LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [winterwolff] Stories~collected

Started by winterwolff, December 02, 2010, 07:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

I am so glad to see you back writing!  Sick and Sicker is still one of my favorites!  :clap:


winterwolff

Sorry it took so long. I know some of you may not like the turn and I am sorry for that, but without further ado. Part 3 and 4

Brat-ceps 3

"Hey, come down to the gym and spot your mother for a few minutes."

I was not really in the mood, but I couldn't think of an excuse to get out of it quick enough.

I reached the floor and walked across to the lobby. That little red headed bumkin bitch caught the corner of my eye with a bunch of her friends all gathered around the gym door. As soon as I walked by, the room got real quiet and I just know they are talking about me. I can't help myself and I kick the door wedge as I enter.

"Oh no the door must have closed by itself again." I scoff

My mom is on a smith machine bench pressing. The type just designed for specifically bench pressing, the kind you can twist the bar to set hooks in place in case the weight is too much so it does not come down on you. She is lying on there with a pair of 45s.

"Thank god you're on the safety machine with that kind of weight, we don't want you to hurt yourself Arnold." I snicker out.

"You better watch yourself young lady!"

I walk over to the bench and grab the bar at the top of her rep from behind her in the spotter position.

"Here let me help you with that big bad weight mother."

"Very funny,  are you here to see what a real workout looks like?"

"Yeah, a real workout with 140 pounds old lady!" I do love to tease my mom sometimes.

"I am just warming up little pup, I was pressing more than this while I was 8 months pregnant with you! Now I'm gonna finish my last set blondie."

I press the bar down as she lowers it pinning the weight to her chest.

"Oh, is that how you want to play?"  She laughs

My mom presses upward and after only a brief struggle she manages to force me and the weight up. I was barley a minor inconvenience to the great Sally the Bull. When she lowered the bar again I jumped up and manage to quickly swing my legs around so my thighs are on her either side of her head, sitting on her chest pinning the bar to her. I look between my legs down at her grimacing face as she struggles under my weight plus my 160 pounds.

"Man, you have gotten fat!" She spits out through clenched teeth.

"Fat!? I was just about to get up but maybe I'll wait just another minute."

She lets out a grunt and the bar digs into my hamstrings until my feet start to leave the floor! I start to lose my balance, but I grab onto the low cross section of the machine above my head. Her face is contorted as she pushes on the bar; I can't believe she actually starting to lift me and the weight. She continues to raise me higher until she manages to lift me off her completely! I am genuinely shocked at just how strong my mother still is at her age, my butt is a couple of inches off of her chest!

"Not bad for an old lady like myself. Workout all you want Mighty Mouse, but you will never be stronger than your mom!" She manages to get out through labored breath.

"Enjoy it while it lasts, you have a year if you're lucky." I am already stronger than you when you won your first show!"

It is true, I use to look at magazines and old tapes of the first generation of female bodybuilders in the 80's in high school and think to myself I would own every one of them. I would fantasize I was around in the early 1980's and would intimate pro-bodybuilding bitches as a sophomore. I respect what those women did, but I would have been a Mrs. Olympian back then before my tits even fully came in. My mom use to think I would keep magazine cut outs of McLish and others as inspiration, but I would tape it to my mirror and just flex and flex for hours just looking at their muscles and  compare them to my own. My earliest memories of getting off involved imagining making them submit and admit I was bigger and stronger. I am getting horny just...

BAM!

Damn it, that hurts! My freaking head just hit the bottom of the crossbar!

"Oww you bitch!"

I press up on the cross section above me  as if in a military press and heave. The bar and I come crashing down on top of my herculean mother, pinning the bar against her once again, planting my ass hard onto her chest. 

"fuuuuuck!"

"Such fowl language old lady" I mock as I frame her head with my thighs.

Damn my thighs look big, my gains are getting freaky in my legs and I love it!

"Are you done mom, because I can sit her all day."

"Get your fat ass off me before I spank it!"

"Oh, such language."

I tease as I press my thighs together, smooshing her face. Her squished face makes me laugh out loud. Her teeth clench and her nostrils flare as she struggles.

"Look at how adorably angry you are; your face is almost as red as my shorts!"

She lets out a war cry and arches her back nearly bucking me off before hoisting me up again. It is impressive how she keeps pressing over 300 combined pounds so many times, but this is her last. I grip the cross bar above tightly and flex my shoulders powering into the bar as if doing my military presses. I stop her again with my ass just barley off her boobs.

"I... told... you ... I'm gonna finish this rep!" She screeched out

Slowly she continues to power me up. My shoulders burn as I press harder above me. The bar is not very high and I can barley get my arms up to eye level but still, I am able to squeeze my back muscles and fight.

Holy shit she is fucking strong! I am a full grown woman capable of bringing both women and men to their knees and I can 't out lift my mommy with a 300 pound advantage! This is re-fucking- diculous, she is not human! The bar is shaking beneath me as I continue to rise against my will. I bow my head forward to avoid another collision with the bar. I lock eyes with her piercing blue eyes as the back of my neck touches the cold steel cross section. She is holding me aloft a few inches above her as she stares me dead in the eyes breathing heavily but smiling.

"Now are you ready to let me finish my rep?"

"Do you want me to squish your face again?" I know, but I can't help it...

Her eyes close tight and she buries her chin into her chest.  She is determined, and the fight is on again but this time there is no give. I immediately rise and the crossbar slides down my neck resting on my traps as the bar below me presses hard into my hamstrings. The bar violently quakes and my mother is hissing and grunting like a wild woman. The crossbar is digging hard into my shoulders and it is beginning to hurt. I am doing m best to fight against the machine. I stiffen and flex my entire body to counter the pressure. I feel like I am in a compactor getting crushed from above and below by an unstoppable force. My abs are giving in and I am slowly folding over! Damn this woman, she is not only pressing 300 plus pounds but she is overpowering my very core while doing it!

"Arrrggg!"

I cry out as I am defeated and she locks the safety bar into place!

She jumps up from the bench to admire her handy work as I am perched on the bar trapped.

"You just ran with the bull little girl! BOOM!"

She shouts out as she hits a terrifying most muscular pose. Her sweat-drenched upper body is throbbing with bloated muscle. Her pecs look like they could swallow and crush a a handful of walnuts within them and her arms are bigger than some men's thighs! God damn I want to be her someday.

With a little wiggling I am able to free myself.

"I think it will be more than a year to catch up with this." She smiles as she switches up to a double bicep pose.

Her arms are almost 2 inches bigger, but they look twice that much because of her like zero body fat.

"Well maybe not arms." I say with a raised eyebrow.

I thrust my leg between her slightly parted legs and inflated my quad parting hers even further. Even my mom had to admit I was packing some serious thigh meat. My legs were always crazy strong for as long as I can remember. It was my legs that really started my love for dominating. It all started with some poor guy years ago.

Before him I was a completely different person, a total nerd.  He was one of the very first people, definitely the first man I ever remember intimidating by my size. I wasn't even really working out back then, just field hockey, swimming and doing maybe a couple of hours a week in the weight room, but I had my parents' genetics. Back then I was more interested in changing the world and current events. I enjoyed music and boys too, but I was a straight A student and a goody two shoes as well. I definitely didn't care as much about appearance or working out as I do now. I only did as much as I needed too or what the coached made us do for swimming and field hockey. I had big red, plastic framed glasses and I rarely wore anything but pajama pants and sweatshirts. Growing up in my mother's shadow I was actually pretty shy. I like to mostly stay in my room when my mom would drag me to different shows. It all started on one of the few times I actually went to the gym at one of these things. Now that I think about it, I think that show was actually here.

I sometime would go down to the gym  and workout at these things out of pure boredom . Anyways, there was this guy. He was like 5'2" and I was at least 3 inches taller than him at the time. I remember him because he made it so obvious he was intimidated just by my presence even though he was in his early thirties. It totally fascinated me in an almost an academic way.

He was working out with low weights and high reps before the show. He was part of a some lame local armature bodybuilding show they were having as a pre-show prior to the actual event. I was fascinated because he was using weights not much heavier than what I used. I was following him around in the gym lifting the same weight as him after every set he did. I wasn't doing as many reps but I was still lifting them. I remember how it was definitely more than I ever worked out with and every muscle was burning, but I liked the way it felt. I was dying inside but I was loving the challenge. That was until he gave me the middle finger!

I wasn't challenging him, I was challenging myself! How rude was that? I just wanted to push myself and I thought it was cool to lift as much as a man and a competitor. It wasn't my fault he was smaller.

He even mutter "dumb bitch" under breath as he walked by.

He was clearly annoyed and I was somewhat hurt and angry. I stopped following his workout until he got to the leg press. Even though I was really young like I said my legs were crazy strong, something I was totally proud of and the machine next to him was empty. I remember making it very obvious I was putting on the same weight as him. I pumped out 10 quick reps before hopping off.

I then started loudly complaining that I needed to add weight to actually get a real workout. It was actually not far from the truth. I clamorously clattered a 25s to each side adding 50 additional pounds to the rack more than this weight.  I obnoxiously grunted out 10 more reps next to him. The incline position on the machine naturally caused his gym shorts fall up his legs as he was doing his sets and I was even more motivated. After my now second set I got up and took off the quarter plates with a big exaggerated frown. He cracked a smug grin thinking I bit off more than I could chew. Then I added 2 full plates putting on a additional 90 pounds, his grin quickly disappeared. As I sat back down I looked at him, smiled and then grabbed the bottoms of my pajama pant legs. I then pulled them up all the way past my knees and up over my thighs as high as possible exposing my legs. I then quietly started my reps when he did. 10, 15... he was going for high reps but I was matching him. He finally slowed down at 20.

I yelled out to him to keep going and not to let a girl with more weight beat him even though I was near peaked out as well. This gathered everyone's attention. He glared at me as we were both struggling as we pushed out as many reps as we could.

"Come on don't let some dumb bitch beat you!" I grunted

"Holy shit bro she has 2 more plates! You definitely can't let her win man!"  One of the meat-heads blurted out.

We were both beat red from exertion and him probably embarrassment too. At rep 27 we were both spent and was giving it our all out to get the weight back up. He presses his hands to his knees and started to press upwards to get the last one up and racked.  He just managed to rack the weight but for the first time I had a audience and I loved it!

Even though I was spent I had to show him. The weight heavily pressed my knees to my chest. I put my hands on my knees to push them off but I stopped myself. 

"I'm not a cheater" I croaked out.

My thighs burned and shook like leaves as they were pinned to me. I cursed out but let go of my knees and clenched my fists in the air flexing my kiwi sized biceps from my slim arms.

"I call my legs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.. Because they're too big to fail!" (I told you I was a total nerd, not to mention it was relevant at the time). 

My legs quaked and slowly forced back the base heaving the 10 plates of iron upwards, inch by agonizing inch. The entire gym wa cheering me on, until my over-taxed legs were fully stretched for the 27th time! I stood up from the machine and nearly fell over.  The pump was so intense they spasmed and flexed involuntarily and they were so swollen with bulging muscle they were actually keeping my rolled up pant legs from falling.

"Damn bro her legs are fucking jacked, little dude didn't have a chance!" one of the meat-heads blurted out.

He had his head down and wouldn't even look at me. He was shrinking from embarrassment.

The poor guy had decent sized legs but mine were  just... bigger. Bigger than a full grown man! My legs were about to collapse but you wouldn't know it because they were swollen and pulsing with power. The contest was over and it was clear who's legs had the greater sheer volume of raw muscle, and it was not the adult  male. As soon as his shorts fell back while on the machine I knew I could beat him as I did handily with an extra 90 lbs! I pulled my pajama pants as high up as I could exposing as much upper leg as possible, the sensation was overwhelming. I remember thinking my thighs were at least as many inches larger around as I was taller than him!

"Aren't you McCall's kid? How old are you? Aren't you in like, high school?" Another one of the guys yelled out.

I rose to my toes and locked my legs as hard as could straining into a magnificent quaking flex. On my toes, our height difference was even more exaggerated, especially with him practically wilting before me. I put my hands on my hips, looked down on him and trust my pelvis forward flexing everything I had left into my maxed-out legs. At the vantage point of a full head taller I puffed out my chest at him and declared back to crowd:

"I will be...

NEXT MONTH!"

The room erupted as the meat heads fell over themselves in hollering, exaggerated laughter. And yelled out  comments like: "A grade school girl just owned you!"  "Why do you even try!?"

He not only left the gym in a hurry, the poor guy didn't even compete that night. Even though I could barley move  a muscle the rest of the week, I never dropped a single ounce in my weight routine from that day on. I only used the weight he was using and I was only using max weight  from that point on.


My mother squeezes her legs together but my oak thigh did not give. I wrap my leg around hers and now we are in some sort of standing leg scissors. I instinctively wrap my arms around her for balance and she does the same. She is really starting to pour on the pressure, but I am standing strong.

"You can give any time you want little lady." My mother chuckles

"I was about to tell you the same." I smile

I hook my ankles, trust my hips and really clamp down. My thighs  swell and I actually feel her mammoth quad beginning to compact, pressing her bulky muscle into my mound. She was squeezing me back with incredible force, but her thigh was shaking between mine. Her quivering muscle against my nether region was only exacerbating my devastating squeeze on her.

"god dammit!" My mother whispers through clinched teeth, her eyes shut in concentration.

I squeeze even harder on her trembling massive thigh an d she let out a faint groan!

Holy shit! Holy shit, holy shit! I am winning, not kind of, but actually winning!  She is pitting her titanic thighs  against mine and she in not dominating her little girl, as a matter of fact her thigh is reseeding, crushed back by mine! I start to jut and thrust my hips, flexing harder and harder. With each flex I am rewarded by another groan and more of her thigh getting mushed between my own pillars. My thrusting becomes more rhythmic as my strength increases due to my own ecstasy of actually out muscling my mother at something! I stop before I lose control and give out a mighty flex. A flex so powerful I I vibrate with raw cave-woman strength on her trapped thigh! I feel like I could crush a fucking keg!

"GOD DAMMIT!" My mother wails out this time.

Her arms tighten up like hydraulic press and in an instant crush my upper body! Her upper body strength is appallingly beast like. She could kill a bear with her bear hug! Sally McCall could out bench, out curl and out military press many, MANY male heavy weight competitors. So many bodybuilder's muscles are to show, but hers are to go! My body is turning to toothpaste and I have no choice but to unlock my legs as she easily lifts me in the air! I try to beak out of her hold with my arms, but I have no chance. No woman on this earth would have a chance against Sally McCall's upper body. She has never lost against another woman in any strength test, I imagine I just came the closest until she cheated. I would tell her so much if I could breath, but no woman could come close to beating her freakish upper body strength. She has a perfect record arm wresting against other females and won well over half against professional male bodybuilders.

She suddenly lets go and I fall to the ground unceremoniously.

"You cheated" I barley get out between desperate breaths. 

"I wasn't aware there were rules to our little contest. Tuff titties." She says with a wry grin and a shrug. 

She then hit a double bicep pose displaying nearly 18 inches of overwhelming strength. I want to scream out at her but I was too frustrated and a little intimidated. I just get up and leaving the gym without a word slamming the door behind me.

The little bumpkin girl was outside of the gym and she went to say something but I stopped dead in my tracks and turned towards her.  I lifted my shirt over my head in the middle of the lobby and strike a double bicep pose unleashing my 16" guns in nothing but my red runner shorts. An old woman gasped and a middle aged business man's practically hit the floor. After that humbling by my mother, I needed reclaim some of my ego.  The girl just turned away as I stepped into the elevator without bothering to cover up. On the way up the to the 8th floor the doors open on the 5th to reveal a blast from the past. It was Mel my one time idol, the one who walked in on me and her now husband 3 years ago.

"Did you get smaller?" I said with a sneer before not so subtly tensing my entire body.

