LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tall Bbw

Started by HugeWomanLover, March 24, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

CHANEL from DC.  I saw her, and yes!!! thank me later!


DCReviews

I just saw on sessiongirls Miss Maxine Zauberin from Las Vegas. She says she's 6ft 2 and 225 pounds. Does anyone have any experience with her? 

Shes starting a tour around the country and I was thinking about seeing her. Shes no Chanel lol but hey you never know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CHANEL from DC.  I saw her, and yes!!! thank me later!

Can you be more specific?

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saw this one on sessiongirls girls, 5'10 and 290 pounds.  I'd love to hear some reviews and revive this thread.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Another fairly recent addition to SG. She's 6ft and 265 pounds and looks very pretty. A few reviews so far. 

2ndHoodman

This is one of my main categories. Anyone following my twit*** knows how many of these ladies I've seen.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just saw on sessiongirls Miss Maxine Zauberin from Las Vegas. She says she's 6ft 2 and 225 pounds. Does anyone have any experience with her? 

Shes starting a tour around the country and I was thinking about seeing her. Shes no Chanel lol but hey you never know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes very new still. But gung ho and quite young. More 6'1 overall.