LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwillish

How about giving this entire board a BREAK :shutup:  NOBODY CARES !!


session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How about giving this entire board a BREAK :shutup:  NOBODY CARES !!

I think this is an unfair take. I spent 10 years and a HUGE amount of my time handling all the timewasters and disputes and stolen deposit scams. Of which there were a lot. I was never paid. I even paid for people's stolen deposits OUT OF MY OWN MONEY. A lot. And not one person in the community came to my defense when Jennifer formed the company without me and GAVE ME NOTHING!!!!

Not ONE!!!

Jackass500


Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



No body cares because it doesn't effect them.

I was an assistant football coach at a school for 5 years.  I broke down all of the game film, I created all of the scouting packets, I came up with all of the game plans...offense, defense and special teams.  Our head did nothing as far as x's and o's.  I recieved any credit.  When I broke down my pay, considered gas expenditures,  the hours I put in, etc...I basically paid $5k a year to coach.  The HC got all of the credit...I got nothing.  I left after 5 years. 

I didnt complain, I didnt go on message boards to air my issues.

Why?

Nobody gives a shit.

You made the decision to keep doing it.  You made the decision to keep dumping in money.  You kept doing business with someone you said owed you money. 

Know when to cut your losses and move on. 

You made poor work and financial decisions....swallow it and move on. 

Bitching on the internet has one done one thing....

Make you look like a whiney fool that doesn't know when to say no. 

The only reason why I reengaged here was to tell you that people aren't saying anything about you on a certain site, and try to clarify another point, and you swift turned it back in to bitching about something no cares about.

Im done.


No,

Jennifer and I had a BUSINESS DEAL. She said if I paid the bills, did all the moderating, did all the programming, she would give me 50%. We had a handshake deal WITH WITNESSES. Then she BROKE the deal and gave me NOTHING! That is TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!!!

After she broke that agreement, I made several other agreements THIS TIME WITH CONTRACTS and she broke those too! I had the contracts SIGNED. They were NOTARIZED. Her lawyers signed off on it. I had witness. And I had SEVERAL CONTRACTS. Then she broke those too. She is insistent on giving me ABSOLUTELY ZERO, no matter what!!!!

No, she is the wrongdoer here!!!

No to what?

the fact that you kept doing business with her eventhough you had issues with the way she had done business in the past? 

If you hadn't realized, life is rarely fair. 

Deal with it and move on.

If you are not going to pursue legal action to recover anything you consider a short coming, then stop complaining online.

Nobody on here cares.  Either sue her or don't, that is your call.

I can only tell you one thing I know for sure, and this thread has more evidence then you will ever need....you are ruining your own reputation on here by being a whiney broken record.

What is the point of having a contract if you are not going to do what you need to do to make sure it is enforced.  There is no point in getting a notarized legal contract if you have no intention on enforcing the stipulations on it when it is broken.  If you don't plan on enforcing contracts I have a great piece of oceanfront propery in Arizona you may like.
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No to what?

the fact that you kept doing business with her eventhough you had issues with the way she had done business in the past? 

If you hadn't realized, life is rarely fair. 

Deal with it and move on.

If you are not going to pursue legal action to recover anything you consider a short coming, then stop complaining online.

Nobody on here cares.  Either sue her or don't, that is your call.

I can only tell you one thing I know for sure, and this thread has more evidence then you will ever need....you are ruining your own reputation on here by being a whiney broken record.

What is the point of having a contract if you are not going to do what you need to do to make sure it is enforced.  There is no point in getting a notarized legal contract if you have no intention on enforcing the stipulations on it when it is broken.  If you don't plan on enforcing contracts I have a great piece of oceanfront propery in Arizona you may like.

Bernie,

No matter what happens, how many contracts are signed, the amount of money I put in, the amount of work I put in, you will always defend Jennifer no matter what. And look at the situation in a very pro-Jennifer way. Everyone will look at this as "Steve ruined his reputation", rather than "Jennifer ruined her reputation by scamming Steve". Remember guys, I worked my ASS OFF on SessionGirls for TEN YEARS. And I spent alllll this time moderation the site, and even reimbursing guys for STOLEN DEPOSITS WITH MY OW MONEY that JEN GOT CREDIT FOR, not me. And no one even CARES!!!!


ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And no one even CARES!!!!

That's right.

TOPIC HAS RUN ITS COURSE. LOCKED BY MODERATOR.