⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knuckle Bunny

Started by BossRose, February 06, 2020, 05:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossRose

FINAL CHAPTER

----------

"All right guys! Next stop, sausages! Drinks and food on me!"
Stephano and and a dozen of his men rumbled down the stairs, out of the dojo and onto the parking lot. They had their normal clothes on and duffel bags threwn over their shoulders, except for Stephano who wore his new master gi jacket.

"Dinner is cancelled boys." Oakley strode forth and blocked their path.

"Oakley?" Stephano's eyes grew wide in surprise. "But you should be in the hospital."

"I'm a big girl. Takes a bit more than some pills to keep me down."

"It doesn't matter, you are too late, I'm already master!" Stephano said.

"You don't deserve the title." I said and stepped up next to Oakley.

"That's precious, are the two of you are all made up? Like a pair of good siblings?" Stephano grinned. "Or are you just her bitch now?"

"I know where I belong." I said. "And soon you will too."

The guys looked at one another, murmuring.

Stephano scoffed. "Whatever. The dojo is mine now." He held up a piece up paper. "You see this? This means I'm master. I'm the boss. And I'm telling you to fuck right off because I don't want you here."

"Looks legit." Linette whispered to me "Not much we can do about it."

But Oakley didn't seem to think so because she walked straight up to Stephano and snatched the paper from his hands, ripped it apart and threw the pieces into the air like confetti.

"You stupid bitch! That doesn't change anything. There's copies of that." Stephano said.

Oakley grinned at Stephano and peeled her jumper off, and revealed her insanely muscled torso that was barely contained by her lime green sports bra. She rolled her shoulders, making the beef ripple. It was crazy how big she was. Her shoulder caps shifted and swelled and her traps bulged violently. It was like the muscles on her fought for space.

"Have you gone completely insane?" Stephano stared at her hulking form.

"I used to be insane." And with that she slapped Stephano straight over the face. "But now I'm more than sane."

Stephano stared at her for a few seconds, his face quivering in anger. Oakley stared back with a confident smile on her lips, her arms were on her hips as she stood in only her jeans and bra, facing down the whole group of men.

"Holy shit." Linette whispered, her mouth slightly open. "She's going to fight them all. "

Stephano swung back at Oakley but she leaned back and dodged.

"Get her guys! She can't take all of us!" One of the men shouted. "Get her!"

One jumped on her back, she tore him off like a bug and threw him into his friends, downing them like bowling pins. Another  punched her in the side but bounced off harmlessly. They kicked at her thick legs, her bulky arms and wide torso, but it was like trying to knock over a tree. It didn't matter what they did, she just took their punches.

"Look at them trying," I said. "I don't even think she needs her martial art skills for this. She's just that strong."

"She's so amazing." Linette said.

Stephano stepped in with a kick, Oakley blocked it.
He spun into an elbow strike but Oakley got down on one knee and launched a straight punch into his chest.
Stephano fell back, coughing.

"That elbow spin is the most obvious move ever." Oakley said. "That's all you do in this stupid dojo."

A guy jumped her from the behind.
Oakley spun with her elbow and swatted him out of the air.

"Elbow spin and elbow spin." She said.

Another went in with a combo of kicks and punches. Oakley spun and smacked her elbow into his face.

"And elbow spin. All day." She said. "When I take over this place I'm gonna teach my students some real moves. Like this." Oakley lowered herself down into her bear stance and descended upon her enemies. I'd seen that stance close up, but from this distance I was amazed yet again. It was like watching some great animal hunt. She moved her bulk with such speed.

Oakley dashed forward and swiped two guys aside crashing them into a parked car, each of their heads leaving a dent.
Two more came at her with a combined flurry of punches and kicks.
Her brawny arms blocked most attacks and she took the rest with her massive pecs and shoulders.
She clocked a guy in the head and he fell into a heap.
A shoulder tackle took down another.
A third jumped at her but she caught him in a choke hold.

"You're embarrassments all of you." She said as the guy in her arms struggled to breath. "Doesn't matter how many you are. I'm still better."

Someone struck her from behind.
But Oakley turned and caught his fist with her free hand, she bent it back and he screamed as he was forced to his knees. All while she was still using her other arm to choke out the first guy.

Yet another man rushed at her and tackled her straight in the stomach, but she flexed her abs, six squares solidified into an impenetrable wall. I swear that poor man broke his shoulder, because he grabbed his arm in pain and fell to the ground.

