Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellz

Hey Alison, havent heard from you in a while, hope all is well and that our enjoying your surfing!


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I'm still around !


ALISON

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


BELLZ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love couples.  Wathing them flex their ripped muscles together is beautiful and sexy!  Do you prefer couples posing or individual?

Yes alot has changed since then with contest prep...which conest was your favourite?


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



My trainer and I did the couple for fun when I was training for the Nationals that occurred at that same venue.  Both of us moved together with complimentary poses much the style of Grimek. or Zane.  That was NOT what judges wanted to see.  They were more into big men lifting very thin-looking gals over their head.  ( or so it seemed ) .


Gold's Classic was my fav because I got to know Pillow and we both turned out to be on the exact same page.......we both left the sport to pursue other interests.   Steroid use was the deciding factor.  Neither of us were into it.  We stayed in touch for years after.

MY favorite contest ?   My last one in Hawaii when Larry Scott guest posed and I got a pic with him !!!!!  PLUS Hawaiians are real enthusiastic fans


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Alison






Bellz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I'm still around !


ALISON

Look at those arms and hamstrings!!  You look stunning Alison!  How has life been treating you?  what have you been up to lately?

alison brundage

Bellz,


Thank you for your kind words always.   We've been spending all of our time here in the mountains.  No surfing.  Just keeping the yard up and managing the house keeps us busy.  The Ngobe around us help us out...great friends.  When I can't do all the work..like hauling trimmings, these friends help.  I'm commin up on 80 years old and some things I need help with.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really enjoy living by these people.  We've been here in Panama 17 years now and some of these folks are like family to us.  They have nothing....no electricity, dirt floor, leaky tin roof, and not enough food.   
Soooo being engaged in their lives keeps us aware of how very blessed we are ya know?
ha , ha......
They KILL the snakes and I clean them.....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and cook them      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Life's good.   Happy.   Healthy enough  Blessed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ALISON






charmingcarl

Wow! What an awesome post! I hope you keep living your best life!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bellz,


Thank you for your kind words always.   We've been spending all of our time here in the mountains.  No surfing.  Just keeping the yard up and managing the house keeps us busy.  The Ngobe around us help us out...great friends.  When I can't do all the work..like hauling trimmings, these friends help.  I'm commin up on 80 years old and some things I need help with.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really enjoy living by these people.  We've been here in Panama 17 years now and some of these folks are like family to us.  They have nothing....no electricity, dirt floor, leaky tin roof, and not enough food.   
Soooo being engaged in their lives keeps us aware of how very blessed we are ya know?
ha , ha......
They KILL the snakes and I clean them.....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and cook them      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Life's good.   Happy.   Healthy enough  Blessed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ALISON
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bellz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bellz,


Thank you for your kind words always.   We've been spending all of our time here in the mountains.  No surfing.  Just keeping the yard up and managing the house keeps us busy.  The Ngobe around us help us out...great friends.  When I can't do all the work..like hauling trimmings, these friends help.  I'm commin up on 80 years old and some things I need help with.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really enjoy living by these people.  We've been here in Panama 17 years now and some of these folks are like family to us.  They have nothing....no electricity, dirt floor, leaky tin roof, and not enough food.   
Soooo being engaged in their lives keeps us aware of how very blessed we are ya know?
ha , ha......
They KILL the snakes and I clean them.....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and cook them      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Life's good.   Happy.   Healthy enough  Blessed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ALISON

May I just say you look amazing and glad to hear your loving life!  Do you have any surf trips planned?  You should visit Romania if you get the chance (my home country)...its has one of the most stunning mountain regions anywhere in the world...the Southern Carpathians...I was there a few summers ago truly postcard worthy
I find it interesting how some people can live like that...its almost as if they are completely disconnected from everything...from the outside world.  I watch alot of documentaries and they have recently found a tribe in the Amazon that was once thought of to be lost forever...literally same situation...they even spoke their own language and knew nothing aside from anything outside of their village...truly amazing

alison brundage

Sounds beautiful there !.   Yes we are blessed and it IS like living outside of it all...which is a good thing.   


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


...the backyard


Alison

Bellz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sounds beautiful there !.   Yes we are blessed and it IS like living outside of it all...which is a good thing.   


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


...the backyard


Alison

Wow!  I cant imagine better cardio than going for a walk and enjoyng nature!  Whats the weather like?  I assume its extremely humid?

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Panama where we live stays 72 all year round.  Cool at night.  Average electric bill $10/month.   Plenty of exercise for a near 80 yr old gal managing the yard myself......I love it !!!! 
LOVIN LIFE and health,
CHEERS
ALISON
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bellz

With all that yard work you wont ever need to pic up a weight ever again haha

Do you catch yourself striking a pose in the mirror from time to time?

alison brundage

YES  n YES !


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Bellz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
YES  n YES !


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Beautiful!!

alison brundage

I ( Alison )  had a pretty big heart attack on Thursday.  The doc could not insert a stent because the  coronary vessel was occluded with hard rock-plaque.  Couldn't get through.  Found out my AORTIC VALVE is as well screwed up.  The doc gave me a 50-50 chance of surviving 3 years.  I need an AORTIC valve replacement and a new descending coronary artery.   God help me it's expensive...$80,000 ....if I can get healthy enough to get back to the USA from Panama I do hope to get the surgery done under USA's Medicare .    Right now I am laying low.

No bench pressing today folks !

Sending love....please pray for me will you ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                        ALISON

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ( Alison )  had a pretty big heart attack on Thursday.  The doc could not insert a stent because the  coronary vessel was occluded with hard rock-plaque.  Couldn't get through.  Found out my AORTIC VALVE is as well screwed up.  The doc gave me a 50-50 chance of surviving 3 years.  I need an AORTIC valve replacement and a new descending coronary artery.   God help me it's expensive...$80,000 ....if I can get healthy enough to get back to the USA from Panama I do hope to get the surgery done under USA's Medicare .    Right now I am laying low.

No bench pressing today folks !

Sending love....please pray for me will you ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                        ALISON


Alison, we're extremely sorry hearing about this. Sending love, positivity, and healing energy your way. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and keep fighting. Wishing you comfort and peace during this challenging time. Take care of yourself. Get well soon!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS