⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer just scammed Steve an additional $30,000 in addition to the $150,000 sh

Started by session_safe, October 08, 2025, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No, defamation of character is:
Defamation of character is the act of making a false statement that damages someone's reputation. It can take two forms: libel (written statements) and slander (spoken statements). To prove defamation, the statement must be false, communicated to a third party, and cause harm to the individual's reputation. Opinions are not considered defamation, but false factual statements are. 

So no.

You have posted here and other places that she owes you $150,000, and also $30,000 and labeling her as a scammer.  To this date the only thing that has been produced towards what she owes you is a contract that states you would pay $10,000 towards an event in return for a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on sessiongirls.com.  From what I have heard in the situation the $150,000 she "owes" you is from money that you invested yourself into You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login before she terminated your employment as her webmaster.  Where there any contracts espressly stating and detailing what exactly she owes you for?  I see a contract stating that you would invest $10,000 toward an event, but you ended up investing $30,000.  About the only amount you have actually shown she may owe is for the $10,000.  Until you can prove more then that, you are in fact spreading heresay about her to anyone that can read it.  And tarnishing her name in a public forum. 

Quote
Jennifer posted the contract, I did not. So SHE broke the contract, not me. And Jennifer divulged details of the contract waaaay before I did and she did it a lot. So SHE broke the contract.

So no.

Well, I have a saved email from you sent to me on July 24th 2025 that had the contract posted in this thread. I know you shared it with at least me (I still have no idea why) on July 24th. 

Quote
She HAS to go to mediation if there's a dispute in the contract, and I have been reminding her, CONSTANTLY, for three years now. It is LISTED IN THE CONTRACT.  She has to go to mediatio with me, LOSER PAYS THE MEIDATION FEE. Steve is very eager to go to mediation and Jennifer constantly avoids it.

Hmmm. . .
I don't know about this.  That is a you and Jennifer thing.
Yo.


Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, you take no blame whatsoever in the situation.  Cool.

And Jennifer takes no blame either. Got it.

I didn't say that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But it is all Jennifers fault.  Got it.

And it's all Steve's fault. Got it.

I didn't say that either.

I assume, like most disagreements, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.  There is generally enough blame to go around to have some of it fall on everyone invovled.

The truth is, most times I comes down to communication and definition of terms early on in a relationship.

It is life.
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You have posted here and other places that she owes you $150,000, and also $30,000 and labeling her as a scammer.  To this date the only thing that has been produced towards what she owes you is a contract that states you would pay $10,000 towards an event in return for a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on sessiongirls.com.  From what I have heard in the situation the $150,000 she "owes" you is from money that you invested yourself into You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login before she terminated your employment as her webmaster.  Where there any contracts espressly stating and detailing what exactly she owes you for?  I see a contract stating that you would invest $10,000 toward an event, but you ended up investing $30,000.  About the only amount you have actually shown she may owe is for the $10,000.  Until you can prove more then that, you are in fact spreading heresay about her to anyone that can read it.  And tarnishing her name in a public forum. 


I was never "employed" by SessionGirls. Jennifer never paid me to do it. In fact, I paid 100% of the bills for a 10 year period.

Again: I paid $30,000 for a link. and Jennifer did not provide the link. So calling her a scammer is "truth", not tarnishing her name. And READ THE CONTRACT. If we get into a dispute over the contract, we HAVE to see the mediator. . . loser pays mediation fee. . . . baby! Steve is very eager to see the mediator while Jenifer is avoiding it like the plague. Hmmmm. . .

Bernie, READ THE CONTRACT. This is explicitly stated! Loser pays mediation fee, baby!

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am trying to figure out why it is her fault that you went back into business with her after she had already "scammed" you out of so much money.  Sounds like unsound business practice.  Heck I wont even spend $500 on a company if there was unpaid or unfulfilled parts of an agreement.

I handled stolen deposits on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for something like 10 years. And we get this argument all the time:

Guy: So-and-So scammed me and here is my evidence.

Girl: His fault for letting me scam him so many times!

We get this argument all the time and we always side with the guy. Sometimes it escalates to Jennifer and Jennifer always upholds it. It's still the girl's fault!

So no.

And let's be honest, Bernie. If you were the moderator, you would have done the same.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was never "employed" by SessionGirls. Jennifer never paid me to do it. In fact, I paid 100% of the bills for a 10 year period.

Again: I paid $30,000 for a link. and Jennifer did not provide the link. So calling her a scammer is "truth", not tarnishing her name. And READ THE CONTRACT. If we get into a dispute over the contract, we HAVE to see the mediator. . . loser pays mediation fee. . . . baby! Steve is very eager to see the mediator while Jenifer is avoiding it like the plague. Hmmmm. . .

Bernie, READ THE CONTRACT. This is explicitly stated! Loser pays mediation fee, baby!

I never said employeed either.  You can terminate a volunteer.  Or whatever you considered yourself.  And that is on your for paying all of the bills for 10 years with no contract for payment or re-payment.  Unless there is an actual contract out there that you can recoup some of that money.

I read the contract.  It says nothing about $30,000, it says $10,000 and you got things other then the link as well.  And the link was up until the Emma Switch situation arose and stuff was written on both message boards and via email.  Whether or not they violated the contract that is not for me to determine.  But, she felt it was in violation of what the stipulations to keep the link up are. 

The other thing is, she contends she never signed that contract.  So, we will see. 

I don't dont have the energy or bandwidth in my life right now to really think about this anymore anyway. 
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I never said employeed either.  You can terminate a volunteer.  Or whatever you considered yourself.  And that is on your for paying all of the bills for 10 years with no contract for payment or re-payment.  Unless there is an actual contract out there that you can recoup some of that money.

I read the contract.  It says nothing about $30,000, it says $10,000 and you got things other then the link as well.  And the link was up until the Emma Switch situation arose and stuff was written on both message boards and via email.  Whether or not they violated the contract that is not for me to determine.  But, she felt it was in violation of what the stipulations to keep the link up are. 

The other thing is, she contends she never signed that contract.  So, we will see. 

I don't dont have the energy or bandwidth in my life right now to really think about this anymore anyway.

Bernie, I can tell you didn't read the contract. READ THE CONTRACT. It specifically states: "in the event of ANY argument, the argument gets stetled by an implartial MEDIATOR.  LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE. That way. Jennifer does not waste Steve's time."

It's in the contract and I really want to do this. However Jennifer avoids it like the plague.

Hmmmm. . .   

JustBiceps

If somebody scammed you out of $150,000 and you reinvest with them, it's 100% your fault. I don't care about the contract. It's just so stupid to trust them again.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If somebody scammed you out of $150,000 and you reinvest with them, it's 100% your fault. I don't care about the contract. It's just so stupid to trust them again.

I handled stolen deposits on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for 10 years. And girl scammers used that stupid argument all the time:

Guy: So-and-So scammed me and here is my evidence.

Girl: His fault for letting me scam him a second time.

We get this argument all the time and we always side with the guy. Sometimes it gets appealed to Jennifer and she agrees: if a scammer scams a guy a second time, it's stil the girl's fault.

So no, it's not "100%" my fault.

And let's be honest, Bernie. If you were the moderator, you would have done the same.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unless you have filed a lawsuit in the appropriate jurisdiction, your complaint has no credibility. Why? Because it doesn't pass the "reasonable person" standard or the smell test.

No reasonable person who is "owed $30,000" would leave that lawsuit unfiled.

Then you must not be a lawyer, as I have talked to three. They all say the same thing. They checked her credit and assets and they said "this person is not worth suing as she can simply declare bankrupcy and get rid of the payment that way". They are experts in their field, and you are not.

Jennifer and I have a contract that clearly states "Steve pays $30,000 and he gets a link to his website. It really is that simple!". And Jennifer did not supply my link. So my case has plenty of credibility.

So no.

1) Investments are money put at risk that are not guaranteed a return
2) Jennifer's website property is worth at least the $30,000 you claim you paid (in-kind or actual $) to advertise there
3) Your continued work/investment for 10 years with no return is on you. In fact, some California judges would even declare that you gifted some amount of your services to the enterprise

You're just here to talk shit, because you know a few of us will help justify the victim feedback loop that keeps you waking up each day.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1) Investments are money put at risk that are not guaranteed a return
2) Jennifer's website property is worth at least the $30,000 you claim you paid (in-kind or actual $) to advertise there
3) Your continued work/investment for 10 years with no return is on you. In fact, some California judges would even declare that you gifted some amount of your services to the enterprise

You're just here to talk shit, because you know a few of us will help justify the victim feedback loop that keeps you waking up each day.

FemFlexUSA,

I can tell you're not a lawyer.

Jennifer told me "pay me money, I'll give you a link to my website!". So I paid her the money, and Jennifer did not give me the link! We have it in writing so she can't say "eh, I never agreed to that!". She broke the contract, plain and simple.

The contract also made this very clear: if there is a DISPUTE, it goes to MEDIATION. No matter what. Loser pays the mediation fee!!! ($2,400 deposit)

Jennifer is free to use those excuses you listed. Mediators are usually retired judges or ex-lawyers and are very familiar with the law. I'll be nice and add an extra $1,000 to my deposit so jennifer even MAKES money from this. I told her this several times, but she refuses to go. Even though she agreed to mediation in the contract.

Hmmmm. . .

- Steve

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1) Investments are money put at risk that are not guaranteed a return
2) Jennifer's website property is worth at least the $30,000 you claim you paid (in-kind or actual $) to advertise there
3) Your continued work/investment for 10 years with no return is on you. In fact, some California judges would even declare that you gifted some amount of your services to the enterprise

You're just here to talk shit, because you know a few of us will help justify the victim feedback loop that keeps you waking up each day.

FemFlexUSA,

I can tell you're not a lawyer.

Jennifer told me "pay me money, I'll give you a link to my website!". So I paid her the money, and Jennifer did not give me the link! We have it in writing so she can't say "eh, I never agreed to that!". She broke the contract, plain and simple.

The contract also made this very clear: if there is a DISPUTE, it goes to MEDIATION. No matter what. Loser pays the mediation fee!!! ($2,400 deposit)

Jennifer is free to use those excuses you listed. Mediators are usually retired judges or ex-lawyers and are very familiar with the law. I'll be nice and add an extra $1,000 to my deposit so jennifer even MAKES money from this. I told her this several times, but she refuses to go. Even though she agreed to mediation in the contract.

Hmmmm. . .

- Steve

Ask yourself: Would *you* waste time with you?

LOL

You present as a bitter, attention-seeking troll with both a god complex and an entitlement complex. Some years ago, you announced to anyone who would listen you were going to "create a safer session industry" or something like that with your new website. People wished you the best. To date, you have a website with three (3) wrestlers listed.

Ask yourself: Since you're adding so much value to the industry, why aren't more women supporting your efforts with their participation?

At some point in the past year, you wrote: "I told her, I will invest in her site on the condition that if it were ever to become successful, I should get reimbursed the costs I put into it. I told her this is the BARE MINIMUM THAT ANY REASONABLE INVESTOR WOULD DO. She agreed."

Last week you wrote: "Then you must not be a lawyer, as I have talked to three. They all say the same thing. They checked her credit and assets and they said "this person is not worth suing as she can simply declare bankrupcy and get rid of the payment that way"."

Given that the company - by your consultants' own research - is not worth suing, how are you claiming that it is "successful"? YOU SAID you wished to be repaid your investment IF the company were to become successful. YOU LATER IMPLIED the company is not (yet) successful.

Reality is - like Dr. Umar Johnson - you are at least smart enough to know you have no case. But also, since you get a payoff out of the communication, you'll continue your grievance campaign until everyone stops responding. You've already lost your credibility, but as long as you can maintain a small audience, your little fight will be worth it to you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ask yourself: Would *you* waste time with you?

LOL

You present as a bitter, attention-seeking troll with both a god complex and an entitlement complex. Some years ago, you announced to anyone who would listen you were going to "create a safer session industry" or something like that with your new website. People wished you the best. To date, you have a website with three (3) wrestlers listed.

Ask yourself: Since you're adding so much value to the industry, why aren't more women supporting your efforts with their participation?

At some point in the past year, you wrote: "I told her, I will invest in her site on the condition that if it were ever to become successful, I should get reimbursed the costs I put into it. I told her this is the BARE MINIMUM THAT ANY REASONABLE INVESTOR WOULD DO. She agreed."

Last week you wrote: "Then you must not be a lawyer, as I have talked to three. They all say the same thing. They checked her credit and assets and they said "this person is not worth suing as she can simply declare bankrupcy and get rid of the payment that way"."

Given that the company - by your consultants' own research - is not worth suing, how are you claiming that it is "successful"? YOU SAID you wished to be repaid your investment IF the company were to become successful. YOU LATER IMPLIED the company is not (yet) successful.

Reality is - like Dr. Umar Johnson - you are at least smart enough to know you have no case. But also, since you get a payoff out of the communication, you'll continue your grievance campaign until everyone stops responding. You've already lost your credibility, but as long as you can maintain a small audience, your little fight will be worth it to you.

Bottom line: I paid $30,000 to get a link. Then Jennifer did not give me that link. We have a contract this time, so she can't use that stupid excuse anymore. So yes, I "have a case". A strong one.

Again: there is a CLAUSE in the contract saying "any dispute with this contract, it goes to a mediator, no excuses. LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE." I highlighted it, bolded it, and put it in big letters too, and she signed all four corners of it so she can't say "eh, I never agreed to that!"

I don't get it, if everyone is soooo sure that "I don't have a case", why doesn't she just go to mediation? She'll make an easy $1,000 for an hours worth of her time and then she'll get her $2,400 deposit back. And then I will go away. I've been telling this to her for years, why doesn't she just do it?

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am trying to figure out why it is her fault that you went back into business with her after she had already "scammed" you out of so much money.

It's her fault because she said "if you pay me a bunch of money, I will link to your website". So I paid her a bunch of money and she did not link to my website. OF COURSE it is her fault!

In any event, there is a contract clause that SPECIFICALLY STATES "if there is a dispute in the contract, it goes to mediation. LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE!!!" I highlighted it, bolded it, and she signed all four corners of the sentence so she can't say "eh, I never agreed to that!!!!". But she refuses to go no matter how ma times I wave the contract to her face.

I will be nice and add put $1,000 extra with my deposit to the mediator. That way, Jennifer makes an extra $1,000 in the event she wins. For basically an hour's worth of her time. And I'll go away. Also, Jennifer will get her $2,400 deposit back. Yet, Jennifer never takes that bet. And she refuses to go, even though she said she would in the contract.

hmmmmm. . .

session_safe

Even if Jennifer Thomas made a BILLION dollars with SessionGirls, she will never ever give Steve anything. Even $1.00 . She is a SCAMMER guys, I am telling you.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bottom line: I paid $30,000 to get a link.

No you didn't. Where's the picture of the canceled check or the wire transfer?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is a SCAMMER guys, I am telling you.

You making a statement is meaningless, because you have no credibility. Maybe a few people believe you, but the market says otherwise - it doesn't want you. The market chose to go with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Jennifer. The market chose not to go with your failed website. Any ideas as to why that might be?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle