⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe [Lexi Muscle Babe] ?

Started by glucca1989, November 14, 2025, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k0DayQELamzlP4SDc

Hey all, I'm considering setting up a session with Lexi in the near future.

I haven't done a session before, but I've been looking around at sessionette offerings and Lexi seems anazingly big, defined, and a fun, accommodating person too.

Haven't sent her the initial message yet, but does anyone have any recent sessions with her to recount? Or things that may be good to request to do with her? I'm not interested in nudity, but muscle worship and feats of strength, pretty much


post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey all, I'm considering setting up a session with Lexi in the near future.

I haven't done a session before, but I've been looking around at sessionette offerings and Lexi seems anazingly big, defined, and a fun, accommodating person too.

Haven't sent her the initial message yet, but does anyone have any recent sessions with her to recount? Or things that may be good to request to do with her? I'm not interested in nudity, but muscle worship and feats of strength, pretty much

Muscle worship and feats of strength will be enough to have your mind blown with her.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey all, I'm considering setting up a session with Lexi in the near future.

I haven't done a session before, but I've been looking around at sessionette offerings and Lexi seems anazingly big, defined, and a fun, accommodating person too.

Haven't sent her the initial message yet, but does anyone have any recent sessions with her to recount? Or things that may be good to request to do with her? I'm not interested in nudity, but muscle worship and feats of strength, pretty much
Go ahead without hesitation. She is probably the most muscular bodybuilder currently available in US for anything outside of window shopping (I'm talking about a couple of LV-based girls, lol).
She is extremely accommodating as long as you are ready to pay and her price is reasonable too.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

FBBMW

She has continued to add size over the 2 years I have seen her sessioning. 
She is good at posing and flexing for you.   
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

k0DayQELamzlP4SDc

Nice to hear such resounding positive reviews. In that case, I'll send her the message and update you all if anything happens and how it goes

Makko2

Hi all!
I have tryed to email her some days ago asking if she will ever do trips in Europe in the future but she has't answered yet.
Do you think she is only a US traveller or there is any chance to meet her in Europe a day?

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi all!
I have tryed to email her some days ago asking if she will ever do trips in Europe in the future but she has't answered yet.
Do you think she is only a US traveller or there is any chance to meet her in Europe a day?

Lexi being fairly new to sessions, could be busy enough with new cities in the USA, that she has no need
to travel overseas.  Although any SG who likes to travel around the world, can pay for it with sessions.   

bruce321

I agree. She's only been around about two years now. She first started as out-call locally, expanded to touring nearby cities, and is now in full-blown US tour mode. Good chance she'll make her way overseas if the trend continues. So it doesn't hurt to ask, putting specific cities in the subject of the email. Even if she doesn't respond, you've planted the seed.