⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer just scammed Steve an additional $30,000 in addition to the $150,000 sh

Started by session_safe, October 08, 2025, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

WARNING!

You guys may have noticed that SessionGirls, for a while, was linking to the "scammers" section of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . That's because Jennifer had a contract with Steve saying, in exchange for $30,000, she is going to link to Steve's website. . . NO EXCUSES. Well, I paid the $30,000 and she linked to my site for a whole month and then took it down, claiming that one of my summarized reviews listed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as "transgender" instead of "woman". That's her dumb-ass excuse.

Also, the contract specifically states in the event of a "dispute", we go to mediation. . . NO EXCUSES. Loser pays mediation fee. But she refuses to go even though it's clearly stated in the contract.

BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH JENNIFER THOMAS!!!!!


Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WARNING!

You guys may have noticed that SessionGirls, for a while, was linking to the "scammers" section of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . That's because Jennifer had a contract with Steve saying, in exchange for $30,000, she is going to link to Steve's website. . . NO EXCUSES. Well, I paid the $30,000 and she linked to my site for a whole month and then took it down, claiming that one of my summarized reviews listed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as "transgender" instead of "woman". That's her dumb-ass excuse.

Also, the contract specifically states in the event of a "dispute", we go to mediation. . . NO EXCUSES. Loser pays mediation fee. But she refuses to go even though it's clearly stated in the contract.

BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH JENNIFER THOMAS!!!!!


I was curious about the decision to link your site to Jennifer Thomas's for $30,000. Considering that both of you cater to a similar audience, wouldn't that position you more as competitors than partners?

It also seems a bit one-sided that you agreed to cover arbitration costs even if she breaches the contract, that could put you at a disadvantage should any dispute arise.

If your goal is to increase visibility and reach a wider, more relevant audience, you might want to consider advertising on Saradas instead. The platform's traffic metrics clearly show stronger engagement and a community that aligns closely with your target audience. It could very well deliver better results for a fraction of the cost.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was curious about the decision to link your site to Jennifer Thomas's for $30,000. Considering that both of you cater to a similar audience, wouldn't that position you more as competitors than partners?

It also seems a bit one-sided that you agreed to cover arbitration costs even if she breaches the contract, that could put you at a disadvantage should any dispute arise.

If your goal is to increase visibility and reach a wider, more relevant audience, you might want to consider advertising on Saradas instead. The platform's traffic metrics clearly show stronger engagement and a community that aligns closely with your target audience. It could very well deliver better results for a fraction of the cost.


No, Jennifer took her scammers section down, so my website deals with the scammers that she won't handle.

No, I did not "agree to cover arbitration costs". How it works is we both see the mediator and we both leave a deposit. Both of gives our "last final offer" of a fair outcome. Mediator makes a binary choice of "what is more fair". Loser loses the deposit.

This is  CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THE CONTRACT. Jennfier PROMISED "no more games" and if there is a dispute, it goes to mediation. . . NO EXCUSES!!!!!

I put it in big, bold letters and highlighter it. And Jennifer signed all four corners of the sentence so SHE CAN'T SAY "I DIDN'T KNOW".

Bernie1212

Session Safe and Sessiongirls offer two different things that cater to similar crowds, from different angles.

Sessiongirls is an advirtising site where women pay to advirtise to men for sessions. 
Session Safe provides AI generated reviews of sessions, which is includes a scammers section.

They should inherently work in conjunction with each other, not as competitors.

Session Safe, for some reason on July 24th of this year you sent me a copy of this contract with all of your mediation stipulations.  The contract I was sent by you via email, states that agreement applied directly and solely to the session girls event that took place on June 17th 2023.  Is there another contract that you are referring to?
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Session Safe and Sessiongirls offer two different things that cater to similar crowds, from different angles.

Sessiongirls is an advirtising site where women pay to advirtise to men for sessions. 
Session Safe provides AI generated reviews of sessions, which is includes a scammers section.

They should inherently work in conjunction with each other, not as competitors.

Session Safe, for some reason on July 24th of this year you sent me a copy of this contract with all of your mediation stipulations.  The contract I was sent by you via email, states that agreement applied directly and solely to the session girls event that took place on June 17th 2023.  Is there another contract that you are referring to?

Jennifer and I had many contracts, and she broke every one of them. Yes, one of the contracts was for the 2023 event. She broke that one too. She was supposed to link to my website for $30,000. I paid the $30,000, but she did not give me the link. And I've been asking REPEATEDLY for YEARS for this. The contract states I am supposed to get it in 24 hours. And it's a new excuse every time.

Jennifer Thomas

Show proof of the contracts Steve.
I only have ONE which was never signed and says $10,000 not $30,000
The one that you have that shows a signature is NOT ME and I have told you this many times,
I went ahead and put the link up when you told me you were ready , I have the text messages showing
the dates , I put it up and then took it down once you put EMMA as a scammer.  Your SessionSafe website is a
Session Legal Risk for me!! Emma pays for membership and lists herself as a woman, I believe her.  Also, your use of using
AI to scan websites for deposit complaints can't be verified making your reports unreliable.  However that is besides the point.
You are insulting to the women , you want to help the industry but look at the type of person you are.
If you feel I screwed you over , hire an attorney and take me to court!  Don't come here to do a smear campaign on me which I find
to be "defamation of character" which was mentioned in the contract!
Your way of trying to show importance is very shallow and I am happy I escaped you.
You are a Bully and you like to hang shit over people's heads and you only see what YOU want to see which comes from wearing
delusional glasses .
Please send me the receipts for the $150,000 you say I owe you  , Show PROOF STEVE ,,   oh wait,  you can't. 
Bye,

P.S. I have attached screenshots of the contract so you can see for yourself .. I don't see  $30,000 mentioned anywhere in it,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

crazycrazy

I've met Jen twice for a boxing and a wrestling session many years ago. She was willing to box in a one-sided session even though it wasn't one of her skills offered back then. She is a strong and beautiful woman, a very tough wrestler, and is capable of and enthusiastic about providing an exciting session. I recommend her highly.

One thing she is not is a scammer.

Oh, and another thing she is not is tall. Otherwise, she's great

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Show proof of the contracts Steve.
I only have ONE which was never signed and says $10,000 not $30,000
The one that you have that shows a signature is NOT ME and I have told you this many times,
I went ahead and put the link up when you told me you were ready , I have the text messages showing
the dates , I put it up and then took it down once you put EMMA as a scammer.  Your SessionSafe website is a
Session Legal Risk for me!! Emma pays for membership and lists herself as a woman, I believe her.  Also, your use of using
AI to scan websites for deposit complaints can't be verified making your reports unreliable.  However that is besides the point.
You are insulting to the women , you want to help the industry but look at the type of person you are.
If you feel I screwed you over , hire an attorney and take me to court!  Don't come here to do a smear campaign on me which I find
to be "defamation of character" which was mentioned in the contract!
Your way of trying to show importance is very shallow and I am happy I escaped you.
You are a Bully and you like to hang shit over people's heads and you only see what YOU want to see which comes from wearing
delusional glasses .
Please send me the receipts for the $150,000 you say I owe you  , Show PROOF STEVE ,,   oh wait,  you can't. 
Bye,

P.S. I have attached screenshots of your ugly behavior and the contract so you can see for yourself .. I don't see  $30,000 mentioned anywhere in it,

Jennifer,

Did you even READ the contract you signed? The contract CLEARLY STATES "Steve gets a link". Yes, $10,000 was mentioned in the contract as INITIAL DEPOSIT. I ended up paying $30,000 of costs in the June event, documented below. Also, read the part that "Steve gets the link WITHIN 24 HOURS. . . no stupid delay tactics!!!!". Also, read the part where if "Steve does not get the link within 24 hours, it immediately goes to mediation. . . NO EXCUSES!!!!!"

This is what it costs to run an event. I paid 100% of the costs of running the 2023 SessionGirls Event in exchange for Jennifer giving me a lousy link from her website. NO GAMES. . . NO EXCUSES!!!!! I paid the $30,000, but Jennifer did not give me the link. It's a new excuse every time.

No, Jennifer Thomas is a SCAMMER!

#### Costs
| cost                                              | amount  |
| ------------------------------------------------- | ------- |
| initial investment                                | $10,000 |
| I gave to suzy to pay people                      | 1,000   |
| (250 - uhaul, 350) - extra day for uhaul and gas) | 600     |
| kris payment to remove stuff                      | 400     |
| 1-800-got-junk                                    | 289     |
| roger (200 out of pocket and 200 labor)           | 400     |
| roger transportation                              | 350     |
| uber                                              | 1,733   |
| uber eats                                         | 1,146   |
| costco card                                       | 700     |
| teri london                                       | 400     |
| extra airbnb                                      | 1,038   |
| airbnb damage                                     | 500     |
| total                                             | $18,556 |

#### cost overruns
| amount   | description                                       |
| -------- | ------------------------------------------------- |
| 1,000    | i gave to suzy to pay people                      |
| 600      | (250 - uhaul, 350) - extra day for uhaul and gas) |
| 400      | kris payment to remove stuff                      |
| 289      | 1-800-got-junk                                    |
| 400      | roger (200 out of pocket and 200 labor)           |
| 350      | roger transportation                              |
| 1733     | uber                                              |
| 1146     | uber eats                                         |
| 700      | costco card                                       |
| 400      | teri london                                       |
| 1038     | airbnb                                            |
| 500      | airbnb damage                                     |
| 900      | Frankie pay                                       |
| **9456** | **Total**                                         |

#### steve cost overruns
| amount | description              |
| ------ | ------------------------ |
| 500    | veronika valentine       |
| 1,000  | jennifer airbnb vacation |
| 250    | jennifer travel hotel    |
| 1000   | cruise                   |


JustBiceps


session_safe


michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would invest with someone you claimed they scammed you before?

Excellent question

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She said she wouldn't do it again. Her fault.

Her fault.

You entered into a business agreement with someone that you say already owed you $150,000.  You invested $30,000 when you were only contracted to spend $10,000.  And it is all her fault?
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She said she wouldn't do it again. Her fault.

Her fault.

You entered into a business agreement with someone that you say already owed you $150,000.  You invested $30,000 when you were only contracted to spend $10,000.  And it is all her fault?

Yes, it is her fault. The contract CLEARLY STATES I am supposed to get a link in exchange for money. I provided the money and she did not give me the link. Of course it's her fault.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She said she wouldn't do it again. Her fault.

I'm sorry, but this just sounds stupid

mra78