⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What Kind of Musclestory Do You Prefer?

Started by hansan1982, February 24, 2013, 06:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eoj123eoj

Likes:

Muscle growth over time. Guy meets girl, doesn't see her for awhile, when he bumps back into her, she's huge.
Muscle comparisons and contests. Guy's arms are smaller than hers, she's taller, more defined abs etc.
Cocky females. Girls who know they're stronger and like how it feels.
Realism. Attainable height / weight / measurements.


Dislikes:

Unrealistic premises or characters. Nothing kills a boner faster than serums, machines, experimental drugs etc. Ditto for girls 8 feet tall with 50 inch arms or whatever. Part of the fantasy (for me at least) is suspension of disbelief, putting myself in the story and thinking something similar could happen to me.
Actual fighting. Anything with karate chops, kicks, whatever. Wrestling is cool if it's done as a demonstration of strength, but the Bruce Lee stuff is boner kill for me.
Old ladies. 40s 50s mom types are fine, but grandmother age is just weird to me.


darksecret23

It's only a line but nonetheless, *rhinhartd spoilers* if you don't know who/what I'm talking about, search "rhinehartd *****".

As a fan of "Big and masculine", I like stories with female characters who become hooked on muscle and who would do anything to achieve it. However, I prefer realistic stories or at the very least believable. Growth serums to me are unrealistic but believable. An example is rhinehartd's stories on Deviantart. I enjoyed that the serum changed their brains (compulsion to work out) as well as their bodies.

Going on with that masculine theme I enjoy girls who turn to steroids on their own or are forced to and over time, turn into heavy steroid users. Ideally (for me), the external side effects would be celebrated or at least noted - including enlarged clits but also increased sex drive/hornyness, cockiness (domination), aggression/sudden outbursts/mood swings, squared jaw and facial virilisation, deep voice, roid gut, vascularity etc and of course enormous (yet realistic/believable) muscle growth. I like obsessive behaviours for example there was a story on © Saradas where a girl was devouring whole chickens and raw steaks as well as protein drinks to achieve her growth. Or excessive home gym or membership gym sessions where the girl works out to the point of exhaustion to make the most of her steroid intake. Despite her masculine appearance and muscle obsession, I like to read that the girl has feminine behavious (applies make up, likes fashion and shopping - that kind of stuff).

I do enjoy unrealistic steroid-related stories too like Mr Shhh's "Tanya Daniels" and "Hardbody" because despite being impossible, they don't (imo) become ridiculous.

I sometimes enjoy stories without steroids. There's one about a woman who gradually becomes a goddess. I think it was pretty popular. Had the word "Ascension" in the title. I don't mind a little magic/enchanted items that help or cause growth but I just hope that either condciously or sub consciously, that the magic is making the muscle girl more muscle growth conscious/obsessed. (Hopefully that makes sense).

I don't mind school aged mass monsters/fmg characters (eg Tanya Daniels/Hardbody again) as even though its unrealistic, it is still believeable and obviously not intended to be rl.

After reading this message back, I guess I like to see the transformation of a normal/averag girl into a steroid/muscle addicted mass monster in her psychology as well as her virilised body.


I'm not a fan of giantess growth, or using cartoon characters like princess peach or kim possible or whatever (except starfire (tt), totally spies or girls from pokemon haha).

Anyway, I'd most like to see stories with steroid abuse and side effects in them :)

DEA

I like stories with dominance and violence, even gore, caused just because "she can".  I mean such physical strength difference, caused by size, muscles, maybe superpowers, that it alone calls for a dominantion.

I don´t like scat, pedo, pissing - these things are really repulsing to me.

I don´t like weird description of bodies, when measurments simply does not work, like "She was 8 feet tall, hugely muscular a weight 250 pounds". 250lbs is to little in this case. In general, I don´t like illogical things either, but I don´t mind fantasy.


NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ninja,
You've stumbled across the real crux here. Your standards and what you look for when you come here is different to what other people use this site for. I'm into writing, I'm into good writing. I'm into realistic stories. I am also however, a horny guy who is both a Cratolagniac  (aroused by strength) and a Sthenolagniac (aroused by muscle) I come here primarily to satisfy this aspect of myself rather than the writer in me. I imagine most people here are the same. Which obviously won't help to satisfy your desire for good fiction. I wonder, do you read a lot of fiction on other topics elsewhere? Just wondering maybe if you might be able to get your need for good writing elsewhere and hence, be able to drop your standards somewhat here. That way, when you do come across a story you enjoy here, it will be a pleasant surprise. . It would be nice to think that this place could be a broad church for people with interest in muscle and strength fiction to various degrees, where they could get along, rather than a place for confrontation, based on a difference in standards. Just my tuppenceworth

Yes. I do read elsewhere. Trouble is, what I read rarely has female muscle in it. It seems I'm in the wrong for wanting to combine both of my loves into one. Believe it or not there are stories on here that I do like, as you said, a few pleasant surprises. They're precious few, but still there. But, the vast majority is nothing but domination and torture porn. And apparently I'm also in the wrong for liking and wanting something else, or having a low tolerance for lazy writing. You'll notice I don't even comment on every single story on here, just the ones that I either really liked or absolutely hated. The largest percentage are they that I just can't give enough of a damn about either way.

Clearly you and I exist on opposite extremes. We're at an impasse and I find this tiresome. I'll make you a deal; henceforth, I swear I will never read anything you write or post on this or any forum ever again because chances are I will hate it and you'll get angry at me for telling you so. Fair enough?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

boxerz911

I love big muscular women dominating small, skinny men. Humiliation and violence is also welcome. I also like the men to be completely in to the act and almost wanting it to happen.

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ninja,
You've stumbled across the real crux here. Your standards and what you look for when you come here is different to what other people use this site for. I'm into writing, I'm into good writing. I'm into realistic stories. I am also however, a horny guy who is both a Cratolagniac  (aroused by strength) and a Sthenolagniac (aroused by muscle) I come here primarily to satisfy this aspect of myself rather than the writer in me. I imagine most people here are the same. Which obviously won't help to satisfy your desire for good fiction. I wonder, do you read a lot of fiction on other topics elsewhere? Just wondering maybe if you might be able to get your need for good writing elsewhere and hence, be able to drop your standards somewhat here. That way, when you do come across a story you enjoy here, it will be a pleasant surprise. . It would be nice to think that this place could be a broad church for people with interest in muscle and strength fiction to various degrees, where they could get along, rather than a place for confrontation, based on a difference in standards. Just my tuppenceworth

Yes. I do read elsewhere. Trouble is, what I read rarely has female muscle in it. It seems I'm in the wrong for wanting to combine both of my loves into one. Believe it or not there are stories on here that I do like, as you said, a few pleasant surprises. They're precious few, but still there. But, the vast majority is nothing but domination and torture porn. And apparently I'm also in the wrong for liking and wanting something else, or having a low tolerance for lazy writing. You'll notice I don't even comment on every single story on here, just the ones that I either really liked or absolutely hated. The largest percentage are they that I just can't give enough of a damn about either way.

Clearly you and I exist on opposite extremes. We're at an impasse and I find this tiresome. I'll make you a deal; henceforth, I swear I will never read anything you write or post on this or any forum ever again because chances are I will hate it and you'll get angry at me for telling you so. Fair enough?

No it is not fair enough, it is ridiculously childish and myopic. Luckily as I don't know you, have never met you and probably never will meet you, I couldn't really give a flying fuck what you think of me or my stories. Frankly I don't really care what anyone thinks of my stories, nor do I particularly take my stories on this serious. This is something I do in my spare time, out of boredom, for shits and giggles. If people like some of them, then great and I probably wouldn't bother if I got no feedback at all, but validation is not why I'm here.

You finding this tiresome is your issue not mine, but when you make up nonsense like my imaginary anger, it is no harm to bring you back to the real world for a second. Any sane rational person, looking back at our back and forth will see I have been nothing but respectful to you. I have certainly never gotten angry with you particularly. Bear in mind it is you who dismissed most posters on this site as psychopaths, so pots kettles and the colour black come to mind. Any subsequent posts to you have been exceedingly fair and analytical, no personal abuse has come out, so where you pick up this imaginary anger is a mystery to me.

We do not exist on opposite extremes at all, maybe you exist on an extreme, I don't, I just write what comes into my mind, which can vary hugely. Now the characters are always exceptionally huge and hyper muscular with infinite or close to infinite strength levels, because frankly, that's what gets me off. However, how they behave and the depth of their emotions can be totally different. The first story 'do you want bis with that' had no extreme violence, nor do I expect there to be any when I resume it, she is a sweet, compassionate and complex character. Becky Robinson in my current story is similar. Debbie Daniels is an absolute murderous, inhuman psychopath, but that is one character. Sinead in bested at the beach is actually intended to be a very sweet, loving character, but has her behaviour influenced by her emotionally abusive and vindictive girlfriend. Admittedly it's not very far along yet, so you'll have to trust me on that one. My point is what I write can differ pretty significantly, so for you to say 'I won't read your stories because chances are I will hate them' is just myopic nonsense of the highest order. You are like a ten year old boy running off with his ball because he doesn't get it all his own way. Again, I don't give a shit, I'm just asking you not to delude yourself and insult our collective intelligence by making rubbish like that up.

