LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wild Kat

Started by jackoilrain, September 24, 2007, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwillish

No... she is not retired to my knowledge, but I have been friends with Kathy for many years and we would always meet at the various shows in which she competed over the years and had a lot of good times together with the other competitors and other industry people :)  Also, I spent the winter for several years in Florida, (didn't make it this year), so I was able to travel up to see her in Jacksonville as well 

AND I was also lucky to be present when she held the "grand opening" of her business in Jacksonville which is known as the Club Kink!  So, my guess is this probably the primary reason she travels so little :shucks

hwillish


jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No... she is not retired to my knowledge, but I have been friends with Kathy for many years and we would always meet at the various shows in which she competed over the years and had a lot of good times together with the other competitors and other industry people :)  Also, I spent the winter for several years in Florida, (didn't make it this year), so I was able to travel up to see her in Jacksonville as well 

AND I was also lucky to be present when she held the "grand opening" of her business in Jacksonville which is known as the Club Kink!  So, my guess is this probably the primary reason she travels so little :shucks

Yeah, Club Kink. It does suck for us, but GOOD for her! Kathy is "good people" as the saying goes.

Bulklover

Had a gnarly crush on the Big Kat for over twenty years. She's spectacular!
Life sucks and then you die.

artax

For those interested just received an e-mail from Kat she will be visiting - Hartford, Boston , Philly Baltimore and Herndon VA between June 15-21

clay99

I wish she tours UK/Europe again. Gosh meeting her and Debra D'Andrea would be like fulfilling a childhood dream. Pretty sure both would be fully booked up straight away. Wildkat could get any man off just by using her seductive voice

Mscllvr21

Is she still as muscular as she used to be?

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those interested just received an e-mail from Kat she will be visiting - Hartford, Boston , Philly Baltimore and Herndon VA between June 15-21

I also got a email from her about touring dates. 

In recent years she has been getting heavier with less tone, still great for around 65. 
She hasn't toured much in recent years.  I am curious if she has started training again.  I don't see any recent photos.   

Atmosphereman

She still doing sessions?

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She still doing sessions?

I have not heard anything about her since the 2025 posts above.