Her face went from awed, to angry, to a puzzling smile before the doors closed again without her boarding. I think she did back away from bodybuilding to focus on fitness, but I know I have also have grown since we last met. I may just have to seek out her micro-dicked Adonis before the end of the stay, but for now it's time to finish my interrupted nap and take another shower. I have a party to attend to thanks to my local-yokal stock boy.  I wonder if I should bring the tee shirt...

winterwolff

Brat-ceps 4

Apparently my mom had came in, showered, changed and left to meet with her boyfriend while I was passed out according to her note. I am surprised she didn't read a dissertation and balance her checkbook while she was at it, she never stops. Just after my 2nd nap and shower of the day, my phone rings again and again it's my mom. This time oddly enough, it's a video call for god knows what reason.

To my surprise when I answer my phone the screen fills with a gigantic pulsing bicep and a melon sized quaking breast violently fighting against an opposing titanic force. The screen resolution is low but it is easily one of the biggest arms I have even seen on a female before and it's pumped to its very maximum. The unknown woman's nipple is it clearly evident on the huge tit jolting and heaving with power. The mystery arm gains advantage forcing her opponent nearly a third the way down. The lighting is for shit but I would say her arm rivals that of my mother's in size, maybe even bigger! I can only think of a few women in the world that has my mom's upper body, damn I wouldn't want to lock up against that beast. The arm quakes with raw power and it is rewarded with another couple of inches, she has now forced her opponent half way to the table.

"You are very strong."

A voice says and the camera pulls back showing more of the mystery behemoth and that behemoth is... my mom!

I have never seen her so jacked before! She looks amazing as she is powering down on some poor dude's arm. She is covered in sweat and shaking with animalistic brute force driving her opponent further. Her free hand has a death grip on the end of the bench causing her tricep to bulge to unfathomable proportions as it pulls her closer to victory.

"Your arms look very big on your height, I look on internet and they say they are now 17 inches."

The accent is distinctly Russian, I assume the woman holding my mom's camera phone.

"17 and a half!"

My mother spits out through clench teeth concentrating on finishing the battle. 

"Steve, you think her arms are very big, yes?"

The camera focuses on my mother's skinny, loser boyfriend's face as he watches her break down some guy. He can't even form the words; he just nods, slack jawed. No doubt awed at how jacked my mom's arm is. He is a total schmoe, muscle perv that my mom only keeps around for his money and giant cock. The 3 legged creep has enough money to fund a small country and spends a very good portion on us, but every time I see his slicked back hair and crooked teeth I want to just punch a hole through his 120 pound Mr. Burns body.

"I can see why you like her; she is very, very strong with big muscle and boobs. It's very obvious you like big muscles and big teats."

The camera pans down his skinny little body to his giant member sticking out of the top of tighty-whities. The woman then says something in Russian and gives his underwear a quick tug freeing his anaconda. WTF!? This whole thing just got really messed up, but I can't look away. The thing is ginormus! My vag puckers just looking at it; it is almost as big as a paper towel tube! A manicured hand begins to fondle Steve's giant shaft. My mom is sometimes too much of a freak for me, I can't believe she is into this shit.

The camera spins around and for the first time I see the Russian woman's face, it is clear she is the one holding my mom's phone while narrating the whole freak show. I say woman's but she may not be out its teens yet. She has high cheeks, braced teeth and chin length, dyed jet-black hair with a streak of electric blue that covers part of her face. Her uncovered heavily-mascaraed eye is pierced on the eyebrow, she also has a piercing on her tiny upturned nose as well.

"Look at the great Sally pulling like a mighty bull!" The Russian says fixing the camera on my mother.

My mother is quaking with brute force and is red with exertion. She always looks immaculate when she is out on the town, but now her blond hair is matted to her sweat drenched face and body, her eye makeup is beginning to run and her black, spaghetti-strapped dress is so disheveled her right breast has partially spill from the deep neckline. But her body, her body has never looked so amazing. Her arm is absolutely criss-crossed with thick veins and may be the biggest it has ever been! Her shoulders looks like pumpkins and her chest is striated in deep crevasses. Her ultra-pumped muscles spasm and her giant DD tits jerk and shake as she powers into the opponent she is about to defeat. She has never looked more like a beast in my lifetime, the sight is awe inspiring!

"I don't think you could possibly be more powerful Ms. Olympia and that makes me... frown."

The camera phone pulls back to the Russian's arm length and I cannot comprehend what I am seeing. The the Russian teen, the one narrating this entire freak show IS my mother's opponent!  My mother, the pro-bodybuilder; is shaking with exertion as her muscles are in over drive to plow the woman's hand the additional few inches to the padded bench and the Russian is talking with apparent ease!

"Here Steven, take girlfriend's phone."

The entire scene is surreal to me until the camera pans back even further and I fully view the mass my mother is fighting against...

The camera phone, now in Steve's hand pulls back further and what I see makes my knees weak. The Russian teen is huge in every sense of the word! Although kneeling, her height is evident, her upper body is packed thick with dense muscle.  The teens shoulders and back are wider than most men's in my gym!  The ridiculousness is even further exaggerated by the titanic and menacing tits of this girl! Her breast are gigantic and heavy looking, nearly the size of actual volley balls! She is wearing a Mickey Mouse v-neck tee shirt that is cut so deep  her massive cleavage a bit of her pink lace bra peeks above. The face and ears of Mickey are distorted by the stretched material!

"Your girlfriend has bench to hold on to, I need something too to make fair."

The camera shifts around in a blur and focuses on Steve's crotch.

Holy shit! Without warning a hand with red polished nails wrap around his cock causing his oversized prick to jump up and grow even more!

"Now we both have help for the counter balance."

She taunts as her porcelain bicep tenses. The lumbering giant bicep wasn't even flexed! The fat muscle surged into a concentrated mass causing my mother and myself to gasp out loud.

"Are we ready? I wish to now run with the bull."

The teen's entire upper body tenses and leaps with prodigious force. Her volleyball sized tits stretches her bra out to the sides until the top of her wine aureoles peak just above the horizon of the pink lace. But it's her arms that truly make my stomach drop. Her bicep grows like a mountain from her arms as she amplifies her force, they swell to the size of softballs with just the slightest layer of fat encasing them. In stark contrast; every fiber of my mother's jacked body is evident as it fights off the growing pressure. My mom's arm begins to raise but she is an experienced arm-wrestler. My mother quickly turns their wrists and arches her powerful body over their arms for more leverage. The Russian girl throws back her head and lets out a strain but satisfied gasp.

"Oh yes you are strong... but now we MUCLE bitch!" The teen screeches

The girl's body goes rigid and suddenly both my mom and her boyfriend yelp out in shock as they simultaneously feel the power of the impossibly robust teen. My mom's arm begins to rise up from under her despite her positional advantage. At the same time Steve tries to back away but the Russian has a firm grip on his member.

"Don't try to go I have a job for you. I want your big cock to see this, to see ALL of this."

With that my mom lets out a grunt as the Russian's arm expands beneath her. My mother's wide muscular back is like a mountain range of sharp bulging peaks writhing under her taunt skin and yet it is failing to keep her heavy body hunched over her ever rising clenched hand. The girl is overwhelming my mother's very core with just her unfathomably mammoth arm! For the first time I can really see my mother's arm by comparison. My mother is a heavy weight bodybuilder and her arms are world renown. Her biceps are ultra-peaked in rigid masses on her arms, they look like 2 baseballs stuffed under her skin with a deep split down both of them. On her frame they look cartoonish and are even more powerful than they look. They threaten to burst through her skin, forcing her veins to pump blood furiously into the swollen monsters. My mom's arms are the envy of every female and many male bodybuilders... but they are trembling.

They are trembling against a bicep attached to a girl a little over a third of her age. The Russian girl's bicep is not split, sharply peaked or looks like a baseball carved out of granite; it looks like an American football! A colossal ball of solid, brawny, densely packed muscle that fills the entire length of the behemoth's long upper arm from shoulder to forearm.

My proud mother howls with all 48 years of raw strength and powers their tightly clenched hands closer towards her own chest gaining back a huge advantage! The momentum is clearly on my mom's side as the Russian's hand is pulled completely across the table and the back of her hand is actually nestle between my mother's DDs. My mom's sharply peaked bicep at its full apex is an astounding bronzed idol paying homage to over 3 decades of arduous work and dedication. It is a monument; worshiped by thousands in person and millions across different medias, built by moving cold steel and iron to what has accumulated to years of netted time in a dank gym. That cherished bicep has never been more glorious in size that it is at this very moment.

"You talk too much you Russian slut!" My mother grunts out.

Her peak is so sharp look as is it about to burst! My mom uses her superior technique to maximize her leverage and hunches over the warring clenched fists using her weight to drive their hand further to the bench. Her free left hand is white knuckled, practically tearing the end of the bench pad from the steel tubing as she pulls with all of her might for that last few inches to put the giant brat down. She has just another 3 inches to go but the teen looks somehow... unconcerned.

"Are you ready for my favorite part of arm wrestle?" the Russian teases in an ominous tone

Their arms jolt into a dead posture.

"This is where my victim realize how strong I am against them. I will do it slow, so you can see what I make your body do."

My mother's face is contorted in pure concentration to keep their arms close to her body.

"I am very strong because of you. I wanted to be as strong as Sally McCall when I was young girl and lift every day thinking of you. Especially your 16" arms and one hand 85 pound curl. Those numbers were so big to me."

"I am even bigger now bitch." My mother interrupted straining to speak.

"Yes, I see that, now you are 17...and a half." The Russian said with a wide smile and chuckle.

"As I was saying; I remember I was very excited to get an American measuring tape in the mail. After school when I get home I worked out arms harder than ever before for 3 whole hours just to get them as big as possible before unwrapping my new tape. Then after I held my breath as I finally wrap it around my arm. I hoped to be as big as you someday and I was sure I must be close to my idol Sally McCall, if you are 16" then, maybe I was 13" I hoped.  You know what tape said? It said... 16, sixteen and quarter inches! I was bigger than my hero, I was bigger than the great Sally McCall! I was very proud, but also sad... and angry. I was bigger than my idol, bigger than my hero before my bosom even grow all in yet!"

The girl takes in a slow deep breath. Her chest rises as her lungs inflate. My mother's eyes go wide as the teen expands. The Russian stops, amused by my mother's awe. She gives a genuine smile and girly giggle at my mom's reaction.

"It is cute, your stares at me. Here have a very good look."

The Russian arches her back, thrusting out her chest while taking in a longer, deeper breath. Her chest boundlessly grows causing the poor Mickey on her shirt to distort ridiculously.  Without exaggeration, each tit is bigger than my mother's head!

My mother's eyes widen as their hands withdraw from my mom's chest. The Russian relents just enough to allow the back of her hand to press into my mother's breast. The teen managed to actually spread her clench fingers just enough to capture my mom's exposed nipple between them! My mother winced as her nipple is pinched hard between the devilish teen's fingers. Then with an exaggerated mocking duck face pout, the teen overpowers the match and pulls their arms slowly but steadily towards the middle of the table. A feat that would be more than humiliating to my mother on its own by such a young opponent, but even more so with her nipple in tow! As the girl powers on, she stretches my mom's thick, rubbery nipple, pulling more of her breast free from her bra until the entire DD mammary is pulled out! The most powerful and proud woman I have ever known is getting absolutely disgraced by a girl younger than her own daughter!

"I am sad for you. How long have you been working out your muscles? 25, 30 years?" She says as she tenses her arm, exposing some more definition.   

"7, seven years I have been working out and I can do this to you!" The Russian teen tenses her arm again, only this time shaking more violently jiggling my mother's stretched out right tit.

My mom rolls her shoulders and flexes her pecs, over and over. Her giant mammary looks like it has a life of its own as it condenses and inflates as she rolls her pectoral muscles. Finally on the 8th flex her she is able to break from the Russian's grip and free herself from the humiliating hold. She even lets go of the bench briefly to fix her dress and cover herself again. In the split second she lost a few more inches before gripping the bench again.

"I get so horny to watch my enemy lose. I like to watch their bicep get smaller as their arm get pulled away by mine. Watch your arm from big, tall muscle to shrinking smaller muscle as I force it away."

My mother's bicep is stretching as it yields to the mighty teen. The Russian has a look of pure joy as she stares at my mom's tapering bicep. She pulls Steve closer by the dick towards them and slides her hand down to the base of his long shaft.

"My, you are big boy and you must like big things."

She yanks his member and slaps the top my mother's shrinking bicep with his stiff cock! The slapping sound is loud enough to make me wince for him. The teen pulls sharply and my mother yields even further to the onslaught. From the side my mother looks like Schwarzenegger yet the hulking mass cannot subdue the awakened monster of thick muscle.

"Smaller, smaller, smaller" She mocks in a tiny voice as my mother's arm stretches outwards as the Russian continues to slap it with Steve's cock.

Then the teen slaps his python against her own bicep.

"Bigger, bigger, bigger!" She says in a booming jovial voice, smacking her growing arm.

"Fuck off you freak!" My mother screams in anguish.

"No anger is necessary from you; you are very strong, but you are old. When you are old you get passed by younger and stronger. Here you can watch happen right now in front of you. First your arm; look how it get tiny as mine get huger. It make yours like a child and mine like a giant."

While my mother's arm is no child's, it was absolutely becoming eclipsed by a growing boulder as it is relenting to the girl's. My mom throws back her head and the veins visibly pulse in her neck as she ferociously fights the brute, lumbering power of the teen. She throws everything she has against the massive teenager but now 15 minutes into this epic battle she is only so strong.

"My other favorite part of arm wrestle woman is watching their boobies get scared too. Just like the arm, the breasts get bigger and smaller too."

Their arms move to nearly a third of the way down. My mom's cavernously deep, striated pecs shudder as they slowly stretch against their will.

"Look how your boobs run from each other and go flatter like your bicep and look how mine come together and get bigger, rounder, like my bicep."

The Russian girls giant breasts indeed do grow even larger as my mom's heaving breasts separate and her  pectorals begin to flatten as they are being pulled away from one another.

"Look look at your right bosom, it does not even fill your bra anymore!"

Sadly, it was true! Her right breast had separated from the formed cup and there is now a space between her abused nipple and the shaped fabric!

The Russian's attention suddenly turns to Steve.

"Get behind me big boy and touch a real woman."

He does as he is told and gets behind her. He gulps and clumsily fondles the Goliath arm.

"Oh my god Sally, it's so fucking big!" He exclaims in gob-stopped awe.

My mother recoiled and the teen moaned in ecstasy with those words.

His 10" cock is standing straight up, fully erect and turning purple with strain.

My mother looks at him wounded.

Like a man possessed under a siren's spell he rubs the base of his thick monster against the back of her outstretched arm.

"You don't deserve this man's cock, old hen. As matter of fact you don't get to look at it anymore." She says with a mocking pout.

The teen then slowly curled her fist flexing her massive arm making it rise and rise. Her long, rotund bicep begins to gradually concentrate in the middle, bulging like a living mound of marble. It grows and then continues to grow, it has to stop but her arm is only at 45 degrees! Steve cups the growing mass with both hand, unable to interlace his fingers in the middle. He shudders as her peak ascends up the shaft of his throbbing manhood until her arm reached it's 90 degree angle.

"Sally, you had the biggest arms I have ever felt on a woman, but hers are like two of yours side by side."  Steve gasps out as now only the tip of penis can be see above the horizon of her colossal bicep.

His words stung me as much I am sure they did my mom... but it was true, not only is the freak's bicep taller but wider and longer too. In the hotel room I grasp my own flexed bicep, my arms have before never felt so inadequate.

"Bye, bye Sally."

The girl's impossibly giant bicep has a promise to keep as she turns her wrist causing the towering bicep to stretch its peak to it's very inexplicable max, popping past his fat, purple head eclipsing the giant cock completely from my mother's view!  My mother's mouth is left slightly agape.

"That is enough big boy, come back to where you were." The Russian coos

She slides her hand down his shaft and briefly cups his balls before sliding her hand between his legs. She then turns back to my mother with her devilish grin.

