Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Hatour] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, July 31, 2007, 09:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

#1st STORY:  Brenda

The Things We Do For Our Country


Jack and Diane

Melanie Returns to Wisconsin

The Opal Ring


My Polish Ally

Judge Trilogy I-II-III

Sibling Rivalry

Kathleen


hatour

In an attempt to gain at least one more Karma point before I am banned, I have decided to post the very first story I ever wrote.....way back in 1998.

Enjoy!!

Brenda
By Hatour

METRIC COUNTRIES: When you see numbers, go to the end of the story for the metric conversions.

   First you should know that Brenda is only three years my senior.  She was my sister's best friend when we lived in Albuquerque.  For three years, they were on the drill team (sort of like a cheerleader).  She was skinny and tried to stay that way.  The last time I saw her, she was sixteen and I was thirteen.
   My sister and Brenda had kept in touch throughout college.  They were still good friends.  They both had graduated college and were working.  My father was transferred to London.  I spent my senior year in high school there.
   This brings us to this year.  I was working in London and living with my father during the summer.  I was in my second year of college.  My sister decided to come and visit us.  She invited Brenda and got excited when Brenda accepted her invitation.  My sister and Brenda had visited each other often, but, like I said before, I had not seen her since Albuquerque.
   The day arrived when I was to meet my sister and Brenda at the airport.  It's a long drive to Heathrow Airport from the West End, about an hour.  Thoughts raced through my head about Brenda.  I have to admit, I had a crush on her when I was in middle school.
   At the terminal, I greeted my sister and Brenda.  Brenda still had the prettiest face I had ever seen.  I couldn't tell what her body looked like because she was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants.  When I went to hug her hello, she seemed solid, but I thought nothing of it.
   "God, Adam," Brenda said.  "You have grown.  Your as tall as me." We started to walk to the baggage claim.
   "Really," I replied.  "I don't pay that much attention to my height.  You know how short I was.  How tall are you?"
   "Five feet, eight inches.  You know, Adam, it wouldn't hurt to put on some weight.  It would fill you out a bit."
   "Please don't get started with that.  I get enough harassment from my mother about my weight.  Besides, I have a fast metabolism."
   "She's right," my sister chimed in.  "But, that's funny coming from you, Brenda.  You used to be skinnier than he is."
   "Not any more," Brenda said proudly.
   "You did fill out.  I felt it when we hugged," I commented.
   "Glad you noticed," Brenda said smiling.  She winked at me and pinched my ass.
   "Brenda!" my sister yelled in surprise.  They laughed while I blushed.  She gave me a pretty powerful pinch.  I could still feel it when we arrived at the baggage claim.
   Brenda spotted her bag as soon as we arrived.  I was a huge black duffle bag.  When I grabbed the bag and pulled at it, it wouldn't budge.  I gave it a mighty heave and barely got it off the carrousel.  Brenda thanked me.  She said she would grab her next bag, it was just as heavy.  As her second bag came around, she grabbed it and lifted it off the carrousel as if it was as light as a feather!  I was amazed.
   Brenda noticed my look of amazement.  "I told you I filled out," Brenda said smiling.
   We got my sister s bags and walked out to the car.  Brenda was carrying her two bags with no problems.  She put her bags in the car with each arm that was carrying it.  I thought that I noticed her sweatshirt tighten at her arm when she lifted the bags into the truck.  I quickly dismissed the idea that it was her bicep because the sweatshirt was too big, even if she filled out a bit.
   We put the rest of the bags in the back seat.  My sister said she wasn't feeling too well and that Brenda could have the front seat.  As soon as we hit the road, my sister was sleeping.
   "So, what have you been doing with yourself?" Brenda inquired.
   "Not much.  College is boring.  I was part of a fraternity, but that didn't work out."
   "Speaking of working out.  Why don't you?  Didn't you used to play sports?"
   "Well, I used to play soccer until I blew out my knee my freshman year.  I was told to stay off it and I sort of went to pot.  I did play some soccer at college.  I also hike a bit.  I have good endurance, but I don't seem to gain muscle or fat, which is fine with me."
   "I think you could build some muscle.  All it take is time and determination."
   "Right," I said, rolling my eyes.  "What have you been doing?"
   "Well, the University of New Mexico was fun.  There was no drill team there so I tried out for the cheerleading squad.  I got in as second string.  They said that I needed more weight and power to be able to maneuver like the regular cheerleaders.  I started to workout as part of the cheerleader regiment that they prescribed for us.  The coach recommended that I do some extra work in the weight room.  I caught the eye of a football player.  He helped me.  Needless to say, I made the regular cheerleading squad the next year.  I stayed on the squad until I graduated.  I wanted to be a flight attendant, but that didn't work out.  I now work at a bank.  I'm in charge of security."
   "Security?" I was surprised.
   "I majored in criminology at UNM.  Besides, you don't think that a woman can handle bank robbers?"
   "I didn't say that.  It just conflicts with the image I have of you.  Of course that image is a bit out dated.  But as long as you are happy at what your doing, all the power to you.  Are you going out with that football player?"
   "I did for a while, but he, uh, broke up with me.  I'm not seeing anyone now.  Why?"
   "Just wondering."
   "Uh huh," was her response.  She smiled and patted me on the leg.  "How much longer till we get to your house?"
   "About forty-five minutes," I replied.
   "I'm going to take a nap."
   "Okay.  I'll wake you up when we get there," I said.  I looked at her.  She looked like an angel.  Her shoulder-length golden blond hair was in a small ponytail.  Her pert nose and sweet mouth breathed in unison with her still covered chest.  I started to feel some pressure in my pants.  I quickly stopped thinking about her.  I guess I never really got over my crush with her.
   We arrived at home and went into the flat.  The set up was this.  There was one guest room.  Brenda was going to sleep there.  I had two beds in my room.  I was going to sleep in one and my sister in the other.  At least that was the plan.  However, my sister came down with a fever.  She was now going to sleep in the guest room, Brenda in my room, and me on the couch.
   Brenda was refreshed by her nap and ready to hit the town.  I showed her around a bit and we had a great time. 
   "You know, Adam, you don't have to sleep on the couch.  You can sleep in your room," Brenda said over dinner.
   "Come on, your the guest.  I will not have you sleep on the couch," I insisted.
   "I'm not going to sleep on the couch.  The beds are in opposite sides of the room.  We're both adults.  I think we can handle it.  I promise I won't rape you if you don't rape me." She said the last sentence laughing.  At night, Brenda called her mother and some friends.  I over heard her say that she thought I was cute.  My heart soared, but I had to be careful.  After all, she was my sister's friend and both my sister and father were in the house.  It wouldn't be right.
   As I was thinking this, my father called me into the den.  He told me he was called back to the United States on business.  He would be gone for the rest of the week.  I had to take care of my sister who was still sick and keep Brenda occupied.
   This meant that I had to take to week off from work.  I didn't mind because this also meant that I could spend the week with Brenda.  I prepared to go to sleep and started to read in bed.  That's when Brenda entered the room.  She started to prepare to go to bed.  I spied on her past my book.
   The first thing she did was take off her sweatshirt with her back to me.  I saw her upper body for the first time.  And what an upper body!  I don't know where to begin.  Her shoulders were huge balls of rock hard muscle.  Her triceps were thick and huge.  Her striations were deep, which made her triceps look even bigger.  Her back was animated with every movement.  It was deep, dense, and immense.  The skin covering her back was paper thin.  Her wide back tapered down to an almost minuscule waist.  My penis was erect before she got fully undressed.  I was starting to breath heavily.  Then she took off her sweatpants.  The first thing I noticed was her ass.  The two rock hard moons were breathtaking.  The striations were so deep, you could see them through her thin panties.  Her thighs were humongous.  They were easily three times bigger than her waist.  The most amazing part of this Amazonian goddess was her calves.  They were the size of melons.  They were like beautifully cut diamonds.  They bunched as she moved about.  My erection was throbbing now.
   I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom.  As soon as I got there, I blew my wade.  The orgasm was so intense that I fell to the floor.  When I was done, I was completely spent.  That was the most intense orgasm I had ever had, and I didn't even touch my penis.
   Brenda heard my fall and knocked on the door.  "Are you okay?" she asked.
   "Uh, uh, yeah," I said.  "Don't come in.  I'll be right out." I hurriedly cleaned myself off and regained my composure."
   When I entered she was wearing a full length cotton night-gown.  That was when I first noticed her breasts.  They looked like a huge D cup.  They were protruding out like they were floating in the air.  It provided a tent for the rest of her body.  The cotton cloth of the night-gown didn't even touch the rest of her body.  It look like she was a floating angel.  When she saw me come in, she asked, "Are you okay?  What happened?"
   "Oh, uh, I slipped," I said.
   "You scared me when you ran past me so fast.  What was the emergency?"
   "It was a guy thing.  Don't worry.  Get some sleep.  I'll see you in the morning."
   "Don't wake me up until noon, okay?"
   "No problem.  Good night."
   "Good night."   

