He carried me out of the elevator, down the hall and to his room,making out the whole time. Once there, he put me down and peeled off his shirt, my god he looked amazing. I sauntered up to him with my heels on looking down on him. I grab the bottom of my dress and slowly peeled it over my head letting him soak in the full presences of my sculpted body.

"Holy shit you're wearing a bra!?"

"Why no, I have all the support I need. Why don't you get a good. Long. Feel."

I reached down, grabbed him by his ass and hauled him up. Fuck me, he was heavy. He wrapped his monstrous legs around my waist as we made out. I gave him a little ride and pranced him around the room, a stunning feat considering I was in 5" heels.

"I have never been with a girl as big as you before, this is amazing!" he moaned

"Oh, I'll show you how big of a girl I am."

With his legs tightly gripping me I was able to let go with one hand and swipe everything on the room's desk to the floor before dumping his body on top of it. I straddled him, with my long legs on either side of the short desk and I grabbed his pants pulling them down.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

I couldn't believe my eyes; there stood my idol, naked with an overcoat at her feet no doubt wanting to surprise the man I was on top of... but not like this! She was the hottest woman on the planet as far as I was concerned. She was a former porn actress turned bodybuilder, a perfect balance of femininity and power. Everybody in the industry knew her, not because she won a lot of shows but because she was gorgeous and really paved the way for making the ladies in the industry very rich like herself. She had made dozen of videos and millions of dollars from doing so. Between her bright eyes, blonde hair, illumines smile, giant fake tits she could make dance on command and tree trunk thighs she was THE number one princess in the exotic FBB sect. Needless to say, I was stunned by her presence.

"Get the fuck off of him bitch!"

I swallowed hard I always wanted to meet her, but not by getting the shit beaten out me. My mind was racing because I had just recently watched her curl 80 lb dumbbells in some internet video. I was a deer in headlights when she charged me. She actually jumped onto her boyfriend's chest and wrapped her powerful arms just below my armpits in a menacing bear-hug! Even though she did not get my arms for some reason I didn't immediately fight back. I guess part of me wanted to know so much about my hero including just how strong she truly was. Her biceps bit into my lats and her fake chest mashed against mine. She clenched her entwined fists digging them painfully into my spine as my entire upper body compressed letting the air from my lungs and yet I still only gave minimal resistance. She could have killed me but I was young and stupid and I just had to know how strong my icon was. I remember the vanilla scent of her perfume, the high pitched grunts she made, and how her traps and shoulders danced as they churned with great force trying to crush me. She buried her face into my shoulder as she powered down onto my body. It was the most power anyone has ever used on me. I was actually disappointed she wasn't destroying me physically, she was powerful, but not dominating like I had imagined. I don't know why but I nestled my nose in her hair to take in her essence as if saying goodbye to an old friend, a woman who I looked up to in such high regards. I was saying goodbye to my childhood hero.

I pulled her head back and planted a full kiss onto her lips as I breathed in through my nose refilling my lungs. I began to inflate my body, spreading my back and chest wide. Her arms fought and wrenched hard but her biceps began to expel from my sides as my lats began to powered them out. She let out a high squeal as she willed all her strength, but I was not stopping. My upper body grew and turned to stone as it expanded. Her whole body trembled against mine as it tried to suppress me. I took my hands off the sides of her face and she broke off the forced kiss. Her face was beet red and her eyes were that of pure hatred.

"I'll kill you for trying to fuck my man you whore!"

She ratcheted down with everything she had but she could not stop me. I was a little saddened by it but I was ready to take it to the next level. I reached behind me, grabbed her by the wrists and looked her dead in the eyes.  I pulled outward while expanding my firmer younger body to its fullest. Her interlaced fingers gave way and separated from each other as I powered her arms away from me.  She shook her wrist free only to interlace her hands with mine in some sort of mercy test of strength. At that point I had never pitted myself against another female of her class. Her arms looked totally jacked, as her biceps ripped and peaked in the struggle. Her arms were really freaking strong but the longer we struggled, the more suspicious I became of the legitimacy of the 80 lb dumbbells from the video. None the less I was transfixed on the sheer size of them. I fought hard but then I caught sight of something I couldn't believe. While her arms were intimidating especially on her frame, I was shocked and elated that they not only did my arms hold their own but side by side my arms were actually bigger! I later looked her stats up on the internet to find out her arms were 13 inches and at the time mine were already at a full 14 inches! I stared at my dominating arms and was overcome with the deepest arousal as I flexed them even harder out-sizing her much fawned over biceps. This was not lost on either of the couple as they both followed my transfixed, lustful gaze. His eyes were as big as saucers and it sent a bolt of electricity through me. I could have finished her then, but seeing his face I decided to give him a real sight to behold.

"This is why your boyfriend chose me!"

I stood up to my full height the realization came over both of us just how much smaller her 5'1" inches was compared to my much larger, younger frame, especially in heels. If the outgunning of his girlfriend was stoking his fire then I was going to melt this place to the ground. With our hand still entwined I hit the fullest double bicep pose of my young life squeezing every centimeter I could into my bloated biceps. My monstrous teen arms towered magnificently over her million dollar ones and I let them both soak it in for a moment.

"And this is why I can take him!"

I raised our interlocked hands toward the ceiling until she could stretch no further. Then I took in a deep breath looked over her shoulder and blew a kiss to her now stolen man. I heaved my hands upwards, my body shook with effort and my shoulders burned as her ass lifted off her boyfriend's chest! I was LITTERALLY taking her away from him with my raw strength. She squealed in a mix of pain and humiliation as her boyfriend witnessed her get hauled into the air by a mere girl. Her giant fake double D's rolled upwards onto my huge natural ones and even though my shoulders were  on fire with exertion I paused for just a moment and inflated my big girls against hers in yet another match of strength. I felt my chest harden as hers compressed and meekly squish out to the sides. My gloating got the best of me and I let my guard down for a second and that second was enough for her to wrap those insanely powerful legs around my midsection and clamped down!

I wasn't prepared to say the least and all my air was immediately expelled from my lungs! I panicked; unlike her arms, the power in her legs was unfathomable and not to be trifled with. I was about to be crushed to death if I didn't act quickly. I did the only thing I could think of; let go of her hands and grabbed her bowling ball glutes in each hand. My large hands were just big enough to grab all of each ass cheek. Up until that point I had no idea just how powerful a backside could be, it was two giant mounds of pure muscle I was fighting against. Her lower body strength was mind boggling as her butt tried to crush my fingers to a pulp. I tried to spread my lats and back muscles but unlike her arms there was no give to her thunderous thighs. I pulled as hard as I could at her firm, powerful ass. My arms burned just like my lungs with exertion. For what the strength her arms lacked her lower body didn't disappoint. I was giving it all I had and was beginning to seriously hate myself for getting myself killed by pissing her off!  I wiggled my fingers in deeper and the clenching force began to ease as I dug further in. The concentration on fighting my prying hands gave me exactly what I was hoping for. She loosened her leg lock focusing her attention on my prying digits giving me just enough slack to get a small gulp of air. It was then I noticed the world class bodybuilder stroking himself furiously over his Speedo, completely spellbound on our struggle.

"Holy fuck, this is amazing!" He moaned

I was scared, but the erotic sight gave me a burst of power. My body quaked with adrenaline as I pulled back with renewed strength. I had never generated that kind of power before; every fiber in my body exploded with brute force. I arched my back and pulled hard, letting out my own moan! I pulled until I felt her tightly bound glute muscles begin to separate!

"Eeeeggghhheee" She let out a high pitched squeal that trailed off into some only a dog could hear.

She unlocked her ankles, coiling her legs up and flexed her jumbo glutes for all she was worth! Her giant globes of solid meat were spasming in my hands with alarming power. With her legs unhooked, I was able to heave her higher into the air bringing her ass to my chest level giving the leverage I needed to give more power!

"Oh my god babe, she's not human, she is tearing me in two!" She cried out

Over-taken by the awesome display he whipped out his dick and furiously stroked. I stopped dead in my tracks transfixed on his exposed member.

"That's what we're fighting for!?"

Even though I had never been with a man biblically at the time, I knew a tiny little pecker when I saw one.

"Fine, you can keep him!"

I arched my back and pulled with great force against the giant taunt muscles writhing in my hands.

"She's too god-damn strong!"

Years of heavy squats made her backside incredibly strong... but... I... was... stronger!

