⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe [Lexi Muscle Babe] ?

Started by glucca1989, November 14, 2025, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glucca1989

Maybe she is listed under another name, but I can't find any reviews on her. If anyone knows of another thread can you point me in the right direction? And if not has anyone seen her? Looking to meet her in a few weeks and curious to get some feedback outside of the sessiongirls page nonsense before I send her a deposit. Thank you!


Bernie1212

I saw her a month or two ago.   Rad girl, great physique.  Fun, straightforward, blunt, sexy as hell.

I had a blast with her.

Looking to see her again next month when shes back near me. 
Yo.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her a month or two ago.   Rad girl, great physique.  Fun, straightforward, blunt, sexy as hell.

I had a blast with her.

Looking to see her again next month when shes back near me.

Advanced scouting report from the Schmatah Kid!   ;D
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

My dude those sessiongirls reviews are real. I have one on her page. I'm not going to just bullshit a review out of nowhere.

artax

I've seen her twice-  once last December and just recently in Philadelphia- she is reliable - great muscle- not as sensual as some- but nice- would recommend

glucca1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My dude those sessiongirls reviews are real. I have one on her page. I'm not going to just bullshit a review out of nowhere.

No offense!! I just meant i know they only put positive reviews on that page, that's all. Sorry about that

glucca1989

thanks for the replies everyone. How strong is she? will she do lifts? How are her scissors?

FBBMW

She is new to sessions and SG.  She is recommended and reliable.   

In early Nov she was nice and lean from a contest in NJ the week before.     
She was a good poser, as I only do MW.     

If you like what you see on her IG, you should enjoy. 

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My dude those sessiongirls reviews are real. I have one on her page. I'm not going to just bullshit a review out of nowhere.

No offense!! I just meant i know they only put positive reviews on that page, that's all. Sorry about that

No worries these ladies get enough shit so I don't mind positive ones

russianfbbfan

Saw her recently..wow. Crazy definition and hardness of muscles, young and sweet girl. Not cheap, but I don't think there is anybody else at least in US right now with such body. She told me she is planning to stay ripped for a few months before a competition vs.doing offseason.

clay99

Only seen her on videos, there was a clip of her doing strap on with XXXslayer. Normally not a big fan of strap on content most just look very fake. But she really seemed to get into it and performed her role well.
Prefer her off season look

2ndHoodman

Yup agreed she's good at strapon.

Of course you know I did Clay but xxxslayer still has the big toy life

midnight60

I've had 2 sessions with her.  VERY capable and accommodating!  Strong and beautiful!  Highly recommend!

wookiee


russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand YMMV, but how sensual?
As much as you want if you pay what she wants.