Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazonia J

Started by boyofwinter, December 12, 2023, 06:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

I met her for the first time very recently as well and had an equally great time. Setup was done very efficiently as stated and in person she's totally as hot as you'd hope she'd be after looking at her profile or if you've seen her content. And, even more importantly, she delivered with flying colors on my attitude and physicality requests as well. This is a woman who loves to take control of a smaller guy for an hour. Unless she steps back I can't imagine that I won't be booking several more sessions with her.

boyofwinter


jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her for the first time very recently as well and had an equally great time. Setup was done very efficiently as stated and in person she's totally as hot as you'd hope she'd be after looking at her profile or if you've seen her content. And, even more importantly, she delivered with flying colors on my attitude and physicality requests as well. This is a woman who loves to take control of a smaller guy for an hour. Unless she steps back I can't imagine that I won't be booking several more sessions with her.

I reached out to her yesterday with a short businesslike email to see if she would be traveling to my city this year. Her profile on sessiongirls mentions activities she offers in session, many of which are things I like. I also outlined my experience and stats. She got back to me within hours with a brief and friendly note, saying she offers the type of session I mentioned and is planning a trip to my area later this year, but she hasn't set a date yet. It's been awhile since I had a session with a true fbb who's an Amazon, so I'm looking forward to meeting her!

Prophaniti

I had to chose between her and Goddess Lauren, but she's on my list

how do they compare?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chemdude01

Indeed - the burning question! Both huge and stunningly gorgeous french ladies!

clay99

Looks like she has left the industry sadly....

boyofwinter

Once again the lesson is, if it's possible for you to meet her and you know you really want to, never assume you'll still be able to do so later.

Prophaniti

That was fast

Her OF pages are still up
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe a rebrand then?
SG profile gone

I'm surprised that she may be gone. As I posted earlier, I had a nice, professional interaction with her about a possible visit to my city. I hope you're correct, a rebrand. (She is listed as Jess G IFBB PRO on sessiongirls. Just checked. Don't know if that is new or not.)

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is listed as Jess G IFBB PRO on sessiongirls. Just checked. Don't know if that is new or not.)
on the main sg page there's the dropdown master list of every profile that's active on the site and currently hers is gone.

clay99

Does anyone know what happened to her?

Bernie1212

From what I have been told she has retired.  Beyond that, I do not know.
Yo.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what I have been told she has retired.  Beyond that, I do not know.

How bizarre it looked like she was just starting to scale up a business, talked about her plans, travelling to Europe etc didn't really see this coming. I am going to speculate someone close to her found out about her side hustle and she's gone rogue.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what I have been told she has retired.  Beyond that, I do not know.

How bizarre it looked like she was just starting to scale up a business, talked about her plans, travelling to Europe etc didn't really see this coming. I am going to speculate someone close to her found out about her side hustle and she's gone rogue.

It was pretty aburpt, and she was on a roll.  But, you never know.  Things change in peoples lifes, I met her in January and was looking forward to many more meetings....but, life has its own ideas.  She is an awesome person, and all I can say is that I hope she is happy and will continue to be.
Yo.

clubathlete

She is active again You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login go give her some love!

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is active again You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login go give her some love!

Profile mentions retired IFBB guess that means she has lost her muscle mass?