LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ( Alison )  had a pretty big heart attack on Thursday.  The doc could not insert a stent because the  coronary vessel was occluded with hard rock-plaque.  Couldn't get through.  Found out my AORTIC VALVE is as well screwed up.  The doc gave me a 50-50 chance of surviving 3 years.  I need an AORTIC valve replacement and a new descending coronary artery.   God help me it's expensive...$80,000 ....if I can get healthy enough to get back to the USA from Panama I do hope to get the surgery done under USA's Medicare .    Right now I am laying low.

No bench pressing today folks !

Sending love....please pray for me will you ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                        ALISON

Hi Alison,
So sorry to hear about this and I hope you get well enough to get to the US for the treatent you need!  Sending you lots of love and strength.

Sending love and prayers for a healthy recovery!
Get well soon!


87fg

I have some  unfortunate  news guys. 

"I have some sad news.

Alison Brundage, who competed in the very early days of women's bodybuilding and who was active on Saradas about 12 years, passed away last Sunday week. Alison had a heart attack and then had follow up surgery but subsequently died. She was 79 yrs old.

I only knew Alison online in this cyber world and through the mail but as much as can be without knowing her in person we were definitely friends. Enough so that her husband sent me an email last Friday to let me know the very sad news. Before posting this I sent him an email and asked if I could post this sad information.

Alison very much lived life including, as I said, being part of the very early days of women's bodybuilding. Among other things she competed in the first women's bodybuilding contest in Hawaii, I think that was 1979 but could wrong.

R.I.P. Ms Alison Brundage. ❤ You will be missed."

Saradas.Org

Rest in peace, dear Alison. Your kindness and love will never be forgotten. You will always be in our hearts and memories.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Flokom

😢 RIP, Alison. You accompanied and inspired me in the early BB years !
Muscled ladies are sexier than mainstream beauties!

Bellz

😢 Rest in Peace Alison...you were a pioneer in the early BB years and will be missed.

Gone but never forgotten.


jazztival

R.i.p, dear Alison. Your kindness and love will never be forgotten. You will always be in our prayers 💕 💞 ♥️💜💙🧡 & hearts 🙏 🤲 🕍 🕌 ⛪️ 🛕

paulamuscle


Extremely sad and hurtful news. 

Alison Brundage was an invaluable source of information and history of women's bodybuilding.

She gave first-hand information and history on these posts that none of us would've never knew.

I am happy though that Alison had a very full and enjoyable career as a female bodybuilder. 

She was definitely a pioneer of women's bodybuilding.


R.I.P Alison Brundage.

We miss you dearly already and we will never forget you. ♥


charmingcarl

Oh lord, what terrible news.  May Allison rest in peace.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

As you join the angels above, may your soul be embraced by eternal bliss. Rest in peace Alison. 
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

jbeast

Rest In Peace... I only found out about Alison based on her posts here on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Great pictures and comments about her life in the past few years. Condolences to her many friends here, fans around the world and, of course, her family.

pbds


Timmon

Alison you were truly a great pioneer and role model for Female Bodybuilding, and a genuinely nice and wonderful person. Our lives will be emptier without you in them. 





RIP Alison, and thank you four your kindness and the wisdom you have shared with us here and with all fans of the sport.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Tiago

I had the chance to talk to Ms. Alison. She was a very sweat, kind and friendly lady. I have nothing but positive to say about Ms. Alison. May she rest in peace.
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

jbeast

I only knew Alison from her posts on this site. She was a charming and fine lady, and to anyone, an inspiration.

My deepest sympathy and prayers to her family, friends and fans. Rest In Peace.

zig563

Very sorry to hear this. I am praying for her. She was super nice as we talked privately here many times and she was awesome. I will pray for her to RIP with the Lord.  



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have some  unfortunate  news guys. 

"I have some sad news.

Alison Brundage, who competed in the very early days of women's bodybuilding and who was active on Saradas about 12 years, passed away last Sunday week. Alison had a heart attack and then had follow up surgery but subsequently died. She was 79 yrs old.

I only knew Alison online in this cyber world and through the mail but as much as can be without knowing her in person we were definitely friends. Enough so that her husband sent me an email last Friday to let me know the very sad news. Before posting this I sent him an email and asked if I could post this sad information.

Alison very much lived life including, as I said, being part of the very early days of women's bodybuilding. Among other things she competed in the first women's bodybuilding contest in Hawaii, I think that was 1979 but could wrong.

R.I.P. Ms Alison Brundage. ❤ You will be missed."