Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer just scammed Steve an additional $30,000 in addition to the $150,000 sh

Started by session_safe, October 08, 2025, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To be honest, I would have taken it down or frozen it a few weeks ago. The debate seems pointless on the forum, no one else can fix the problem here except Steve and Jennifer, and the conversation just went in a circle. Many members were clearly fed up with the debate and doubted his claims, so were unsympathetic. Steve did not convence a few folk, and any points on the case had already been made.

If it goes back, maybe Steve can make a final statemenmt and then freeze it?

I understand where you're coming from. In hindsight, it probably could have been taken down or frozen a few weeks ago. The discussion had reached a point where it was going in circles, and realistically no one here can resolve the issue other than Steve and Jennifer. Most of the key points had already been made, and it was clear that many members were becoming frustrated and increasingly unsympathetic, particularly as Steve didn't convince everyone of his position.

If the thread is reinstated, perhaps the best approach would be to allow Steve to make a final statement to clarify his position, and then freeze the discussion to prevent it from looping again.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To be honest, I would have taken it down or frozen it a few weeks ago. The debate seems pointless on the forum, no one else can fix the problem here except Steve and Jennifer, and the conversation just went in a circle. Many members were clearly fed up with the debate and doubted his claims, so were unsympathetic. Steve did not convence a few folk, and any points on the case had already been made.

If it goes back, maybe Steve can make a final statemenmt and then freeze it?

I understand where you're coming from. In hindsight, it probably could have been taken down or frozen a few weeks ago. The discussion had reached a point where it was going in circles, and realistically no one here can resolve the issue other than Steve and Jennifer. Most of the key points had already been made, and it was clear that many members were becoming frustrated and increasingly unsympathetic, particularly as Steve didn't convince everyone of his position.

If the thread is reinstated, perhaps the best approach would be to allow Steve to make a final statement to clarify his position, and then freeze the discussion to prevent it from looping again.

Thanks Admin. Hope Steve can resolve the issues he faces amicably.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS