⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Hatour] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, July 31, 2007, 09:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

^-^
Stories in this collection:

My Polish Ally

Judge Trilogy I-II-III

Sibling Rivalry





My Polish Ally
by Hatour

So I and a couple of guys in my unit were grabbing some food from the chow hall.  It sucked being stationed in Afghanistan, but at least we weren't stuck in a forward operating base.  I guess being an MP instead of a grunt has its privileges.  So this meant that we got to have a decent three meals a day and access to decent facilities for R and R.

But to get back to the story, I was eating camel burger with some guys from my unit when one of them practically spit this food out of his mouth.  "Dude, that is one tall chick!" my buddy said.

I looked up and saw a face floating above all the heads in the chow hall.  She had her dyed-blond hair up in a bun.  She had high cheek bones to go along with her strong jaw.  Her clear blue eyes looked around as though everyone around were beneath her.  The rest of her features were quite plain.

"Dude, you mean that one fat chick," my other buddy said.  When the crowd in front of her cleared, you could clearly see that she was as wide as at least two people.  Her sleeves were the size of a fat man's legs and her pant legs looked as wide as parachute pants.  My buddy continued, "Damn, the Polish Army don't have no standards, do they?"

They continued the snicker and make rude remarks.  I didn't join in because I had noticed something that they had not.  As I watched her work her way through the food line and then settle down to her seat, noticed the subtle movements in her pants and blouse sleeves.  If I didn't know any better, I thought I saw the sleeves and pants grow tight every time she flexed her arms or legs.  I shook my head from time to time, thinking to myself, "It has to be fat.  There is no way a person, let alone a woman is that muscular."

As my buddies and I got up to go, I noticed that she watched us leave.  I don't know if she knew that my buddies were making fun of her.  But our eyes did meet once as I passed by her table and she did smile.  And when I say that our eyes met, I mean I was looking at her at the same eye level while I was walking and she was seated.

We didn't see her again at the chow hall.  The Coalition forces rarely used the same chow hall as us because they were stationed on the other side of the base.  We only usually saw them when they got to the base and when they left.

After a couple of months, my assignment changed.  Instead of guarding the entry gate, I was assigned to one of the guard towers that surrounded the base.  Unfortunately my tower was located on the complete other side of the base.  The change of scenery was good, not to mention that the work was a lot less dangerous.  However, it seriously cut into my workout time. 

On my way to the tower, I would often pass one of the coalition gyms.  One of the interesting things I noticed about it was that it was always empty.  It may have been because of the hours I was working, but on the US side of the base the gyms were being used all the time, day and night.  So I decided that in order to get back some of my workout time, I would go use that gym.

I just got off work and walked into the coalition gym.  I was empty as usual.  I went to the locker area, placed my gear in the lockers, and changed into some workout clothes.  I wandered into the main gym area and looked at all the equipment.  It was well stocked with all the equipment you could ever want.  I also noticed that the plates were very heavy.  There seemed to be a lot of 100 lb and even 250 lbs plates.  What a shame it went to waste! 

I noticed the squat rack had a barbell on it with six of the 100 lb weights on each side.  I started to walk to it when heard someone enter the gym.  I turned around and saw the large Polish woman from the chow hall.  She looked at me and said something in Polish.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," I said.

"Are you to being here?" she asked, in broken English.

"Sorry.  I just noticed that this gym is always empty and thought I could just come in a workout.  If that is okay with you," I replied.

She looked at me as if she was trying to decide something.  "Okay," she finally said.  "But no make fun of me.  Commander of my unit says I am only one allowed to work out here because others make fun."

"Deal.  Besides I wouldn't make fun of someone who squats that much weight," I said, pointing to the weight on the squat rack.

"Squat?" she asked.

I made the squatting motion and she smiled.  She walked to the weight and said, "Like this?"  She placed the weight on her shoulders and squatted all the way down, then stood straight up.  She was smiling at me as though it was nothing.

"Yes," I said, "Very impressive."

"I no squat this weight.  It's too light," she says.  I looked at the weight and do some quick math in my head, 1200 lbs of plates plus 45 lb bar equals 1245 lbs.  That is five pounds lighter than the world record.  She sees from my expression that I don't believe her.  So she proceeds to do 10 more squats very quickly.

My jaw opens in disbelief.  When she is finished, I ask her, "Then what do you use that weight for?"

"This," she replied.  She changed the grip on the bar and begins to military press the 1245 lb. weight.  My legs go weak and I sit down on the nearest bench.  It is truly an amazing sight.  I watch her complete one set of five and places the bar back on its rests.  "That good warm-up."

Warm-up?  Geez!  "This is usually time when making fun begins." She said.

"Make fun?" I said.  "You're amazing! How can anyone make fun of you?"  She gives me another look of thought.  She looks me up and down to see if I am for real.  She stops half way down and smiles at me.  I look at what she is looking at I noticed that I had a pop tent in my shorts.  Her strength had given me a hard on and I didn't even notice!

"You not make fun because you like," she replied.  "You like strong woman?"  I blushed a deep crimson red and looked away.  "No need answer. I know.  If you like strong woman, you will love me.  Let me change to workout clothes and show you."

She walked to the locker area.  The lockers blocked my view of her body.  All I could see was her head over the lockers.  She came back around the lockers and nearly fell off my seat!   She was wearing a workout tank top and mini biker shorts that looked painted on.

She looked like the Incredible Hulk, only bigger!  Her traps were high and wide, framing a thick and powerful neck.  They led to her shoulders that looked like bowling balls.  Her arms that were relaxed at her sides looked as big as Mr. Olympia's thighs.  Her chest was wide and thick.  She had no breast tissue, but who needs breasts when your chest protrudes out a full foot from your body.  Under the shadow of her Herculean chest was a cobblestone patchwork of abdominal muscles.  She didn't have a six pack, she had a 12 pack!

Her massive upper body tapered down to a skinny waist, only to erupt outward again.  The effect was that she looked like a huge X.  Her thighs were monstrous, easily bigger then her waist.  Each muscle in her thigh looked as big as my torso!  Her calf muscles were almost as big as her arms.  I let a small moan escape my lips and she smiled.  "If you like me now, wait till I get bigger after lifting weights."

The muscle titan walked to the bench press.  She proceeded to place three 250 lb weights and one 100 lb weight on each side.  With the bar, that was total of 1745 lbs.  "Wow!  I can't wait to see you bench that!"

"Sorry, English not good.  Bench?"  I made a bench press motion and she smiled again.  She got on the bench and placed her hands under the bar.  She hefted the weight up, then let it the weight down as her chest rose to meet it.  She then raised the weight up.  She looked at me and continued to smile as she lifted the weight up and down 20 times.  "You like?" she asked, not even breathing hard.

"Oh yes, me like!"

"Then you like this more."  She got up and stood behind the weight.  She grasped the bar and lifted it up off the rack. No, I thought.  There is now way she is that strong!  But she was.  She started to curl the massive weight.  This time it was her biceps that leapt to attention as the weight rose to meet her huge chest.  When she completed the rep, she did another, and another, until she did seven.

She placed the weight back on the rack and shook out her arms.  For the first time, it looked like her muscles were taxed.  They looked even bigger as the blood was rushing to her arms, giving her the start of a pump.

"How is this possible?" I asked.

"I come from family of strongman and woman from circus.  I am largest in family and strongest.  Want to see parts of act?"

I nodded.  She walked around the gym collecting various objects.  She placed them at her feet.  They were an M-16 bullet, two billiard balls, and a piece of rebar. 

"First you measure."  It was amazing to measure this goddess of muscle.  I stood up and was staring straight into her massively muscled chest.  She proceed to flex every muscle and I recorded the following measurements. Height: 6' 5" Neck: 28" Arms: 30" Chest: 72" Waist: 35" Thighs: 40" and Calves: 25"

I sat back down on the bench and watched her go to work.  She took the bullet and separated it from the casing.  She placed the lead bullet lengthwise between her forefinger and thumb and squeezed down. Slowly, but steadily, the bullet was squeezed flat.  Then she moved her fingers back and forth until she rubbed a hole in the flat metal disk!  She flipped the small metal disk to me.  I was warm to the touch!

"Do you know how much pounds to crush billiard ball?" I shook my head no.  "10,000 pounds."  She took a billiard ball in each and squeezed.  Two clouds of dust instantaneously erupted from her hands.  She opened them and nothing but powder fell to the floor.

"Do you know how much pounds to bend rebar?" I again shook my head no.  "90,000 pounds."  She picked up the rebar and placed a hand at both ends.  Then she bent it in half.  Her chest and arms didn't even move.  It's like her muscles didn't even register any effort, or as much effort as you folding a piece of paper.

She reached to her left and grabbed an Olympic weight lifting bar.  "Do you know how much pounds to bend Olympic weight lifting bar?"  I shook my head no slowly.  "200,000 pounds."  She grabbed both ends.  Then her chest and arms jumped as she started to slowly bend the Olympic bar in half.  When she was finished, she dropped the bar on the ground and smiled.  She was breathing a little hard and you can tell this time that this took a little bit of effort for her.

At this point I was sporting a huge hard on and it was beginning to hurt.  She walked up to me, placed her hands under my arm pits, and lifted me up to her face, kissing me passionately.  I started to feel her arms.  My lord her biceps were so big, even one of her two bicep heads was larger than my one hand!  I couldn't even attempt to squeeze them because I could not get a grip.  I moved up to her traps.  They were larger than both my hands combined.  But I was able to try squeeze them, but they were harder than steel!

She stopped kissing me and said, "I only show next part to special people.  Do you want me to show you?"

"Oh God, yes," I replied.

"Then take off pants and pleasure yourself while I do next two acts.  If you can't last until end, you can't last with me and will never see you again."

As I took off my pants, she went and grabbed an Olympic weight collar used to hold weight in place on the bar.  She walked up to me as I started to stroke myself.   Then she turned around and dropped her workout shorts.  I was looking up at her glorious striated ass.  Each one was bigger than my head!  She then placed the collar between her butt cheeks and squeezed down.  The collar relented and was crushed flat.  But she didn't stop there.  She started to flex her butt cheeks up and down, the striations on her butt tearing into the collar.  Unconsciously, my stroking went in time with her butt flexes.  Eventually, the two flat pieces of metal fell from her ass with loud clangs.

"Ready for finish or are you finished?" she asked, as she turned around.  I don't know how, but I still didn't blow my load.  "Mmmm, you nice and large.  I hope you can make it through last act."  She grabbed new Olympic weight lifting bar.  But instead of gripping each end, she placed her palms at the ends of the bar.  Lord she had a huge arm span!  She looked straight at me with a look of determination.  Then her chest leapt forward almost six inches, but nothing happened.  Her arms started to grow as blood was filling her muscles with much needed energy.  Her traps even grew.  Then, before my wide, disbelieving eyes, her hands started to move together.  Her chest seemed to be erupting from her body as the Olympic bar was slowly being compressed.  She took a deep breath and redoubled her efforts.  Her top ripped from her body as it could no longer contain the mammoth chest and traps of this mountain of muscle.  Her pecs, now two feet from her chest was touching the now two foot long bar.  She continued to compress the bar slowly until her hands meet.

The now metal disk fell to the floor with a loud clang.  She was panting heavily looked like a monster of muscle.  She stood up and I couldn't even see her face because her pecs and traps had grown so large from the effort.  She bent down and looked at me with a look of animal lust in her eyes.  The act had turned her on as much as it had me.  I don't know how, but I hadn't blown my load yet.

She ran to me, bent over, placed a hand on each butt cheek and rammed me to the hilt into her wet vagina.  Then she clamped down on me, hard.  I was going to scream, but she released one hand from my butt and rammed my head into her rock hard pecs.  With her one hand she was ramming me in and out of her.  I was the best mix of pleasure and pain I had ever experienced.  It didn't take long for her to climax.  She raised her hands in the air and screamed, holding me up with just her inner muscles, as we came together.

She released her grip and I fell to the floor, where I promptly passed out.

The End


Jeremy Lightning

Wow, man, you got a great story there, you don't write so much anymore, but when you do, you really do! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

Judge Trilogy I - Judge, Jury, and Executioner
By Hatour

Judge Harrison just entered her chambers.  She had recessed for lunch and was walking to the restroom behind her desk in order to change out of her robes and into a more suitable outfit to go across the street and grab a bit to eat.  Before she could reach her desk, the door opened.

With great haste, a young man with a gun came flying in and locked the door behind him.  He took the key from out of the door and placed it in his pocket.  He then went to the windows and dropped the blinds.  That is when he noticed Judge Harrison, frozen, standing in front of the desk.

"Wow, your one fat bitch!" the criminal spat out, as he raised his gun and pointed it at her.  Judge Harrison did indeed completely fill out her judges robs.  She even filled out the arms of the robes, with is quite rare since they are very large.  As he was done looking her over, a smile came over his face.  "Well you know what fat bitches are good at?  Giving head.  Come over here, Judge!" he sneered the last sentence.

She walked up to him, all the while the criminal kept the gun pointed at her.  "Damn you are one big, bitch!  You must really be good at blowjobs!"  Judge Harrison really wasn't that tall, but at 5'9" she was taller than the average woman.  The fact that the criminal was a skinny 5' 4" made her almost tower over him.

"On your knees."  The judge hesitated.  "I said on your knees, bitch!" he yelled.  She slowly got down on her knees.  She could tell that this was exciting him as she could clearly see his small erection through his pants.  The criminal placed the gun on the judge's head and said, "Now take out my cock and sucking like your life depends on it."

She did as she was told.  As she was getting into a rhythm, the sensations were starting to get the better of the criminal.  His head began to bend back and he closed his eyes.  The judge felt the gun leave her head as his arm began to point downward, lost in the sensations.

That's when Judge Harrison struck.  She grabbed the gun and shoved the criminal.  The skinny criminal flew across the room.  The judge stood up and held the gun in front of her.  "Now it's my turn to have some fun," said the judge.  "But I need to take care of this gun first."

She held the handle of the handgun in one hand and the barrel in the other.  The sleeves of her robes became taught as she proceeded to bend the gun barrel upward with no other apparent effort.  She showed him the gun and dropped it to the floor.

The criminal got up to his feet and ran to the door.  He got out the key and just before he got it into the key hole, his feet left the ground.  Judge Harrison grabbed the criminal by the back of his shirt, and lifted him up with one arm.  She took the key from his hand threw him across the room again, into a bookcase.

The judge takes the key and places it lengthwise between her thumb and forefinger.  She bends the key in two and tosses it over her shoulder.

"This is impossible!" cried out the criminal.  "How can such a fat bitch be so strong?"

"I'll show you fat!" she spat.  She took off her judges robe.  The criminals jaw hit the floor the same time that the judge's rob did.  The judge wasn't fat, she was a mountain of muscle.  She looked to be carved out stone.  She raised up her arms and gave a mighty flex.  Her biceps and triceps erupted with mass and size.  The peak of each arm rose above her head.

She then powered down into a most muscular.  Her upper body expanded to almost twice its size.  Her massive meaty pecs crinkled with striations as they pushed outward.  They fought for space as her gargantuan arms came into contact with pecs that could overflow a DD cup bra.  Her traps rose up past her ears in order to complete the picture.  She looked like a wall of rock hard muscle.

She finished her flex and walked over to him.  The criminal got to his feet and threw a punch at her midsection.  A thud was heard and his fist bounced off her pool ball sized abs.  He hadn't noticed how large, hard and defined her midsection was as he was paying too much attention to her oversized arms and pecs.  He threw another punch with the same result.  He continued to punch her, while she hardly felt a thing.  Finally getting bored, the judge grabbed his hand in midswing.

"Now it's time for me to deliver my verdict.  Death by pain" said the judge.  Popping and crackling sounds are heard as Judge Harrison compresses the hand of the criminal.  He screams out in pain as his hand is squeezed into a blood pulp by the judge's vice like grip.

With her other hand, she grabs the criminal by his neck and lifts him up like he weighs nothing.  "I could just crush your neck now and put you out of your misery," the judge says.  She started to squeeze ever so slightly.  Popping can be heard as his neck begins to be compressed.  "But that would let you off too easy.  You need to experience more pain!"

Judge Harrison puts the criminal down and puts her arm around his waist and lifts him up.  She looks over to the side and notices a mirror.  She smiles and starts to get a little excited as she can see that her arms are as big as his entire torso.  "Now we are going to try a little experiment," she tells the criminal.  "I am going to see if I have enough muscle control to break only one rib at time."  The criminal begins to sob in fear.  This only adds to the judge's excitement.

The judge gives her right arm a slight twitch, not even a flex.  A snap is heard and the criminal cries out in pain.  "Shhhh," says the judge, as she takes his head and wedges it into her muscle cleavage.  She twitches her left arm and is rewarded with another snap.  This time the criminal's cry of pain is silent.  However, the vibrations of his scream could be felt in her pecs and made her wet.  She started to increase the tempo...Snap! Crack! Crack! Snap! Until there were no more ribs to break.

"No!" she whispered in blood lust.  "There must be more."  She felt his weak sobs in her chest and she smiled.  She removed her arms from the bruised and battered torso of the criminal, but he did not fall.  His head was wedged so far into her muscular cleavage that her pecs alone were hold him up.  She turned forward the mirror and flexed her pecs.  More crunching was heard as her hard pecs snapped his nose and his jaw was pulverized.

When she was done with her pec flex, her hands ended up on either side of the criminal's hips.  "Time to end it in the area at which it began," said the judge.  She squeezed her hands together and his pelvis crumbled under her superior strength. 

She stretches her arms back and the broken body of the criminal falls down to the ground.  What lays before her on the ground hardly even looks like the body of a human being anymore.  She walks to the bookcase that is in front of the body and topples it over the body.

"Hopefully the cops will believe that the bookcase did all that damage," thought the judge.  "They should take my word for it, after all."  She walked over to her judges robes and pulls them on.  The robes are quite snug now as her muscles have become pumped after their light exercise.

She goes to her desk, grabs her spare door key, and unlocks the door.  A lone police officer walks in and asks, "Are you alright?  We are looking for an escaped convict and I just heard a noise in your office."

"Oh I'm okay," Judge Harrison replied.  "He came into my office and before he could get to me, I was able to tip that bookcase on to him.  I think he was crushed to death."

The police officer walks to the bookcase and looks under it.  "I'll say he is.  It looks like his body was put through a trash compactor," said the officer.  She smiled as his words of her handy work almost made her orgasm.

The police officer looked around the room and noticed the gun with the bent barrel.  "What is this?" asked the police officer, as he picked up the gun and held it up to her.  "Damn," she thought to herself, "I knew I forgot something."  She simply raised her hands up and shrugged.  However, this simple movement had been too much for her robe's sleeves to take, as her biceps erupted through the fabric.

The police officer just stared at the judges fully exposed muscular arms with disbelief.  The awkward silence led the judge to look down at the now erect member of the police officer.  She smiled and sauntered up to him.  She looked up into his eyes and said, "I'll show you if you promise not to tell."

"I promise," whispered the police officer. 

She took the gun from him and proceeded to bend the gun back into shape.  "If you keep this between the two of us," said the judge as she grabbed him between his legs and grasped his butt, "I would very, very grateful."  She punctuated each very by lifting him off the ground with her one arm.

The police officer nodded.  The case was ruled a crushing death by the bookcase and police officer was rewarded.

The End

DEA

As a big fan of brutal stories of that kind I´m almost sure I read during the years nearly all of them... and tell me if I´m wrong, Hatour, this is your first gory story, am I right?
Anyway thanks for that a lot and please carry on.

K+

hatour

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... and tell me if I´m wrong, Hatour, this is your first gory story, am I right?

I did write a story called Jack and Diane where Diane beat up Jack's brother, but this is the first truely gory story that wrote.

hatour

Judge Trilogy II - Judged for Her Children
By Hatour

Janet Hoyt sat in the judge's chambers with her attorney.  The judge had called her into his chambers to discuss the matter of who would retain custody of her four children.  She sat there nervously in silence, with a look of worry on her face.  They were waiting for the judge to finish up in the private restroom, to the right and behind his desk. 

While she was waiting, she noticed that the judge's computer was on.  She could see what was on the monitor off of the reflection of the glass that covered rows of books just behind the judge's desk.  On the monitor she could see that the judge had a website dedicated to muscular woman up.  Her look of worry turned into a smile.

"Mr. Jamison," Mz. Hoyt said.  "Do you mind if I handle this discussion with the judge alone?"

"I would not recommend that, Mz. Hoyt," the attorney replied.  "You should always be represented by counsel when you go before the judge."

"I know.  I just want to show him how sincere I am."  The attorney was about to counter when Mz. Hoyt said, "Look.  Just give me a couple of minutes alone with him.  Go down to the café and if I need your help, I'll call you.  OK?"

The attorney gave her a look of disapproval, but acquiesced.  Once the attorney left, Mz. Hoyt got up and locked the door of the office.  She returned to her seat just as the judge was returning from the bathroom.

"Where is Mr. Jamison?" asked the judge.

"I asked him to leave.  I wanted to hear what you had to say alone," replied the mother.

"And Mr. Jamison was okay with that?"

"He works for me and he does as I say."

"Okay.  Have it your way."  The judge sat his 6 foot, 200 lb. frame into his chair and began to speak.  "Mz. Hoyt, I called you in here today to discuss your ability to have custody of your children.  To be honest with you, I don't know if you would be a good role model for your children.  Just look at you.  To call you morbidly obese would be kind.  How tall are you, 5 foot 5 inches?  You have to weigh at least 300 lbs.  You can't possibly have the energy to raise four children.  So how can I possibly award you the children?"

Mz. Hoyt took it all in.  When the judge finished there was a long pause.  "Well?" he asked.

Mz. Hoyt stood up.  She was wearing a dress that is commonly referred to as a moo moo.  Her arms stretched its sleeves so that the dark blue material started to look a lighter shade of blue.  Her large breasts tented the dress in front of her so that it did not touch anything until it stopped just above the ground.  She looked on the desk and noticed a small bust of former Chief Supreme Court Justice John Marshall that was made of brass to her left.

"Can a morbidly obese woman do this?" asked Mz. Hoyt.  She grabbed the bust and placed the head between her hands.  Her breasts leapt up and the sleeves of her dress turned a lighter shade of blue as her arms expanded.  The head began to compress as she applied pressure to it.  When her hands met, her breast came back down and her sleeves got smaller, but not as small as they were originally.  She placed the bust back on the desk and took a couple of steps backward.  "And that was easy," the mother quipped.

The judge's eyes bugged out of his head as he watched the fat woman before him crush his statue's head flat with no apparent effort.  "How is that possible?" asked the judge.

"I'll show you." replied Mz. Hoyt.  She put both her arms out to her sides and started flex her arms up and down.  With each flex, her arms grew.  With each flex, the blue cloth covering her arms got lighter.  The size of her arms was staggering.  They were easily bigger than her head and above her eye sight, and yet they continued to grow.  She started to grunt and was rewarded with the sound of tearing cloth.  The dress had given up its fight to contain the large girth of her arms.
She smiled at her arms, kept them flexed, and then looked over at him.  His mouth was open as he observed her arms.  They were utterly huge, but not fat at all.  He could clearly see the outline of the bicep and the striations of the triceps, a testament to their hardness.  With her arms flexed, both her biceps and triceps were larger than her head.  "But wait, there's more." said Mz. Hoyt.