I woke up early and wished my father a good flight.  I then called work and got the week off.  I cooked breakfast and waited for Brenda to wake up.
   I heard her get up at around 11:30 am.  About thirty minutes later, I heard her get in the shower.  It stopped.
   "Hey, Adam" a voice called from behind me.  I turned around.  I was completely overwhelmed at what I saw.  There was Brenda, dressed in a tiny bikini, soaking wet, standing at the doorway.  I instantly felt a stirring in my loins.  The woman who stood before me was the muscular Amazon of my dreams.
   Her chest was immense.  The huge expansion of her pectoral muscles were thick with beefy muscle.  Her cleavage was enhanced by the deep crevasse of her pecs.  The deep striations cut into her dense and thick pecs.  Her shoulders were striated balls of thick muscle.  Her full breasts were shading the most amazing grid of abdominal muscles.  They stood out like golf balls.  Not only were her "six-pack" hard and thick, so were her side abdominals.  Her huge, broad lats expanded with every breath.  Her quadriceps were mind boggling.  They sprang forth from an almost non-existent waist.  The thick, cords of muscle were covered with deep striations.  All together, her muscularly thick body was packed on with more dense muscle than I had ever seen on a male bodybuilder.
   "Come here" she said.  I shakily got up.  My robe did nothing to hide my raging, throbbing hard-on.  She smiled.  As I walked closer, she slowly raised her arms and began a slow concentrated flex.  Her bicep grew and grew and grew.  As I walked closer, it grew larger and larger.  When I was standing in front of her, she had finished her flex, but held it.  Her bicep was as larger than an American football.
   "Touch it" she commanded.  I greatly complied.  Not only was she thick with dense muscle, she was as hard as a rock.  She slowly brought her arms down and tore my robe off.  My rock hard cock was ready to burst.  It was sticking out of my briefs.  With a small tug, she released my cock from its cloth prison.
   She brought me close to her and kissed me.  Her tongue probed every inch of my mouth.  She then slowly slide her hands from my head to my naked butt.  With a hand on each butt check, she lifted me up off the floor.  She pressed my hard cock up against her unyielding abdominals.  She slowly started to rub my cock up and down her rock hard abdominal muscles.  She was bringing me to a state of ecstasy I had only dreamed of.  She was going painfully slow and I was longing for her to let me come.
   As she was pumping me up and down with her arms, they began to grow larger and they were being pumped with blood.  I placed my hands on her biceps and started to squeeze them.  I could not make a dent in the stone-like muscle threw the paper thin skin.  My hands could only hold on to half of the growing biceps.  Started to increase the speed.  Up  then down ..up .then down up ..then down .up then down..up.then down.  Up and down, up and down, up and down.
   When the rubbing reached it fevered pace, my whole body shook with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.  Streams of semen were released and cascaded over Brenda s rock hard abdominal muscles.  She held me firm as my body shook and spasmed.  When I was done, I passed out.  I woke up in my bed.  I was naked and I noticed that the sun was setting.  I heard Brenda talking to my sister.  Brenda told my sister to go to sleep.  I heard her close the door, walk towards my door and opened it. 
   "Oh I'm so happy your okay.  I got worried when you passed out.  How do you feel?" Brenda said.
   "I'm okay, but I'm starved," I replied
   "Good.  I made you and Alison some chicken soup.  Stay right there." With that, Brenda disappeared.  I heard her rummage in the kitchen and in no time she was beside me, spoon feeding me.
   She was wearing a robe.  It hide a lot of her muscularity.  However, it could not hide her broad shoulders tapering to a tiny waist.  It also accentuated her bust, to my pleasure.
   "That's right eat it all up.  You're going to need your energy tonight."
   "What do you mean?" I asked.
   "You'll see.  Eat up now."
   Many thoughts went through my head.  Why did I need my energy?  Then it dawned on me.  "How did you know I was attracted to muscular women?"
"I noticed the bodybuilding magazines in your closet.  They were well hidden, but you left one sticking out.  I can tell that your parents don't know.  It's okay.  You're secret's safe with me."
   "I had no idea you were so huge."
   "I hide it well.  Not to many appreciated my muscles like you do, especially since I'm so big.  I'm happy though.  I won the New Mexico State Bodybuilding Championship last week.  Next month I'm going to be competing in the USA Bodybuilding Championship.
   "Wow, that's great." I finished up my big bowl of soup.  She put the dish away and returned to sit on the side of my bed.
   "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how big are you?" I questioned.
   "I don't mind." She pulled her robe sleeve up and held her arm straight out.  "Put your hands around my arm."
   I did so.  Her tricep was so big, my fingers were barely able to touch.  She slowly flexed.  My hands were getting farther and farther apart.  The stone hard creature grew and grew under my hands.  The mountainous muscle came to a climax above her shoulders.  I couldn't even palm the top of her bicep.  When she was done flexing, her bicep was not the only muscle hard.
   "How big do you think they are?"
   "I don't know, but they're huge and feel rock hard."
   "They're twenty inches round.  I can curl 175 lbs.  for reps.  My max.  is 210 lbs.  That's not the only big part of me.  My chest is probably the thickest part of my body.  I can bench press 450 lbs.  for reps and 477 lbs.  max.  My quads are thirty inches round.  I can squat 500 lbs.  and leg press about 1,500 lbs.  But I'm growing everyday.  Could you believe that 5' 8" girl could weigh 200 lbs.  and not have an inch of fat?"
   "Yes and I hope it continues to grow," I replied.
   "Who?  My muscles or Mr.  Happy?" she asked, looking down at my pop tent. 
   "I can tell your ready for my present."
   "What present?"
   "You'll see." With that, she left the room.  My room has two lights, one my closets and Brenda s bed, and one next to my bed.  It had become dark and got out of bed to turn on my light.  I read for a while, waiting to see what Brenda had in store for me.  I was excited to see what she had prepared, but by the time I heard her voice, Mr.  Happy wasn't stiff with excitement.
   "Are you ready?" called Brenda from outside the room.
   "Yea," I replied, as I put down the book.
   Brenda s hand peaked around the corner and turned on the closet light while turning off my bedside light.  Music began to fill the air.  "O!  Oh!  O, O, O, Ooooooooooooo Oh!" went the Boy II Men song.  Brenda walked sexily in front of the lights.  She was nothing short of awesome!
   Brenda was wearing a tight one-piece skirt that clung to her muscular body like a second skin.  The black sleeveless dress started at her neck and stopped at the top of her thighs.  She started to pose to the music while slowly striping off her dress.  Her biceps were now pumped full of blood and threatened to burst through her paper thin skin.  The striations on her thick and dense chest defied nature.  She rippled them with ease like a male bodybuilder, making her full breasts giggle up and down.  Her golf like abs were standing out in contrast to her tiny waist.  Her ass was 100% pure unadulterated Grade A beef.  They were huge and hard.  They only moved when she flexed the striated half moons.  Her quads are almost beyond description.  They were easy bigger then her waist.  One quadricep muscle was bigger and thicker that my arm.  The striations were deep as wiggled them and tensed them countless times.  Her calves were the size of grapefruit, but as hard as a diamond.  She ended her routine with a most muscular pose.  Her skin could hardly contain the massive muscularity it was called upon to hold.
   She slow sexily sundered over to me.  The flexing of her quads as walked towards me was driving me crazy.  Her gaze of sexual lust was almost frightening.  Her erect nipples where almost as hard as the rest on her body.  Her chest was heaving up and down after her exertion, but I knew she could continue for hours.  When she reached my bed, she leaned over and pulled the blanket away.  "I can see your ready for me."
   She climbed on top of me.  Her weigh almost crushing me.  She leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Do you want me?"
   "More than anything in the world," I whispered back.  My hands had begun to explore her body.  There wasn't an inch of her that wasn't harder than steel.  The only exception were her full, heaving bosom.
   "Why do you want me?"
   "Because your so big and powerful and strong and muscular and hard," I replied.  With that, she slipped my throbbing cock into her wet pussy.  As before, she was working me slowly.  We were panting in unison as she gyrated her hips unison to mine.  I was beginning to climax before her. 
   When she realized this, she grunted, "No you don't.  Not yet." At that moment, her vaginal muscle clamped me in a vice-like grip.  I was stunned.  I could help grown, "Oh your so strong and muscular, even in the tunnel of love."
   "You want to see how strong it is?" she huffed.
   "Oh yes," was my reply.  She began to get on her knees.  As she did so, she took my butt with her!  My large manhood was trapped in her!  Then she began to gyrate her hips again.  With my ass still in the air, her powerful vaginal muscles were working me back into a frenzy.  She worked faster and faster and faster.  She finally put me back down as she was pushing harder and faster and harder and faster.  And finally, we came together in a wonderful harmony for spasms.
   When they subsided, I stroked Brenda s hair and she cuddled close to me.  She began to rub my stomach and chest.  I broke to silence first.  "Why me?" I asked
   "What?" was her reply.
   "Don't get me wrong, I love what your doing.  But I can't help wonder why me.  After all, I'm a skinny computer nerd.  Not at all the type that could possible be your equal."
   "I don't know.  I guess it s because you make feel so good and excepted.  Beside I want to get bigger and I know you won't mind."
   "By all means, get bigger.  Then maybe the second time I have this experience it will be better.  I'm just glad I waited."
   "Waited?  You mean this is your first time?"
   "Yea."
   Brenda smiled.  "Then you don't know how far you can go."
   "What do you mean?"
   With the same devilish smile, Brenda slide one arm under my chest and the other over me.  She lifted me (WOW!) and slide under me.  She positioned me across her chest, put one arm on my stomach, and start to bench press my 135 lbs.  over her head.  Every time I came down she gave me a passionate kiss while still holding me in the air.  She did this at least twenty times with no signs of getting tired.  This feat of strength got me instantly excited.
   "That s what I mean," she said, eyeing my reaction.  "You like being lifted, huh?"
   "Oh, yes," I groaned.  "But I'm beginning to feel dizzy."
   "Don't worry, you relax.  I'll do all the work for my baby." Brenda then slid me vertically on top of her.  She grabbed hold of my erect penis and gave a little squeeze.
   "My, it s almost as hard as me." She put her legs around my waist and lifted me.  She than inserted me into her.  She certainly was doing all the work.  Her huge quads were gently lifting me up and down as she gyrated her hips.  Her humongous thighs were beautiful to behold.  I ran my hands all over the deep grooves and massiveness of them.  I knew she could instantly crush the life out of me.  This ride of pure and raw strength had me climaxing along with the wonderful Amazon.  We fell asleep in each others arms.
   The next day, my sister was feeling better.  Since my sister was better and with my father returning in another day, I could not have another encounter with my beautiful Amazon.  She would occasionally taunt me by flexing her arm or flexing her rock hard ass.  Before she got on the plane, she gave me a long passionate kiss while my sister was saying good by to my father.  She grabbed my ass again and lifted me off the ground.  Oh what a feeling!  When I got home, I noticed something in my back pocket.  It was Brenda's number.

THE END?


METRIC CONVERTIONS:
"Their 41 cm round.  I can curl 80 kilos for reps.  My max.  is 96 kilos.  That s not the only big part of me.  My chest is probably the thickest part of my body.  I can bench press 205 kilos for reps and 217 kilos max.  My quads are 77 cm round.  I can squat 227 kilos and leg press about 680 kilos.  But I'm growing everyday.  Could you believe that 1.78 m girl could weigh 90 kilos and not have an inch of fat?"

135 lbs.  = 61 kilos

hatour

 ^-^

...we authors never seem to get any Karma love. :-\

hatour

The Things We Do For Our Country

I just returned from a deployment in Afghanistan.  Since I had little access to the internet, I had time to write some stories.  Here is one.  If you like, I will post the other one.

---------

I know you have seen me in all the newspapers and news shows.  I am the one who found Bin Laden.  You have all also heard the story of how I got him.  Well, that's not really what happened.  The truth isn't actually classified, but no one would believe the truth.  So, I am writing the real story here so that everyone knows the truth behind how we captured him.

It was the spring of 2008.  I was the company commander of Company Bravo Zulu, 3rd Battalion, 20th Special Forces Group.  My company specialized in going out into the field and either getting or confirming intelligence.  My battalion commander called me into the briefing room to give my company their next assignment.

"Good morning, captain," the lieutenant colonel greeted me.  "I am sorry to call you into another assignment so quickly, but we have information regarding the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and we need this information verified immediately.  I am recommending that you personally lead this mission, since you are the best collector of information we've got."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, sir," I replied.

"It has come to our attention that a small tribe that resides in the mountains just northeast of the village of Ali Kheyl, near the Pakistan border, may know the whereabouts of Bin Laden.  The leader of the tribe is a woman named Shalimar Aaliyah Haajar Mawara Izzah, but her followers call her Asna Ujala Mawiyah.  As you are well aware, it is quite uncommon for a woman to lead a tribe in this area of the world.  Apparently, her tribe was the only tribe that was able to successfully resist Taliban rule.  They would be natural allies for us and if she does indeed know the whereabouts of Bin Laden, it should be easy to convince her to share the information."

"This sounds like a slam dunk, sir.  What's the catch?"

"Truth be told, we have sent two other platoons from two other companies up there before, but they never returned.  Not only will you have to get the information about Bin Laden, you will also have to find out what happened to the other two platoons we sent."

"You can count on me, sir."

I left the room and hand selected a small platoon that I would lead myself.  We got in our transports and headed to Ali Kheyl.  After we arrived there, we resupplied and headed up into the mountains.  Surprisingly enough, it did not take us long to find her tribe, or rather, they found us.  After they relieved us of our weapons, they escorted us to their camp.  When we got to their camp, I was surprised to see some of our soldiers walking freely among the tribesmen.

Apparently, they had been converted into worshiping their leader.  They stated that she really was Asna Ujala Mawiyah.  For those who do not speak Muslim, this name that they call her means one to be praised, light of the universe, the essence of life.  I asked them what happened to the rest of their platoons, and they said that they were killed because they refused to join the tribe.  I asked them if they had forgotten about their duty to their country or if they were brainwashed.  They simply laughed and said that I would soon understand.

The tribesmen were quite friendly and we were treated very well.  One thing I noticed was that there were no women in the camp, only men and little girls.  When I asked one of the tribesmen why this was, he simply replied because that is the way Asna Ujala Mawiyah commands it to be.

After a day or two, my platoon was led into a large tent.  We were told to sit on a large rug.  In front of us where two people.  The first person was a male of average height in the area, around 5' 7."  Sitting next to him, in an ornate chair, covered from head to toe in a blood red burqa, was the largest person I had ever seen.  I would say that she was just over six feet wide.  She seemed to take up all the space in the tent.  You couldn't help but feel small and insignificant in her presence.  Sitting down, she was the same height as the man standing next to her.  This had to be some trick.  Her burqa had to be stuffed and be hiding some platform on which the chair was standing.

When we were settled, the man spoke.  "Afghan society is tribal and conservative.  Women have long been relegated to a subservient role.  However, in the 1960s and '70s, the role for women was slowing expanding.  By 1964, they had been granted the vote.  The cities had begun to produce educated women, who entered the professions and mixed comfortably with men.  The Soviet invasion in 1979 was a disaster for Afghanistan generally, but under the Russians, women's rights were protected.  In some cases, women's rights were even advanced to a degree that alienated some in Afghanistan's tradition-bound society.  More women were introduced into government, given an authority that many men found unnerving.  Then in 1996, the Taliban seized power.  The Taliban made Afghanistan a laboratory for the systematic oppression of women.  It sought to make women not just obedient but nonexistent.  Not just submissive but invisible.  It was at the time of the rise of the Taliban that Shalimar Aaliyah Haajar Mawara Izzah became Asna Ujala Mawiyah.  She retreated into the mountains and started to draw followers.  She showed us the true way of things, as you will soon learn.  But first, Asna Ujala Mawiyah wishes to know why you are here."

I rose and stated, "We, as representatives of the United States, are also champions of women's rights.  We..."

The man raised his hand and interrupted me.  "Asna Ujala Mawiyah already knows this.  But why have you come?"

I have found with these gruff tribal types, it is always best to be direct.  "We are here for the same reason the last two platoons came here.  We seek your knowledge as to the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden."

"We do know where Osama Bin Laden is, " the man replied.  "Asna Ujala Mawiyah will tell you were he is if you adhere to her code of challenge.  Do you accept?"

"Please explain to me how this challenge works."

"You give her three challenges of strength and endurance to complete in her cave.  If she succeeds, you must complete her three challenges of strength and endurance in the cave.  If she fails any of the challenges, you get what you seek.  If you fail, she gets you and your followers."

"What if we both complete the challenges?"

"That has never happened."

"That may be so, but what would happen if we both completed the challenges?"

For the first time, we heard her speak.  "Then you have proven yourself worthy and will get what you seek."  Her voice was sweet and sultry.  Just imagine the sexiest voice you have ever heard and double it.

"Very well," I replied.  "I accept your challenge."

The man next to Asna Ujala Mawiyah clapped his hands twice.  The men who had stepped outside when we were settled in the tent came back in and escorted my men out of the tent.  The man, who was standing next to Asna Ujala Mawiyah stepped towards me, wished me luck in my quest for enlightenment, and left.  I was now alone with Asna Ujala Mawiyah.

Asna began to stand.  She rose higher and higher.  Eventually she stopped rising.  Her head touched the top of the tent.  In that position she was well over a foot taller than my 6' 2" height.  I waited for her to step down, but all she did was turn and walked behind the chair.  I was amazed.  There was no podium at all.  She actually was well over seven feet tall!

She opened a curtain and gestured for me to go through it.  When I went through, it found myself in a well lit cave.  In it was a large assortment of old Soviet vehicles in various states of disrepair.  Among the vehicles were T-55 AMV battle tanks, BMP-1P infantry fighting vehicles, and BTR-70 armored personnel carriers.  Along with the vehicles were various devices that I can tell was used to lift large weights.

All of a sudden, a shadow descended upon me.  It was Asna.  She walked in front of me and motioned for me to follow her.  We moved further into the cave to stand amongst all the equipment.  "Are you ready for the challenge?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good," she said.  "I wear this burqa not because men want me to wear it.  I wear it because if I do not, the men in my tribe would not be able to get anything done.  My body is too much of a distraction and will usually result in fights as they attempt to gain my attention and favor.  But now it is unnecessary."

She crouched down and flexed her arms in front of her.  Her blood red burqa burst off of her body.  All that remained of the burqa was what covered her face.  When the taters of her burqa hit the floor, my jaw hung open.  Before me stood the most gargantuan mountain of muscle I have ever seen.  She was larger than anything I have ever seen, in person, in pictures, even in drawings.  She filled up my entire field of vision.  I could not find a single place in her physique that was not at least five times as large as the largest body part I have ever seen.  Her conditioning was not extreme, as was exhibited by her large breasts.  However, you could still see slight muscle striations throughout the dark olive skin of her entire body.

At that moment, her real name came to mind: Shalimar Aaliyah Haajar Mawara Izzah.  Her parents must have been psychics to have named her such.  Translated, her real name means beautiful and strong, tall and towering, hard as a rock, superior, with might and power.  She truly was the embodiment of her name.

She stopped her flex and stood there unabashedly naked before me.  "I see that you are impressed," she said.  "I also see that you like."  I was so focused on her large physique, I had not noticed that I was sporting a huge woody.  "That is good if you are to survive my challenges.  Speaking of which, what are your challenges?"

I looked at her massive physique and pondered how strong she was.  I walked around her so I could look around the cave.  As I walked passed her, I was amazed by the sheer thickness of her physique.  I tore my eyes off of her and looked around the cave again.  All I saw was huge amounts of heavy boulders and metal equipment.  She couldn't possibly use this stuff to work out.  Well I guess it was time to find out.

I noticed a large axel that was lying beside one of the BTR-70 armored personnel carriers.  It was 20 feet long and about a foot round.  I pointed to it and said, "For my first challenge, bend that in half."

She took off her face covering and snickered.  I gasped as I looked upon her face for the first time.  A long mane of black hair fell across her wide shoulders.  Her irises were so dark and black; you couldn't even see her pupils.  It was like looking into a shiny black pool.  I could see my reflection in her eyes.  I was lost gazing into them.

She snickered again and turned to walk over to the axel.  I watched as she grasped it with one hand, lifted it up and placed her other hand about seven feet away from her other hand.  Without even a look of strain on her face, she bent the metal tube in half.  Her arms, chest, and traps hardly even moved with the effort.  However, she didn't stop there.  She continued to tie the large metal object into a large knot.  She dropped the tied piece of metal on the cave floor.  The floor shook as a testament to its massive weight.

She wiped her hands together and said, "Is that the best you can do, soldier?  I didn't even have to flex to do that."

I was amazed.  She had to exert a ridiculous amount of power on that axel to bend it, let alone tie it in a knot!  I had to think of something that could defeat this tower of strength.  I looked around.  I noticed that one of the T-55 AMV battle tanks was not disassembled and resting on jacks.  I knew that the tank weighed 50 tons.  Surely she was not strong enough to lift that, so I challenged her to squat it three times.

Once again, there was no change in Asna's expression.  She started to walk up to the tank.  She passed another tank and I was amazed to see that she was the same height as the tank!  That would make her 7' 6" tall!

She approached the tank that was on jacks and turned to face me.  She crouched down as low as she was able to and started to inch herself backwards toward the center of the tank.  She barely had enough clearance to get to the center.  Every so often her shoulder would brush up against the bottom of the tank and the tank moved up slightly.  She can't possibly be this strong.

She settled in the middle, placed her shoulders and hands on the bottom of the tank and stood up.  Her legs doubled in size.  Each quadriceps could be clearly seen and was each as large as my chest!  She squatted down and quickly stood back up.  She repeated the process for her third rep.  But suddenly, I heard a small grunt as she started to raise the tank over her head!  Her arms took on the size and definition of large boulders!  She smiled as she lowered the tank to her shoulders and lifted the tank above her head again!  She completed one more rep and than placed the tank back on the jacks.

She started to walk back to me.  Her legs jumped with each step.  I couldn't believe it, but her arms and legs were larger than before as they started to get some blood flowing through her muscles.  "That was a nice warm up," she said.  "But you have yet to give me a real challenge.  I almost think you don't really want me to tell you where Osama Bin Laden is.  I think you want to worship me.  At least I know one part of you does."

She was mocking me as I was constraining to keep my erection in check.  How dare she mock me?  I knew people who worked in the Pentagon when that plane hit!  Okay.  I'll have her do the impossible.  The unthinkable.  "Okay, here is your third and final challenge.  I want you to take that axel you tied into a knot, place the knot between your buttocks and cut it in half using only your glutes."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Interesting.  I have never been asked to do such a feat before.  I may have to use a good portion of my strength to accomplish this one."

She walked to the axel and picked it up.  With her glutes facing me, she spread her legs wide and inserted the knot of the axel between her buttocks.  Then she squeezed.  The knot was easily crushed between her rock hard buttocks, but the axel did not break apart.  She started to alternately flex her buttocks, creating a rubbing action on the metal.  Her glutes exploded in size and definition as she worked the metal over.  Each buttock was larger than a bowling bowl.  Striations began to become more pronounced as she put more and more pressure on the metal. 

She started to moan as the metal started to give way.  She increased the tempo of her rubbing.  Up and down each glute went, each striation was acting as teeth tearing into the metal.  Then with a scream and a massive flex, the axel crashed to the cave floor in two pieces.  She turned to face me.  She was actually breathing heavily as a light sheen of sweat covered her body.

She looked amazing.  Her traps were as big as my head.  Her immensely wide chest and lats were so thick that she could no longer place her arms at her sides.  Her thick, meaty pecs heaved up and down, the small sheen of sweat brought out the striations that were beginning to come to the surface.  Her breasts were larger than my head looked as if they defied gravity.  Her abs were as bigger than pool balls and looked as hard as steel.  Her thighs were larger than the tires of the light armored vehicles.  Her knees were an afterthought as her calves exploded by two feet on either side of her shin.

She watched me look her over and when she saw me return to her arms, she flexed them hard into a double bicep pose.  Her arms erupted with muscle.  Her biceps started to show even more definition as the split in her bicep began to show.  I could have sworn that her arms grew another inch or two.  Her triceps matched the size of her bicep, as little striations began to appear on them.  Her arms were larger than boulders, they defied description.  My erection was now showing through my pants.

"That one actually gave me quite a workout," Asna said, as she brought down her arms.  "It is good that you now have an erection because it is now time for my three challenges for you.  I have yet to meet a man who can withstand my love making.  So your challenge is to survive my three vices of love making.  You must remain hard and orgasm three times."

hatour

I was flabbergasted.  How could this be a challenge?  I get to fuck the hell out of this glorious mountain of muscle.  I was so turned on I almost came right then and there.  She sauntered up to me, grabbed my pants, and ripped them off of me. 

Once again she raised one eyebrow and a smile lit up her face.  "Very impressive," she said.  "I have never seen a phallus so full and large in person."  She stared at my erection that was at full attention.  Allow me to explain.  My cock, when fully erect, is just under one foot long and the width is just shy of a coke can.  Many women have been impressed, but then start to complain because it is too big.  I have never been able to even fully thrust into woman.

"Now let us see if that beast has the stamina," she said.  She turned around and picked up a piece of the destroyed axel.  She walked back to me and bent it into a U shape around my chest.  Effortlessly, she picked me up and then rammed the ends of the axel into the cave wall.  I was being held about a foot off of the ground.

She stepped back and said, "You have witnessed the power of my buttocks.  Now it is time for you to experience it."  She turned around and bent her knees slightly.  She placed her bottom up against the base of my shaft between those two glorious cheeks and slowly stood up.

The feeling was ecstasy.  Her butt was more solid than steel.  The striations in her glutes were so large they felt like fingers massaging my cock.  She slowly moved up and down.  We both started to moan.  I could not believe that something that just tore steel in half could be so gentle.

Then she stood up and started to alternately flex her glutes.  Once again, the striations were massaging my shaft to new heights of pleasure.  I looked down and was surprise to notice that my cock actually looked small in her ass crevasse.  I am used to my erection looking massive compared to the girl I am with.  I looked down right puny compared to this behemoth of muscle.

Then she leaned into me and sandwiched my cock between her butt cheeks.  She engulfed the entire length!  The steely hardness was sending sensations throughout my entire shaft.  I had never known such pleasure before.  She continued to alternately flex her glutes but started to add little flexing pulses to the mix.

At this point, I placed my hands on her glutes to explore their thickness.  Her moaning got a little louder and she started to increase the tempo of her flexes.  Both our breathing got quicker as she also started to rock side to side.  Her flexes were starting to get harder and harder as she started to grind harder against me.  It was starting to get a little painful, but in a good way.

She bent down and to touch her toes and actually lifted me up so that I was no longer supported by the axel.  The tightness and the manipulations were too much for me.  My body shook as it orgasmed.  She moaned a sign of contentment as she felt my cum rain on her lower back.

She stepped forward and turned around.  She place one hand on the metal that was holding me up and pulled it out of the wall.  I fell like a sack of potatoes on the cave floor.  I was amazed that I was still erect.  I had never had such a satisfying orgasm but apparently my body wanted more.

"Once again, I am impressed," she stated.  "Only two others have ever lasted past the first test and usually the larger the phallus, the less they last.  Let me set up the next test."

She walked to an area of the cave that looked like a parking lot, with vehicles parked in a row.  She got behind a BMP-1P infantry fighting vehicle and pushed the 16 ton vehicle onto a platform.  She moved several paces to her left and placed another 16 ton BMP-1P onto another platform.  I then noticed that these platforms were attached to a large pulley system that culminated into what looked like a cable crossover machine.  She walked to the middle, where she would be able to grab onto the hand grips.  She motioned for me to come to her.

After I got to her, she looked down at me, grabbed me by the shoulders, and held he straight out in front of her.  She then lowered me a little, shifted one hand onto my butt, and placed the tip of my cock at the bottom of her pecs.  Her one hand almost emcompassed my entire butt.  With excruciating slowness, she pulled my shaft up to be sandwiched between her large breasts and meaty pecs.  The comingling of the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her meaty pecs was astoundingly erotic.  Once again, she dominated my cock and made me seem small.

I tried to lift my legs to rap them around her back, but I should have known better.  She was so wide, that my feet would only reach to just around the ends of her lats.  She saw what I was trying to do.  When I had just accomplished this feat, she gave me an amused smiled and spread out her lats.  My feet instantly lost their grip and returned to dangling in the air.  She was so wide!

Then she removed her hands.  I quickly grabbed on to her huge traps, thinking that I was going to fall, but I didn't.  Even if I tried to save myself, I wouldn't have been able too.  My hands slipped off of her thick traps, my one hand unable to even get a grip on the traps' ungodly massiveness.  But I was being held up by her humongous, unflexed chest.  My cock stiffened some more at the thought and the sensations that were going off in my body.

"Mmmm, that felt good," She cooed, as she felt me get harder.  "I hope I can get it to do that again."  She moved a little to the right and left to grab a hold of the machine's grips.  "Even though this is not part of the challenge, let's see if you can out last me."

She then took the 16 tons she held in each hand and did a pec fly.  Her pecs transformed to indefinable hardness against my cock as it was pushed into the softness of her large breasts.  Small striations began to become more pronounced in her pecs.  When she went back to the start of the rep, she turned her palms upward and curled the total of 32 tons.  Her breasts rose at the movement, as her arms again exploded with might and power.

She moaned as my shaft twitched again at the sight.  She repeated the movements, a pec fly followed by a bicep curl.  I placed both hands on her right bicep as she flexed it.  I could not get my two hands to even cover the front of her bicep, let alone her entire arm!  Her arms and pecs were getting harder and more defined.  I could even feel myself start to get moved further away from her as her pecs swelled in size as they got pumped up.

At rep 20, she started to glisten again as the fine sheen of sweat returned to her body, due to the exertion she was putting on her body.  She started to make little grunts at the effort.  For my part, I was still amazed that she was able to continue holding up my body with just the power of her chest while still pressing 32 tons.

I started to move my hands all over her body.  Her massive biceps and gigantic triceps.  Her immensely thick pecs and her large, full breasts.  When I reached her areola, I felt her shudder for the first time.  She almost lost her grip of the weight and fell down, but she caught herself.  I immediately removed my hands.  "Don't stop!" she shouted, as she continued to hammer out rep after rep.  I continued to manipulate her breasts and areolas.  She was panting again from the exercise and her excitement.

I thought that the sensations of the glute fuck were amazing.  The sensations of the hard and soft of her chest as her pecs got harder and more defined, the feel of her steely muscles and firm breasts.  The sight of her gigantic arms, traps and pecs.  I was soon starting to pump my cock up and down on her chest, pressing down on each huge breast.

"That's right," she said in a whispered, strained moan.  "I can't finish until you've cum."  I started to slow down to see if I could last longer, to see her finally fail at a feat of strength.  She sensed this and decided to take matters into her own hands.  She started to use her pecs to pump me up and down in addition to her pumping the ungodly weight.

I could not hold out any longer, the sensations were too much.  I leaned back and came.  The cum rained down on her traps and chest.  She continued to pump her chest and arms as my cock pumped.  She was moaning as she was enjoying the sensation of my spasming shaft.  I slump down and placed my hands on her cum free shoulders, there was no way to actually grip them.

She released her grip on the weights and they came crashing down, shaking the cave.  I was still being held up by her chest. 

"I hope you are still hard, because I am so hot, I must get some release!"  She placed her hands on my butt and removed me from her chest.  To both our surprise, I was still erect.  Not quite at my largest, but still hard.

"You are the first one to make it this far, " she said, gazing at my still large phallus.  "For that you get the honor of being my first.  If you survive, you can have not only Bin Laden, but me, if you wish.  But first, I am curious."

She moved my shaft towards her face.  She opened her month and placed her lips on the tip of my cock.  It twitched and she smiled.  She continued to insert me into her mouth.  At 1/4 of the way in, she stopped and pulled me back out.  Then she pulled me back in to about half way.  My shaft twitched again grew longer and harder.  She pulled me out and put me 3/4 of the way in.  She continued to pump me at 3/4 of the way in.

I was impressed.  That was the most anyone has ever gotten into their mouth, considering the thickness of my cock.  I was also disappointed because I was thinking that if anyone could put me all in, it was her.  She looked up at me and saw the disappointment in my face.  She once again got that look of amusement on her face and plunged me in deep.  I mean all the way deep.  She took my entire shaft into her mouth.  But she didn't stop there; she continued to push me in until she got her mouth around my balls!  I felt my cock grow to a full foot and the thickness of a coke can, and she took it all!

She pulled me out, some spit still on my cock.  She used my cock to trace herself down the middle, down her neck and between the large crevasse of her chest.  She raked my shaft against her cobblestone abdomen.  She paused there and tested the hardness of her abs against my cock.  She grated my dick against her abs in a slow purposeful motion.  The pleasure was evident in my face.

She lowered me still lower and brushed my pole against her clitoris.  She jumped from the sensation.  She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she used my tool to play with her clit.  It was fully engorged and she was starting to squeal in delight.  She raised her head back up, opened her eyes, and looked at me with such passion and intensity; I was actually scared for a moment.

With one swift movement and a scream of pleasure, she inserted my shaft into her.  She took my entire length into herself, another feat that had never been done before in my life.  She was so tight, but I could tell that she hadn't even flexed her sex muscles yet.  Then she started to move me in and out.  I again explored the steely hardness of her body.  I kissed her abs as I messaged her breasts.  I moved my hands to her hard, wide lats and my lips played with her areola.  I grasped her rock hard glutes and explored their dimpled striations.

She was moving to quickly as my gasps were quickly out pacing hers.  "Not yet!" she gritted and then bore down on my cock with her vaginal muscles.  The pain was a shock to the system, but had its desired effect.  I came down from my eminent orgasm.

She released her grip from my buttocks and started to touch herself.  I was memorized as she worshipped her own arms and breasts.  Then I realized that she was holding me off the ground with just the power of her pussy.  My shaft twitched and got a little harder. 

Asna moaned at the sensation and started to gyrate her hips as her internal muscles massaged my cock.  It was amazing.  It went from hard and rough to soft and messaging and back again.  I began to explore the parts of her body that she was not fondling herself.  She was starting to moan more passionately and gasp for air.  Her gyrations started to get faster and stronger.  I was in heaven.  The sensations coursing through my body with her strong pussy gyrations and exploring this immensely, massive rock of muscle, had me again close to orgasming.  Her moaning got louder and quicker.  We were both ready to explode.

Since I wasn't moving, I was able to reach down and find her clit.  I started to message it some more and she exploded into a screaming orgasm.  She raised her hands in the air and flexed her entire body.  Every one of her muscles literally grew by five inches with the flexation.  This gigantic muscle beast growing larger before my eyes put me over the edge and I had the most incredibly satisfying orgasm of my life.

When we were both done, her pussy lost her grip on me and I fell to the floor.  Asna fell to her knees with a crash that shook the cave.  Her head was back, her eyes were closed, and she had the look of complete orgasmic pleasure on her face.

After what seemed like a minute, she opened her eyes and look at me.  "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."  She looked down at my cock.  This last experience had finally worn my tool out.  It was limp and flaccid.  She frowned.  "Well, it couldn't last the entire day, but you have proven to be a real man of strength and power.  You have won.  Come with me and I will give you Bin Laden."

She rose and I followed.  We walked deep into the back of the cave.  When we had walked past all of the equipment, she reached down to the floor, picked a torch and lit it.  We continued to walk deeper into the cave, the torch that she held high being the only light source. 

We stopped in front of a series of boulders, taller than Asna.  She pointed at one.  "Osama Bin Laden is behind that boulder.  Move it, and he is yours," Asna said.

"I can't possibly move that.  I think your the only person that could possibly do that!" I replied.

Asna was smiling that smile of amusement again.  "I know.  But I have a better idea."

She handed the torch down to me and walk up to the large boulder.  For the first time since I met her, she was the one who looked small.  She looked at me to make sure I was watching.  Then she balled up her right hand into a fist and punched the rock solidly in the middle.  Dust filled the room upon impact, as the sound of her fist hitting the rock echoed in the cave.  When the dust cleared, the large boulder was split in half.  The impact of Asna's one punch cleaved right through the entire boulder!

She punched the boulder on the left again and it practically disintegrated into rubble.  "Just imagine what would have happened if I put all my strength into it." Asna said.  My cock twitched after the comment.  She smiled after she saw that she got the proper reaction from me and my phallus.

The rubble exposed a huge hole.  I climbed through it and found a man huddled in the corner of this small alcove.  I was Osama Bin Laden.  We got him out and started to walk back to the entrance of the cave.

"Why didn't you tell me you had Bin Laden?" I asked.

"First, you didn't ask, you just asked if I knew where he was, and I did, " she replied.  "Second, if it was known that I had him, both the Americans and Al-Qaeda would have hunted down and destroyed my tribe.  I could not allow that to happen."

"How did you get him?"

"When he was fleeing into Pakistan, we captured him.  He could not even pass the first challenge.  I believe that he prefers the company of men over women."

She got me clothes to wear and we returned out into the open.  We were allowed to leave and turn Bin Laden over to American authorities.  So that is the whole story.

The En.....

What's that you say?  It can't end there?  Didn't Asna say that I could have her if I passed the third challenge, which I did?  Well did I take her with me?  What do you think!

The End

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, awesome read man, lots of great muscle and strength description, just the way I like to see stories be, although she's a little bit taller than I generally like, the strength definitely made up for it! Welcome back, my friend and here's to many more of your stories here. k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

Jack and Diane
by hatour

Yes, we have heard all the jokes. Although we share the same names as the John Cougar Melloncamp song, that is where the similarities end. We grew up together and were friends since grade school. At first, you would not think that we had much in common. But we did share one major commonality, we were social pariah. We just were not "cool." Even the geeks thought we were too geeky to hang out with.

The running joke while we were growing up was that together we made the perfect ten. It was not that we were attractive by any sense of the word. It's just that when we would walk next to each other, we would literally form a ten. I was painfully skinny while Diane's figure formed a perfect circle. You could tell from an early age that Diane was generously endowed with the obesity gene. No matter how much she dieted or worked out, she would just always seem to get fatter. By the time we graduated high school, we were both 5' 11", with me weighing 130 lbs. and Diane weighing 560 lbs.

We started college at different parts of the country. I started school at Bradley University in Illinois, where we grew up. I was an average student, but had a good enough head for numbers. My father was an accountant and we planned to start our business together when I graduated. Diane, on the other hand, was a genius in biology and attended Johns Hopkins University. Even though we were far apart, we communicated everyday, be it online or by phone.

I eventually graduated and started that business with my father. Diane continued on to medical school. She was not interested in practicing medicine, but more into medical research. Specifically, she wanted to isolate the obesity gene and eliminate it. If there was anyone who could do it, it would be her.

Low and behold, she found a way to do it. When she was able to find a way to mutate the gene to be a normal gene, she instantly patented the process and became rich. So who do you think she went to in order to keep track of her new found wealth? Her favorite accountant, me, of course!

When she came to my office to discuss how she wanted to handle her money, I was shocked. We had not seen each other in ten years. I assumed that she would have used the process on herself, but she didn't. She was bigger than ever. She was still 5' 11", but now she tipped the scales at 650 lbs. She was grossly obese and was having trouble walking. She had to move around on one of those scooter machines.

I expressed concerned about her weight and that she should really use the process on herself. She told me not to worry and that she was working on a new process. She assured me that when the new process was perfected, she would use it on herself.

Five years had passed and I continued to try to convince her to use the process on herself. However, she persisted on waiting until she made her next break through. She finally made it and gave me an excited phone call. Finally, the new process was working. She figured in about one year it would be perfected and she would be able to use it on herself. I was relieved since she told me that she was now over 800 lbs. She eventually started the new process on herself and she continued to tell me how great it felt. I was so happy for her. I told her I wanted to see the new her, but she told me that she would show me the new her in due time.

Ten years after I last saw her, she called me and told me it was time. I was happy and told her I could not wait to see her. She told me to meet her at her place.

Her place was a large mansion just outside of Chicago. Since I was her accountant, I knew where it was located. When I arrived, the maid showed me in and told me that she was waiting for one other guest. I was astonished when that other guest turned out to be my brother.

Oh, did I forget to talk about my brother? Randy was my older brother. While I inherited a limited physique and a mind for numbers, my brother inherited no brains but a huge physique. He was 6 feet even and weighed a massive 350 lbs of solid muscle. He was the current reigning heavyweight champion of the Ultimate Fighting League (UFL) for all nine years he has been in the league. Before that, he was a linebacker in professional football, but as he told the magazines, football didn't let him see the pain he was causing his opponent.

Nice, huh? Well I know this all to well. I was an early victim of his torturous ways as his younger brother. Not only did he torture me, but Diane was also a favorite target. Because of this, I could not figure out why on earth she would invite him here as well. Randy looked at me with complete distain.

"What are you doing here, pipsqueak?" Randy asked me.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," I replied.

"My manager said that some rich dude wanted to pay me $100,000 if I could beat him up, so of course I said yes. So I came here to beat the crap out of the dude and take my money," Randy explained.

This made no sense to me. Did Diana hire someone to beat up Randy? At that moment, the maid told us that Diane was ready for us in the basement. We followed the maid downstairs. In the room she showed us into, there was a UFL fighting octagon set up with some seats on one side. The maid directed me to the seats while she directed Randy into the octagon. Randy got himself ready. Then a voice came over a loudspeaker system in the room.

"Hello, Jack. Are you ready to see your brother beaten to a bloody pulp after all the torment he caused us?" asked Diane's voice.

"Diane, did you hire someone to take on Randy?" I asked in return.

"No Jack, I will," replied Diane.

"Diane?" Randy said. "That fat ass who I used to torture when I was kid? Your going to beat me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"We will see who is laughing in a few minutes." Diane said.

All the lights in the room went out except for the lights that were focused on the octagon. I could see a large form enter into the room. It started up the steel steps to the ring. I could see the steel steps bend and hear them groan under the shear weight of the individual entering the ring. Finally, the form entered the ring.

It was Diane.

She was wearing a black velvet cape around herself. All you could see was her face. My Lord, was that her face? I could tell it was her. It was the same clear blue eyes and raven black hair. But her features were more pointed. I was used to seeing the round face of a fat woman. The face that was on her now could actually be described as stunning. She looked up at me and gave me a smile, then she turned back to face Randy.

She walked a little further into the ring. The ring was sagging where she stood. You could not see what was under the cape, but Diane looked insanely huge. She was also ridiculously wide. She looked as wide as one of the ring, chain-linked walls. She was so large, that the ring seemed to shrink in half! I thought she had used the process on herself. What was she doing?

"Okay, Diane, let's get this over with," Randy said as he started to walk towards her.

"Stop!" Diane said, with an authoritative voice that I was not accustomed to her using. "Don't you want to see what your getting yourself into first?" With that, she revealed her right leg from underneath the cape.

My Lord! Was that a leg or tree trunk? It was as wide as a Roman pillar! Easily bigger than Randy's chest. Even from my seat, I could see the individual muscles on her thigh and even some slight striations. She loosened up her leg and shook it back and forth. It was a massive form moving to and fro. Then she snapped the thigh down hard with a flex. The leg muscles hung so far out from her leg, I couldn't even see her knee. It just about blew my mind. Randy's jaw was hanging open.

She moved her leg back under the cape. "If you liked my leg, wait until you see my arm," Diane stated.

She revealed her right arm and held it straight out. Her forearm was bare, but her upper arm was covered in a burgundy velvet spandex. Her arm was huge! Unflexed, her arm looked larger than Randy's thighs! Bigger than a soccer ball! Randy's eyes were bugging out of his head, and Diane hadn't even flexed yet! Slowly she started to flex her arm. I could hear the stretching of the fabric from my seat. The peak of her bicep began to rise and rise. The deep red color was beginning to lighten as her biceps and triceps started to stretch the spandex fabric to its limit. By some miracle, the material did not break open when her bicep had reached its zenith. Mt. Everest paled in comparison to the massive peak that was Diane's arm. It looked like two soccer balls stuffed together. Easily as large as Randy's chest!

"What's the matter, Randy?" Diane asked. "Your so quite. Not confident that you can beat me now?"

Randy shook his head and replied, "Your a big girl, I'll admit, but a girl none the less. I'll still wipe the floor with ya!"

"HA!" Diane said. "We will see about that!" She dropped the cape to the floor and we saw the rest of her. Even though she showed us her leg and arm, Randy and I still were not prepared for the sight of the mountain of muscle that Diane had become. She was wearing a burgundy spandex top with a matching burgundy spandex g-string. The top started as a choker around her neck and stopped to just past the halfway point of her breasts, barely covering her nipples. The top extended to her upper arms, but left her forearms exposed.

Diane was perfectly symmetrical. Her arms were gigantic and her thighs were ridiculously huge. Even though her top covered half her upper body, you could not help but notice the hugeness that was now Diane. You could easily see her traps strain against the velvet burgundy choker. They each looked as big as her head. Her deltoids were two bowling balls that were also stretching the spandex to it's limit.

Then I noticed her take a deep breath and my eyes were drawn to her chest. Her breasts were gigantic and firm! They had no sag to them at all. I wish I could have seen how big her pecs were. I looked down and saw her abs. It looked like there were a bunch of pool balls stuffed all over her middle torso. You could see her dense cobblestone abs from the bottom of her large breasts to the bottom of her low cut g-string. Even her side abs were dense and hard.

Once again, Randy was speechless, as he was obviously taking it all in like I was. Although Randy was think about how he was going to take on this massive beast, I was rock hard! Diane had transformed herself into a mountain of massive muscle and it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

"Okay tough guy," Diane finally broke the silence. "Let's see what you got." She went into a crouching position and started to circle to her left. Randy crouched down and started to circle to his left. When Randy had his back directly towards me, I was amazed to see how much Diane dwarfed Randy in muscle size. I could see her entire frame, with the exception of her head, outlined around Randy. Now when I say outlined around Randy, I don't mean by a couple of inches. I mean she dwarfed him by at least two feet on either side! When they continued to circle and Diane had her back to me, all I could see was the top of Randy's head.

Oh My! What a back! I saw her back for the first time and I almost came in my pants! I already knew how big her back was, but I could see all the large bumps on her back as her spandex outfit fought to contain her massive physique! I could clearly see her lower back and the ultra deep crevasse that was her spine. The crevasse was so deep, I couldn't even see her spine. You could see a her "Christmas tree" clearly and she wasn't even flexing her back.

Her butt was the coup de gras. Two of the largest most muscular orbs I had ever laid my eyes on here practically in front of my face. Each check was larger than a bowling ball. The dimple cast a deep shadow as you could make out faint striations on each muscular cheek. Oh to be that string between those butt cheeks! I bet she could crush a piece of coal between them and make a diamond!

They were starting to slap at each other's hands. I could tell that Randy was quicker than Diane. I started to get worried that she may have made a mistake by challenging Randy. Sure, she was huge, but she was a woman after all. And Randy was a trained professional at fighting. Randy was sensing this and started to smile. Diane sensed this too.

She straightened out and said, "Okay, since you think these muscles are for show, how about we start off with a little contest of strength?" She then raised her hands up over her head.

"Okay," Randy replied. "Your funeral."

Randy walked up to her and they clasped hands and intertwined their fingers. At first nothing happened. "Are you ready, girly?" Randy asked.

Diane only smiled and nodded. Again nothing happened. But this time you can tell Randy was trying. He started to grunt as his face was getting red. "Any time you want to start," Diane stated without a hint of strain in her voice. You can tell Randy was really trying to pour it on, as his muscles flexed mightily. I noticed as his muscles swelled, Diane's didn't even flex. I also noticed that her muscles, even in this relaxed state was easier more than double the size of his muscles.

"This is starting to get boring, Randy, " Diane stated. "Are you ready for me to start?"

"Fuck you, bitch!" Randy yelled through clenched teeth. "There is no way your this strong!"

"Oh yes I am, and your about to find out!" Diane then started to apply pressure. Randy immediately cried out in pain. Within minutes, Diane had Randy on his knees with his arms bent in a very uncomfortable position. Diane had clearly out muscled him. With a quick squeeze, and another cry of pain from Randy, Diane release her hold and took a few steps back.

"Really!" Diane said. "I thought you would give me better struggle than that! I never thought you were THAT weak! I bet even Jack here could beat you up."

"Kiss my ass!" yelled Randy as he charged at her. He reared his fist back and slammed it hard into her midsection. A loud thwack was heard. With a running start and a wind up like that, I was expecting to see Diane on the floor holding her stomach. But, to both Randy and mine's amazement, Diane didn't move. Diane looked up at me, gave me a smile and asked, "Do you see a gnat in here? I think one just bit me on the stomach?"

Randy started to hit her with lefts and rights. Combinations that would have fell the strongest of fighters in the UFL or anyone else. Randy was unloading on her midsection and she just stood there, taking it. It was as if he wasn't hitting her at all. She even raised her hand up and gave a little yawn. "How did you ever reign for nine years as UFL champion if you don't even have the strength to hit a girl hard?"

He screamed out but this time he hit her face with a roundhouse right. Her head snapped to the right, but she did not move. She slowly looked back at Randy. She had a little trickle of blood on the left corner of her mouth. Randy smiled at first, but it quickly faded as he saw the look on her face. If looks could kill, Randy would have been dead right then and there. The look actually scared me so much, my rod, which had been rock hard this entire time immediately went flaccid.

Diane's reaction was to backhand Randy with her right hand. The backhand was so powerful that a loud crack was heard and Randy flew up into the air and was propelled into the chain-linked wall on the other side of the ring. He landed unceremoniously at the bottom of the wall. The entire right side of his face was already beginning to swell up from the force of the hit. Based on the crack that I heard, that one backhand had broken his cheek!

"You BITCH! I'm going to make you pay!" Randy got up and charged at Diane again. This time Diane reached out with her left and grabbed him by the neck. She immediately lifted him up in the air with her one arm. His feet were at least a foot off the ground. For the first time, I saw her muscles start to tense.

"Your going to make ME pay! I'm going to make YOU pay!" Diane screamed, hatred in her eyes. "After all the torture you put me and Jack though after all these years. Indian burns, backbreakers, constantly making me call uncle and calling me fat! I'm the one that is going to make YOU pay!"

I could see Diane's forearm begin to flex. Randy's hands immediately went to her hand and tried to pry them off. I started to hear popping sounds emanate from my brother's neck. It sounded like knuckles being cracked. Randy's eyes went wide with fear as he struggled with all his strength to pry the fingers of her one hand off of his neck.

Her eyes begin to soften and her forearm decreases a bit in size. "Look at you!" she said. "Look how pathetic you are, Randy. Both your little arms can't even budge my little fingers." She started to laugh, but Randy started to cry. "Oh you think I am going to end it now? Oh no....there is a lot more pain for you. A lot more. I have many years of hurt to take out on you!" With that, she raised Randy even higher and slammed his body onto the mat. The force of the slam was so powerful that Randy went right through the mat!

Diane reached through the mat and grabbed Randy by the hair. She lifted him up in the air and draped him across her back. She moved her back to face me and positioned his face towards me. My lord. I still can't get used to how wide and muscular her back was! With Randy laying completely across her back only his forehead and feet stuck out past her shoulders.

The symphony of back muscles moved in concert as she grabbed his head and ankles. "Remember this one, Randy?" asked Diane. She started to apply pressure and Randy's body jolted immediately as he started to scream. Every time his scream started to die down, Diane would apply more pressure. His back started to curve under the immense pressure that Diane was exerting onto his back. "Come on, Randy," Diane taunted. "I am hardly even pushing down! Want to see what it feels like when I try?"

Instantly, Randy's cries reached a new pitch and intensity. I watched as the burgundy spandex top began to once again turn a bright red as it was stretched thinner and thinner. Randy's back was soon stretched to it's limit, as he started to resemble a large C. Then, without warning, Diane dropped him to the ground. Randy was whimpering.

Diane turned around and addressed Randy. "I didn't know you were such a cry baby! Jack is so much more of a man than you can ever hope to be. Did you know that he never cried? Not once. Through out all the years you tortured him, he refused to cry. He has an inner strength that you could never hope to possess." She began to get misty eyed, and looked up at me. I was beginning to get misty eyed myself. I didn't know she admired me in that way.

hatour

She looked back down at Randy. "Look at you now. Not so tough, huh? You're crying like a little baby. But I do have some mercy... mercy that you never showed us. I will make you a deal. If you can make me submit using your "patented" finishing move, you can leave here with your $100,000. If you can't, the pain continues until I am content, at which point, I will show you my finishing move. Do we have a deal?"

Randy was recovered by now and it looked like he was getting is second wind. I know that Diane was bigger and stronger than Randy, but even Randy had defeated bigger and stronger opponents (which were very few and far between) with his finishing move. His finishing move was to put his opponent into a full nelson and then lift them up off of the floor. The pressure on the joints is so excruciating that either the opponent submits, passes out, or dislocates his shoulders and is unable to continue.

Randy smiles and nods is approval to the deal. Diane turns sideways and turns her back to Randy. She raises her massive arms as he snakes his arms around her back. He has some difficulty clasping his hands together. Diane giggles and says, "What's the matter, big boy? Is my back too wide for you? I'm trying to make it as small as possible." Finally, he is able to clasp his hands together with great difficulty.

"Your mine now, bitch!" Randy says. He attempts to lift her up, but can't. He tries again, but still she doesn't move. He starts to emit groaning sounds as he continues to struggle in lifting her.

"Come on, Randy. It thought you were supposed to be so big and strong. Can't you even lift a little old girl like me?" Randy continued to try to lift her, but she was just too heavy.

"Your one heavy bitch," Randy uttered.

"Why, Randy. Didn't your mother teach you not to talk about a woman's weight? In fact, I know she did because no matter how heavy I got, Jack always treated me like a woman...with tenderness and care. Now because you made that comment about my weight, it's my turn!"

She easily broke his hold by putting her arms down straight at her sides. Randy tried to remove his arms but could not move them. His arms were trapped between her lats and her arms. Her unflexed arms easily encased all of his upper arm and most of his forearm. Randy continued to tug but to no avail.

"What do you think your doing?" Diane asked. "Now its time for the PAIN!" She turned to look at me and said, "Your going to enjoy this."

She turned her head forward, closed her eyes, and leaned her head back. Without moving her upper arms, she brought her forearms up to flex her biceps. Her upper arm inflated with power and mass. Loud cracks were heard as the bones in Randy's arms shattered under the pressure. She continued to pour more power into her flex. Her biceps continued to grow. The burgundy spandex was starting to turn into a bright red as she was stretching it to its limit. Her arms had grown so big, you couldn't even see Randy's arms anymore. Squishing noises were heard as she started to grind his bones into dust and mash his muscles.

Just when I thought her arms could not grow any more, she let out a small, sexy grunt and flexed even harder. All of a sudden the spandex broke open with a small tear at the top of her bicep. "Come on," Diane moaned, "get bigger for momma." And, indeed, it grew larger. The tear grew larger until it meet her bowling bowl sized delts and the end of sleeve. Randy's arms were just an after thought. They were no where to be seen. I was so entranced by the show, I didn't even notice his shrill cries of pain.

Diane looked at me and smiled. I followed her gaze as she was looking at the large erection outlined in my pants. "Oh...is that for me?" Diane asked seductively. I was shocked into speechlessness. "Don't worry, Jack. There will be time for that soon enough."

She turned her back to me and released Randy. He fell to his knees and his head landed on her prodigious butt. He was again whimpering in pain. His arms looked like they were ground to a pulp. I doubt he would be able to use them again.

"Oh, Randy." Diane said. "Didn't you ask me to kiss your ass earlier?" Randy was still whimpering. "Perhaps YOUR the one who should be kissing MY ass. I think you should do that right now or I will make this last all day long!" She punctuated each word of "all day long" with a flex of her butt. Randy's head actually bounced up and hit her butt checks with each flex.

Randy raised his head and started to kiss her butt. However, he had a lot of kissing to do since her ass was so massive. Each one of her butt checks was larger than his head! She started to moan as she was clearly enjoying this. She would flex those glorious glutes to show off her mass and slight striations. She bent down every so often at the waist and bent back up. I was seriously close to blowing my load.

"Okay, Randy. Time to kiss the anus, and I will mercifully finish you off." She bent down a little and Randy started to wedge his head between those two glorious orbs of meat. She quickly stood up and his face was instantly trapped. "Oh that feels so good," Diane moaned. Diane than flexed her glutes. They became two massive globes of granite. Crunching could be heard as Randy's nose and other cheek was broken. She released the flex and Randy popped out, landing on the floor.

"As promised, Randy, it's time to put you into my finishing move. I call it the stretcher." She grabbed Randy and stretched him along the top of her back. He was facing me and under Diane's armpits. She had one bicep around his neck and one bicep around his ankles. Once again I was amazed at how small Randy looked when he was stretched across the large expanse of Diane's back. He looked like a little child. "All I'm going to do is do a lat spread. Let's see how long you last."

Diane started to spread out her back. Randy started to scream like a demon possessed. She continued to spread her lats out wider and wider. She had just past the six foot wide mark and it didn't even look like she was half way finished with her lat spread. Her burgundy spandex top was again be stretched to its limit. Popping was heard as the vertebrae in Randy's back started to crack.

Wider and wider she got. Along with the popping of Randy's back, I could also hear tears emanating from Diane's back as her spandex shirt had lost its battle against the superior girth of Diane's gigantic back. Randy had passed out as the last of his vertebrae snapped.

She dropped Randy on the ground. He fell like a sack of potatoes. Diane turned around and flexed into a most muscular pose. The spandex top burst from her torso. She was the living embodiment of monstrously massive muscle. She took up my entire field of vision. I came instantly in my pants.

Diane smiled and said "This didn't even give me a workout out. Would you like to join me in the gym?"

Speechless, I could only nod. She stepped forward and ripped open the chain link wall of the octagon ring. She gently took my hand and led me to a hall way. She pointed to a door to her right. "Why don't you clean yourself off and meet me in the gym at the end of the hallway." Once again, I could only nod and do as I was told.

I cleaned myself off in the bathroom. I was both horrified and so turned on at what had just happened. Diane had destroyed Randy without even breaking a sweat! If Randy survived, he would never be the same. I was sure that the damage done to most of his body was unrepairable.

I still could not get over how huge and muscular Diane had become. I had seen the huge football players and even male bodybuilders that Randy used to hang out with, and Diane dwarfed them all. Oh man! I was hard again just thinking about her. I splashed some cold water on my face and forced myself to calm down.

I exited the bathroom and proceeded down the hall to enter into the gym. The gym was amazing. It had all sorts of machines and weights in it. Then I saw her posing in front of a mirror. She saw me in the mirror and smiled. She had not bothered to put any clothes on. After she had shredded her top during the fight, all she had on was that burgundy red low cut g-string. I noticed it was wet. I think beating the crap out of Randy had turned her on.

She turned and walked towards me. Her large breasts swayed back and forth. I was amazed that they had absolutely no sag to them. They were firm and supported by her thick, meaty pecs. Her legs ballooned with each step. She stopped in front of me and put her hands on her hips.

Even though we were the same height, I couldn't help but feel tiny in her presence. Standing there, with her hands on her hips, she looked absolutely gigantic. I panned my head from right to left and all I could see was hard massive muscles.

"Now for the fun part, " Diane said, breaking the silence. "I get to show off for you. Pick an exercise and load up the weight for it. Try to put on as much weight as you think I can handle." A smile came across my face. I was like a kid in candy store. I immediately zeroed in on to the bench press.

I know that Randy would boast that he could bench over 600 lbs for reps. I also knew that Diane had easily out muscled Randy. So I placed seven of the largest plates on each side of the bar. I don't work out, but damn if those 45 lb plates felt heavy. With the 14 plates and the 45 lb bar, the weight on the bench press came out to 675 lbs. "Okay, bench press that!" I challenged Diane.

She smirked at me. "Isn't that cute. I can't possible bench press that. It's way to light. But I think that could give me a good warm up as a bicep curl." Diane got behind the weight and placed both hands on the bar. She hefted the weight up and started to hammer out curls at a controlled paced. Her biceps exploded in response to the large weight. It was an unbelievable sight to watch someone curl a large bar with 28 plates on it!

"Oh my G-d! I can't believe you are curling 675 lbs." I blurted out in amazement.

"675 lbs.? " Diane responded with very little strain in her voice. "Sorry dear, but these plates are 100 lbs each, not 45 lbs. With the bar, I am curling 1500 lbs." After her twentieth rep, she put the weight down on the stand with a load clunk. She started to shake out her arms. The mass on her upper arms swayed back and forth to a ridiculous degree. I was rock hard again.

She bent down and loaded another 500 lbs on the bar. "Now I have yet to try and curl a ton. But I feel so strong tonight. I think I am going to give it a try." My mouth dropped open. I can't believe that Diane was about to attempt to curl a ton.

She took a few deep breaths and took the weight off of the stand and into her hands. She groaned and lifted the weight up for one curl. Her arms again exploded in size. Her arms resembled the size of a large boulder and looked just as hard! She emitted a guttural groan as she powered up the weight for a second time. Again she lowered it slowly. "One more," Diane whispered. She started to raise the bar again. It went up excruciatingly slow. Her arms began to shake. The weight stopped at the halfway point. Diane yelled and willed the weight up the rest of the way. She dropped the weight on the floor and the entire room shook.

I was so hard from this display I was ready to come right then and there. She again shook out her arms. "I am so glad you were here to see me do that," Diane said. Her gaze shifted to my erect shaft. "I can tell you are happy to be here for that too."

She walked up to me and said, "This is not fair, I am practically naked in front of you and you are fully clothed. I think we are going to have to take care of that." My clothes practically disintegrated at her touch as she tore the cloths right off of me. My erection sticking straight up. "Time for my last bicep exercise."

She bent down, slipped her right arm between my legs, and stood up. I instantly grabbed hold of her bicep as I straddled her elbow. I could not believe how hard it felt. It had to be harder than a diamond. I could not imagine how dense her muscles were. Her bicep was so big that the top of her bicep was at my chest level, and her arm was only at a 45 degree angle.

"Okay here is the exercise. I am going to pump you up and down on my bicep. I stop when you come or until I get tired. If you can out last me, I'll let you do anything you want to me all night long." She stated with a seductive smile.

She started to curl her arm up and down. Her forearm was forcing me to climb up and down her bicep. The underside of my penis was sliding up and down her hard bicep muscle. After a few pumps, the definition in her bicep became more apparent. My penis slid between the line that was created by the two heads of her bicep. The more she pumped, the more defined the split got. As she squeezed her bicep at the top of her rep, the split squeeze my penis. It was driving me crazy! At pump 25, she started to increase the tempo of her curling. I started to breath heavily as I was nearing orgasm. I tried to resist but at pump 32, I came all over her bicep. She continued to pump me up and down as I pumped more and more cum on to her bicep. Eventually I was finished and she gently put me down.

"Wow, I thought you would be able to last at least until 50 reps. I must really turn you on!" Diane said. "Rest there while I clean up." I watched her as she walked away. Her beautifully full ass swayed back and forth as it alternatively flexed. I closed my eyes for a moment.

I awoke with the feeling of Diane carrying me. My head was resting on her left breast. It was firm and larger than my head! I felt like a little baby in her arms. She smiled down at me and said, "I haven't tired you out yet, have I?"

"No, " I replied. "This is just so overwhelming. How did this happen?"

"I'll explain it to you while I do some squats. All this fighting and showing off has not really worked out my legs any." Diane placed me on a bench next to the squat machine. There were sixteen plates on the bar. "In case your wondering, these plates are 200 lbs. each. I'll just do a few squats with this small weight." Of course she would consider 3300 lbs. small!

She got under the bar, facing me. She took the weight onto her ultra wide back. Her legs truly were colossal columns of power. Redwood trees would be jealous of their girth. She started to squat deeply as she spoke.

"As you know, I isolated the obesity gene and learned how to mutate it. All I did was change the obesity gene to stop producing fat and produce muscle instead. It is really quite simple. But as I am sure you have noticed by my extraordinary strength, I discovered a nice side effect to the gene. It appears that the fat produced by the obesity gene is actually much denser than regular fat. Three times as dense in fact. By telling the gene to produce muscle instead of fat, it also produced a much more dense muscle. Then I discovered that ancillary genes also effected the new muscle gene so that the new muscle that was being created is actually six times more dense than the average muscle density."

I was amazed. Not only about her discovery, but the transformation that was happening to her legs. For the first time, her legs were starting to get taxed. Striations were beginning to be seen in her separate quadriceps muscles. Each quadriceps was as large as my chest, and seemed to be growing!

Diane continued, "I am actually much more heavy now than I was when I was obese because of all the muscle. Since your a numbers guy, here is a little math problem. At my fattest, I weight 910 lbs of the obesity fat. Since the obesity fat is three times as dense as normal fat and the new muscle is three times more dense than the obesity fat, how much do I weigh now? And I promise not to be offended."

Since I was good with numbers as an accountant it was easy for me to calculate, but the result was still mind boggling. She weighed a massive 2730 lbs! Almost a ton and a half! "Wow! Your almost a ton and a half of pure muscle!"

"Almost," Diane said as she finished her 30th rep. She took the weight, racked it, and leaned on the bar. "I am actually 2900 lbs now, since I started working out. The best part is that since the obesity gene has the ability to continue to produce more and more fat without consequence, my new muscle gene will continue to produce more and more muscles."

"You mean your going to get bigger?" I said astounded.

"Oh yesss," Diane purred. "You like that?"

"Oh my lord, YES!" I said. "But wait a minute. Why did you do this. You never mentioned to me that you want to be a huge muscle freak?"

Diane started to blush. "Well, I've known for a long time that you liked muscular women. You never confided that with me but I had my suspicions. Then it was confirmed when I visited you during your graduation from Bradley University. When I was checking my email on your computer, I notice that you had some unusual bookmarks. I took note of what pictures and stories that you enjoyed from web sites like LHArt and Zeboey's."

"And well..." She looked down. "I have always had a crush on you and it never went away. You always treated me so kindly. No matter how fat I got, you always treated me like a regular human being. You saw past all the fat and saw the real me. Even when I was starting to get dangerously fat, you didn't ridicule me. You attempted to help me with kindness and understand. So I did this for you, so I can have you, because I love you." She looked up at me with some tears in her eyes, looking for some sign of approval.

I was flabbergasted. I had no idea that she felt this way. I knew that I was just about her only real friend, and should have guessed that she had feelings for me, but I'm not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack. Besides, my love life was a shambles because whenever I got close to a women and revealed my secret fetish to them, they could not look past it and ended the relationship.

So here stands Diane. My best friend in the world, who turned herself into the embodiment of my dreams. There she stood, a massive, dense, mountain of muscle with potential to get even larger and stronger. My heart melted and I smiled back at her.

She wiped the tears away and returned my smile. In fact her entire face lit up. And for the second time today, I was amazed at the stunning beauty of just her new lean face. Her clear blue eyes complimented her raven black hair in a way that could only be described as gorgeous.

"So why didn't you tell me about this before?" I asked.

"I was too afraid, especially when I was fat. I still was not sure that you would like the new me." Her face suddenly transformed into one of sultry lust. "But, from your reaction today, I can tell you like the new me. Besides, now I have the strength to just take you."

hatour

She sauntered up to me and took me by the hand. She stood me up and kissed me deeply on the lips. You could tell that she was not experienced, but to me it was heavenly. I tried to wrap my arms around her but all I could reach was her deltoids. She began to moan.

She took my hands, broke the kiss, and said, "I know your an ass man. Why don't you put your hands there." She guide each hand onto one of her glutes, released them and hugged me tight as I reinitiated the kissing. If her butt looked rock hard, they felt even harder! Her butt was so big that I could not even get my entire hand around one cheek. I could feel the dimple and slight indentations in the muscle. Then she started to alternatively flex each buttock. The muscle transformed into something even harder, and I swear they even grew larger.

My erection had returned and was getting larger. Diane started to gyrate her hips as she rubbed her obviously swollen clitoris on my rock hard shaft. I could feel the outline of her vaginal lips message my cock. We both started to pant as our kissing and gyrations increased in intensity.

Suddenly, Diane took a step back and tore the g-string off. She then turned around and bent over. "Grab a butt cheek and get in side me. NOW!" I did as I was told. She was so wet, my cock slid right into her pussy. She moaned as it went in. She was so tight, it felt amazing! I started to pump in and out, while attempting to massage her wondrous ass. She continue to flex them as she started to push back on me as I thrust my rod into her.

Her moaning started to increase in tempo as was our thrusting. I could tell she was flexing her pussy muscles as well and it felt like heaven. We continued to thrust...in...out...in...out..in..out..in..out.in.out. With a massive flex of her entire body, she came. The sight of her entire body appearing to double in size put me over the edge as well.

When we came down from our orgasm, I noticed that my legs were no longer touching the ground. She was holding me up in the air with just her pussy muscles! She released me and I fell on to the ground. She straightened up and said, "That was amazing! Let's do that again!"

"But I'm not sure if I can take much more of this," I replied.

"Oh I have ways of making you respond." With that she straddled over me. She look like a goddess carved from granite from this angle. She leaned down and did a most muscular pose. Her body erupted with gigantic muscle. Her traps almost swallowed up her head. Her delts bulge obscenely as her arms almost reached the circumference of three soccer balls. She moved her arms around and started to alternately flex her pecs, making her breasts jump up and down. My loins began to stir again and get hard.

Diane smiled and said, "That's what I like to see. I love having this effect on you. Just imagine what it's going to be like when I get bigger. We are going to have soo much fun!"

The End

El_Roy_1999

I'm not that much into gratitious violence, but I really liked the descriptions and the concept. Thank you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

hatour

Melanie Returns to Wisconsin

A Jeremy Wilson Tribute Story – Hatour style

One day I was walking in the mall, doing some shopping when I heard my name being shouted out.

"Jeremy!  Is that you, Jeremy Wilson?"

I turned around to see the source of the voice and I could not see anyone.

"Down here, you big oaf!" the voice said.

I looked down and saw the smiling face of Melanie Brewster.  I took a step back and looked at her.  She hadn't changed a bit since the last time I saw here.  This may be normal to say about most folks, but I hadn't seen Melanie since she moved away from Wisconsin when we were in middle school.  She appeared to be the same height and still just as fat.  She was as wide as she was tall and wearing an extra extra large sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Melanie?" I replied.  "Geez, it's been ages.  You look exactly the same as I remember you! "

"Thanks," she said in a sarcastic way with a wry smile.  "I haven't grown an inch since middle school.  I'm still 4 foot 10 inches.   But I can see that you have grown quite a bit,"  she said while reaching up and poking my soft stomach.

"Hey!  It's called a power gut," I said rubbing my belly.  Her poke hurt just a little bit.  "Besides, I see your still having a problem with your weight.  I guess all of those fat camps your parents forced you to go to as a kid didn't really pay off."

"You can say that, again," she replied.  "I weigh more now than I ever did before."

We looked at each other hard in the face, and then started laughing. 

"I really missed our little teasing sessions after I moved away," Melanie said.  "You were one of the few friends who could say things like that to me and I knew you were just joking.  Everyone else was just so mean to me when I moved to California.  Making fun of my weight and my height.  I never really had many friends other than you." 

"Thanks," I replied.  "What brought you back to Wisconsin?"

"Well I just broke up with my boyfriend and I needed a change of pace.  A friend of mine told me about a new business opportunity out here, and since I had such good memories of living out here, I jumped at the chance."

"That's too bad about the boyfriend, but good that you were able to land on your feet!  I have to go grab dinner with some friends, but if you ever want to hang out like the old times, just give me a ring," I said, and I handed her my business card with my personal phone number on the back.

With that, I left the mall.  She made an interesting anticdote to my friends that evening, but I didn't really give her a second thought until she called me a month later on a Saturday morning.  She said she was bored and needed something to do.  I jokingly said that she could come over to my place and watch Saturday morning cartoons like we did when we were kids.  To my surprise, she accepted.  Before I knew it, she was knocking on my door.

When I opened the door, she was again wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants.  I really noticed how wide she was as she took up the entire door frame from about my waist down.  She came in and sat down on my coach.  The coach groaned under her weight.   I sat down on the other side of the coach, but started to slide next to her.  Not on purpose mind you, but because she made such a deep depression in the coach that I was just sliding down to her level.

"This isn't going to work," I said.

"I don't know, this feels kind of nice," she replied as she put her hand on my forearm.  I tried to get up, but between the angle I was in and the hold she had on my arm, I couldn't get up.

"Can you help me get up?" I asked.

She frowned and said, "OK."  She then placed her hand under my butt and pushed me up on to my feet.   The funny thing was that I wasn't ready for her to push.  If I didn't know any better, it was as if she lifted me up with her one arm and placed me on my feet.  But Melanie was grossly obese, wasn't she?

She saw the shocked look on my face and got concerned.  "Is everything all right?" she asked.

"Look, Melanie.  I don't want you to get the wrong idea here.  You're a sweet girl, but I haven't seen you in a long time.  I'm also not into large women in that way."

"Large women in that way?  What does that mean?"

"Well look at you, Melanie.  Your grossly obese.  You're one Big Mac away from a heart attack!"

"You still didn't answer my question.  How do you like large women?"

"Well you weren't around in high school, but everyone knows now that I am attracted to female bodybuilders."

"Really?  You mean like fitness girls?"

"No!  I mean like women with large muscles.  Women like Colette Guimond, Christine Envall, and Nathalie Abellan.  I know you don't know who they are, but trust me, they are massive."

She gave me a hard stare.  I thought she was about to cry.  Instead, she stood up and said, "Let's go on a field trip."  I rolled my eyes.  "Trust me.  No funny business.  I just want to show you where I will be working.  Still friends?"  She held out her hand.

"Friends," I said and placed my hand in hers.  She took my hand in a strong grasp and led me out the door of my place and into her car.  While we drove to her new place of work, we caught up on what our families were doing these days.

We pulled into a parking lot between two buildings.  One building said Sentry Insurance on it and the other building had a huge sign saying "Gold's Gym – OPENING SOON!"  We got out of the car and I started to walk to the Sentry Insurance building while Melanie started to walk to the Gold's Gym.

"This way," she said, as she waved for me to follow her.

"But that's a Gold's Gym and it's not even open yet."

"I know.  Follow me."

I did as I was told and followed her to the door of the Gold's Gym.  She took some keys out and unlocked the door.  We walked in and she locked the door behind us.

"So you want to start working out to help you lose some weight?  Why didn't you just say so?  I can help you out with that,"  I said.

"Yea.  That's it,"  she responded.  "Let's start off with the bench press.  Why don't you show me how it's done?  I'll spot you."

We walked to the bench and I took one 45 lb plate and put one on each side.

"Is that all you can lift?" she asked.  "I would have thought you could lift more than that!"

"Well I just want to show you how it's done."

"Everyone knows how to do a bench press.  I just want to see how much you can press."

I gave her a look of resignation and added two more 45 lb plates to each side.  That added up to 315 lbs.  It was just about my max, but figured I could handle one or two lifts with no problem.  I got underneath the weight and lifted it off the stand.  I pressed the weight up slowly while giving a big grunt, then placed it back on the stand.

"Great!" said Melanie.  "My turn!"

She started grabbing 45 lb weights and adding them to the bar.  She finished with a total of six 45 lb plates on each side.

"Oh Melanie, that is way too much weight.  You have 585 lbs on that bar."

Melanie just sat down, looked at me, and said, "Don't worry, Jeremy.  A lot has changed since you last saw me, as your about to see." 

She got under the weight and hefted it up.  I was amazed as she handled the weight easily.  She started to bang out reps as if the weight was as light as a feather.  Then she began to explain, "Shortly after I moved away, my mother decided to do something other than send me back to the same fat camp that had been failing to take my weight off for the last three years.  She sent me to a physical fitness camp, which concentrated on sports instead of just nutrition and losing weight.  It turns out that most of my weight was not fat, but dense muscle.  So they had me start lifting weights and build the type of muscle that would eat away at the fat.  Since then, I have never stopped lifting weights."

She racked the weight.  My mouth was hanging open.  I just watched short and fat Melanie Brewster bench press 585 lbs I don't' know how many times.  I lost count at 37.  She sat up and didn't even appear to be breathing hard.  But what I did notice was that her sweatshirt had gotten noticeably tighter around her chest.  Between the tight sweatshirt and just watching her bench press almost 600 lbs as if it was a feather, I also started to get tight downstairs.

"So what do you think?" she asked.  I was still speechless.  She looked at me, waiting for a response, when she looked down and notice my arousal.  A huge smile came across her face.  "I think you like."

"How strong are you?" I asked.  She stood up and walked around the bench and grasped the 585 lb weight.  She hefted it up and positioned it as if to curl the weight.  "Oh come on, Melanie.  You can't possibly curl that much weight."

Without a word, she started to curl the weight.  All 585 lbs of it.  The sleeves in her arms became drum tight.  I looked at her and she was smiling at me, as if to say, oh this little weight?  It feels like nothing!  A small tearing sound drew my attention back to her arms.  I noticed her sweatshirt was noticeably thinner at her arms.  The tearing sound continued as I saw her bicep and triceps tear through the arm of her sweatshirt.  After 20 reps, she placed the barbell down and ripped the sleeves off of her sweatshirt.  She then gave me a double biceps pose that blew my mind!

This was the first time I had seen her bare arms and they looked unbelievably massive!  Her arms were easily larger than 30 inches around.  They were bigger than her head and peaked above her head as well.  Her triceps rivaled her biceps peak as it dipped low with mass.  I also noticed that there was no fat on her arms.  She was hard as rock.  You could clearly see the split of her biceps as well as the striations on her triceps.  She blew Renee Toney's arms out of the water.  Renee wasn't even in the same league as Melanie.  Hell, no one alive was in the same league as Melanie!

"Do you want to see more?" she asked, seeing my engorged manhood pressing hard against my pants.  "I think you do.  I'm going to blow your mind with this one."

She grasped the center of the barbell with her left hand and stood up.  Then she started to slowly curl the 585 lbs. with one hand.  Her "weak" hand!  I collapsed on the bench next to me.  I watched as Melanie slowly curled the incredible weight five times.  Then she switched to her right hand and did five reps with her right.  She dropped the barbell with a loud and reverberating CLANG!

"So do you like LARGE women LIKE ME NOW?" she asked.  She then ripped off the rest of her sweatshirt and gave a most muscular crab pose that made the reigning Mr. Olympia look like a toothpick.  There wasn't an ounce of fat on her at all!  Her traps rose to her ears as her shredded deltoids crinkled like saran wrap.  I looked at her pecs and could not believe what I saw.  Two massively shredded microwave sized pecs that almost defies description.  She had no breasts at all, just large, dense, meaty muscle!  But who needs breasts when your pecs protrude out larger than any DD porn star?  With her hunched over like that, I couldn't even see her abs past the her gigantic pecs and titanic biceps and triceps.

When she relaxed the pose, I stood up (which was not easy to do because of my raging hard on) and said, "I am so sorry, Melanie.  I had no idea.  Please forgive me."

"Oh I was going to try and seduce you, Jeremy.  Your friendship meant so much to me.   It was one of the few things in my childhood that I cherished.  And after my boyfriend broke up with me because I was getting "freakishly big and strong," I thought I could come back to the one person I ever knew who accepted me for who I am."

She started to advance on me, but the look on her face told me that I was in danger.  I started to walk backwards as she continue, "But you failed me, Jeremy.  Your just like all the rest of them.  And now I am going to do to you what I did to my boyfriend after he broke up with me."

My back hit the wall and I was terrified.  I quickly lost my erection as I saw Melanie stop as well.  She grabbed a 45 lb plate.  "I'm going to twist you!"  She grabbed both ends of the plate.  Then her muscles jumped to huge size and flexation as she began to twist the plate in her hands.  The plate squealed as it submitted to her superior strength. 

"And rip you apart!"   She shifted her grip and her muscles reached another level of size and massiveness as she started tear the 45 lb plate in half with her bare hands!  She screamed as the dense metal succumbed to the even denser and stronger muscles of Melanie.  She threw the two halves of the plates down on the floor with a loud thud.  She was panting from the exertion she made, her striated pecs twitching involuntarily from this last unbelievable feat of strength.

I was thinking to myself, I'm going to die.   I must have had a  look of absolute terror on my face, because Melanie took one look at me and burst out laughing.  I couldn't understand.  What was going on?

"The...hahaha...look....hahaha...on your face....hahaha....was priceless!"

Then I realized she was just joking!  I was so relieved.

"I'm sorry, Jeremy, but I had to do it.  I did mean what I said about you before, and the rejection earlier today did hurt.  So I decided to teach you a lesson."

Her giggling subsided.  "So do you think we could...you know...go out some time as more than just friends?"

I looked down at Melanie and took a couple of steps forward to her and placed my hands on her shoulders.  My Lord!  I had to spread my arms so wide to place them on her shoulders.  And my hands looked so tiny on them.  I mean my hand didn't even cover one of her three delts.  There she was, looking up at me, a compact ball of pure gigantic dense muscle.  She wasn't the embodiment of my dreams, she blew them all away.  I looked in her eyes and said, "I would love too."

She smiled at me and before I knew what was going on, she grabbed my belt and pants and ripped them off of me.  They practically disintegrated at her touch.  She stepped back and looked at my flaccid manhood.

"What's the matter?  Doesn't your friend want to come out and play?"

I placed my hands up and said, "Come on, Melanie.  I want to be a gentleman about this.  You just broke up with your boyfriend and we only just reconnected."

"But we haven't reconnected like I wanted to yet."  She started to walk towards me.  I placed my hands on her shoulders again, but she didn't stop.  I started to try and stop her but I couldn't.  It was like trying to stop a tank from moving forward.  I tried as I hard as I could, using all my strength, but I could not stop her.

"Are you actually trying to stop me?" she asked.  "Don't' you know you could never hope to come close to my strength?"   She just kept moving forward as if I was not exerting any pressure on her at all.

"You're getting me so excited knowing that your trying your hardest and I can't even feel your efforts!"  My feet hit the wall and I was slowly pinned up against the wall by her hard body.

"Oh, what's that?" she asked, as I realized that I started to get erect again and it had been sandwiched perfectly between her pecs.  "Let me see what if I can kneed that roll a little longer."

She then started to flex her pecs on my manhood.  It felt like heaven.  She was intermixing flexing both pecs at the same time with alternating flexes.  The deep striations of her pecs were like millions of fingers messaging my manhood.  "Oh, I can feel you growing.  Am I making you grow like that?"

"Uh huh," was all I could manage to say as she was bringing me to the edge.  I could feel the fibers of her muscles as she started to roll her pec muscles up and down.  She continued with her pec message until I was at my full 12 inches.

"Wow, your huge!  But I think I can grow even bigger, watch."

I looked down and  noticed that my erection was peeking out of the top of her pecs.  Then she started to flex up her pecs harder and they started to grow before my eyes.  As she pumped her chest more and more, more and more muscle was pushing up until it finally engulfed my entire 12 inch shaft!  I would have exploded right then and there if the pressure she was exerting on my erection wasn't preventing me from exploding.

"Oww...now I can't give it a kiss."  She was driving me mad with desire.  She then slide her body hard against mine.  I could feel her nipples dig into me as they moved down and settled on my balls.  Then I could feel myself get lifted up as she began to lift my body.  I stopped moving up and realized she was holding all 330 pounds of me off the ground with just her pecs.

"And how for your kiss."  I looked down and saw her move her face toward the tip of my erection that was now peaking out of her massive chest.  I felt warmth engulf the tip of my manhood as I was lifted up some more by the mere flex of her pecs.  I lost it right then and there.  I bucked wildly against the wall as I let loose with the largest orgasm of my life.  Melanie didn't move an inch and took the entire load.

When I opened my eyes, I was still suspended on the wall by her body.  She looked at me and said, "Me next."

The End

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome, awesome, what can I say, me being a character in a hatour story, well, its tantamount to a dream coming true for me, can't thank you enough! Not only that, but an author that when I first started, I tried to live up to, I tried to model myself after, making a story that is modeled after my story writing style, wow! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

Don't you just love it when I go off to war?  I just keep writing and writing!  Here is another new story for you....

The Opal Ring
by Hatour

Part I – The Gift

Wendy's Great Great Aunt Mildred passed away.  She knew it would happen eventually, but a small piece of her never thought that it could actually happen.  Millie, as her great great aunt was known, died at the ripe old age of 134 years old, but looked as strong and vibrant as a 60 year old.

Millie was Wendy's favorite aunt.  She wasn't sure why.  Perhaps it was because Millie was so different than the rest of her family.  The tallest person in their family was 5 feet 4 inches.  Contrast that with Millie, who towered over everyone at 6 feet 4 inches.  While everyone in the family has a slight build, the perfect ectomorph physique, Millie had the perfect mesomorph physique, very athletic looking and looked like today's more muscular fitness models.  The one thing that marked her as one of their family was their trademark good looks and generous bosom.

And Millie was strong, stronger than anyone in their family, even the men!  She was a circus strongwoman who got her start on travelling carnivals.  She eventually worked her way up to vaudeville, but as that went away, circuses started to vie for her services.  She worked as a circus strongwoman up until her death.

Because of Millie being so different, there were not many in the family who liked her.  The men especially didn't like her because she would also show off her strength.  She didn't mean to, but sometimes she was the only person who could lift this or move that.  So the only time Wendy saw Millie was during the usual events to which only the extended family was invited. 

When Wendy saw her great great aunt at these events, she would make a bee line to Millie and stay with her the entire day.  Millie would tell Wendy stories of feats of strength and Wendy would ask Millie to demonstrate them.  To her credit, Millie didn't do any of them so that she would not further embarrass the rest of the family.  However, Wendy was able to see Millie perform a few times and was amazed by what her great great aunt could do!

So when Wendy went to the funeral, she was not surprised to see very few family members in attendance.  Wendy did see a lot of her great great aunt's circus friends, but none of her vaudeville or carnival friends, as Millie had out lasted them all.  She was surprised to see there were a fair number of superheroes there.  A number of representatives of the Justice League and a few others were in attendance.  Wendy had no idea that her great great aunt knew superheroes.

Everyone there seemed to go to Wendy and offer their condolences.  Apparently Millie would speak often of Wendy, to the point that many people thought that she was the only family Millie possessed.  So it came as no surprise that Wendy was the only family member that received anything from Millie's estate.  She donated everything to the circus, except for a single box that she bequeathed to Wendy.

When Wendy returned to her college dorm, she opened up the box.  The box contained a large opal ring and a hand written letter.  Wendy recognized the writing as her great great aunt's writing.  The letter read:

Dear Wendy,

     To you I give my most precious possession in the world: this opal ring.  It is the secret to how I became the woman you so admired.  I found the opal while walking to school one day in my native Australia.  My father, who was a jeweler, fashioned a ring for it and placed the stone in the ring.  I wore the ring everywhere I went.  I never took it off.

     Fast forward to my first year in college.  I was just like everyone else in the family back then: small, skinny, and drop dead gorgeous.  I caught the eye of our star rugby player.  He was a beast of a man, at 6 foot 7 inches and 19 stone of pure muscle.  It wasn't until he kissed me one night that I noticed that the opal was glowing and swirling.  When I was kissing him, I was wishing I was a little taller so that I didn't have to crane my neck up so much.  At that moment, I became flush as I seemed to feel an energy flow from him to me.  Shortly afterwards, I noticed that I had grown a full 3 inches!

     When I checked my height the next day, I was back to my original height.  However, I noticed that whenever I was with him, the stone would glow and swirl.  This is how I discovered that this was no normal opal, but some sort of magic opal.

     I began to experiment a little with him and this is what I discovered.  When he was sexually stimulated, I was able to draw out energy from him and mold that energy into a physical manifestation in myself.  I couldn't change how smart I was or the color of my hair, but I was able to effect changes in my height, muscle size and muscle density.  You can only make the changes permanent if you absorb his semen.  However, the opal only works on a small number of the population.  I don't know what determines what people you can siphon the energy from, but I notice that these people are almost drawn to you when you are wearing the ring.

     So now you know how I grew so tall and got so strong.  There isn't anyone I know who deserves this ring more than you.  Please use this gift with the wisdom and grace that I know you possess.

     Love,

     Aunt Millie

The first thing that went though Wendy's mind was:  My great great aunt Millie finally lost her marbles!  Who believes in magic rings?  Then Wendy looked at the ring.  It was beautiful and her great great aunt wanted her to have it.  But there was no way the ring would fit on any of her fingers.  Millie's hands were so large and Wendy's was so small.  Just to see how large her great great aunt's ring finger was, Wendy slipped the ring onto her ring finger.  To her amazement, the ring shrank to fit her hand!

Wendy jumped out of her seat and looked at the ring in amazement.  No! Wendy thought.  It can't be!

Just then her laptop chimed to announce that she had to get to calculus class.  Too shocked to do anything other than go on autopilot, she grabbed her laptop and placed it in her book bag with the rest of her books.  She shouldered the bag, grabbed her keys, and ran off to class.

Jeremy Lightning

Its an interesting start, definitely. I am a fan of older muscle woman, it would be fun to see more highlights of Aunt Millie, how strong she was at her peak, how strong she was at 130 years old, how many men she could armwrestle at one time and win. Great story. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

Part II – Jimmy Dean

Wendy took her seat where she always sat, front row center.  In that spot, she knew the teacher would always look over her and never call on her.  The teacher was droning on and on.  About half way through the class, as she was writing down some notes, she noticed that her opal ring was glowing slightly.

She cupped her hand over the stone to confirm that it was indeed glowing ever so slightly.  She looked around the room and wondered who could be causing the ring to glow.  Every time she would glace backward, she would notice that Jimmy Dean was looking at her.  Whenever their eyes would meet, Jimmy would look away quickly.

Jimmy Dean was the resident genius on campus.  He was only 18 and already working on his Ph. D.   He was in this class as a teacher's assistant.  He usually just sat in the back of the class and offered assistance to anyone who needed it after the class.  He would also hold office hours at night, when he knew very few students would bother him since most college students were out having fun in the evenings, instead of thinking about calculus.

However, Wendy was concentrating on three other possible candidates.  Two of them were football players and the other was a wrestler.  After class, she made it a point to approach each of the three possible candidates throughout the day.  However, none of them seemed make the opal ring glow or swirl.

Wendy was planning on going out that evening with her best friend, but apparently the guy her friend had been pining over for the last semester finally asked her out on a date for that evening.  So Wendy, with nothing better to do, decided to see if Jimmy Dean could help her do her calculus homework.

When she came into Jimmy's office, she immediately noticed that it was meticulously clean, almost sterile.  There was a small desk with a large computer on it.  Most of the small room was taken up by a large long work table with neat stacks of papers on it.  Jimmy was intently working on the computer with headphones on and this back to the door.  After Wendy had taken a quick look at the room, Jimmy sat bolt upright and jumped up out of his chair, while spinning around in the same motion.  This caused him to lose his balance and hit his head on the long work table.

Wendy squeezed by the long table and knelt beside Jimmy.  "I'm so sorry!  I didn't mean to startle you.  Are you okay?"

Jimmy grasped his head in pain.  His face turned bright red in embarrassment and said, "Oh....I'm okay.  It's just no one ever comes to office hours."

They both stood up, his 6 foot even frail frame towering over Wendy's 5 foot even voluptuous body.  "Here,"  he said, "have a seat."  He offered Wendy his computer chair.  That is when Wendy noticed that it was the only chair in the room.  Wow, Wendy thought, he wasn't kidding when he said no one ever comes here.  He doesn't even have another chair in this room.

"So you're in that calculus class, right?  Your name is Wendy and you are currently getting a C+ in the class.  I guess you need some help.  What do you need help with?"

"How do you remember all of that?"

Jimmy blushed again.  "It's why they call me a genius.  They tried to calculate my IQ once, but I was off the charts.  I just remember everything I see and hear.  They say that my intelligence is almost superhuman.  But I am sure that is not what you came here to talk about."

Wendy grabbed her bag and started to take her book out when she noticed the ring was glowing AND swirling.  She stopped,  dropped her bag and looked up at Jimmy.  He was looking at her intently then looked away, just like earlier in the day in class.  "Did you hear me come in?" Wendy asked as she sat back up in her chair.

"No, I was listening to some music."

"How did you know I was here?"

"I sort of just sensed you."

Wendy thought for a moment and then said, "Well I really didn't come here to get help on calculus.  I really came here to see you."

"Really?" Jimmy squeaked.

Wendy stood up, took Jimmy by the arms, and guided him down to the chair as she said, "I have been wanting to approach you for  such a long time, but I have always been too nervous.  I find smart guys so hot, and you're the smartest guy I know."

Sitting down on the chair, Jimmy was still a little bit taller than Wendy.  "After today when I caught you staring at me all class long, I knew you liked me too."  She place her hands on the inside of his thighs and spread them open.  She started to walk between his legs until she was up against him.

Jimmy looked like a deer caught in the headlights.  "Don't worry, Jimmy, " Wendy cooed.  "Wendy will take care of everything."  She reached up to take the back of Jimmy's head, bent him down and kissed him full on the lips.  Based on how Jimmy was kissing her, she could tell that this was probably his first real kiss.

Poor baby, she thought.  I almost feel bad using him in this little experiment.  She broke of the kiss and whispered in his ear, "If you could change one thing physically about me, what would it be?"

"Nothing.  Your perfect to me,"  Jimmy replied.

"Oh, come on.  You mean there isn't one thing you would change?"

"Well, maybe you could be a little taller.  Taller than me."

"Hmmm....That's an interesting thought."  Wendy snaked her hand down and caressed his manhood though his jeans.  "Would you like it if I got tall for you?"

"Ahhh" was all he could mutter as his erection grew.

Wendy started to concentrate on growing taller.  She started to feel an energy envelope her.  It was a warm and pleasurable feeling.  She could sense that she was collecting the energy from Jimmy.  Then she started to grow.  She cupped his face with her hands and started to kiss him passionately.  The more passionately she kissed him, the more turned on Jimmy got and the faster she grew.

Jimmy was starting to stand up as her growth in height was forcing him up.  Up and up he stood until he was standing on his tip toes.  The sensations flooding Wendy was overwhelmingly erotic.  Her body was tingling as she grew and she was growing wet with excitement.  Wendy broke off the kiss and stopped concentrating on growing taller when she notice she was leaning over him.

Wendy took a step back and asked, "What do you think of me now?"

All Jimmy could do was stare at her as Wendy looked down at herself.  She was a skinny 6 foot 3 inches tall.  She noticed that while she grew taller, her mass seemed to stay the same.  So lost her voluptuousness and was as skinny as a string bean, skinner than Jimmy.  She had not ripped off her clothes because as she grew, her body got skinner.  Even her C/D cup breasts had shrunk to no cups.

Wendy frowned and pouted her lips.  "I'm tall, but I don't have my curves anymore.  Do you want me to get my curves back?"

Jimmy nodded.  "Well if you want me get my curves back, we had better take off our clothes."  Jimmy dropped to the floor and started to clumsily take off all of his clothes.  Wendy took off her clothes and stood naked until he was finished.  He jumped up and Wendy had to stifle a yelp.  Apparently, Jimmy wasn't only gifted in the intelligence department, he had a very large and now erect penis.

She stepped toward Jimmy, placed her hand on his chest and guided him on this his long table.  Papers flew on to the floor as he laid sprawled on the table.  "Watch," Wendy said. 

She dragged her hand down his body and grasped his manhood.  It jumped at her touch.  She took her other hand placed it on his erection.  It was still too big for her to handle.  She started to move her hands up and down Jimmy's long and ridged shaft.

Wendy could feel his energy flowing into her like a tidal wave.  Her knees almost buckled under the erotic sensations.  She closed her eyes as she concentrated on making her body more voluptuous again.  She could feel her chest expand and her arms and legs gain size.  The flow of energy increased as Jimmy's erection grew even longer.  She looked at herself and thought that she looked like her old self, only taller.

She released her grip on his erection and crawled on to the table.  She gasped as she inserted his long hard shaft into her womanhood.  She started slowly work herself up and down on his shaft.  Wendy didn't want to be over six feet tall, she concentrated on shrinking herself to only five foot seven inches.  Both the erotic rush of the change in body size and his cock filling her up more as she shrunk in size cause her to grind on him harder and faster.  In a screaming crescendo, she came and squeezed his cock hard with her vaginal muscles.  This caused Jimmy to come with her, his body shaking with the most intense orgasm he had ever had.

When they came out of their orgasmic revelry,  Wendy was panting hard.  She noticed that Jimmy had passed out.  Well that was one hell of away to lose your virginity, Wendy thought.  I think I ruined him for life!  Wendy got off the table and put her clothes on.  They looked like they were spray painted on to her as they hardly fit her new 5 foot 7 inch body.  She grabbed her stuff, turned out the lights, and walked back home.

To be continued in Part III