⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Roided so heavily

Started by steroidfreak, October 11, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

streetcleanr

I no matter how hard I tried not to have been extremely horny over women who take it too far...first it was the realization that I did not want my dick between her breasts but want to hump the thick pecs on a "flat chested woman...who has nipples that look so ready for my lips".  as a matter of fact the more she lost her femininity and resembled a muscular man, the more I wanted my dick in her.  Having a large clitoris has never bothered me.  I think that sometimes the beginning for her was the lack of self confidence and someone said guys don't care about faces, just the body...I have seen some fairly dog faced women who took to steroids because the were getting more attention and then added more and more...as she became more masculine, she found that guys like me could care less about wrestling, getting hurt or anything...because all I want to do is is gently get naked with with her, us two come together in a very heated, passionate kissing session which allowed me to pleasure her genitalia for an hour to finally getting where I wanted all along, laying on top of her, my full erection slides in, my balls are pretty big and the nut sack contracted to ready for an extreme burst during the ejaculation that she is now begging to have explode in her....the ends


tate1

Would like to have an invite to the telegram or discord channels...thanks!

steroidfreak


Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.

May I have an invite, Brand?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this

Have you set up that fb group, freakpeak? What's its name?

shriraniot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's probably a limit, but I haven't found it. When it comes to HBCAMS who do you guys find is the best for talking  about roids and showing off  the side effets?


I've got great stuff from...


Nuyire, Peczilla, Sextank, Salvagno, Monsteress, Natylia and Muscle Machine. But I did ask Cris Goy if she can grow a beard and she called me a "cabron"  :laugh:


i asked once an famous fbb to inject roids on webcam session and she did it
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482


shriraniot

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login