Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian woman with bulging calves

Started by supdawg, July 18, 2013, 10:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crushee

Hi,

Been to Beijing, not (yet?) to Japan. I am inclined to think that Chinese ladies tend have bigger calves than Japanese ones. There may be some genetic differences.

Unfortunately, Chinese girls almost always wear trousers...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi,

Been to Beijing, not (yet?) to Japan. I am inclined to think that Chinese ladies tend have bigger calves than Japanese ones. There may be some genetic differences.

Unfortunately, Chinese girls almost always wear trousers...

Lets see now. The calves of the girls in China that are mostly covered by trousers and therefore not seen are bigger than the calves of girls in Japan a country you have never been to... ? That makes sense  :)

Maybe the women in China's calves are so big, you can see them bulging through the trousers.  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi,

Been to Beijing, not (yet?) to Japan. I am inclined to think that Chinese ladies tend have bigger calves than Japanese ones. There may be some genetic differences.

Unfortunately, Chinese girls almost always wear trousers...

Chinese and Japanese are both east asian, beside culture, language, fashion style and political frame work, they are in identical gene pool, I believe you will find big calves from both ppl, but generally speaking Northern Chinese are usually bigger, by far the biggest east asian out of 3. And I do agree that East Asian got by far the best legs. not just the calves, but the overall muscle distribution, ratio and proportion

actionjeans

One of my teachers in the 9th grade was Asian and hugely muscular. I even asked her if she lifted weights in front of the entire class. She said and I quote "no, I've just always been naturally strong" - she would wear tshirts and not kidding - just be busting out of them. I was a troublemaker a bit in school and she was working with me specifically (as I'm not dumb) to do school work. I specifically slid my desk away from her as she was sitting a a normal rectangular table. She asked several times for me to move over towards her so I could finish the assignment - I didn't say or do anything and just ignored her.

She finally was like f-it - grabbed the front of the desk (narrow wood) with one hand and drug me with my feet off the floor (on purpose) and a probably 60lbs desk across a carpeted floor like it was nothing. Still to this day think about that. I'm friends with her on facebook, but sadly she is a lesbian now (no offense to lesbians, its just any shot I might have had, as she was only maybe 12-13 years old than me is lost).

Relevant because she did have huge calves. I asked her to flex (again in front of the entire class) her arms and she put them up like she was going to flex them, but then said she would never do that. Didn't matter. Even without her flexing they were massive. And according to her she didn't work out.... just genetic freak (in a good way) I guess.

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my teachers in the 9th grade was Asian and hugely muscular. I even asked her if she lifted weights in front of the entire class. She said and I quote "no, I've just always been naturally strong" - she would wear tshirts and not kidding - just be busting out of them. I was a troublemaker a bit in school and she was working with me specifically (as I'm not dumb) to do school work. I specifically slid my desk away from her as she was sitting a a normal rectangular table. She asked several times for me to move over towards her so I could finish the assignment - I didn't say or do anything and just ignored her.

She finally was like f-it - grabbed the front of the desk (narrow wood) with one hand and drug me with my feet off the floor (on purpose) and a probably 60lbs desk across a carpeted floor like it was nothing. Still to this day think about that. I'm friends with her on facebook, but sadly she is a lesbian now (no offense to lesbians, its just any shot I might have had, as she was only maybe 12-13 years old than me is lost).

Relevant because she did have huge calves. I asked her to flex (again in front of the entire class) her arms and she put them up like she was going to flex them, but then said she would never do that. Didn't matter. Even without her flexing they were massive. And according to her she didn't work out.... just genetic freak (in a good way) I guess.

a link to her FB page or one maybe two pics of her would earn you alot of krama, just saying.

gray bishop

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my teachers in the 9th grade was Asian and hugely muscular. I even asked her if she lifted weights in front of the entire class. She said and I quote "no, I've just always been naturally strong" - she would wear tshirts and not kidding - just be busting out of them. I was a troublemaker a bit in school and she was working with me specifically (as I'm not dumb) to do school work. I specifically slid my desk away from her as she was sitting a a normal rectangular table. She asked several times for me to move over towards her so I could finish the assignment - I didn't say or do anything and just ignored her.

She finally was like f-it - grabbed the front of the desk (narrow wood) with one hand and drug me with my feet off the floor (on purpose) and a probably 60lbs desk across a carpeted floor like it was nothing. Still to this day think about that. I'm friends with her on facebook, but sadly she is a lesbian now (no offense to lesbians, its just any shot I might have had, as she was only maybe 12-13 years old than me is lost).

Relevant because she did have huge calves. I asked her to flex (again in front of the entire class) her arms and she put them up like she was going to flex them, but then said she would never do that. Didn't matter. Even without her flexing they were massive. And according to her she didn't work out.... just genetic freak (in a good way) I guess.

a link to her FB page or one maybe two pics of her would earn you alot of krama, just saying.

+1
(if you don't wanna do that just give us the school name and her last name, google will do the rest)

serious sam

I always have considered Melanie Chang to have the best calves. Have a look
First girl is also great


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

mortye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Check out this one.

Dettweiler

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

incredibly sinewy caaaaalvs.