Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SARADAS MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2010 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 01, 2010, 12:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rako000


I voted for Julie Bourassa and Sarah Hayes who are incarning for me the perfect balance of well-balanced muscle and feminine beauty.
Indeed, the choice was very difficult.
The bodies of the girls are not realy comparables because her types of body (thick or fine muscled, more or less defined, the quality of photos representing the poses is not equal,...).

Anyway, these girls are pretty differents but every single one has her very proper charme.


rako000

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

slaimfbb

Annie Rivieccio
Roxie Rain

I'm still loyal to Roxie and Annie :D

c59lturbo

i dont get that u can put girls that fell off the map on this poll.. it is best of 2010 not of the decade...

Welshman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tkmanning12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are many aspects to consider on the bodybuilding such as:

mass, definition, proportions, balance, muscular density, v-shapes, look 
or
you can analyze each part
biceps,triceps,deltoids, trapezius,back, abs, thigs, calves

I suggest to create a table with all this aspects so your chosen is much more easy

   
All this photos are taken by the latest contest of each candidate or they are recents

Analyze all the photos pose by pose and chose you favourite!


Double Biceps

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Back Biceps

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Triceps

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Front Lat Spread

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Back Lat Spread

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova

Lindsay Cope

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


Abs

Alina Popa

Annie Rivieccio

Britt Miller

Christine Roth

Cindy Phillips

Elena Oana Hpreaca

Hayley Mcneff

Julie Bourassa

Katka Kyptova>

Lindsay Cope>

Monica Mollica

Roxie Rain

Sarah Hayes


















rikitaku



fempecsluv1

  I vote alinapopa, annie rivieccio and sarah haye. but alina and annie are my best, but is difficult to chose one of the two because annie is oldest than alina

belleswell

Annie and Sarah for me. 1 and 2 respectively. I must admit that biceps played a larger role for me in chosing. Some tough choices here. I had a very hard time chosing. 

Old Surehand

I voted for Julie Bourassa with Sarah Hayes as my 2nd choice. Actually I would have chosen Sarah Hayes and Alina Popa as a dead heat for my 2nd choice. All three girls are phenomenal. They're all active competitors. I think Julie's big traps made her a first choice for me. All three girls are a bicep lover's delight.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tkmanning12

I just saw more improvement from Katka Kyptova than anyone else on the list. If Tina Chandler had been on the list, I would have picked her.

gokuman7

I voted for Julie Bourassa because she's been improving her body this year.

Tesseract

Alina Popa is the best. Period. If you are not blind you have to agree.


cat961

Alina Popa and Julie Bourassa: feminine , sexy, nice smiles, ...