LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SARADAS MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2010 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 01, 2010, 12:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grapplefun

Cindy Phillips is a dream come true. Katka Kyptova has in my opinion had her breakthrough this year.


tappa90


WHATTHE

Popa and Roth. Would've chosen Auckland had she been listed as a choice.


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemaleMusclesFan

Hard Choice but here's my ranking:
1. Sarah Hayes
2. Alina Popa
3. Julie Bourassa

iceman7557

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

realun

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blah8884

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

csh_1901



Masterofmuscle

For me: number1 this year Alina Popa, more time more beautiful and 2 Julie B uffff, and the revelation my friend Nora Girones.

Viva España

sunogalem

My votes go to Sarah Hayes and Lindsay Cope.  I voted for Sarah because she looks like the future of fbb, one where femininity is noticed.  I narrowly chose Lindsay over Monica Mollica and Hayley McNeff because she is a favorite of mine and I'm still interested in if she is still going to compete in either figure or bodybuilding.

l4t


toto12

Very very very difficult to choice one girl !!!

There are both so gorgeous and delicious  :P

I vote in first Alina because she buit an incredible marvelous and fantastic mass muscle combine with unreal feminine look  :P

My second choise is Katka because I love her remarkable transformation from ultra-thin fashion model to über-powerful superwoman  :P

I would love to find in this list Lisa Cross  :P