⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazonia J

Started by boyofwinter, December 12, 2023, 06:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI reached out to schedule a session.  She was very responsive and easy to communicate with.  Her rates were fair and what I expected.  She does offer most the fetish activites most would look for Femdom, wrestling.  She was very clear that there is no sensual offering, but could vary once in session.

Good to hear, hope it goes well and there is a good report when it's over with!

MixedFighter99


ffblvr

She's great. Not lean, but still be pretty huge IMO (180lbs). Again, she's super nice and easy to communicate with. Would rec'd purely for a muscle worship sesh and nothing else if that's what you want.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI reached out to schedule a session.  She was very responsive and easy to communicate with.  Her rates were fair and what I expected.  She does offer most the fetish activites most would look for Femdom, wrestling.  She was very clear that there is no sensual offering, but could vary once in session.

Thanks. Definitely curious about shooting with her depending on her size. I have a high feeling she's going to be one of those where I kick myself when I see her in person.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI reached out to schedule a session.  She was very responsive and easy to communicate with.  Her rates were fair and what I expected.  She does offer most the fetish activites most would look for Femdom, wrestling.  She was very clear that there is no sensual offering, but could vary once in session.

Thanks. Definitely curious about shooting with her depending on her size. I have a high feeling she's going to be one of those where I kick myself when I see her in person.

I believe these days she is more celebrated for her physical strength then her muscle mass per se.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe's great. Not lean, but still be pretty huge IMO (180lbs). Again, she's super nice and easy to communicate with. Would rec'd purely for a muscle worship sesh and nothing else if that's what you want.

What does "not lean" mean in this context? You're saying that her muscle mass/size is substantial?