You are free to not read my stories. I don't read your stories. Hell, I don't read most of the stories here, I simply don't have the time, but there is no need to make up a phony and spurious reason for not reading them. If it makes you feel good about yourself to make yourself some sort of super righeous moral guardian of the realm, then so be it, but don't illogically and inaccurately pigeon hole the rest of us, based on your not liking one or two of our stories. Me pointing this out to you isn't getting angry, it's just me trying to bring you down from your ivory tower, because frankly, I doubt I am the only one who finds it boring at this stage. You are a member of a website that people come to to get aroused by hyper muscular, impossibly strong women, not the pope.

Apollo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Apollo - don't know if you have seen any of my stuff, but I've been extremely blessed in that I'm able to pay the bills writing FMG stories while I finish my degree. ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has most of my writing, my DA found through a google search has all of it)

With all due respect to everyone, a thread like this isn't going to really help you specifically in what you mentioned is your goal.  You're getting the opinions of less than a dozen or so individuals, and there are tens of thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands) of FMG Story fans in the world.  (Millions of femmuscle fans believe it or not if the numbers I've read are to be believed, but FMG Stories require longer attention spans than pics/art)

It's much more important to just do you own thing, build your own audience, interact with them, and take it from there.  Read what other people are doing to get ideas of what works and doesn't. 

That said, this is a pretty interesting thread, so don't let me rain on anyone's parade!  Keep discussing!  =)



Oh, I've been a fan/follower of your work for years, Magnus.  I've been following you on DA and © Saradas for some time. 

I too thought this would be a rather interesting topic.  I doubted it would give me a specific roadmap of what exactly to write, but instead, give me a broad glimpse as to peoples' likes and dislikes in the FMG Genre.

Although I'm not a fan of some of the arguing that's been going back and forth on this Post, the discussion is always welcome!

M7

As far as my own writing goes, I think the reason I find it easier (and like) writing about a strong and dominant character is because of the disrespect I've seen fbbs get my entire life. For me, it's a way for the fbb to get some sort of compensation and payback, albeit a fictional one. So I have a soft spot in my heart for those kinds of stories. There are some great writers on this forum and I don't consider myself one of them. I haven't written anything I would consider complex or mutilayered, but I do like some of those stories/authors a lot. Bertmacklinsbrother and NinjaStar are two authors that immediately come to mind. I tend to like the more realistic stories as opposed to giant 40" biceps and being ten feet tall. Although the majority of stories here hold no interest for me, there is a pretty big selection and there are quite a few that I've really enjoyed a lot. I guess overall, what I prefer in my stories is the woman massive, but with realism.

Greatguy87

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love big muscular women dominating small, skinny men. Humiliation and violence is also welcome. I also like the men to be completely in to the act and almost wanting it to happen.

Read my stuff on here. Maybe that's up your alley.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cdefan

While it's natural that female muscle fans will have a wide variety of different tastes, it's not logical for people to get offended by stories about muscular women who actually (gasp) use their strength to fight and attack people. That's inevitably going to be part of the territory in many (not all, but many) stories. Even if a story is too violent for your taste (and there are some that are too violent for mine), why take personal offense to it? It's just a story. There's no need to call people psychopaths simply because their ideal muscle heroine is more aggressive than yours. The people who have been throwing around the name-calling seem to lack the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality. Any normal adult should be able to recognize the basic fact that writing or liking a story with a violent woman in it does not mean that the person would approve of a woman doing those things in real life. The difference is as glaring and obvious as the difference between riding a roller coaster and jumping off a cliff.


tdg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
While it's natural that female muscle fans will have a wide variety of different tastes, it's not logical for people to get offended by stories about muscular women who actually (gasp) use their strength to fight and attack people. That's inevitably going to be part of the territory in many (not all, but many) stories. Even if a story is too violent for your taste (and there are some that are too violent for mine), why take personal offense to it? It's just a story. There's no need to call people psychopaths simply because their ideal muscle heroine is more aggressive than yours. The people who have been throwing around the name-calling seem to lack the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality. Any normal adult should be able to recognize the basic fact that writing or liking a story with a violent woman in it does not mean that the person would approve of a woman doing those things in real life. The difference is as glaring and obvious as the difference between riding a roller coaster and jumping off a cliff.

Because when 90% of the stories contain unnecessary violence it's annoying, and a symptom of at least a lack of imagination.

pelourinho

If I had to say some years ago, I would have said I like transformation stories, where the woman gradually gets stronger, more muscular over the span of months or even years, where she must psychologically adjust to her newfound power. I like ones where the woman is taller than average (maybe about 5'10 or more), maybe with some height growth, but once you go to 7 feet tall, it gets ridiculous. I also would have said I'm not into violence and revenge stories. I probably would have said I don't care for stories where the woman abruptly grows taller/stronger/more muscular with no apparent rhyme or reason.

That said, I have found exceptions to these "rules" about what I like, and that's part of the fun of reading a new story. If the author has a distinct style, or knack for prose or plot, or character portraits, it is all the more refreshing if the story wins me over to a theme that I don't ordinarily prefer. There are some authors on here whose stories I have enjoyed due to their talents for story pacing or appealing characters, even where I did not like some of the story elements. I'm not sure how doctrinaire any of us can be about what we will or won't read. As with any literature, the appeal is to read somebody else's idea through a perspective or sensibility other than your own.

All that said, I like the stories that go 10,000 words or more, where you have to wait to get to the "money shot" for lack of a better phrase. Since I have trouble closing a story arc, I appreciate authors who can, even if the ending isn't totally satisfying. For stories on this board, you know to some extent what's going to happen to the protagonist, but it is still fun to watch it build.

If I have any rules still that just aren't my thing, I guess they would be:
-androgenization and TG--It's one thing for a woman's clit to grow a little, but once you introduce prosthetics, I'm out.
-incest--I'm not sure why this is as prevalent in this genre as it is.
-underage characters in sexual situations--Such characters referred to as prologue or foreshadowing is one thing, but actual sexualization just gets more appalling the the older you get, I think.
-psychotic violence--while violent stories aren't my favorite, I don't mean all violence, although it can be a fine line. What I mean here is where the woman who has thus far been able to keep her angry, violent urges in check suddenly shifts into sadistic, homocidal rage. Yes, anabolics promote aggression and omnipotence, especially in young users, but they don't turn a functional person into a remorseless killer.

anon1234

Likes

- Some realistic ways of muscle growth is nice, detailed description of muscle growth- I really loved the muscle sex series, as it describes the growth process in a very detailed manner.
- Very detailed description of muscles
- Some display of strength/ muscle worship/ admiration


Dislikes

- Underage main characters
- Excessively large/ unrealistic amount of muscles (eg. 40+ inches biceps, 50+ inch thighs), breast expansion
- I prefer the female character to be taller/ more huge than the male character, I don't mind some height increase, but anywhere above 7 feet seems excessive.
- Graphic description of violence/ deaths.

By the way, I enjoyed some of Vampire and MAK's work- I liked their writing style, and their stories were realistic ie. no science experiments, no magic spells. Just lifting weights to get big. But both of them have stopped posting stories for a very long time now. :/


klaus74de

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Likes

- Some realistic ways of muscle growth is nice, detailed description of muscle growth- I really loved the muscle sex series, as it describes the growth process in a very detailed manner.
- Very detailed description of muscles
- Some display of strength/ muscle worship/ admiration


Dislikes

- Underage main characters
- Excessively large/ unrealistic amount of muscles (eg. 40+ inches biceps, 50+ inch thighs), breast expansion
- I prefer the female character to be taller/ more huge than the male character, I don't mind some height increase, but anywhere above 7 feet seems excessive.
- Graphic description of violence/ deaths.

By the way, I enjoyed some of Vampire and MAK's work- I liked their writing style, and their stories were realistic ie. no science experiments, no magic spells. Just lifting weights to get big. But both of them have stopped posting stories for a very long time now. :/
I agree. :bravo:
I would like to add a few things:
Like:
- I prefer girls, not so tall. I would like to have them shorter then ~5'6.
- I like them really muscular - a little more muscular then real, but not dramatical unrealistic.
- I like training, nudity, sex, posing, worshipping. Not so much sexual violence, a little domination.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zarina

Violence would be something I'd rather not see - especially graphic or gruesome.  I much prefer themes with light taunting/teasing, even some good bullying.  But preferably with some strong sexual overtures along with it.  A little light slapping or spanking might be fine, or some lift and carry type themes.  But not with any especially lengthy or detailed description needed.