LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!

Started by Timmon, October 07, 2011, 07:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rom553

Very nice post.
I think that Elena is a beefed up figure competitor and that Katka
is a true bodybuilder. Look at the development this women has,
she gets better every year.  I hope she doesn't retire from bodybuilding,
I would love to see her next level of development.
That's my two cents worth anyway.


hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login