Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What are your preferred ways of fictional growth?

Started by gwhh19, December 16, 2015, 01:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerranger9643

Zarina, that is very much a great agent for growth in a story. Did you read "Wishing Rod" by Kaleb while it was on © Saradas? It was a story that followed much of what you wrote, minus the male shrinkage, however. It was a great story and one I had hoped to find more spawned from the idea.

powerranger9643

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

zarina

I missed "Wishing Rod" so will have to keep an eye out for it. 

"Balance of Nature" by Nomdreserv comes to mind for me for stories with that theme, although I'm sure there are many others. 

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think it's been mentioned yet specifically, but one growth method I always really enjoy is sex-fueled growth.  The most explicit version of this that springs to mind is growth fueled by the woman ingesting *ahem* "male sexual fluids".  My personal preference is when this is specific to her partner (boyfriend, husband, etc) so it's specifically his fluids that trigger her gains.  Of course, this gets super fun if her appetite for both sex and size grow along with her, so he is struggling to keep up with her sex drive, with intense demands at all hours. 

If this is something he's initiated so much the better.  It could be he got her some pills designed to up her sex drive without bothering to look at the side effects - he's just interested in getting more sex.  Or he got some pills designed to enhance his own muscle and sexual stamina, not realizing it leeches out into his sexual fluids. 

The scenario also lends itself well to a muscle drain theme if that's your thing!  (I enjoy it up to a point...maybe if he shrinks down to about 5' and 100 lbs.  Basically getting a little smaller than his wife/girlfriend was in the beginning).

I'm definitely on board with the set-up you're describing.  I love growth that's tied to sex with the boyfriend/husband, first without either party realizing it, and later (after discovering the cause) leads to the growing woman dominating and coaxing more and more out of her puny lover.

I'm a big fan of role reversal, and the reluctance that comes from it.  It's a fun story arch for me when the boyfriend begins as the alpha and slowly loses that status to his once petite girlfriend.  He holds on to the alpha attitude as long as he can, even as their situation changes drastically.  I think it's fun to explore the wide range of emotions that would come from that situation, ultimately concluding with an "acceptance" of sorts, where he must admit that he's the beta in the relationship.  Even better if it ends with him enjoying his new role.

zarina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm definitely on board with the set-up you're describing.  I love growth that's tied to sex with the boyfriend/husband, first without either party realizing it, and later (after discovering the cause) leads to the growing woman dominating and coaxing more and more out of her puny lover.

I'm a big fan of role reversal, and the reluctance that comes from it.  It's a fun story arch for me when the boyfriend begins as the alpha and slowly loses that status to his once petite girlfriend.  He holds on to the alpha attitude as long as he can, even as their situation changes drastically.  I think it's fun to explore the wide range of emotions that would come from that situation, ultimately concluding with an "acceptance" of sorts, where he must admit that he's the beta in the relationship.  Even better if it ends with him enjoying his new role.

The big cocky alpha male getting "out-muscled" is an angle that I really like - especially when the man doesn't experience any muscle drain, but the wife/etc just grows.  I like the idea of the guy getting outmuscled even though he still has all his original size...like he's used to being the biggest in the sandbox, but now just gets totally outclassed.  He's still just as big and strong as he ever was, with all the same muscle and size that he thought makes him in charge.  But now his wife can just lift more, is taller, has bigger muscles anyways - all the stuff he used to lord over her with!

I like drain stories as well, but it's nice to see a story where a big muscular guy gets his comeuppance without getting "wimpified".   He's just a wimp in comparison to his wife!

Lupus753

QuoteI like drain stories as well, but it's nice to see a story where a big muscular guy gets his comeuppance without getting "wimpified".   He's just a wimp in comparison to his wife!

Yeah, I've seen some drain stories where the woman uses her new strength against the man, but since the man is weaker than before, it doesn't really mean anything.

king22222000

Pain, anger, fear, causing her to hulk out.  Like she hulk.
Living a double life.
Weakling, then hulking out. Jeckle and Hyde.

wildsurfer92

I love the slow growth to the larger but still realistic side. Like hunter s creek stories which I love.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login