⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SARADAS MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2010 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 01, 2010, 12:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krajo

Julie Bourassa surfaced this year, I believe, so kudos to her, and thus my vote.

An unexpected absence was Fabiola Boulanger... Another big hottie who seemed to have gain notorious attention this year.

C. Roth would be definitely voted if she came back into the sport... Nothing to do but keep on expecting that.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

krajo

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf



john540

My vote is for Alina Popa and Julie Bourassa, for their overall development and general proportions and balance.

holymoly777


shelby

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stratos

i voted for annie and monica, annie for all the stuff she does promoting fbbs, and monica for adding that size size with all the silly talk about the girls need to get smaller

muscleview

i voted for Alina and Sarah, because her improvement over this year was awesome.

fbblover2005

ANNIE RIVIECCIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
She give us magic moments this year with her xxx clips!!!

bozknows

There are many qualified ladies on this list and I love them all.  I am only thinking of improvement for 2010....that would go to Lisa Cross in my opinion.  She has put on a lot on that body of hers.

pascalitou


montaraz


nigelarcher

Alina gets better and better.  She has gotten sexier and more refined even as she has put on muscle. She is sexy and not afraid to show it.
Sarah Hayes is the best of the new American women.  She will be likely be the standard bearer for the new physique judging, like it or not.

Cneo

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login