Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer just scammed Steve an additional $30,000 in addition to the $150,000 sh

Started by session_safe, October 08, 2025, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No you didn't. Where's the picture of the canceled check or the wire transfer?

I am not going to "doxx" the details of the transaction. Ask Jennifer, she will confirm that I paid for the event. Or Suzy Stiletto, she handled all the the financial transactions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You making a statement is meaningless, because you have no credibility. Maybe a few people believe you, but the market says otherwise - it doesn't want you. The market chose to go with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Jennifer. The market chose not to go with your failed website. Any ideas as to why that might be?

Yes, first to market. And because of that, it has network effects. It takes a while to build a website and I am the primary caretaker of my mother, which takes most of my time.

read. the. contract. If there's a DISPUTE regarding the contract, it automatically goes to mediation. . . loser pays mediation FEE.

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No you didn't. Where's the picture of the canceled check or the wire transfer?

I am not going to "doxx" the details of the transaction. Ask Jennifer, she will confirm that I paid for the event. Or Suzy Stiletto, she handled all the the financial transactions.

Sure. That's believable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote
You making a statement is meaningless, because you have no credibility. Maybe a few people believe you, but the market says otherwise - it doesn't want you. The market chose to go with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Jennifer. The market chose not to go with your failed website. Any ideas as to why that might be?

Yes, first to market. And because of that, it has network effects. It takes a while to build a website and I am the primary caretaker of my mother, which takes most of my time.

read. the. contract. If there's a DISPUTE regarding the contract, it automatically goes to mediation. . . loser pays mediation FEE.

That is nice of you to take care of your mother. I know how stressful that can potentially be sometimes. And I know the job isn't easy.

wb270******.com started after you did and seems to have new-ish content. You're on a grievance campaign - against Jennifer, against Emma, against Reddit, against Twitter, against the guys not supporting Steve, and so on - that takes both your time and energy. It's your choice to wage all those battles, but at some point, you've got to recognize how crazy they make you look. On your Reddit, your own followers have stopped responding to you and you openly ask why, even though the answer is right there in front of you.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

mra78

In business school one of the first things they teach you is to let someone named "Suzy Stiletto" handle all of your important financial transactions.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In business school one of the first things they teach you is to let someone named "Suzy Stiletto" handle all of your important financial transactions.

Jen told her to handle finances, not me.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is nice of you to take care of your mother. I know how stressful that can potentially be sometimes. And I know the job isn't easy.

wb270******.com started after you did and seems to have new-ish content. You're on a grievance campaign - against Jennifer, against Emma, against Reddit, against Twitter, against the guys not supporting Steve, and so on - that takes both your time and energy. It's your choice to wage all those battles, but at some point, you've got to recognize how crazy they make you look. On your Reddit, your own followers have stopped responding to you and you openly ask why, even though the answer is right there in front of you.

I am just bitter, that's all. Jennifer told me I would get 50% equity when I took over from Serena from Hit the Mat Productions. Because that's what Jennifer offered her. I spent TEN YEARS on this matter, and all these all-nighters when I had work the next day, and I spent all this money on it and I got NOTHING to show for it! And Jennifer is like "eh, Steve's totally lying! He agreed to do all that work for nothing!"

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is nice of you to take care of your mother. I know how stressful that can potentially be sometimes. And I know the job isn't easy.

wb270******.com started after you did and seems to have new-ish content. You're on a grievance campaign - against Jennifer, against Emma, against Reddit, against Twitter, against the guys not supporting Steve, and so on - that takes both your time and energy. It's your choice to wage all those battles, but at some point, you've got to recognize how crazy they make you look. On your Reddit, your own followers have stopped responding to you and you openly ask why, even though the answer is right there in front of you.

I am just bitter, that's all. Jennifer told me I would get 50% equity when I took over from Serena from Hit the Mat Productions. Because that's what Jennifer offered her. I spent TEN YEARS on this matter, and all these all-nighters when I had work the next day, and I spent all this money on it and I got NOTHING to show for it! And Jennifer is like "eh, Steve's totally lying! He agreed to do all that work for nothing!"

Your ongoing bitterness is costing you a combination of more time, energy, and opportunity than you ever lost on SessionGirls. You said you were going to build another site. Not only did you fail to provide a valuable product in the first place, but you then went out and actively shunned or attacked would-be supporters and potential customers AND investors. You chose a path that would make it impossible for you to succeed in the session world at this point. That's self-sabotage. And because the session community is so small, there's no way for you to un-ring that bell.

But websites and *****s and session business aside, you're really costing yourself any chance at ever having a real relationship with anyone who enjoys your company. I know not everyone wants a partner to move through life with, but marrying yourself to this campaign is going to drag you ever deeper as you get older.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your ongoing bitterness is costing you a combination of more time, energy, and opportunity than you ever lost on SessionGirls. You said you were going to build another site. Not only did you fail to provide a valuable product in the first place, but you then went out and actively shunned or attacked would-be supporters and potential customers AND investors. You chose a path that would make it impossible for you to succeed in the session world at this point. That's self-sabotage. And because the session community is so small, there's no way for you to un-ring that bell.

But websites and *****s and session business aside, you're really costing yourself any chance at ever having a real relationship with anyone who enjoys your company. I know not everyone wants a partner to move through life with, but marrying yourself to this campaign is going to drag you ever deeper as you get older.

Yeah, I think it's important that other people KNOW what happened so that others don't get scammed the same way I was. This is why I being so LOUD about it.

Remember: I worked my ASS off SessionGirls for TEN YEARS. And I pulled all these all nighters when I had work the other day, leaving me EXHAUSTED every day. I also paid all this money on the site, which I really didn't have at the time. Jennifer didn't ahve any money either, which is why she needed a business partner. I worked as a business partner in any obvious sense.

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH, so I am willing to make that sacrifice. Jennifer Thomas is a SCAMMER. She SCAMMED her 10 year business partner, took his investment money (and LOTS of time), and failed to repay him. And told everyone "eh, Steve is such a liar! I never promised him anything!". Jennifer Thomas is a SCAMMER!!!!

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am trying to figure out why it is her fault that you went back into business with her after she had already "scammed" you out of so much money. 

Nothing's ever Jen's fault. Got it.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am trying to figure out why it is her fault that you went back into business with her after she had already "scammed" you out of so much money. 

Nothing's ever Jen's fault. Got it.

way to drum up a message from two months ago (October 19th) that you have commented on already.

you do realize everytime you post this stuff you are just burying your own hole even deeper?
Yo.

post_punk_skunk

I'm not unsympathetic but it seems quite obviously to be a matter that ought to be resolved privately and would best be retired as a topic of conversation on this board. When emotions are (justifiably) tense it's easy to get carried away over-sharing and redundancy, which is what seems to have killed the Reddit community. I think this admittedly unfortunate saga has been fully unpacked and explored to completion. 

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not unsympathetic but it seems quite obviously to be a matter that ought to be resolved privately and would best be retired as a topic of conversation on this board. When emotions are (justifiably) tense it's easy to get carried away over-sharing and redundancy, which is what seems to have killed the Reddit community. I think this admittedly unfortunate saga has been fully unpacked and explored to completion. 

This topic has been fully unpacked and explored to completion months ago. There's at least two more threads where this saga continuously plays out on wash, rinse, repeat.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
way to drum up a message from two months ago (October 19th) that you have commented on already.

you do realize everytime you post this stuff you are just burying your own hole even deeper?

You didn't address my comment. And you dodge every valid point I make.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not unsympathetic but it seems quite obviously to be a matter that ought to be resolved privately and would best be retired as a topic of conversation on this board. When emotions are (justifiably) tense it's easy to get carried away over-sharing and redundancy, which is what seems to have killed the Reddit community. I think this admittedly unfortunate saga has been fully unpacked and explored to completion.

I tried to resolve it "privately". Jen says I should get $0 and she should not return my investment money back as well. Because, well, she's CEO and she has "final say".

There literally is no excuse, that is why I am so upset.

Saradas.Org

In response to Steve's request below, the thread has been temporarily moved to the Moderator's Lounge.


subject:   Jennifer Thomas from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Steve agree to engage in peace talks

Dear Saradas,

Jennifer and Steve are trying to engage in "peace talks" regarding the
"Steve worked his ass off on SessionGirls for TEN YEARS and he got
NOTHING!!!" dispute. The goal is to create a short-term truce that
benefits both me and Jennifer and perhaps the community. One of the
conditions for these talks is that I remove the "jennifer thomas is a
scammer"-type posts on saradas and *****:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can you remove the above thread, at least temporarily? If I can take it
down, at least temporarily, we might have a fighting chance to fix our
problem and start writing features that benefit the community. Further
questions can be addressed here:

steve@sessionsafe.org
jennifer@sessiongirls.com

Reddit post here:
https://www.*****.com/r/Sessionwrestling/comments/1pw71f5/jennifer_thomas_and_steve_agree_to_engage_in/

- Steve
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

To be honest, I would have taken it down or frozen it a few weeks ago. The debate seems pointless on the forum, no one else can fix the problem here except Steve and Jennifer, and the conversation just went in a circle. Many members were clearly fed up with the debate and doubted his claims, so were unsympathetic. Steve did not convence a few folk, and any points on the case had already been made.

If it goes back, maybe Steve can make a final statemenmt and then freeze it?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS