⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Hatour] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, July 31, 2007, 09:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japagreipe

Sibling rivalry can be such a beautiful thing :P. God I love how big they're getting. K+


hatour

188

End of the College and Summer Break

Catherine left Cancun and Billy remained with Quinn for the rest of Spring Break.  Billy was in one of two moods during the trip. One moment, he was in 7th heaven; reveling in the musculature and strength of Quinn.  The next moment, he was feeling guilty about coming between these two sisters.

When Billy returned to college from Cancun, he wrote an email to both Catherine and Quinn.  He said it was over, with both of them.  He had developed feelings of both love and lust for the two girls and could not stand that he had come between them.

Quinn and Catherine had both come to love Billy as well.  They loved being strong and muscular and they loved that it was him that inspired them to become the muscle goddesses they had become.  They talked with each other and came to a decision.

Catherine and Quinn emailed Billy and said that they understood how he felt.  They decided that they would workout hard for the rest of the school year and during the summer.  At the end of the summer, they would have one last contest to see who gets him.  The winner of that final contest will be the final winner.  Both girls agreed to not allow the result to come between them.

Billy agreed.  During this time, Catherine and Quinn would communicate with Billy on a daily basis.  They would tease him with hints to their progress, but not give him numbers or photographs.

Jeremy Lightning

Very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how big both girls get. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

I see hugeness in the horizon. Maybe instead of just getting one sister he'll somehow end up with both? K+

hatour

193

The Final Chapter - Part I

A week before Labor Day, Billy got an invitation to meet Catherine and Quinn at their home.  The time had come for them to settle who would get Billy once and for all.  He was also told to know his own measurements.

When Billy arrived at the sisters' home, he found a note on the front door.  "Billy," it read. "Go to the side of the house and go down into the storm shelter.  We will meet you down there in a moment.  Love, Quinn and Catherine."

Billy did as he was told.  When he arrived in the storm shelter, he saw that it was converted into a large gym with a great number of machines and free weights.  What amazed him were the weights that were in the gym.  They appeared to be abnormally heavy weights. They were a great number of them and were all over the room.

He noticed a chair in the middle of the room.  It faced the entrance of the converted gym.  There was another note on the chair.  "Billy," it read.  "Have a seat and we will be right there."  Billy sat down and waited.

After a couple of minutes, the lights in the room went off with the exception of the lights in front of the entrance of the gym.  Billy heard the doors of the storm shelter open and saw two people walk down the stairs and into the room.

The two people were Catherine and Quinn.  Catherine was wearing a red full length robe and Quinn was wearing a green full length robe.  The robes covered their bodies, but they could not hide the fact that they had both become much larger.

"Hello, Billy," Catherine said.  "I hope you enjoy what we have done for you."

"What are your measurements?" Quinn asked.

Billy replied, "I am still five foot nine inches tall (5' 9", 137 cm) but I now weigh 220 lbs (100 kg).  My neck is 14.5" (36.83 cm), chest 34" (86 cm), with a waist of 33" (84 cm).  My arms measure 18' (46 cm).  Finally, my thighs measure 25" (63.5 cm) with 16" (40.5 cm) calves."

"Not bad," Quinn responded.  "But we are much bigger." Quinn smiled.

"Who do you want to see first?" Catherine asked.

Billy took a coin out of his pocket and said, "Heads it's Catherine. Tails it's Quinn."  Billy flipped the coin in the air and caught it.  "Quinn."

Catherine moved out of the light and Quinn stood front and center in front of Billy.  Quinn began to speak as she began to untie her robe.  "As you know, I am 6' (183 cm) tall.  But I now weight 290 lbs (131.5 kg)  of solid muscle."  Her robe dropped to the floor and she was naked.

Billy was amazed that Quinn now looked like a male heavyweight bodybuilder.  Quinn raised her arms and flexed them.  "These are 24" (61 cm), a full 6" larger than yours."  Quinn then shook her thighs and flexed them hard.  "These are 35" (89 cm), a full inch larger than your chest.  My calves are 22" (56 cm)."  She then went into a lat spread.  "My chest is 56" (142.5 cm)."  Then she went into a most muscular. "And my neck is now 19" (48.5 cm)."  She relaxed her pose.  "I know I'm bigger than Catherine, so I know you will pick me."