She relaxed the pose and turned her back to him.  Her height was actually 5 foot, 4 inches, but she was nearly just as wide as she was tall.  This gave her the appearance of being round.  She placed her hands on her hips while pushing her elbows together.  Then she started to spread her elbows apart, going into a classic lat spread.  The back of her dark blue moo moo snapped tight around her back.  Inch by inch her back expanded.  Inch by inch the dark blue dress changed to a light hue.  Her back expanded and expanded.  She passed 6 feet wide and continued to expand.

A small tare appeared at the center of her back and started to move upward and downward.  As the tare grew larger, the judge was able to see the exposed back of the woman.  He could see hard, striated bumps grow larger and larger.  He could see the Christmas tree of her lower back and the deep crevasse that housed her spine, surrounded by muscle back cleave reserved for the women with a B cup.  And this was with her back widened!

She finally stopped.  She was now almost 7 feet wide.  Mz. Hoyt could hear the judge panting.  She got wet knowing that she was turning him on so much.  It had been a long time since she had been with a man who appreciated her unreal musculature.  Now it was time to finish him off.

She turned around and started to do most muscular poses.  Her chest jumped up again.  They pulsed with each flex as they grew larger and larger.  Her traps started to stretch the dark blue material of the moo moo as they started to rise to her ears.  The traps rose higher and higher as the fabric got lighter and lighter.  The neck of the dress began to tear as he traps met her ears, but she continued to flex harder and harder as her traps and chest rose higher and higher.  Tears were appearing in the neck, shoulder, and chest of the dress.  With a final roar, she powered down into an inhuman flex than tore the dress to shreds.

She was panting just as hard as the judge was.  She was standing stark naked before the judge, the taters of the large moo moo at her feet.  She was a pulsing hard ball of muscle. 

She stood up and said, "And now about my children."  She started to walk towards him and he looked down at her legs.  Each one was larger than his torso.  You could see each individual quadricep muscle and they were each larger than his arms.

Fearing that she would harm him he rushed to a closet and grabbed his metal softball bat.  "Stay back or I will have to hurt you."  Mz. Hoyt stopped and looked at the judge.  She could see his erection poking a poptent in the judge's robes. 

"Which long hard object are you going to hit me with?" she asked, with a coy smile.  He started to blush and decided to go on the offensive.  He moved up to her and took a swing at her with his softball bat.  The bat landed solidly on her chest and stopped.  She didn't feel a thing and didn't move at all.  She looked up at him and asked, "Want to try that again?"

He swung again and met with the same result.  Only this time, the bat got a dent in it.  He went to swing the bat again, but this time she caught the bat and wrenched it from his hand.  He stumbled back against the wall.  "You can't hurt me.  I'm too strong and powerful for you to hurt."

"But I think you miss understand my intentions.  I don't want to hurt you.  I am offering myself up to you.  I saw the web site that you have up on your computer.  If you like the stories and videos on the site, you'll love me.  Here let me show you."  She took the end of the softball bat, where the grip is and inserted it into herself, her wetness allowing it to go in smoothly.  She let go of the bat and she held it off the floor.  She then flexed her torso.  The large baseballs that were her abs and intercostals leapt in relief.  She relaxed her flex and the bat fell to the floor.  He stared at the end of the bat that was inside her.  It was crushed flat and as thin as a pencil.

She walked backwards and jumped on to his desk.  It creaked under her weight as she spread her legs apart.  "Well?" she asked.  The judge looked up at her.  Overcome with muscle lust, he took off his judges robes, pants and underwear.  His erection was large and starting to leak pre-cum.  He walked up to her and attempted to insert himself, but could not.  He tried and failed again.

"Having a problem?" she asked.  "Here, let me help you."  She relaxed her vaginal muscles and took him all in.  They both sighed in pleasure.  She wrapped her enormous legs around his hips and torso.  She looked to the side and noticed a mirror on the other side of the room.  She noticed that her legs were larger than his entire upper body and hips.  She gave a slight squeeze.  He stopped immediately and gave a scream of pain.  She leaned back and brought her legs up, carrying the helpless judge.

Holding the judge above her with just her legs, she said, "So about my children, do I get them and give you this?"  She then relaxed her hold a bit to stop the pain and started to message the judge's erection using only her strong internal vaginal muscles until he started to moan in pleasure again.  "Or do I not get them and you get this?"  She clamped down hard on his erection and gave a slight squeeze of her legs.  She felt all his ribs bend with her mere flex as his screams of pain filled the office.

She relaxed her muscles and asked, "Well?"  The judge lay on top of her whimpering.

"Yes," he whimpered.  "You can have them."

"Good," she replied.  "And now for your reward."  She released her legs and placed her feet on the top of the desk.  She was still holding on to the judge with just her vaginal muscles.  She placed her hands on the desk and lifted herself into a bridge.  She then started to move up and down while using her vaginal muscles to pump him in and out.  The pleasurable sensations to this erection was nothing he had ever felt before.  He started to scream and moan in pleasure.  When Mz. Hoyt started to orgasm, he couldn't help but orgasm himself.

She dropped to the desktop with the judge on top of her.  Both were panting and sweaty.  After a few moments, Mz. Hoyt got up and took the judge's robes and put them on.  It was a tight squeeze, as she was barely able to get them on.  The judge stirred and said, "No one but my wife has been able to do anything like that.  Oh no, my wife.  If she finds out about this, she'll destroy me!"

"As long as you keep your promise and I get to keep my children, I won't tell your wife.  Thank you, Judge Harrison."  She pecked him on the forehead the left his chambers.

The End

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, what a great story, and so different from the first chapter, I loved your muscle description in this one. k+! Keep them coming Hatour!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

solitariodude

Judge Harrison!  :D That's a great second chapter to compliment his wife from the first. K on that and just wonder if they have a daughter who's a certain lawyer... ::)

DEA

Anyway the story is cool.
Maybe I would skip the last part (with the cop which enters the room), which I find not necessary and maybe even disturbing.

hatour

Judge Trilogy III - The Strength of Judgement
By Hatour
The final installment


Janet Hoyt entered the gym and went into the locker room.  She had just moved into the area, now that she retained custody of her four children.  This was the only gym that was open 24 hours a day.  This was also the only time of the day that belonged to just her.  Her children were asleep and she could come to the gym and work out like a beast.

She exited the locker room and looked around the room.  Amazingly enough, she was not alone.  She looked across the room and saw a man on the bench press.  What really gave Janet a shock was two things.  First, the man who was at the bench press was none other than Judge Harrison, the judge who gave her custody of her children.  Second, there was a massive woman standing behind the judge, spotting him.  She looked to be about 5' 9" tall and about six feet wide.  It looked almost as if Janet had been supersized.

Janet watched as Judge Harrison took the weight off of the rack.  It looked to have about 225 lbs.  "Come on you, wimp," the woman cried.  "Can't you bench press that little weight?"  The judge lowered the weight and slowly lifted it up.  "Is that all you can do, you weakling?" she asked.  The judge put the weight back down to his chest and started to lift it back up.  However, it stopped half way and started to go back down.  "Come you wuss!" she shouted, but the weight slammed into the judge's chest.

The large lady grasped the weight with both hands and placed it back on the rack.  The judge sat up and turned to face the woman.  He rubbed this chest where the weight had rested.

"You are useless," the woman berated the judge.  "You can't even bench press 225 lbs. for reps.  Let me show you just how weak you really are!"  The massive woman grasped then 225 lbs bar with both hands and started to curl the bar to her chest.  Her biceps and triceps exploded with size.  She hammered out curl after curl.

After about 20 curls, she stopped.  "Oh you think that was heavy?  That's nothing.  Watch this!"  The large woman moved her right hand into the center of the bar, placed her left hand behind her back.  "This is how much stronger I am."  Her arm grew larger than her head as she slowly curled the bar up to her chest.  But she didn't stop at one curl.  She did five slow curls and placed the bar back on the rack.

"That's what real muscle can do," the woman spat out.  "You're nothing, you're pathetic, your..."

Janet had had enough.  "Hey!" she shouted.  "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

The large woman and the judge looked over at Janet.  The judge's face turned white as he recognized Janet.  He stood up and turned to face her.  Janet noticed that the judge had an erection straining against this workout shorts.  "It's not what you think, Mz. Hoyt.  Allow me to introduce you to my wife.  She is also a judge."

"Oh I'm sorry.  Are you doing some sort of role playing?" Janet asked.

"Er, yea, sort of like that," responded Mr. Harrison.

"How do you know her?" asked Mrs. Harrison.

"Oh, she had a custody hearing before me.  Very messy divorce."

"With all that muscle, I'm surprised she didn't try to seduce you.  Or better, you try to seduce her."

Mr. Harrison and Janet turned to look at each other and both laughed a nervous laugh. "Well it's not like she knows I am into muscular women.  How would she know that?" replied Mr. Harrison.

"Wow, you like muscular woman, Judge Harrison?" Janet said.  "If I would have known that I definitely would have tried to seduce you.  But you are truly a lucky man.  Your wife is mountain of muscle.  She looks like she may be almost as strong as me."

"I beg your pardon," Mrs. Harrison replied.  "Almost?  I bet I can take you at any contest of strength.  What do you say, dear.  Should I show you how much stronger I am than this...Mz. Hoyt?"

Mr. Harrison's penis, who's erection had subsided during the conversation, gave a little twitch that was noticed by both ladies.  "I'll take that as a yes.  So what do you say Mz. Hoyt?  A contest of strength?"

"It's your funeral," Mz. Hoyt replied.

"Okay then," Mr. Harrison began.  "Basic strength contest lifts, plus barbell curl.  Let's start with curls."

"Oh how sweet, you are starting me out with my strongest body part.  Thank you, darling," Mrs. Harrison said.  "Go ahead and load up the bar with how much you can curl, Mz. Hoyt, so I can destroy it."

Mz. Hoyt walks up the rack with the current 225 lbs on it.  She the proceeds to place an additional 275 lbs of weight on the bar, making it 500 lbs even.  Janet takes the load up with both hands and slowly curls the large weight.  Her biceps jump out larger than her head, although her arms shake as she places the weight down back on the rack.  Janet shakes out her arms and says, "Your turn."

Mrs. Harrison grabs the weight with her right arm.  Mr. Harrison could tell that her bicep was almost twice as large as Janet's bicep.  She proceeded to slowly pump up the weight with her one arm, not once, not twice, but three times.  "Beat that!" Mrs. Harrison said.

Janet stares at Mrs. Harrison in disbelief.  "I think you definitely won that one," Janet said.

Mr. Harrison then says, "Janet zero, my lovely wife one.  Let's go to the squat.  Honey, why don't you go first this time."

Mrs. Harrison goes to the squat rack and loads up a number of 100 lb. weights on to the bar.  When it was all loaded up, the bar weighed 1850 lbs.  Mrs. Harrison took the bending bar onto her wide shoulders.  She squatted deeply and then yelled as she shakily powered though the lift.  She placed the weight back in the rack.  "Your turn," said Mrs. Harrison.

Janet smiled and walked to the weights saying, "Can you take these weights off?  The bar is too high."  Mrs. and Mr. Harrison complied and lowered the bar for Janet.  Janet then proceeded to add the largest plates in the gym, the 200 lbs. on to the bar.  Mr. Harrison's mouth opened up when Janet stopped loading the weights at 3550 lbs., over a ton.  Janet set herself under the weight, giving her large hard butt a little wiggle.  She lifted the weight up and squatted not once, not twice, but three times, just like Mrs. Harrison did to show off with the bicep curl.  "Beat that!" Janet said.

This time Mrs. Harrison's mouth was open.  "I admit, you beat me on that one, but you have less distance to squat than I do," replied Mrs. Harrison.

"Sounds like a lame excuse to me," said Janet.  Mrs. Harrison scowled at Janet.

Mr. Harrison rang in, "Janet one, Mrs. Harrison one," before the smack talk continued.  "Next up, the deadlift.  Janet you go first."

"Out of my way, Mrs. lame excuse," Janet said.  She loaded the bar up with 1775 lbs.  She grasped the bar and shouted as she slowly powered up the weight.  At the top, she dropped it to the ground, which shook.

"Is that all you've got?  I'll show you lame," Mrs. Harrison spat out to Janet.  She proceeded to load up the bar to total 2575 lbs.  Mrs. Harrison bent down and slowly stood up.  She was staring daggers into Janet's face.  Then to both Janet and Mr. Harrison's surprise, Mrs. Harrison hefted the weight to her shoulders.  "Top this! Arrgh!" Mrs. Harrison grunted as she pressed the weight up over her head.  Her arms and chest almost doubled in size as she pulled off this Herculean feat.  She dropped the weights to the ground.

"I can't top that," Janet said, in disbelief.

"Janet one, my wife two," Mr. Harrison said.

"What happens if we tie," Janet asked.

"Fat chance," Mrs. Harrison replied.

"Humor me," Janet responded.

"Well I have an idea, but it is a bit naughty," said Mr. Harrison.  Almost in unison, both Janet and Mrs. Harrison glanced down at Mr. Harrison's erection and without knowing the contest replied, "Fine."  Mrs. Harrison looked at Janet with a questioning look and then back to Mr. Harrison.  She resolved to let Janet win the bench press.

Mrs. Harrison walked up to the bench press and loaded it with 2000 lbs.  She took the weight and slowly did one rep, while shaking to make it look like it was hard.  When Mrs. Harrison stood back up and looked at Janet, Janet was smiling at her.

"Looks like we are going to the tie breaker," Janet said.  She loaded another 500 lbs. to the weight bench pressed it three times.

Mr. Harrison went to the corner and grabbed a large chain.  It had a clip on each end.  Then he attacked a small fist sized handed to each end.  "How is a tug of war naughty?" asked Janet.

Mrs. Harrison gave a knowing smile.  Mr. and Mrs. Harrison would often play tug of war with him holding on with his arms to one end and other end securely in her nether regions.  He had yet to win.  "Take off your shorts," Mrs. Harrison said to Janet, as she stepped out of hers.  Janet looked at Mr. Harrison and he nodded.  Janet complied. 

"Here is the game.  You insert one end of the chain inside yourself and attempt to pull the other over the middle.  However, you can't use your legs.  You must do this with your vaginal muscles alone.  Think you can handle that?" Mr. Harrison explained.

"Oh you know I can," Janet replied.  Mrs. Harrison stop a look at Mr. Harrison, as she watched his eyes go large for a second and recover quickly.  He looked at this wife and she only smiled.  Mrs. Harrison thought that something wasn't right here, but she was going to find out when they got home tonight.

Both Janet and Mrs. Harrison inserted the handles into themselves.  Mr. Harrison drew a chalk line between the two mountains of muscle.  They were standing about seven feet apart.  Mr. Harrison stepped backed and said, "Ready....set....GO!"

The chain instantly went tight.  Neither woman moved.  Small grunts started to emanate from both of them.  They both had their eyes closed in tense concentration.  Then Mr. Harrison noticed that the chain near his wife started to move towards her.  He looked over and expected Janet to have moved, but she didn't.  Then he noticed that the chain was starting to move toward Janet.  Then a load "CHING" was heard as the chain broke under the immense pressure placed on it by both women.

Both women looked up at each other with grudging respect.  Then Mr. Harrison took a weight lifting bar and placed it between the two women.  "Think you can handle the angle ladies?" Mr. Harrison asked.  Without responding both women placed the area that holds the weight inside themselves.  Mr. Harrison stepped back and once again said, "Ready....set....GO!"

Once again neither woman moved as they both had their eyes closed in tense concentration.  One minute passed and still no movement.  They were both starting to pant and grit their teeth.  "No wonder he was able to last so long inside me," Janet mumbled softly.

Mrs. Harrison's eyes flew open as she heard the comment and instantly knew.  Mrs. Harrison screamed as she slowly moved the bar from its downward angle on to an upward angle, lifting Janet up off the ground with her vaginal muscles.  Janet screamed in an attempt to get herself back on the floor, but to no avail.  Mrs. Harrison slowly walked toward the wall and pinned Janet up against it.

Mrs. Harrison pushes forward intent on thrusting the pole through Janet's nether regions.  However, Janet's internal muscles are too strong for that and the weight lifting bar is slowly being compressed between the two unyielding vaginas.  As Mrs. Harrison moves forward, Janet is able to use the leverage of the wall to slowly slide down until they end up chest to chest.

Mrs. Harrison had gotten so pumped with power and rage than Mr. Harrison couldn't see Janet's body at all past Mrs. Harrison's hulking body.  Mr. Harrison walked to the side to watch what happens next.

"Remember when I told you that my arms were my strongest body part?" asked Mrs. Harrison.  "I lied.  It's my chest.  And now you are going to feel its true power!"

Janet felt like a hydraulic press had kicked in and started to compress her chest.  The two feet that Janet's chest stood out started to shrink as Mrs. Harrison continued to flex her chest against Mz. Hoyt's chest.  Janet was starting to have trouble breathing.  Janet's formerly magnificent chest muscles had been pushed up and around, but Mrs. Harrison continued to press forward.  Janet looked down and saw that her chest was now complete flat.

"I let you win that bench press contest because I wanted you to win," Mrs. Harrison spat.  "But let me show you what a truly powerful chest can do!"

Mrs. Harrison began to alternatively flex her chest muscles as she pressed forward.  Mrs. Harrison's striated chest began to grind into Janet's chest.  Janet, who had yet to scream through the excruciating pain, let out a howl of pain.  The rock hard chest that had just bench pressed 2500 lbs. was now being pulverized by something much harder.  Janet's granite hard chest was now being chewed up and reduced to soft butter.  Mrs. Harrison felt Janet's muscle tissue begin to grind away from tough hard meat to soft and malleable jelly.  This sensation started to turn her on and she redoubled her efforts with a soft grunt.

Mrs. Harrison's striated chest was not only tearing into Janet's chest muscle, but it was beginning to tear up Janet's skin.  Mr. Harrison noticed this and decided he had to intervene.  He put his hand on Mrs. Harrison's massive shoulder and said "That's enough, honey.  You're going to kill her if you don't stop."

Mrs. Harrison paused her chestal attack and looked at Mr. Harrison.  Janet stopped screaming and started to whimper.  Mrs. Harrison looked back at Janet and watched her cry for a moment.  "I think she has been punished enough," Mrs. Harrison said.

Mrs. Harrison stepped back from the wall and released her grip from the bar that was inside her.  However, Janet didn't fall.  Janet's chest had concaved to the point that it was now stuck on Mrs. Harrison's chest.  Mrs. Harrison placed her hands on Janet's shoulders.  With a suctioning pop, Mrs. Harrison removed Janet from her chest and dropped her to the ground.

Mr. Harrison looked down and was repulsed to see that Janet's once proud chest was reduced to jelly.  Janet's chest was concaved in by about a foot and blood was slowly leaking out where her skin had been shredded.  Mr. Harrison could tell Janet was having trouble breathing but knew that she would live.

All of a sudden, Mr. Harrison's is grabbed between his legs and hoisted into the air.  Mrs. Harrison lifts him up with her right hand until his large erection is in front of her face.  She lowers his erection along her engorged chest muscles.  Janet's blood started to cover the underside of his penis.  When the tip of his penis reached the bottom of her chest, she started to insert him between the chest muscles that demolished Janet.  She slowly started to move him up and down using Janet's blood as lubrication.

"Did you like that?" Mrs. Harrison asked. "Did you like how I destroyed her?  Did that turn you on to see me take that muscle bitch down?"  Mrs. Harrison started to pump him up and down faster and faster, using only her right arm.  "Look at her!  Look what my muscles did to her!  I reduced her muscles to Jell-O!  She was nothing compared to me!  Insignificant!  Now look at my body.  Biceps bigger than your torso and harder then steel!  Look at the chest that destroyed her.  It stands out four feet, better than any boob job but with pure hard strong muscle!"

Mrs. Harrison felt her husband spasm and release his load into her chest.  Her chest was so huge at his erection was in to the hilt and you couldn't see his 10 foot rod.  None of the jism escaped from inside her chest as it was that large.

Mr. Harrison leaned forward and placed his hand on Mrs. Harrison's shoulders.  His one hand looked tiny compared to just one of her shoulder muscles.  Mrs. Harrison looked up at him and whispered to him.  "I know how much you love muscle, so I forgive you for cheating on me with her.  She was quite large, but she is nothing compared to me.  If you ever cheat on me again, what I did to her will be nothing compared to what I do to you."

The End – of this story and the trilogy

Jeremy Lightning

Man! What a great conclusion to the story, I loved it, I love to see not only regular shows of strength like bench press, curling, deadlifting, but I have always enjoyed seeing feats of strength concerning pussies as well, and seeing what happened here between Mrs. Harrison and Janet, with the test of vaginal strength, you just knocked it out of the park man! While this may have been the last story in the series, I hope you get more time to write more stories like this. k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

IBP

Would be surprised if I don't get a slap on the wrist for such blatant necromancy, but I was wondering, Hatour, if you ever wrote any more for this story.
Additionally, I will say here that I am a big fan of your work and am wondering how many posts like this I may have missed, since my "lurker" status doesn't allow me to search by Author.

Here's what I have for your work.

The Experiment
Brandi
Brenda
The Bully
Jack and Diane
Musctosterone
"Polish Army Girl"
Super Climactic Consequences
The Things one does for One's Country
The Opal ring (just the start)
Ransom


hatour

Sibling Rivalry
by hatour

The Background

The O'Connor sisters put the rivalry in sibling rivalry.  They were "Irish twins."  That is another way of saying that they were born nine months apart.  Being so close in age, they compared themselves to each other and began to compete with each other at an early age. They competed for everything.  Scholastically, Catherine was a little better since she was moved ahead a grade to be in the same grade as her sister.  With regards to sports, Quinn had the edge, even though they were both all state in softball, basketball, and track and field.

They were most especially competitive for men.  They had no problem getting them.  Quinn was a six foot tall red head with stunning emerald green eyes.  Catherine was five foot eleven (she was upset that Quinn was an inch taller) with black hair and clear blue eyes.  They both had an athletic build that you would call sporty, but just short of a fitness model.  But whenever one of them became interested in a boy at school, it was not long before they both tried to be with him.

Such was the case with Billy.  Billy was not exactly the most popular kid in school.  He kept mostly to himself.  He was smart and was all state in wrestling.  If he had time to hang out with his fellow students, he would have been very popular.  However, he had to stay at home a lot to take care of his widowed mother who was sick.  So he was either at school, in the school gym working out, or at home taking care of his mother.

Jeremy Lightning

A new story by Hatour is always something to look forward to, I can't see where this goes from here! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

The Meeting

Catherine was the first to spot Billy.  Softball practice was being rained out and the coach made the team go to the gym instead of letting them go early.  Billy was bench pressing 200 lbs. for reps when Catherine walked in.

"Hey there, cutie," Catherine said.  "Where have you been hiding?"

Bill sat up and blushed when he saw Catherine. Before he could respond, Quinn walked in.  Quinn then looked at her sister.  Without a word, they both knew that Billy would be their next big contest.

Both Catherine and Quinn walked up to the bench press that Billy was at.  He stood up and almost bumped into the two ladies.  "What's a cute little man like you doing all by yourself in this gym?" Quinn asked.

"Just getting a workout in before I go home," he replied.  He looked up at both Catherine and Quinn with a slight smile. "The offseason is when you gain most of your strength for wrestling."

Catherine and Quinn again looked at each other and said in unison, "Mmmm, a wrestler."

The rest of the softball team started to come into the gym.  Billy took that opportunity to walk around the two women who were towering over is 5' 9" frame.  "Well it was nice to meet the two of you.  I'll see you around," said Billy.

"Not if we see you first!" Quinn said.