LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazonia J

Started by boyofwinter, December 12, 2023, 06:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter


e_honda

Incredible addition to the site.

DCReviews

Looks good. Let's see if she will travel and tour.

chemdude01

Definitely high on my list! I had no idea she was that big, tbh.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Hey... Are you ... a hoser?

Karharot

it seems she made wrestling video for Herbiceps VOD...but of course Sean, this lazy moron will post it after at least 3 years
:angry:
I ♥ Saradas

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it seems she made wrestling video for Herbiceps VOD...but of course Sean, this lazy moron will post it after at least 3 years
:angry:

He did not shoot a wrestling video, just some scissoring. I don't think she is a wrestler (yet), but I am intrigued by the possibility.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks good. Let's see if she will travel and tour.

Emailed and she indicated travel and tour is possible next year.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks good. Let's see if she will travel and tour.

Emailed and she indicated travel and tour is possible next year.

  As stated in her SG profile without any need to ask.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mra78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks good. Let's see if she will travel and tour.

Emailed and she indicated travel and tour is possible next year.

  As stated in her SG profile without any need to ask.

In fairness I think she fleshed out her profile with that extra information after the initial posting when the email was likely sent. Regardless, a good addition, and definitely hope to see her myself.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks good. Let's see if she will travel and tour.

Emailed and she indicated travel and tour is possible next year.

  As stated in her SG profile without any need to ask.

In fairness I think she fleshed out her profile with that extra information after the initial posting when the email was likely sent. Regardless, a good addition, and definitely hope to see her myself.

  She was not on the profile yesterday based on login activity. I checked before posting.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lurker1000

I haven't seen her, but when I inquired about extras she said no. She also said she cancelled her NYC trip because so many guys were asking about extras. This was 5 months ago, maybe she's changed her mind now with her relaunch, but I doubt it.

I got the sense she was frustrated with the lack of bookings and blamed it on guys wanting extras, which yeah is part of it, but also she's new and hasn't done many vids. She's pretty sensual on HBC, so it'd be awesome if she stayed active.

lurker1000

She's back as Amazonia J (sessiongirls.com/amazonia-j). Has anyone sessioned with her?

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back as Amazonia J (sessiongirls.com/amazonia-j). Has anyone sessioned with her?

I know its a couple of months later.  I just saw her for the first time three days ago.  Couldn't recommend her more.  This is my review on SG:

"I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Amazonia J two days ago. And I cannot get this woman out of my head. First off, she is amazing to set up with. Her communication is direct, precise and swift. She is a forthright person, be honest and direct with her and she will be the same. Then meeting her in person, she is a statuesque gorgeous woman, tall, thick, and curves and muscles in all if the right places. She amazing. Breathtaking just to see, then she gets her arms, legs and/or hands around you and she is even more breathtaking. HA. I cannot recommend this amazing human more, she is honestly one if the best providers I have ever met, strong, sexy, accommodating, and attentive during the session. I had some interactions with her previous to meeting her, nothing too crazy, webcam a few times and a couple if interactions through her OF, but meeting her was like meeting an old friend. Boys, see this woman when you have a chance, treat her right, be straightforward with her, and be polite....and she will give you a session will be marinating in for a long time."
Yo.