Quinn walked out of the light as Catherine walked in to the light. "You aren't bigger everywhere, dear sister," Catherine replied.  Catherine began to untie her robe.  "As you know, I am 5' 11" (180 cm) tall.  But I now weight 280 lbs (127 kg)  of solid muscle."  Her robe dropped to the floor and she was also naked.

Billy was amazed that Catherine also looked like a male heavyweight bodybuilder.  Catherine raised her arms and flexed them.  "These are 23" (54.5 cm), almost bigger than your thighs."  Catherine then shook her thighs and flexed them hard.  "These are 33" (84 cm), a full inch larger than your waist.  My calves are 21" (53.5 cm)."  She then went into a lat spread.  "My chest is 60" (152.5 cm), a whole 4" larger than Quinn's."  Then she went into a most muscular. "And my neck is now 20" (51 cm), a full inch larger than Quinn's."  She relaxed her pose.

Quinn joined Catherine under the lights.  Quinn said, "Now we are going to do a pose down for you.  When we are done, you need to pick which one of us will be yours."

Japagreipe

Hoo boy. Those are some pretty impressive measurements. Also quite cliffhanger there. Need more! K+

Jeremy Lightning

Well, if Billy picks one, I'll definitely take the other one, doesn't matter which. I bet either girl can carry me around like a baby, throw me around like a stuffed animal. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

196

The Final Chapter - Part II

Catherine and Quinn started flexing in various bodybuilding poses.  That is when Billy noticed movement behind the two sisters.  A large shadow began to move forward.  The shadow entered the light and Billy's jaw dropped open and his eyes widened in disbelieve. 

Standing behind the two sisters was the largest woman he had ever seen.  She possessed the largest muscles he had ever seen, man or woman, and she hadn't even flexed yet!  She towered over them by a good six to five inches.  She had long wavy brown hair with red highlights and piercing clear blue eyes.  She wore a tiny black bikini top and thong bottom.

Billy couldn't help himself and he called out, "Show me your legs!"  Quinn, Catherine and the mystery woman started flexing their legs.  The mystery woman's legs were almost twice the size of the sisters.  In fact, her thighs were almost as large as their chests.  Billy estimated them to be 55" (140 cm).

"Double biceps!"  Billy called out.  All the women complied.  While the sister's arms were impressive, they looked like toothpicks compared to the new woman.  Again the mystery woman's arms were almost twice the size of the sisters.  While the mystery woman's legs were almost as big as the sister's chests, her arms were definitely larger than their legs.  Billy estimated them to be 40" (101.5 cm).

"Lat spread!" Billy called out in amazement.  Again the women complied.  The mystery woman was almost as wide as both sisters combined.  Billy estimated her chest to be 100" (254 cm) wide.

"Most muscular," Billy called out in excited wonderment.  The mystery woman crunched down in the pose and a large shadow descended on Catherine and Quinn.  The sisters were so into the posing that they had not noticed the large presence behind them until now.  They turned around and both fell over on their hard, muscular backsides.

Both sisters now looked up at the large woman with wide eyes and jaw open.  The most muscular pose exposed a neck that was 33" (63.5 cm), pecs the size of cinderblocks that were framed by 40" (101.5 cm) arms.  Billy ejaculated and he hadn't even touched himself!

"Mary?" Catherine cried out.

The mystery woman relaxed her pose and stood up to her full 6' 5" (195.5 cm) height.  "That's right," Mary replied.  "It's your little sister.  But compared to you two twigs, I don't think anyone would call me the little sister now."

"How? Why?" Quinn asked.

"Oh," replied Mary.  "Now you want to pay attention to me.  The little sister that you ignored and pretended that didn't exist.  I worshipped the both of you, but you never noticed me.  I started working out because both of you started working out, but you never noticed that I was already bigger and stronger than the both of you combined before I even lifted a single weight."

"I heard you both talk about Billy and how great he was.  I developed a crush on Billy as well, but I was too shy to introduce myself to him.  I channeled all my energy into getting bigger and stronger.  I felt sorry for him that he was stuck in the middle of your little rivalry.  Well he doesn't have to be stuck anymore because now he is going to have me."

"But you are too young for him, Mary," Catherine said.

"I'm about to start my freshman year in high school," Mary responded. "That is considered the age of consent in the state.  Besides, I'm not done with puberty yet.  Just imagine it, Billy.  If I am a 6' 5" (195.5 cm) 470 lb. (213 kg) rockhard muscle goddess now, just think of how big, hard, and muscular will be in a year...or in two years.  I'm getting excited just thinking about it.  And it looks like you are too."

"Now I believe the tradition you two have started is to armwrestle for Billy.  Shall we?"

Jeremy Lightning

Mary can have Billy, she's too tall for me anyway, I'll take Catherine and Quinn off his hands for him! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

Oh my. I didn't see that one coming. Now I'm very curious to know more about Marys strength. K+

hatour

199

The Final Chapter - Final Part

Mary turned on the lights to the entire gym and walked over to an industrial strength armwrestling table.  Mary got into position, but Catherine and Quinn had yet to move.  "What? Are you afraid that I am as strong as I look?  I tell you what.  Since I am going to take Billy from the both of you, I will armwrestle you both at the same time."

"You can't be serious," Quinn responded.  "You might be bigger than us, but you can't possibly be stronger than both of us combined."

Mary flexed her massive bicep and said, "Only one way to find out.  Besides, if you win, the two of you get to continue fighting over Billy."

Quinn and Catherine looked at each other and then nodded in silent agreement.  They got up and went to the armwrestling table.  Normally, Quinn and Catherine would look huge. But Billy was again flabbergasted about how Mary made them look like little children.  Catherine grasped both her hands on Mary's fist, preparing the pull against Mary's arm.  Quinn grasped both her hands on Catherine's hands, preparing to push against Mary's arm.

"Come over here and count us off, lover boy," Mary said.  Billy stood up and walked up to the armswrestling table.  He was standing across from Mary.  She was a head taller than him, even as she was hunched over in the armwrestling position.  Her massive presence was unsettling and arousing, all at the same time.  He felt completely enveloped by her presence. 

He placed his hands on the mound of hands.  Billy counted off "1...2...3!"  Immediately but slowly, Mary's hand started to be bent back.  Billy looked at Mary and she looked unconcerned.  "I knew you couldn't be that strong," Quinn said through clinched teeth. 

Right when Mary's fist was about the touch the table, Billy saw Mary's bicep jump and the arms stopped cold.  Mary looked at Billy in the eyes and smiled.  Then the arms started to slowly go back up. Catherine and Quinn were grunting with effort as the arms got back to center.  Mary didn't look like she was straining at all as she moved her two sisters down to defeat.  "Wow," Mary said.  "I'm disappointed in you two.  I thought you would have made me work a little harder than that, but I hardly got a pump in that contest."

Catherine and Quinn were panting heavily and staring daggers at Mary.  They observed that Mary was not winded at all. "Bull," Catherine replied.  "You know we are close to you in strength. After all, we almost beat you."

"I was just playing with you," Mary responded.  "Let me leave you no doubt that I am stronger than the two of you combined and to prove that you can never hope to catch up to me.  Let's see you and Quinn do your maximum bench press and I will lift your combined bench presses.  Would you like to see that, Billy?  Would you like me to show just how superior I am to my sisters in strength and power?"

Billy nodded yes.

Quinn was already loading up the bench press bar.  When she was finished, there was 900 lbs (408 kg) on the bar, just short of the men's bench press world record.  Quinn got on the bench while Catherine went to spot her.  Quinn lifted the bar off the rack, it went down to her chest, then she screamed as she slowly benched the weight.

When the weight went back on the rack, Catherine added an additional 100 lbs to make the total weight 1000 lbs (453.5 kg).  Catherine got on the bench while Quinn went to spot her.  Catherine lifted the bar off the rack, it went down to her chest, then she growled as she slowly benched the weight.

"Very impressive," Mary said.  "Why don't you just add another 1000 lbs to that to make it an even ton (907 kg).  I know that is slightly more than double your bench presses, but I like even numbers."  When the bar was loaded, it was bending slightly from the load.

Catherine and Quinn were behind the weight, in a position to spot Mary.  "Move out of the way, dear sisters," Mary said.  The sisters had a puzzled look on their face and moved out of the way.  Mary took her position behind the weight and grasped the bar.  Mary answered her sisters' puzzled look by saying, "I never said I would beat your combined bench presses with a bench press of my own, that would be too light for me."

Mary lifted the bar off of the rack and let it settle on her massive thighs.  Quinn, Catherine, and Billy gaped as Mary's biceps enlarged as she slowly curled the one ton (907 kg) weight.  Then she did it again.  On the third rep, Quinn cried out, "That's impossible!"

Mary stopped and said, "That's not impossible.  THIS is impossible."  Mary's entire body jumped in size and mass as she flexed her entire upper body.  For the first time, they saw strain on her face, but nothing was happening.

Billy's face went white.  He noticed that Mary's hands were starting to move apart at a glacial pace.  He pointed to the center of the bar and said, "Look."  Quinn and Catherine saw Billy was pointing to the center of the bar.  The bar was starting to get skinner.  Mary was pulling the bar apart!  The center got skinner and skinner as Mary's arms moved further and further apart until..."CLANG!"....Mary had pulled the bar apart into two pieces.

Mary was still holding up the two pieces, one in each hand, while panting.  Catherine and Quinn fell to their knees in complete defeat.  Meanwhile, Billy had let go with his second orgasm.

"I hope you have more for me, little man, because I can't let this pump go to waste," Mary said.  She went up to Billy.  She bent down and grabbed his jeans.  She tore them off of his body like tissue paper.  She bent down further and placed her right arm between his legs.  He could barely wrap his legs around her entire bicep!

Mary stood up and started to flex her biceps.  Billy's erection was back again!  The feeling of her steel hard bicep underneath her smooth and soft skin on the back side of his erection was amazing.  With just the power of her bicep, she was moving him up and down.  It wasn't long before he had his third orgasm and passed out.

The End

Jeremy Lightning

Great stuff, Mary is definitely the strongest, the most muscular, and the most dominant of the 3 sisters, and so young, she has a lot of room to grow and get stronger, if there's heavy enough weights out there to challenge her muscles. Of course, she could probably use cars and trucks for working out if the weight plates run out. Great seeing you back writing again, Hatour, you still got it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Greatguy87

Great story. Mary should be 18 though. Guessing the twins were 18 since they were seniors.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DrawV

This one was on my HDD

Kathleen
by Hatour
___________________________

Kathleen loses fat, gains muscle
(Update: 14/12/1997)
___________________________

    Hi.  My name is Kathleen.  It all began after the Yankees lost to
Cleveland in the first series of the playoffs.  I remember that because
my dad, George Steinbrenner, was pissed off and did not talk to us when
we drove home.  For those of you are not familiar with professional
baseball, my father is the principle owner of the New York Yankees.

The next day I had my annual physical.  The doctor went on to give me
his usual speech about my weight.  You see, at 5' 10", I was taller
than the average woman.  However, I weighed 320 lbs. of fat.  He said
that at my height and with my medium frame, I should weigh between 142
lbs. and 156 lbs., half as much as I weigh now.  He talked about how at
my current weight, I would be dead by the time I reach 35 years old.
That was a disturbing idea at 21 years old, but I ignored him as usual.

     My dad had hired a driver to take me to the doctor and back.  When
my doctor was done with his speech, I got back into my car.  After a
while, I realized that we were going a way that I was not familiar
with.  I asked him if he knew were he was going, and he said he was
taking a shortcut.  Awfully long shortcut I said.  That's when he
stopped the car on the side of the road.  The man got out of the car.
He was new and I did not recognize him.  He opened the back door were I
was sitting.  Then I noticed that he was holding a truncheon.  He hit me
on the head with it and I blacked out.

     I woke up in a room with no windows.  I deduced that it was a
basement because on the other end of the room, there were stairs leading
up.  I was no longer in my shirt and pants that I was wearing.  Instead,
I was wearing baggy gray sweatpants and sweatshirt.  The sweats were so
big, my fat didn't even fill them out.  I was chained to the wall by
four chains.  They were attached with shackles on my feet and wrists.  I
was able to move about the room, but I was stopped short at the stairs.

     The man who had driven me finally came down the stairs holding a
tray of food.  I see you've woken up he said.  Here, have something to
eat.  He handed me the tray he was carrying.  I took it and ate
ravenously.  I see the pig needs to eat said a second man who had come
down the stairs unnoticed.  I stopped to shot him a dirty look than
continued to eat.  Jake, go back upstairs said the second man.  Jack did
as he was told, followed by the second man.

     When I was finished I took a look at the room again.  It was a pig
sty.  I scavenged about the reasonably sized room.  I was looking for a
television, a radio, something to keep me from going insane.  Or maybe
they were stupid enough to leave an old phone down here or something
that I could use to escape.  Then I hit my foot on a solid object.  I
cleared the newspapers and I found a 10 lb. plate.  When I had cleaned
up the area, there was a dismantled workout bench, a 40 lb. bench press
bar with clips, and two 10 lb. bars with clips, and about 200 lbs. worth
of plates.

     That's when Jack come back down with another tray of food.  The
time just flew by and I was reminded of my hunger.  Jack watched me
eat.  What I asked irritably.  Nothing he said and continued to watch.
You know, he said, you have nothing to worry about.  We will take care
of you.  We don't want to hurt you.  Once your father pays the $10
million ransom we will release you.  So please don't try to escape or my
brother will hurt you.

     I take it that these were your brothers than I asked Jake.  Yea,
but he goes to a gym now.  I forgot we left it down here.  You can use
it if you want.  It would be good for you to lose some weight.  Oh no, I
thought, even my kidnapper is going to tell me to lose weight.  JACK !!
came a voice from upstairs.  Get the dishes and get the hell up here!
Jack did as his brother said.

     I was alone again, dreadfully alone.  Some time had passed and I
was getting bored.  Oh what the hell, I thought.  I might as well give
this weight lifting thing a try.  Its not like I'm doing anything right
now.  I put the bench back together and placed the long bench press bar
on the rack.  I laid down on the bench and it groaned under my weight.
I thought it might collapse, but it didn't.  I grabbed the bar and
lifted it up.  I pushed it up and down four times.  WOW!! I thought.  I
did not know I could lift that much.  There must be some muscle under
all this fat after all.

     Jack came down with dinner.  Good, he said, I'm glad you decided to
workout some.  At least you can do something positive out of this
experience.  I can get you a scale if you want.  I took the tray from
him and ate.  Well, I'll get you one anyway, he said as he went up the
stairs.  And you better get some sleep, its late.

     After I was finished, I was feeling tired, so I fell asleep.  When
I woke up, I was sore under my breasts and in my arms.  But it sort of
felt good.  Breakfast was already in the room, next to a scale, tape
measure, a pad, a pencil, and a book.  The book was about weight
training.  I read it from cover to cover.  I learned how to do all the
exercises and what they worked.  I started to write down what my routine
would be; chest, shoulders, and triceps the first day; legs, biceps,
and back the second day; and rest the third day.  I planned to do
push-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups everyday, if I could.

     When I was finished, Jack came down with my lunch.  Here's lunch,
he said.  Great, I replied, Thanks for the book and all.  No problem.
It was just collecting dust up here.  Good luck, he said.  He grabbed
the tray and was about to go upstairs.  Jack, I asked?  What?  Why are
you being so nice and helping me out?  JACK!!! came a voice upstairs, If
you told once, I told you a thousand times!!!!! Don't talk with her.
Now get up here!  Jack left.

     I noticed the food was all healthy.  It had a lot of protein and
carbohydrates, yet it had very little fat.  Jack was so nice.  I bet
this was all his brothers idea.  I doubt Jack had the backbone to stand
up to him.  Well, if I get stronger, maybe I'll be able to take Jack's
brother on.  I started to laugh, ya right!

     A week passed and I was happy with myself.  My sweatpants were
looser and I had lost an incredible thirty pounds to weigh 290 lbs.  I
was getting strong too.  I was bench pressing 100 lbs. for reps,
squatting the full 200 lbs., and curling 50 lbs.  I was doing close to
100 sit-ups, 30 push-ups and ten pull-ups.  I wasn't using the tape
measure though.  I didn't think there was any reason to measure myself.

    Jack was excited for me.  He would sometimes sneak me a protein
shake that his brother drinks.  Jack also kept track of my progress.
I'll see if I could get you some more weights for your squats, he said
Thanks, I replied.  He stared at me.  What?, I asked.  Your dad hasn't
done anything yet, he stated.  Don't worry, he'll pay you, I said.  I
hope so,  because my brother is getting pissed.  He might do something
rash.  But don't worry about that,  keep working.  With that he left.

    The next day, I saw another 200 lbs. of weights in the room.  Jack
said he sneaked it down.  Don't let my brother see, he said concerned.
Don't worry, he won't, I said.  I leaned over and kissed him.  He smiled
and ran up the stairs.  That felt good.  I've never kissed anyone
before.  Oh well, better get back to my workout.

    Another week had passed and I had leveled off at 250 lbs., but I
could tell that my waist was getting much smaller.  My breasts, which I
thought I would lose some due to my weight loss, was staying the same,
but was a little higher.  That made me happy.  I was now bench pressing
200 lbs., squatting 350 lbs., and curling 75 lbs.  I was doing 200
sit-ups, 78 push-ups, and 50 pull-ups.

    Jack was almost giddy every time he saw me.  Especially if he saw me
working out.  He was so happy for me.  I must admit, I was starting to
fall in love with him.  He had taken the weight lifting book back from
me so I did not how strong I was getting.  But I kept plugging away,
working harder and harder.  I decided I would step it up and start doing
a full body workout everyday.

    A week and a half passed by and I could hear yelling and fighting
upstairs.  My sweat soaked my sweats as I was curling my 120 lb.
dumbbells.  My biceps were straining the sleeves of my sweatshirt.  I
had already figured out that I was muscular and very strong, and I liked
it.  I didn't know how much fat I had on me because I now weighed 330
lbs., ten pounds more than I started.

    Jack came down with a black eye.  Time to level with you, he said.
Your dad refused to pay.  My brother is going to beat the shit out of
you.  I thought he might resort to this, that's why I left the stuff
down here, so you can get strong.  Don't worry, I said.  I'll take care
of him.  I said this to calm Jack down.  I knew that I now loved him.  I
wasn't sure how big his brother was, but I know I could give him a run
for his money.

    Jack's brother started lumbering down the stairs.  I put the weights
down and started the wrap one of my chains around my arm.  Jack's
brother had not been down in the basement since that first day, so he
did not know what I was doing, or what I was capable of.  I wasn't sure
what I was capable of.

    Jack's brother what a 6' 4'' behemoth.  OK you fat pig!! He yelled,
Your dad won't pay, so know your face is gonna pay!  If you think you
can, I said.  This froze him, then he started to laugh.  You think
that's funny?  What do you think I've been doing down here?  I've
pumping iron and I've gotten strong^#REAL STRONG!  He continued to
laugh.  Here, watch.  I held out my left arm out straight, the arm that
I had wrapped the chain around.  I started to flex my arm.  The chains
resisted, but I continued.  I started to sweat as my bicep was slowly
pushing up against the chain.

    There was a groaning sound.  I looked to see Jack with a raging hard
on through his pants.  This turned him on?  YES! I thought.  I must show
him what I'm made of.  I redoubled my effort.  The chain snapped with a
loud CHING!!  I continued to flex my arm until it reached its peak.  A
ripping sound was heard as my sweatshirt sleeve could take no more.

    I looked at my bicep.  MY GOD! it was BIG!  The bicep peak was above
my line of sight.  My biggest surprise was that there was not an inch of
fat on me.  I shuddered as a wave of pleasure shook me.  I was getting
turned on.  I had to see what I looked like.  I ripped my sweats off to
reveal a hard muscular body that would shame Dorian Yates.  I had a thin
waist, large breasts that had not shrunk at all, and not an inch of fat
on me.  My thighs were bigger that my waist and pulsated with every
move.  I gave a most muscular pose and every muscle flexed hugely.

    Jack's brother was awestruck.  He could not believe that the ^#fat
pig^# had become a muscular goddess that had bigger muscles than he had.
He rushed me and gave a roundhouse punch with all his weight into it.
It landed square at my abs.

A sickening CRACK was heard.  I checked myself.  I didn't even feel it.
Jack's brother did.  He was on the floor holding his wrist.  I hadn't
even flexed my abs and I broke his hand.  Just imagined if I had flexed
them, I taunted.  With that, I flexed my abs.  A row of golf ball sized
abs rose from my stomach.  Another wave of pleasure hit me.  OH GOD!

    OH GOD! Was muttered at the same time by both Jack and I.  I stepped
over Jack's brother and stood in front of him.  I stood eye to eye with
him.  I grabbed his pants and underwear with one had and ripped them off
him.  His hard on was still there in full salute.  Take me!! I yelled.
He started to insert himself when I grabbed his ass and lifted him in
me.  I pumped him harder and faster as he kissed my shoulders and neck.
He was holding onto my biceps and they got bigger and bigger as I pumped
him up and down and up and down.

    We yelled in unison as waves of pleasure enveloped us both.  When we
came down from our orgasm, Jack's brother was gone.  We never saw him
again.  I said Jack's brother kidnapped me and that Jack rescued me.
That satisfied my dad and the police.  Me and Jack got married and still
live in the house I was trapped in.  I continue to grow and grow to this
day.


THE END

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login