⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe [Lexi Muscle Babe] ?

Started by glucca1989, November 14, 2025, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman



brianoo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure she is as about videos anymore

Where'd you hear that ? Thats too bad as her clips4sale store is very good and she seems quite active on it

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure she is as about videos anymore

Where'd you hear that ? Thats too bad as her clips4sale store is very good and she seems quite active on it

Collaborations I mean. She still does plenty of solo videos.

Atmosphereman


post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she do worship sessions?

Yes, and they're extremely hot. Easily a top 5 session for me.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she do worship sessions?

Check session girls for how to contact her.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she do worship sessions?

Yes

clay99

Lexi needs to get a male model like Patrick starr, small/petite guy to feature in her videos. Most of these women collab with so many different creators, they miss a trick but not featuring one guy exclusively. Having a smaller guy on there will enhance her as well. When she starts shooting with bigger guys she kind of looks smaller on video.

bruce321

Met Lexi for the first time a year ago when she had just gotten started, with the thought she might not last. Saw her a few weeks ago, and I'm glad she stuck around. While the first session was good, she seemed more comfortable and was visibly bigger at a fairly lean 5'5" 180. She's not cheap, but she's not overpriced either given the quality of the experience. A mid 30's, active bodybuilder of her size and appearance isn't common. And being located in Central Jersey, it's not difficult to make the case that she's the best local near NYC or Philly. I like her no nonsense tier pricing, and she travels frequently to both areas, so the hotel expense isn't an issue if you're willing to wait.

clay99


post_punk_skunk

Is she still massive? Seeing that she is touring again.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs she still massive? Seeing that she is touring again.
Based on her ig shes bigger then ever
  • 2 people thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)
Yo.

bkrugby

I been meaning to sesh with her as I live in NYC.  Good to hear the positive review!

bkrugby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI sessioned with Lexi last month and had a great time. She looks fantastic and is still hard and in very good shape for being in offseason. As for the session we did some wrestling and my word her scissors are unbelievable. Maybe the strongest ones I've ever felt, my jaw left the session sore for a few days. There were multiple times where I tapped out and she made the comment she was only going 20-30% which is just wild (and scary to think about what full power would've done to me lol). She is very good at incorporating muscle worship into the wrestling as well in a sexy, sensual way. We also did some armwrestling and I really didn't stand a chance. She beat me easily right handed and I like to think I made her work for it a bit left handed, but nonetheless the result was the same. For reference I'm a bigger guy that lift weights regularly (although I am pretty self aware that I am not the greatest armwrestler around). Regardless though, only one other girl has ever beaten me left handed, and Lexi became the 2nd. Overall just a ridiculously strong girl that knows what she's doing and clearly lets you know that she's the one in charge. Would definitely see her again.

You just described me, as I am also a big guy who lifts weights but am so so at arm wrestling.  That sounds pretty appealing.

FBBrocks

I swear by it, a gal knows Jujutsu is always hotter than those who don't.