Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe [Lexi Muscle Babe] ?

Started by glucca1989, November 14, 2025, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

Has anyone had a lift and carry session with her? 

DCReviews

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand YMMV, but how sensual?
As much as you want if you pay what she wants.
Her extra rate tends to say she doesn't want to.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand YMMV, but how sensual?
As much as you want if you pay what she wants.
Her extra rate tends to say she doesn't want to.
Come on. You may build chemistry with some girls if you are a regular and I have quite a few who are friends of mine. But you can't expect a girl to want something sensual with a random stranger.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand YMMV, but how sensual?
As much as you want if you pay what she wants.
Her extra rate tends to say she doesn't want to.
Come on. You may build chemistry with some girls if you are a regular and I have quite a few who are friends of mine. But you can't expect a girl to want something sensual with a random stranger.

That kind of truth bomb carries very negative waves and bums me out! For shame, yo! "Wheeeee!"
Life sucks and then you die.

post_punk_skunk

Sessioned with Lexi in Chicago and I can confirm that her body is absolutely stunning, in both mass and shape. She's a lovely and endlessly interesting person to talk to too. Hope she gets back to my area soon.

cbbg

I just sessioned with Lexi today. She is in fantastic shape, muscular and feminine and beautiful. Lexi also has a very cool personality, and she seemed to be having fun playing with me and demonstrating her strength. We got along really well, and I know I will see her again!

ImJustaFan192

I sessioned with Lexi last month and had a great time. She looks fantastic and is still hard and in very good shape for being in offseason. As for the session we did some wrestling and my word her scissors are unbelievable. Maybe the strongest ones I've ever felt, my jaw left the session sore for a few days. There were multiple times where I tapped out and she made the comment she was only going 20-30% which is just wild (and scary to think about what full power would've done to me lol). She is very good at incorporating muscle worship into the wrestling as well in a sexy, sensual way. We also did some armwrestling and I really didn't stand a chance. She beat me easily right handed and I like to think I made her work for it a bit left handed, but nonetheless the result was the same. For reference I'm a bigger guy that lift weights regularly (although I am pretty self aware that I am not the greatest armwrestler around). Regardless though, only one other girl has ever beaten me left handed, and Lexi became the 2nd. Overall just a ridiculously strong girl that knows what she's doing and clearly lets you know that she's the one in charge. Would definitely see her again.

wolf5

Is her rate starting at $400. How does she compare to someone like Jana Linke who used to come to the states

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is her rate starting at $400. How does she compare to someone like Jana Linke who used to come to the states
Well, her menu is much broader.
And while Jana is definitely bigger, Lexi is more tight and more muscular P4P.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is her rate starting at $400. How does she compare to someone like Jana Linke who used to come to the states
Well, her menu is much broader.
And while Jana is definitely bigger, Lexi is more tight and more muscular P4P.
Thanks for the information man

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is her rate starting at $400. How does she compare to someone like Jana Linke who used to come to the states

Lexi starts at $500, unless it has changed.   

Beastmogym

I am thinking about having a session with Lexi soon but was wondering howis her wrestling/ submission holds? I can't find any videos of her mixed wrestling. Does she have a mix of strong holds to make me tap?

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am thinking about having a session with Lexi soon but was wondering howis her wrestling/ submission holds? I can't find any videos of her mixed wrestling. Does she have a mix of strong holds to make me tap?

I'm not a wrestling guy personally but when I sessioned with her she implied in conversation that it's a common feature of her sessions. She's massive, ridiculously strong, and can be aggressive and dominant. It's a good time.

clay99

Looks like a lady who gets turned on from pinning guys down applying grapevine holds

cbbg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like a lady who gets turned on from pinning guys down applying grapevine holds

From my experience, I would say this is accurate. She likes being stronger than you, and she likes proving it.