Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Avalon Woman

Started by Musculoadicto1965, February 10, 2025, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

I don't see how anyone would give a deposit without a date, time and place being set. And it sounds like she wanted 100% payment in advance?

Thats a no for me, even with fantastic reviews.


Chainer★

So how many total deposit victims do we have here? And how much?  :(
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thelife937

For me I was stupid to transfer the money each month.i felt the source was trustworthy but i guess i found out. I contacted her recently and she was upset claiming someone who managed her accounts stole the money, she will look bad as an athlete, she needs my help to sort out. I really don't know what to make of it tbh. At this point i have just accepted it but I get mixed signals. She seemed like she was willing to do sessions so not sure why she would try to scam or not end up doing it.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me I was stupid to transfer the money each month.i felt the source was trustworthy but i guess i found out. I contacted her recently and she was upset claiming someone who managed her accounts stole the money, she will look bad as an athlete, she needs my help to sort out. I really don't know what to make of it tbh. At this point i have just accepted it but I get mixed signals. She seemed like she was willing to do sessions so not sure why she would try to scam or not end up doing it.

Could be plausible, I requested a custom video from Mackerelwoman and when she provided her details it was some Brazilian male journalist. Was skeptical at first but then the video was sent. I think a lot of these South Americans are being managed by other parties.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me I was stupid to transfer the money each month.i felt the source was trustworthy but i guess i found out. I contacted her recently and she was upset claiming someone who managed her accounts stole the money, she will look bad as an athlete, she needs my help to sort out. I really don't know what to make of it tbh. At this point i have just accepted it but I get mixed signals. She seemed like she was willing to do sessions so not sure why she would try to scam or not end up doing it.

When she says she needs your help to "sort out" is she asking for more money to rectify the situation? That might be a clue to help you solve this puzzle.

Chefly172

My session was scheduled for Miami. Report the username to PayPal, her actual PayPal account is under different name on my refund she did. I also reported to PayPal and their response said, I will hear back from PayPal by July 3rd

Jbiggie

Out of curiosity, I connected with her on IG for a session in Brazil. She was keen but quoted me 1500 USD for an hour with a 500 deposit.

An absolute scammer lol

Creamnant

 :o
I would say that such a sum requested by Nataliya Kuznetsova is almost normal.
But coming from her, it is incomprehensible.

Mscllvr21

Jbiggie: just double checking that she meant USD and not BRL. In Brazil, women will write $1000 or so for the hour, and they really mean 1000 reais, which is USD 180. 

knufflschmoe

also bad experiences,but not so bad as some of you out there

she was announced travelling to europe .also to locations which are easy reachable to me..

I also even sent her text in portuguese (besides english) for sure, but ever reacted

3xtimes I tried ,nothing...!


(but better as sending a deposit ,and than get scammed,for sure...!)

now her profile disappeared from "sessiongirls.com" totally ..! 

the platform either nticed her as ascammer yet,or she ran away from her own....?!


a pity ,since she`s a real impressive ,huge FBB (real name hopefully known generally...?!)

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:o
I would say that such a sum requested by Nataliya Kuznetsova is almost normal.
But coming from her, it is incomprehensible.

Hold on there, cupcake? You telling us that NK does sessions?? Or are you just using her as a hypothetical . . . cuz I'm about to toss an embolism. :o
Life sucks and then you die.

Creamnant

To my knowledge, that's not the case. Maybe UTR. But if she ever officially does sessions, I wouldn't be surprised if she found a lot of men willing to pay $1500 to meet her.

clay99

Apparently Avalon has also not responded to Jennifer Thomas.

When I saw Avalon on HB she looked genuine but from the background could tell she was living in poor conditions (her rooms looked bad) and couldn't speak English. There was no way she was going to handle the volume of clients and plan a big travel schedule around the world. She needed to start off small. She probably made promises she couldn't keep. I don't think she's a bad person.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apparently Avalon has also not responded to Jennifer Thomas.

When I saw Avalon on HB she looked genuine but from the background could tell she was living in poor conditions (her rooms looked bad) and couldn't speak English. There was no way she was going to handle the volume of clients and plan a big travel schedule around the world. She needed to start off small. She probably made promises she couldn't keep. I don't think she's a bad person.

If she was a good person, she would've returned deposits.....but let's face it, she probably was never going to do that. Someone like her doesn't have deep pockets and she isn't going to give back money that's been given to her.

She probably should've hired someone to do planning/booking for her. She would've been doing the volume of sessions to justify that. In the end, she did a few sessions when it was convenient for her, then just collected a few thousand in other peoples' deposits and ran off the scene.

It's unfortunate for those who were straight ripped off. Happened to me a couple times.