"I...can't...stooooo"

She COULDN'T stop my teenaged muscles! Her glutiouse maximus muscles gave a stunted shudder and gave in to my might! Her ass and legs immediately went slack as her body convulsed within my grip. I raised the broken woman's hips to near eye level and then slammed the Adonis' beaten girlfriend's gaping ass onto his tiny spear! Both of their eyes went wide and their mouths silently cried out. I shoved her down harder and the small desk collapsed under our combined weight. He reached out from under his girlfriend to fight me off and our hands met. Between being essentially kicked in the balls, slammed to the ground and pinned beneath his girlfriend I was actually in control and pinned his giant arms to the floor!

This only further fueled my sexual frenzy. I wanted satisfaction and my muscle lined pussy sought my captive's. I was stunned at the immense size of her clit. Without exaggeration even flaccid it was over half the size of his prick! I opened myself up using my inner muscles and engulfed the sleeping giant all at once. Once inside me I expertly chewed on the monster, rolling her stainless steel stud around. Her famous giant aggressively responded becoming remarkably huge and stout inside of me. The sensation of her massive lady boner pulsating within me awoke my own emerging beast. I was growing so hard and strong it was painful. It was protruding nearly 2" and as thick as my pinky finger!

"I'll fuck you dry with my clit!"  She screamed as she tried to thrust at me while impaled on her boyfriend.

I squeezed her girly hard-on with my mighty kitty and it trembled as she yelped in pain. I threw my head back like a woman possessed. The fact that she was still challenging me rocketed every teenaged hormones into overdrive.

I jumped up, my vag flowing freely as I stood tall above them. I scooped down and gripped the champion male's giant glutes in my hands and in an act of strength purely driven by adrenalin and sexual frenzy I hauled both of their densely muscled bodies into the air, performing a 370 pound dead-lift between my legs! I lifted their bodies toward me lining up her giant pierced clit with mine setting the crown-jewels of our womanhood on a collision course until they met head on. I have never seen my girl so big and hard. It was hard to tell who's was longer or thicker, but mine was defiantly harder! I pulled them closer toward me and her fat, powerful clit shook against mine. She let out a wail and sob as her mighty clitoris was becoming compressed. It was succumbing to me, faulting under its superior. I was a bigger better woman in every way. Her monster was getting driven back into its cave! I was so dominant; she was not only compressing, but retreating from me. I continued to lift the bodybuilding couple higher and she screamed as I violated her with the most powerful clit I have ever sported. It continued mash her fat appendage until it was nearly flat. My forearms and shoulders burned from heaving the massive burden of their combined weight.

"Going...going...GONE!!!" I screamed in elation!

I broke her completely! I had not only crushed her flat but I was actually inverting her! She convulsed so wildly it broke my grip. They crashed back to the floor, but I wasn't done just yet. I couldn't believe I was bigger than my idol in every way and I was going to make her believe It too!

I took the same position as before, re-lacing my fingers with his. I seized her battered pussy with my mighty mound viciously squeezed it with violent power. Her nether lips stretched and distended clamped tight within me. She had to mirror my movements as I started to gyrate my hips in order for her not to be torn apart. She tried to match my trusts with her pussy in tow but I was too energetic and nubile. She had no choice but to wrap her thighs and arms around me, or be completely destroyed by my naughty kitty. She hugged me tight, painfully tight with her thighs but I squeezed her even more painfully with my lower muscles. In order to keep her lips from being completely wrought out she behaved.

I double the voracity of my trusting with her hanging onto me for dear life. The Mr. Olympia briefly tried to unpin his arms but despite his awesome strength he was not only fighting my weight but I was now supporting his girlfriend's full weight as well. Our combined muscle bound bodies were too much for any man's arms to overcome from that position. Not that he tried too hard either, as I winked at him from over his girlfriend's shoulder. He looked up at me doe-eyed in love because I was giving him the fuck of his life,the fuck of his life... with his girlfriend! I was pounding her ass over and over again on his little soldier.

I wanted him to worship me so badly. It was never about the sex. It was and is about the power, the admiration, the status, the respect and awe. I stopped my trusting, panting like a wild animal I bit my lower lip and let my eyes burn into his. Then I let go of his pinned hand, unsteadily but determined I raised my arm and flexed it in all its glory while holding both myself and his girlfriend suspended above him with the other arm.

His free hand fondled the bicep that owned his girl and I didn't disappoint, flexing and unflexing in his grip. He squeezed his weight trained hand on my ball of rock hard muscle and it meet his grip without yielding, his eyes rolled to the back of his head losing control. Despite his disappointingly small pecker I wanted him so bad I lowered us on top of him grinding my hips down hard into hers. He was trying to force his hips up as well as if trying to impale me through her! I leaned back mashing her pussy with mine, the weakest of the muscle bound trio screamed out as she was getting crushed between the superior specimen's magnetically drawn bodies.

"I'm going to cum!"

"No! Not yet big boy! Wrap your arms around me!"

He did as he was told and he wrapped his arms around my back and his legs around our hips. We completely engulfed the champion female bodybuilder between us. I placed my hands on either side of his head and then with a mighty roar unleashed my chest's immense strength. Most people don't realize that my big mameries hide pecs so large they alone could put many woman's tits to shame and so powerful they DO put many men to shame! With extraordinary strain the great burden of all three of our densely muscled bodies started to rise. I preformed a perfect pushup with two fully grown adult bodybuilders hanging from my magnificently powerful teen body! He lost all control and pumped glob after glob of hot semen into his girlfriend's ass before letting his limbs give out and letting them both fall  to the ground. Damn it, I was so close! I gave him the time of his life and he couldn't wait a few more seconds for me!?

I shoved the used up blonde muscle diva unceremoniously to the side. Her boyfriend's sticky, little feller spent from its activities quickly shriveled to his body. I kneeled over him, my raging erect clitoris was nearly the same size as his deflated member. I lower myself down and pressed my giant, throbbing clit into his depleted dick making him wince. I raised my teen arms in a goddess like double-bicep flex and drove my might clit down onto his flaccid, disappointing cock pinning it hard to his solar plexus. My young clit crushed him flat as I pumped and flexed my biceps in rhythm with my throbbing womanhood. He shoved me off of him in flash of pain and anger and jumped to his feet. The muscle bound beast clenched his fists and was staring daggers down at me.

I wasn't sure what to do, I had definitely gone too far... so I played innocent. I batted my eye lashes at the hulk as I seductively slid up his body keeping myself pressed against him as I rose to my full height. I rubbed my still fully aroused womanhood against his leg all the way up until our pelvises aligned. My giant, throbbing, fully erect clit slid between his legs until it met with his tiny, flaccid member. I stood to my full height lifting his withered stem with my mighty girl member. His spent little prick was lying on the shelf of my powerful, bulging clitoris, keeping his diminutive dick aloft. Both of our appendages were nearly equal in length! While his spongy, feeble head barley bussed against my shaven mound, yet my erect womanhood jabbed hard into his sagging ball sack.

"It looks like I'm actually bigger than you!"

His eyes narrowed, but before he could react; I I placed my hand on my head and swooped it horizontally just over his head, giggling innocently.

"I think I'm like a half inch taller! But that's okay, it'll be our secret."

I wrapped my arms around his lower back  and hauled him in hugging him tight. My raging clitoris rammed into his scrotum diving his balls.

"Thanks for the fun night big guy." I whispered into his ear as I flexed my nether region lifting his sack up just slightly before quickly gathering my dress and walking out the door.


After my defeat at the insanely powerful hand of my mother in arm wrestling I got into the shower and then decided to take a nice nap.

I am awoken by my phone going off, it's mom.

To be continued...

Jeremy Lightning

Another incredibly hot chapter to this story! I love where this is going with her mom, obviously I can see the storyline of the daughter trying to outdo her mother, trying to get stronger, more muscular, and sexy. But I like the inclusion of events in her life that basically shows that she is superior in many ways to some very big, strong people, and have been for a couple years, I think that drives home the point of how superior her mother is, and when she finally gets to that point, where she can beat her mom at something, or maybe all things, it will mean all that much more! But as far as this chapter goes, I was really into it right from the start, great shows of strength, muscle, and toughness from the teenage muscle Goddess, I look forward to reading more of her conquests! Excellent read! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Dona Fell Friz

Perfect work, the lesbian excitement is hypnotic!  :clap: