LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tamara Makar

Started by Tamara M, April 08, 2013, 08:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwillish

Will be seeing her soon and have had excellent communication and looking forward to meeting her.  Will follow up afterwards...


hwillish

Met Tamara and found her to be most enjoyable...I would highly recommend her :-*  Didn't realize she has been doing shows much of the year so her physique is always close to "contest ready" :wow:    Will definitely see her again when I get the chance.

And yes, my motto has always been "what happens behind closed doors...stays behind closed doors.   So don't waste my time with personal emails :thanks:

cjones

I agree with everybody here she's easy to communicate with great size very nice and she is contest ready. I'm definitely seeing her when she comes back to my town

Gazzzz

One of my all time favourites had great fun with tamara in bahrain back in the day. Shes great fun

pakeha

Met with Tamara for the first time this week. Very quick to respond to emails and she was flexible enough for me to send cash even though the session was at short notice. As soon as she got the deposit she let me know and we set the time and place.

On the day, again she was flexible re time and very punctual.

The session itself exceeded my expectations - she's bigger than she appears in pics. I think she said she's 10 weeks out from her next show, so mostly off season look but nice vascularity in her powerful forearms and big biceps. Tamara was very sensual - so a great mix of rock hard muscle and womanly charms certainly gave me my money's worth.

Unfortunately I haven't had many opportunities to go to ATL over the years however any time we're in the same place at the same time again, I won't think twice about seeing her again

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hovado

I met her in 2013 in the UK at a hotel. I will always remember how nervous I was when I was going down to pick her by the elevator. How will she look like there? But she was covered, big, but no huge visible muscles. However when she put off her clother in my room, I was like OMG. And I can't imagine how it must be now when she is definitely bigger.
I had a muscle worship session with her, she showed me all her muscles, I could touch all of them. She didn't allow nude nor topless, so only bikini, but still a great experience. We did also a light wrestling. At one moment she was below me and ask 'and now?' I didn't know, maybe I could try to ask for something more sensual, but I was young not very experienced. So nothing happened.
Anyway, It was one of my best sessions, I really enjoyed it, we talked a lot about bodybuilding, life as immigrants and other things. I hope to meet her again in the future.

clay99

She used to be on AW back in the day based in Heathrow.

Hovado think you would enjoy Amazon Ranger similar to Tamara in terms of look

clay99

Sadly retired from sessions and now lives in Dubai.