LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SARADAS MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2010 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 01, 2010, 12:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

There are many aspects to consider on the bodybuilding such as:

mass, definition, proportions, balance, muscular density, v-shapes, look  
or
you can analyze each part
biceps,triceps,deltoids, trapezius,back, abs, thigs, calves

I suggest to create a table with all this aspects so your chosen is much more easy

   
All this photos are taken by the latest contest of each candidate or they are recents

Analyze all the photos pose by pose and chose you favourite!


Double Biceps

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Back Biceps

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Triceps

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Front Lat Spread

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Back Lat Spread

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Abs

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova>

Lindsay Cope>

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes
















I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

vicenzo04

I vote for: Alina Popa
She is the perfect combination: a real muscular body, ripped
and always in a great shape. She also looks much more feminine
and pretty. And her development during this year was amazing.

ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Here my chose:



Alina Popa started to compete bodybulding many years before others candidates so have reached more muscular maturity

The difference between Alina Popa,Sarah Hayes and Julie Bourassa are mainly on the legs. Alina Popa have legs more development than Sarah and Julie.

However IMO I bet on Hayley McNeff, Katka, Elena Oana Hpreca and of course Monica Mollica for the future. One of this four bodybuilders have excellent potential and should be the new Goddess of the nexts years
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

chmack96

I voted for annie rivieccio because of her love and support of womens bodybuilding and her muscles

yaz75fr

I voted for Julie Bourassa...

Sure..what a woman..and sweet face ::) ::)

samusaran

i would go for alina popa or sarah hayes. in my opinion they are the best looking. amazing bodies but also still good looking in the face

CookyMonzta

Ditto.  Two of the most prominent new faces on the scene.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzyfm

Alina is my first choice. I also think that she really deserves to win this title.

I put Julie on second place: she really amazed me this year!

And Cindy, I still love you, but I could only chose two of you!

valentino

Voted for Julie she has the Thickness and
loved her face too :)

strider99

I voted for Annie and Alina, although Hayley has been the most successful over the past year,but her physique is possibly the weakest in the bunch.

jdh555

I voted for Sarah and Julie, they have the combination of developement and beauty I find the most appealing.  Every nominee is deserving so it comes down to personal preference, great group ;D

mm1

I voted for Sarah Hayes and Alina Popa but only because I couldn't vote for more. All these girls are close to perfection but I think Alina and Sarah probably have the best competition physiques for me.

miley

My vote is for Cindy Phillips, she is my 2010 muscle goddess !