"See how easy this is for me?" She put her feet on either side of his head and stood up on her toes. From beneath the fabric of her jeans two slabs of powerful calve muscles grew. They flared out violently and dug into the mans neck. He clawed at her legs, trying to get free but it was hopeless. "Look how easily I can dominate three of you at once."

She flexed her huge bicep and the man trapped by her arm gasped for air like a fish. She twisted the wrist of the other guy even further back and I heard it crack.
The face of the man between her calves was now turning red.
Then she dropped all three of them at once, and they fell to the ground.

"Stop it!" Mattias charged in from the side, swinging his fist.

Oakley's beefy arm shot up and stopped him short. Her fist grabbed a handful of his jacket and threw him clean into the air. He soared and face planted into the hood of a car.

"That's all you got for me?" Oakleys chest heaved up and down as she looked at the carnage around her. Strewn over the parking lot where her opponents, unconscious or writhing in pain.

"There's more for you bitch!" A pair of headlights drenched us in blinding light. An engine roared and tires screeched.

"Oakley!" Linette shouted.

Oakley turned around just in time to see the car speed towards her. Her eyes grew big in surprise and then –

"Watch out!"

A crash of steel against steel cut through my head.

"You cowards." Oakley grunted.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I knew she was strong but this was beyond anything I'd ever imagined. Was she even human? Oakley was bent over, both hands buried into the crumpled hood of the car. She'd stopped the god damned car with her bare hands.

Steam hissed around her and the roar of the engine vibrated through my body. The air was acid with burning rubber, the tires spun against the asphalt but the car didn't move and inch because Oakley was stronger, and she held her ground.

"She needs us." Linette said. "I'm going in."

"Don't!" I grabbed her by the arm. "You'll get hurt."

"Time to die you dyke!" Stephano screamed and another pair of headlights flashed up behind Oakley and now there was an even louder and stronger engine revving up. A pick up truck sped towards Oakleys back. I could see  Oakley struggling, she was strong enough to keep the first car at bay but she couldn't get out of the way without getting run over.

The truck was headed straight for Oakley, she was about to be crushed from both sides, about to be squeezed into a paste between the two vehicles. But then there was Linette. She leapt into the air and kicked trough the truck's window, and straight into the face of Stephano. The truck turned sharply and blew past before it flipped over and crashed.

"Linette!" I ran over to the truck but a cloud of fire welled out of it. The heat was thick and singed at my face.

Oakley roared, heaved the front of the car up and twisted it to the side, flipping it over with a crash.

"Linette?" The truck was on its side, its belly towards me. Angry flames and thick black smoke welled out from under the hood, soon the whole front seat would be engulfed. My shoes cracked against broken glass and little pieces of plastic that laid all over the ground, I had to hurry, I had to get her out. "Please Linette, answer me."

I climbed up the wreck and looked down the door, Linette and Stephano both laid at the bottom, by the other door, pressed to the ground. Not one of them was moving. On the other side of the windshield the fire was roaring.

"Move." Oakley squatted deep and grabbed the truck by the roof. I noticed that her hands were bleeding. And then she straightened her legs. Her thighs ballooned into oval boulders and her calves were rock hard mounds of muscle. The truck groaned as it was tilted. "Don't be so god damn slow Jonah!"

I got on my knees and crawled under the door, managing to drag first Linette out and then Stephano. Oakley let go and the truck rocked back.

"Linette?" I shook her gently.

"I'm fine." Linette muttered and sat up. She had bloody scrapes all over and her hair was a tangled mess.

"Thank god." Oakley bent down and kissed Linette deeply, their tongues made love to each other and I just watched. They made a cute couple.

"Make sure she is OK Jonah." Oakley said.

I nodded.

"You freak." Stephano got to his feet, he held a tire iron in his hand, blood trickled down his forehead. "I'm going to fuck you up."

He swung the iron but it bounced off Oakley's forearm and I winced. That would've broken the bone of any normal person.
Stephano swung and struck, hitting her in the stomach but once again it bounced off.

"You're actually trying to kill me aren't you?" Oakley said. "I knew you were a rapist, but this is low, even for you."

Oakley caught his next strike and countered with a blow that sent Stephano to his knees. He clutched his chest, drawing ragged breaths.

"You tried with pills, with vehicles and failed both times. Now you think this little steel tool is going to make any difference?" Oakley grabbed the tire iron with both her hands. Her biceps rose violently and the wedges of muscles in her forearms stood out sharply. The iron submitted to her strength, it gave in to her power and bent like plastic. She kicked stephano to the ground and rolled him over with her foot. Then she bent the tire iron around his wrists, trapping him in them like a pair of make shift hand cuffs.

"You're breaking my hands you bitch," he said.

"Nothing compared e to what you put me and your own mother through."

"You freak."

Oakley hoisted Stephano into the air by his collar. He tried to pull his arms apart but the bent tire iron held them in place.

"How am I the freak? You're the one who beat your own mother. You're the one who tried to fucking rape me."

"Only because you cheated on me!"

"Only because I was too scared to ever break up with you." She dropped him on the ground. "And so what if I cheated, did that give you the right assault us?"

"You didn't even tell me! Mom didn't tell me." He crawled to his knees. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Because you're an unstable and violent  asshole. Nobody likes you."

"Bullshit, my guys got my back." Stephano looked around but not even one of the guys on the ground would meet his eyes. "Right guys?" Silence. That's when Stephano turned to look at me and I could see the desperation on his face .

"Jonah, my man.. I've always respected your skill man."

"Just shut up Stephano, " I said. "She's right."

Stephano hung his head down.

"Get your dick out." Oakley said.

"W- what?"

"Do it." Oakley said.

"You're crazy."

Oakley sighed and grabbed the hem of his pants. With one mighty rip she tore them straight off, revealing his boxers and the solid erection he sported underneath.

"You're such a dog." Oakley snickered. "Always was."

Stephano whimpered and started to crawl away.

"Don't make me chase you." Oakley pulled him back by a leg, dragged him along the asphalt and propped him up against flipped over car, the truck was still burning in the background. Then she reached into his boxers and pulled his throbbing dick out.

"You like my new body huh?"

Oakley bent over and started to peel her pants off to reveal the rippling muscularity of her legs. A pair of lime green panties were being swallowed up from all sides by her massive muscular ass. It was crazy, each of those tree trunk legs looked as wide as my torso. Sharp wedges of muscle ran up the insides of her thighs, all the way up to where the V-shape of her abs pointed down between her legs. I could hear the guys around gasp in  amazement.

"Enjoy the show boys." Oakley put a meaty thigh forward and shook it side to side, making her beefy quads wobble, and then she flexed, the quads instantly solidified into rock hard chunks of muscle. She slapped her  leg.

"Disgusting roid-bitch, " Stephano said.

"Keep telling yourself that. Your dick still loves me at least." Oakley pointed to his throbbing erection, precum was now leaking out of it. "Want me to take care of that for you?"

"Fuck off."

She spun around and squatted down so that her ass pressed against his dick. Then she started bouncing up and down. Her legs bulged and the muscle shifted and slid against each other.

"Mmm you like that?" Oakley swept her billowing hair from her back as to give him a better view. Then she brought her arms up into a double bicep flex and two mighty peaks of womanly power sprouted from her arms, they rumbled and rose to become two massive mountains.

"Dear god. She's huge." One of the guys on the ground said.

"Love that I'm so much stronger than you, don't you?" Oakley squeezed her arms into an even harder flex. "Feel them baby. Feel my biceps."

Stephano groaned.

"You hands stuck? Too bad you're too weak to break free." Oakley swiveled around on her heel to face Stephano. "I'll just have my way with you and there's nothing you can do to stop me." She grabbed his dick and started to stroke it up and down. "My pussy is hungry, so hungry that it could just eat your dick right up." She started to stroke faster. "My pussy gonna swallow your dick up whole. Would you like that?" She squeezed hard. "My pussy is going to devour your dick and you can't do anything about it."

Stephano stared at her. "Are you crazy what-"

Oakley pulled her panties aside and slammed her pussy down over stephanos dick. It was swallowed up completely, in an instant it was all gone inside her. With quick thrusts her hips went up and down, faster and faster, rocking his entire body.

"She's actually doing it." Someone said. "She's fucking him!"

"Uuuhng." Stephano trashed around, trapped beneath Oakleys hulking body.

"No you don't." Oakley stopped and squeezed her legs hard.

Stephano winced in pain.

"Don't get to cum without my permission."

"Fuck you!"

"You don't like this?" Oakley pumped her pussy up and down his dick with slow, delicate motions. "I think you enjoy being dominated by a stronger woman."

"You can't do this to me!" Stephano said. "Someone! Help!"

"Call me mistress."

"You crazy bitch let me go!"

"You're hopeless." Oakley released him from her pussy. "Let's show all your friends what a hopeless boy you are." She hoisted him up, draping him over her shoulder with his head down her back and his ass out. Then she  paraded him around the parking lot for everyone to see. "Look at this. This is your master boys. Look at this sorry mess."