"Oh and for that other big number of yours from my childhood. I found out how much 85 pounds was in kilos too and again I was ..."

She turns her palm up and raises her middle finger before suddenly trusting up impaling Steve as her palm mashes up between his legs.

"disappointed..."

She just jammed her middle finger up his ass! He jumps up to as high as his toes can stretch, to their very tips but the force is unrelenting. The soles of his feet don't find the ground again as she holds him on the tips of shoes. What I witness makes me cover my mouth in shock; The Russian goliath's arm explodes to an ungodly proportion as Steve's bond with the ground is broken! She lets out a warrior's roar and curses out in Russian as her face turns red with determination. I cannot believe this girl was powering the 120 middle aged man up in the air with one arm, but as I gaze at the most massive arm I have ever seen on another female it is clear how. I have seen more peaked, jacked looking arms. Arms that stand taller than hers in a concentrated mass in the middle of their flexed upper arm, but this different. It is not a mass at the center; it is mass along the entire length of her freakishly long arm!  In terms of sheer volume, cubic inch for cubic inch she may have one the most massive arms I have ever seen on a human, let alone a female, let alone a girl! The volume of pure bulging mass is more than I could ever put on even if I only curled and injected steroids every waking hour of my life!

She muscles him upwards as the belly of her gargantuan arm fattens. The amazon's upper arm is probably 20 inches in length and all of it is crammed with sheer bulging mass. The fattest part in the center is not much larger than the rest as he rises. Her big, braced smile radiates with youthful pride as her arm reaches 90 degrees where her shoulder now also bears the load giving her a chance to exhale.

"I have dreams of making Sally McCall kiss my triumphant arm... but now I make better than I ever imagined with your boyfriend!"

"I will never kiss your fat ass arm whore!"

My mother screams out as she summons reserves tapped by pure seething hatred to take down the boasting teen! Their arms both quake and raise back up to even and beyond back to my mother's side! My mom is mangling the end of the bench with her left hand pulling for all it is worth.

"THIS ENDS NOW!!!" My mother screams out as she slams the teen's arm to the pad!

In a split second my mother turned the tables on the hulking teen! I cry out and jump for joy in the hotel room! She actually beat the freak of nature!

The teen slowly lowers Steve to her side, but she doesn't drop him or even return him to his feet. She just slowly lowers him while stretching her arm out. The teen raises to her knees while keeping the grown man aloft until her arm is parallel to the ground.

"You lost bitch!" My mother beamed while still trying to regain her breath and composure from the epic battle.

"The next time you... AGGGHHH!!!" My mother cried out!

The teen's pinned forearm juts out! My mother let go of the bench and grabbed a hold of the Russian's fist with both hands. Just as quickly as my mother won, something goes wrong!

"Let go you freak! You're breaking my hand!!! My mother cries out!

She is crushing my mom's hand in her own! The previously smiling teen has narrowed her eyes and curls her lips in ire. The Russian raises to her knees, pressing her thighs against the bench. My mother lets out a shocked and panicked whimper as both their previously battling arms leave the bench. Their clenched hands start to rise up together as the Russian pulls them up with her as she straightens her posture. My mother is desperately trying to break her hand free while also trying to push their hands back down. She hunches forward putting up a fight, but my mother is getting pulled erect, her ass is starting to raise from the floor by the unrelenting force.

"When I was 16, I was with 16 inch arms, but now I am what you would say... big for my age."  the Russian says with her devilish grin returning.

"and..."

The Russian's face is goes red again and her jaw protrudes.

"now.." she says through clenched teeth.

My mom leans back pulling against the teen with both hands but there is only so much leverage she can produce in the sitting position. The teen's gargantuan bicep quakes with fearsome might as it swells.

"I'm..."  The Russian squeals

Steve starts to rise again, she has held him aloft for nearly 2 minutes now. My mother's entire body is rigid with clenched muscle.

"Nineee..." The girl's voice is getting higher in pitch with her straining effort.

The teen's right arm quakes against my mother, as if she is lifting a marble statue from its base. My mother is actually getting pulled upward! I cannot believe my mother's body is being overwhelmed by this girl's one arm! My mom's abs visibly stretch beneath her her skin tight dress, against their will.

"TEEN!" The teen screeches out!

The Russian's arm reaches a full flex, completely unseating my mother! She is pulled her to her knees with one giant pulsing, mountainous  muscle! She turns her attention to  the arm holding up Steve and squeezing and pumping it to its apex. Steve's dick twitches with pre-cum.

"AND A HALF!" The teen cries out in a combination of breathless lust and laughter.

The teen girl looks as if she would fuck her own arm if she could. For the first time she looks like she is truly flexing with effort. She is too lost lusting at her own magnificent arm and Steve's cock to pay any mind to my mother. Her face looks as if she is about to cum on the spot as she stares at her own bulging bicep. My mother, the greatest FBB on earth is just an afterthought to the newest princess of power as the teen, clearly on the brink of orgasm, continues to power my mother mindlessly upwards now shoulder pressing the old queen of muscle higher.  My mother is sobbing out now as her knees leave the ground completely!

The teen, still fixated on her own mammoth bicep has pressed my mother up as high as her arm will allow above her head! My mother's arms are also outstretched above her head and her breasts have become completely exposed out the top of her expensive dress! She is getting utterly mortified by the brash teen's adolescent strength and the teen isn't even trying anymore! The Russian is now repeatedly, slowly curling Steve up and down, just letting his toes barley kiss the ground before raising him up again. Her nipples are pulling at the fabric of her shirt obscenely and are as big as the rest of her!  Her breath is quickening as she is about to lose it. She lets Steve touch the ground one last time before arching her back, inflating her already lust inflated tits and slowly, methodically powering him up inch by painstaking inch. Her whole being trembles with raw power until her pink, laced bra can actually take no more and bursts open under her shirt! 

Steve looses all of his will and surrenders his seed in 3 dousing spurts arching in the air only to land back on the Russians fully flexed arm coating her gargantuan bicep with hot thick cords of semen. It cascades down in streaks as his spasming subsides.

"YES! Give it all to me!" The teen moans out as she convulses, her breasts surge out lifting the shirt, exposing her muscle lined belly and her quickly darkening biker shorts. 

Her spectacularly massive body quakes as she holds my mother erect and Steve in the air, both dangling from her as children hanging from a adult! But it is the child holding the mature couple with a combined century in age!

"You're breaking my hand!" my mother sobs out as her hand is getting pulverized.

The exasperated teen's chest heaves as her face glows, radiating pure power and smug satisfaction.

"I will let go after you kiss...my...bicep..."  The girl coos as she brings her Steve cum covered arm to my mother's twisted face.

"Don't mind the mess..."

To be continued?

winterwolff


Jeremy Lightning

Wow, I loved these last two chapters, first of all, it was very cool to see the daughter do her best to establish her dominance over her mother, who is beastly big and strong comparatively, and also must have years and years of experience in this kind of testing of muscle and strength, so she shouldn't feel too bad about losing and actually should feel quite good that her muscles were almost up to her mother's standard, but the 4th chapter blew me away! The Russian teen was incredible! So huge, so strong, so sexy, so superior! I half expected her to tell Sally that she was so much stronger than her that she could've won this contest when she was 14 or 15, and that Sally should use both arms to give her more of a challenge. That didn't happen, Sally shockingly won by taking advantage of the Russian teen's distraction with her own boyfriend, but the way that she basically controlled the entire match while looking like she was barely trying made me believe that Sally was way, way overmatched, incredible considering how strong the mature muscle woman is. I hope there's more to this storyline, maybe this motivates the daughter into working out overtime so she can take her revenge on her mother's tormentor for making her mother look weak and ineffective, the woman she modeled herself after was little more than a ragdoll for the Russian teen. Maybe a couple of months or years down the road, she will get her comeuppance. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

frantic79

WOW! What a read this is! Scintillating stuff! Hooked from the first word til the last! And packed with ultra-descriptive descriptions of raw, untamed, unadulterated female feats of strength and power, it just keeps getting better and better! I cannot wait for the next instalment WW. Karma + most def, brilliant stuff!  :thanks: :cool2: :bravo: :hey:

weaponzero

Really hoping to see this story continued soon.  It ranks among my favorites, although I will say I think I liked Sick and Sicker even better.

Jeremy Lightning

Sorry for bringing this story back from out of nowhere, but I just read this story again last night and have to say that this was just an incredibly hot story, right from the start to the end. The Russian teen powerhouse is awesome, I wonder if there could possibly be anymore to this story to be told? BTW, is the Russian teen based off of a real life young, huge muscle girl from Russia? I'm thinking Natalia Trukhina fits a lot of the descriptions of the blond teen Russian Muscle Goddess. Even though this story hasn't been touched in nearly a year, I still gotta give you a K+! That's how awesome I find this work of art!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

I've read this story several times over the past year or so. The last chapter just blows my mind every time. The build up is just so incredible. I've been hoping continuation for a long time and had already given up hope. I'm at least happy to see that I'm not the only one anticipating more of it. Here's some K+ in the hopes of seeing this story revived back to life!

Nefarious

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry for bringing this story back from out of nowhere, but I just read this story again last night and have to say that this was just an incredibly hot story, right from the start to the end. The Russian teen powerhouse is awesome, I wonder if there could possibly be anymore to this story to be told? BTW, is the Russian teen based off of a real life young, huge muscle girl from Russia? I'm thinking Natalia Trukhina fits a lot of the descriptions of the blond teen Russian Muscle Goddess. Even though this story hasn't been touched in nearly a year, I still gotta give you a K+! That's how awesome I find this work of art!
I pictured Natalia myself in my head given the sheer size she carries and her ridiculous strength but she's not nearly tall enough.

Btw, brilliant story.  It's truly clever how you bring the whole story 360 with the unknown Russian teen doing the exact same thing to her mother that she'd done to several other competitors herself over the years.  Ironically this is a teen who's so strong, that even the protagonist, who was still only just coming to match her mother's power, totally surpassed her mother at a far younger age to such a degree as to render competition moot.  Very enjoyable read.  I wish you created more stories.

UnholyDk1103

One of the Best stories ive ever read thank you so much :D could you or someone else write mabey about the mothers past how she dominated other competitors male/female, not only in armwretling but mabey in other feats of strenght like weightlifting or grappling

Bigred81

I bring this old story up on front now. Because sick and sicker is my favorite story so far. Brat-ceps is very good too. I loved them both. I hope he will continue this story. Or he will write a new story.

tanbofp

Has anyone got the remastered version of Sick and Sicker? The page has disappeared, and Winterwolff hasn't been here for over a year!




gymlover16

Please share the modified version of the story as well. One of my favorites and cannot find it!

duckfalterlinde@gmail.com

Would you be so kind as to share the story with us too?