LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mr and Mrs Everest

Started by Apley44, December 03, 2020, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuturu

To clarify my last point, I mean that the last chapters feel way too disconnected from the previous story, and I feel like it's not a satisfying conclusion. However, it's your story and you get to decide what happens and what not.


Apley44

Alright, cool. Thanks for the feedback everyone. They were really helpful, knowing what the flaws were and well, now i know what to work on in my future writings.

UnholyDk1103

wow really cool.

Are you planning to start a new storyline soon? Do you already have an idea or are you taking a break from this story for now?

Apley44

No ideas yet, so probably taking a break for now. Just taking my time to enjoy the other stories in this forum

Tuturu

Take your time, I will be waiting for the next one!

Japagreipe

Really enjoyed this story. Kept coming back regularly just to check for updates. The ending was a total surprise to say the least. Maybe a little out of proportion with the violence, but overall the story is solid. Really looking forward to any potential future stories from you. Karma+

erocha75

Hey, I know that this one has been around for a while, but I just bumped into it. I loooved it. It is so good. Yes, the ending chapters come from (way) out of left field (and are super violent and full of logical holes you can drive a truck thru), but the whole thing still worked so well for me (even/especially those final chapters). Jenna is such a magnificent character. And the scene where she emasculates Jason and finally goes evil (as she destroys those poor bodybuilders) is sooo hot...  Congrats and huge thanks to the author (if he ever reads this)!!

PS I would have loved it if Jason ever found the nerve to ask Jenna (without her killing him) why she changed her mind about him: she served him divorce papers and then she suddenly canceled the divorce thing and had him abducted. Why?? (that's me just nitpicking: honestly, the whole thing is fantastic as it is)...