It was a sorry sight indeed, his dick was sticking out from under his ass, still throbbing and swollen, dripping with Oakleys juices.

Oakley grabbed his cock and started to gently jerk him off again.

"Mm! No!" He started bucking his hips again.

"Are we just gonna watch this?" Someone said.

"Better him than us," Mattias said.

"You're loving this, I can tell." Oakley moved Stephano to the ground, lifting him around like a paper bag, and pushed him to his back. He was still handcuffed by the bent iron.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"It just occurred to me that you never went down on me. All those times I used to suck your dick and I got nothing in return. "

"No, please I'm sorry."

"You should be grateful." Oakley spread her thick muscular thighs and bent his head down under her pussy, hovering inches above his face. "Tell me how grateful you are."

"Please Oakley, don't do this." His head looked tiny, like a little white egg against her huge tanned thighs.

"Mistress!" Oakley let her gargantuan tree trunks of legs close around his head, swallowing it up completely. "You're going to call me mistress and you're going to tell me how thankful you are for getting to taste my pussy."

Oakleys massive girl meat was all around him, trapping him, and all he could do was let out a muffled scream as he tried wiggle free but that only amounted to his rock hard dick swaying back and forth.

"Now tell me, are you thankful or what?" She opened her legs slightly and Stephano gasped for air.

"Yes! Yes!"

"So tell."

"Thank you mistress! Thank you for letting me eat your pussy!"

"Good boy." Oakley grinned and lowered her sex onto his face.

I couldn't believe it, she was dominating Stephano, physically with her massive physique and sexually with her pussy. I glanced over at Linette, her otherwise pale cheeks were bright red and her mouth was slightly open. I also noticed that her thighs were tightly pressed together.

"She's just... She's just so..." Linette sighed. "So fucking hot."

That's when I realised that my dick was absolutely rigid with lust. Watching Oakley dominate the entire dojo and then getting naked and overpowering Stephano was just too much, it didn't matter that she was my step sister, my dick was still beating against my pants.

"That's all you got? Come on, put some effort into it." She grabbed the back of his head and  her biceps tightened into huge hills as she pressed his face up into her pussy. Then she started to grind her hips back and forth, her six pack rolled in waves of muscle and her ass tightened and relaxed. "Oh yes. That's better."

She thrust faster and faster. Everywhere on her body muscles popped and bulged, coated in a sheen of sweat. Her triceps rippled, her chest bulged, her shoulder swelled and her biceps rose.

"Nnnngrh!" She groaned and threw her head back as the orgasm rolled over her.

Stephano's dick couldn't hold it any longer and shot a thick rope of cum into the air, followed by a few small spurts.

The men of the dojo stared with their mouths wide open.

Oakley had owned him, completely and utterly owned him.

----------

EPILOGUE

Six weeks later.

I was on my way home from another failed job interview and by chance I happened to walk past the dojo. Two white vans were parked outside and there was a big container in the parking lot. I got on my toes and saw that it was filled with all kinds of trash, benches, old lockers, tiles and pieces of carpet.

"Watch it." A guy wearing carpenter pants rolled up a wheelbarrow, filled with tiles.

"What is going on here?"

"Rennovation," He said and heaved the tiles into the container.

"For what? Why?"

"No idea, I'm just here to install the new showers."

"Jonah?"

I turned to see Linette behind me, wearing a black shirt with a matching pencil skirt and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. A folder full of brochures was in her arms.

"Linette." I raised my arms to hug her but seeing as her hands were full I kind of transitioned into giving her an awkward pat on the shoulder instead. "What is happening? What are they doing to the dojo?"

"Well, Oakley bought it."

"You got Stephano to sell it?"

"I guess he finally realized that nobody wants him as their master, not after what Oakley did to him. We got the dojo real cheap."

I wasn't surprised. Ofcourse nobody wanted anything to do with him. Well played Oakley, well played.

"You look good by the way," I said. "Considering."

"It could've been worse." She said. "I guess I never thanked you properly for dragging me out of that truck."

"It was all Oakley really. I just helped."

"And I'm thankful for that."

I nodded.

Linette fiddled with her folder as the guy rolled the wheelbarrow back inside.

"So..." Linette sighed. "How are you holding up?"

"I'm doing alright. Been looking for a job. You know, since the dojo closed up."

"Are you okay though?" She sucked her lower lip in. "I guess I mean, are 'we' are okay. You and me?"

"What is even 'okay' at this point?"

"Being friends I guess. Can we still be that?" She looked up at me with her electric blue eyes.

"You honestly want to be my friend?" I said.

"It's okay if you don't want to, really, I shouldn't have ended it the way I did. It wasn't very nice of me."

"Linette, what I did to Oakley is... I regret it every day. But now you're saying you don't hate me for it? "

"At first I hated you for it. But then again, you probably didn't understand how dangerous those pills could be. And when you consider how stressful it must've been for you to have Oakley barge into your life like that..." Linette adjusted her ponytail. "I guess its understandable that you did what you did. I really do believe that you are a good person."

"That means a lot to me." I said. "Thank you Linette."

"I guess it's not like I haven't been rude eiter." Linette said. "I'm so sorry that you saw me like that. I mean with Oakley, in bed... doing those... Things."

"But she makes you happy doesn't she?"

Linette looked down at her feet.

"I wish you nothing but the best."

"Really?" She looked back up.

"Yes, really. You were always too smart for me anyway. "

Linette hit me with a beaming smile and I grinned back at her.

"So what are you even doing out here?" I said.

"Putting these up." She handed me a sheet from the folder. "Emma made the poster."

Bright pastell colors in pink and yellow shone at my face. There was a huge picture of Oakley on it, a skimpy little bikini hung on for dear life to her rippling physique. Her arms where craned into an insane double bicep flex that made her arms bulge with muscles like veiny watermelons. Above her it said 'The Knuckle Bunny Gym'.

"Knuckle bunny huh?" I said.

"It's Oakley's vision come to life." Linette said. "It's going to be a safe haven for girls and women. A place where they can learn how to grow strong and confident."

"You're telling me there's going to be droves of girls like Oakley running around here soon?"

"That's what we're going for." She said.

"Hm."

"Does that make you scared?"

"Definitely," I said. "And also happy. Very happy in fact."

"Good." Linette said. "Because it's going to happen whether you like it or not."


havok1209

🤣😂🤣😂

I was going to write a longer comment but it was coming out way more mean than I want to be. All I'll say is thanks for the laugh.

jeffbeans

Hey, I read through this whole story after reading one of your newer works. There's quite a few negative comments on here so I just wanted to say I thought this story was great and I loved how you teased who was the 'bad guy' of the story for a while, made it more interesting. I think Oakley coming out on top was the right choice and your writing around strength and muscle descriptions was fantastic, Oakley is a total badass!  :clap:

blackhawkdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, I read through this whole story after reading one of your newer works. There's quite a few negative comments on here so I just wanted to say I thought this story was great and I loved how you teased who was the 'bad guy' of the story for a while, made it more interesting. I think Oakley coming out on top was the right choice and your writing around strength and muscle descriptions was fantastic, Oakley is a total badass!  :clap:

Totally agree. I find myself going back to this story from time to time. Definitely nice to read something more original and a little different than the rest.

blackhawkdown

Would be nice if there was a prequel story showing Oakley transformation journey from when she left to when she came back

jeffbeans

Yeah a prequel with Oakley and Stephano's mum would be incredible!

brave_archer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah a prequel with Oakley and Stephano's mum would be incredible!

How about a prequel and a sequel, Godfather II-style, that alternates between Oakley's transformation and the opening of the Knuckle Bunny Gym?

BossRose

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, I read through this whole story after reading one of your newer works. There's quite a few negative comments on here so I just wanted to say I thought this story was great and I loved how you teased who was the 'bad guy' of the story for a while, made it more interesting. I think Oakley coming out on top was the right choice and your writing around strength and muscle descriptions was fantastic, Oakley is a total badass!  :clap:

Thank you for commenting and saying that :) it's very demotivating to finish a story and only getting a single negative comment. Almost made me want to quit posting stories here entirely. The whole point of posting here is to see others reaction to the story. And it's all free content! I think people should put in the minimal effort and decency to at least say like 'hey, thank you for providing me with content for my kink.'

I mean a story can have thousands of views but only 10 comments. I think that's sad and  I just wish that more of you who lurk would just take a few seconds to say thank you.

BossRose

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah a prequel with Oakley and Stephano's mum would be incredible!

How about a prequel and a sequel, Godfather II-style, that alternates between Oakley's transformation and the opening of the Knuckle Bunny Gym?

I appreciate the enthusiasm : ) but man it's been such a long time since I wrote this, I can't believe how time flies. I've kind of moved on from this now, it would be very hard for me to write a prequel. But anyone who wants to have a go, have my blessing.