⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazon Ranger

Started by Amzmick, December 01, 2019, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Keeps cancelling her London trips not enough clients paying deposits sadly :(

Looking absolutely huge atm, has to have biggest glutes


JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Keeps cancelling her London trips not enough clients paying deposits sadly :(

Looking absolutely huge atm, has to have biggest glutes

I'd go to Manchester to see her if I were you.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Keeps cancelling her London trips not enough clients paying deposits sadly :(

Looking absolutely huge atm, has to have biggest glutes

I'd go to Manchester to see her if I were you.

Wants me to visit her in Wigan but that's a long commute and spend extra money


fraggle2022

Has anyone had a session with her recently? Is she fairly ripped, does she do sensual sessions too?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had a session with her recently? Is she fairly ripped, does she do sensual sessions too?

Not recently saw her in Wembley a couple of years ago but now doesn't get enough clients booked in London so hasn't been touring. She hosts sessions at her own home but it's far up north in Wigan.
Can see her current condition on IG would describe it as off-season/stocky powerful/strong look. I found her attractive but others would disagree. She does offer sensual but it starts from £400+ perhaps If you book her at normal rate you might get lucky.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Keeps cancelling her London trips not enough clients paying deposits sadly :(

Looking absolutely huge atm, has to have biggest glutes

I'd go to Manchester to see her if I were you.

Wants me to visit her in Wigan but that's a long commute and spend extra money

It is a long commute, but you will get a better experience. I did it when I was in the process of being made redundant (so I had a lot more flexibility at work). She will definitely give you more time, she aims to please and she is sensual (albeit she is a bit quirky personality wise).

clay99

Ranger is planning another trip to London from Friday 25th September for those interested
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login