LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mr and Mrs Everest

Started by Apley44, December 03, 2020, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey

This story is the best. Too many stories have the men as wimps. I love the partnership of muscle. I want to see the maid win Miss Olympia Physique.

Then Jenna have  -21 babies thick and bid from day 1.

I want to see a 15 inch dick , F breast at 7 foot size. Along with 450lbs of amazing muscles on her and 475lbs on him.

This is the fantasy I want to love for myself   

Wookey


Apley44

Chapter 23

Turns out, Jenna openly challenged Amanda to a show of strength, plus a one-on-one wrestling match. Nelly Donatello, the talk show host, was called in to organise the event. With Nelly, nothing was secret anymore. She revealed my affair with Amanda to the whole world. And it became quite the scandal. Versace did their best to defend us. But the secret was out. So now, this showdown between Jenna and Amanda was dubbed by the media as "The Battle for Jason Lee", although we already made it clear that Amanda and I would no longer pursue a relationship.

Despite Jenna saying "I was her bitch" and "at her mercy", she was still super hurt by what I did. Eventually, I managed to move out, away from the torture. I think it was good for the both of us. But now, I had nowhere else to stay so the only other property I own was my gym in downtown LA. Remember how I said in the first few chapters that I owned a gym with Jenna. Yeah, we didn't go there anymore, but we still owned the business. And I was quite impressed with how the manager, Rodriguez was taking care of it for us. But the past month, he resigned to move back to Mexico City and open his own gym. So, I promoted our assistant manager, Queenie to manager. She took care of the place as well as Rodriguez. He taught her well. Queenie started working with us while she was just a sophomore at UCLA. She was a fitness enthusiast too. She graduated as a major in sports science, so now she also worked as a trainer in our gym. It was a good journey seeing her as this shy college student, and entering her first bodybuilding contest in the Women's Figure division. She looked so confident and pretty. Now, after not seeing her for like a few years, she was huge. She was as big as Iris Kyle, Margie Martin and Yaxeni Oriquen, and she even had a few awards to back it up.

Honestly, all of the women in our gym was now as big as Iris, Margie and Yaxeni. Fitness journalists called this the "Victoria's Secret Effect". Women were now getting super jacked and fit. On the drive here, I had seen moms walking their kids home from school, and college girls in their skimpy outfits, their bodies at least worthy of competing in the women's Physique category or women's bodybuilding itself. Even celebrities were in on it. Actress Kelly McIntyre was as ripped as prime Lenda Murray, and singer Raina was flexing her 19-inch biceps in her latest music video. I saw a billboard on the side of the Santa Monica Freeway, owned by Victoria's Secret, showing off my wife Jenna and her muscular body, in a golden sequinned bikini, every sinew and deep cut touched up to perfection, made sexier with her red luscious lips, brunnete hair and emerald green eyes. It was a wonder how there were no increase in accidents on the freeway because no one in their right minds could take their eyes off such beauty. I felt a tear roll down my eyes. How could I do something so stupid? How could I come up with the audacity to hurt such a beautiful young woman?

Stepping into my own gym, I could see a couple of ladies bench pressing 400 pounds for reps, and a female college student squatting like 600 pounds. The men in the gym were mostly amateur and professional bodybuilders, and some of them looked outsized and outlifted by these ladies. My gym looked like a pump-up room for the Olympia. I could see Queenie training a woman who worked as a local defence attorney, and both of them were wearing sports bras with bikini bottoms. Both of them were ripped. Their thighs were shredded with cable-like striations, their beefy calves diamond-cut with awesome head separation, a thick well-defined chest, an even thicker back with mountains of lumps and shadowy ridges that brought out a beautiful V-taper, not to mention a washboard set of chisselled six packs that would make any Spartan warrior green with envy. They didn't have protein C-20, but what they achieved were extremely respectable, and a little terrifying.

Quennie was expecting me and she waved to me as I entered, counting reps for her client on the concentration curls, the biceps glistening seductively with sweat and bringing out the thick striations and veins. The arms could easily be 18-inches in circumference.

I unpacked my stuff, making a corner of the men's changing room as cozy as possible. This would be my home for God knows how long. I need to find a place of my own, but a small part of me hoped that Jenna would forgive me and allow me back home. Something which seemed near impossible after what happened in our hotel room the other day. She just went berserk!

Speaking of Jenna, she brought out all her anger and hurt into her training. Despite being an employee, Queenie had always been a friend to both of us. She tried not to take sides, and I appreciate her for that. But she told me Jenna was training like a beast. In the morning, she would head over to a nearby scrap metal yard, and lift unwanted cars and trucks as maximum strength training. Then, in the afternoon, she would then workout in our naked home gym for reps. And at night, she would go for MMA training.  She even increased her dose of Protein C-20. She was gonna need all the advantage she could get if she wanted to catch up to Amanda's size and muscularity. The VS angels had moved into my house, and they had been training vigorously with my wife as well. I could only fear the power they possess once they get even stronger. That day in the hotel room, Courtney and Mikaela just slung the battered male bodybuilders over their massive shoulders as if they were nothing. Imagine what more brutal training and extra Protein C-20 could bring. If Jenna wanted to teach me a lesson, she could just pick any one of these VS angels to beat me up and I wouldn't stand a chance. No matter how big I was, they were gonna be bigger. And no matter how strong I was, they were gonna be stronger. And if Jenna wanted to be merciless, she could ask all 12 angels plus Alessa to beat me up and I would die in an instant. It was like Jenna was assembling an army – an army of monstrously ripped female bodybuilders, blood-thirsty and merciless when unleashed.

A month and a half later, the day of the Jenna vs Amanda showdown came. Queenie switched on the TV at my gym, and everyone present was gathered around it. There were awkward looks as I stood at the back. Surprisingly, despite it being called "The Battle for Jason Lee", I was not invited to watch the event live. Not that I wanted to. I felt like Jenna, Alessa or any of the VS angels would smash me up if they ever laid eyes on me.

It was hard living in my own gym. I had to sleep in a sleeping bag that could barely fit my musculature. Working out wasn't the same because the regular weights at my gym was no challenge compared to the heavy duty stuff Jenna and I lift at home. And I had to call Dr Scott to deliver my share of Protein C-20 to my gym, which was an awkward conversation. It was always going to be awkward, talking to people who knew both me and Jenna, how stuck at the hip we were as husband and wife, now publicly entangled in a marriage controversy.

The battle was an indoor obstacle course, featuring feats of strength challenges. They would start from opposite ends of the course before meeting at a wrestling ring in the middle, where they would fight each other until one of them surrenders or gets knocked out.

The seats were sold out and the live audience consisted of both men and women, with members of both sexes showing insane amounts of muscularity. The women were all bodybuilder-esque, and even the smallest ladies had the body of a champion Physique competitor. Nelly was the emcee and she introduced Amanda first. As the curtains opened, the audience was greeted to a lady with unprecedented muscularity. I wasn't sure if the programme was rated-R - it better be - because once Amanda removed her robe, she was full-on naked, teasing the audience as she squeezed the nipples on her perky DD cup breasts. She did a front double bicep, showing off those massive volleyball sized arms, before hitting a thighs and abdominals, her shredded eight pack just oozing sexiness with their chisselled beauty, and finally a most muscular that would send jaws dropping and a shiver down the spine of anyone that was gonna face her in battle (maybe except Jenna). If she was huge when she won the Olympia, she was GARGANTUAN now! I think anyone would have expected that. She had outdone herself now, as compared to when she won the Olympia weeks ago. Now, she was much more ripped. Much more massive. And her beautiful face was just otherwordly. Could anyone put on that much muscle mass? Could anyone achieve such an enormous size? Could anyone be that ripped? Could anyone reach that level of perfection? Amanda Watts could. The screen showed her measurements as she did a side chest flex.

Amanda's measurements:
Weight: 502 pounds
Height: 8ft
Chest: 101 inches
Waist:  40 inches
Arms: 40 inches
Thighs: 59 inches
Calves: 40 inches

Despite the superhuman size she achieved, she didn't look like the ugly beast that anyone would expect from these measurements. Because of her gigantic height, her proportions look gorgeously symmetrical, highlighted by the insane striations and flawless separations that defined each and every muscle in her anatomy.

I came in my pants. I couldn't help it. She just looked too sexy and too gorgeous. Luckily I knew this was gonna happen. So I wore double underwear and a custom-made pair of jeans. Noone was gonna catch me. I wasn't taking any chances. My nards would have to bear with it.

Then, Nelly announced my wife at the other side of the arena. As she removed her robe, I couldn't believe my eyes. She displayed a level of muscularity that made her Olympia conditioning from 1.5 months ago look tiny. In one and a half months, she went from gigantic to just downright INHUMANLY gigantic. Everything about her screams GIGANTIC. Just like Amanda, she was naked and we could see everything that she had built: every muscle, every curve, every striation, every vein. The masterpiece of a body, stuffed with pure, rock-hard muscle. Nevermind the mesmering eyes, the smooth gorgeous face and full, luscious lips that could win her the Miss America pageant. Her muscles stole the show but was there even any doubt? She went into her new favourite ¾ back pose, sending her grooves and cuts in her mountainous 15-inch thick back into an explosive frenzy, and she even managed to separately flex each muscle in her demon-like back, the individual striations reshaping and dancing with every twitch in her arms, showing off her inhuman levels of muscle control she achieved. My first orgasm of her came when she bit her lip and winked flirtatiously, sending the audience into a thunderous roar. She then turned to show off her front, which was just as incredible, from the shredded bricks of her eight pack, to her cinderblock pecs, her sexy boobs, and her insanely muscular legs. Every pose she struck was like a variation of a most muscular, because she was just so ripped! Besides, she  didn't even have to show a most muscular pose to look terrifying, she already was. Terrifying because of how incredibly beautiful her muscles were, but at the same time, you know when she put those muscles to work, you would be crushed in an instant.

Jenna's measurements:
Weight: 504 pounds
Height: 8 ft
Chest: 100 inches
Waist:  40 inches
Arms: 41 inches
Thighs: 58 inches
Calves: 41 inches

There was almost nothing separating her from Amanda. From her size, to her conditioning, to her symmetry. If this was the Olympia, the judges would rather get fired because it would be so hard to pick a winner. There were two titans, two Goddesses, and they have officially rose to a league above humanity. I could hear the loud thumps on the ground with every step they took, their bare feet with their powerfully built legs, shaking the ground beneath them, the muscles in their quads and calves dancing and shifting with every twist of their feet.

Assistants then came on stage to tie them up to the wall behind them. Their bodies are opened up with their arms outstretched, like the starting point of a cable fly workout. Their wrists and arms will be bound by industrial metal chains, and the chains would then be fixed to a wall behind them. The chains were equivalent to those used to tie up cargo ships because regular chains would just be too easy for these two muscle Goddesses. The challenge for this round was to just use their brute strength to break free from the chains in order move on to the next obstacle. When the buzzer sounded, the ladies pulled as if doing cable flyes, trying to bring their arms together in front of their chest. The chains gave a loud jingle and then I could hear the creak in the metal as the thick metal tensed, struggling to hold as the two Herculean ladies threatened to tear them apart. I could see their beefy pec muscles exploding out of their flesh, the shoulders and lats flaring as well as they screamed to break-off the chains. Less than 10 seconds later, both of them succeeded at almost the same time, as the thick ship chains snapped apart. Let me repeat. These were metal chains, used to chain up cargo ships! And they tore them apart like they were made of spaghetti. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the challenges was to ask them to pull a cargo ship along a sandy beach. They were that strong! But they still had to free themselves as the chains were wrapped around their arms. But that was simple. Jenna did a front double bicep and Amanda did a most muscular pose, and with one forceful grunt, we heard four loud pops their chains snapped into a thousand pieces, the shrapnel flying out like projectiles. One of the cameras turned static on screen which I assumed was destroyed from the bullet like projectiles. The cameramen and surrounding staff had to duck to prevent themselves getting hit. Some metal pieces were sent flying with so much force, that they were embedded into the surrounding walls like bullets. The girls continued their flexes, showing off just how invincible their muscles were.

"OHHHHH FUCK YEAH!" Jenna shouted cathartically, "NO CHAINS CAN HOLD MY MASSIVE BODY!"

"GAAAAAARRRRRRR....URGGGGGGHHHHH!" grunted Amanda.

They were still flexing their respective poses just to show off to the cameras their immense musculature, now pumped from the feat of strength they just pulled off.

They immediately proceeded to the next challenge. Despite the Hulk-like musculature they possessed, they were immensely graceful and elegant in their movements, like a couple of momstrously-built gymnasts, which showed both power and sensuality at the same time.

The next obstacle was the wall demolition. Five walls stood in their way: each 10 feet tall, each made up of 2 layers of concrete bricks and each around 12 inches thick. I figured it wouldn't stop them, because they were just so massive. The walls would look formidable to any man, but with the ladies' enormous size, the wall seemed so small. A couple of hard knocks with their massively-built shoulders, throwing the full force of their 500 pound body weight into the wall, maybe propelled by their insane legs, they could just go through each wall after like 4-5 tries. But what they did just blew my mind. Their technique was exactly as I predicted, but the ease of it was terrifying. All they needed was one try for each wall. They didn't even have to stop running, they just rammed past each wall as if the walls were made of cardboard. After the final wall, Amanda just laughed at the sheer pathetic nature of the challenge. Jenna did one better. At her final wall, instead of ramming through it with her whole body weight, she decided to punch it and surely enough, with one swift launch of her fist, every muscle in her arm, back and shoulder rippling, the wall exploded to reveal a massive hole. Before stepping through, she gave the audience a single front bicep, stroking and admiring the peak with her other hand as she showed off the source of power that resulted in the gaping 8 feet wide hole in the two-layered brick wall. She feigned a vampiric bite on her beefy bicep, showing off her pearly teeth as she licked her lips, in a confident show of sexy ferocity. Even the clients in my gym, who were watching from the TV, whistled as she teased the cameras, unable to resist her seductive theatrics.

The next obstacle was the platform jump. Both ladies had to make the jump from the floor to the top of the 10 feet tall platform. It was like a "box jump", only higher and the "box" was a platform made up of concrete, as tall as the ceiling of an apartment. Both ladies just smirked. Oh my god they had to be kidding me. They didn't need to take a few steps back to generate momentum. All they had to do, was crouch down in a squat, and then jump as high as they can, the muscles in their legs exploding with sheer power, every striation bursting from their flesh as they did so. They did exactly that, and they landed so smoothly on the platform, both of them giving a victory pose as they did. I couldn't believe my eyes. And here I was struggling to even do a box jump of around 7 feet high. There was a thunderous thump as they landed at the top, their powerful bare feet forming holes and cracks on concrete surface as they landed, the platform just overloaded with the enormity of their immense body weight and the unparalleled strength in their legs. They each did a quad stomp, displaying the cable-like striations in their thighs, with the beautiful cuts separating the individual muscles, sharpie thick veins snaking over their flesh as the concrete ground shattered even more under the weight of the stomp. One set of those invincible legs belonged to my wife, and I remember how every night, I would smother them and trace each of the cuts and separations with my tongue, her moaning and grunting as she flexed them for me, engulfed in the pleasure of our foreplay. Her whole body was sheer perfection, but her thighs had been more perfect than other parts of her body. Now, as she did a provocative Moon pose on stage, showing off the inhumanly deep striations in her hamstrings, glutes and calves, I could only replay them from memory. You screwed up Jason, you screwed up big time.

At the end of the platform were a set of monkey bars. Not your regular monkey bars at the playground: these monkey bars were not level, they were rising upwards like a staircase, with each subsequent bar placed two feet higher than its preceeding one. So in order to reach for the next bar, they had to do a one-arm pull-up and grab the next bar with the other hand. But to make things harder, they had to do this challenge, with a 700 pound boulder chained to their waists!

Imagining it was just too hard for me. Their bodies weighed like 500 pounds, and plus the boulder, they would be doing one-arm pull-ups of approximately 1200 pounds! And there were 30 rungs in that elevated monkey bar. The difficulty was just insane.

After a bunch of assistants chained the boulder to their waists, the buzzer sounded. Jenna and Amanda were off. If there was any difficulty to the challenge, they weren't showing it at all! Every move, so silky, so graceful, emulative of a professional gymnast or cross fit athelete, as if the boulder weighed nothing more than a pillow. I could see the dancing lumps on their sexy back muscles, exploding with every one-arm pull-up they did, the veins in their beefy muscular arms throbbing as they reached for each subsequent rung. It took both of them less than 30 seconds to reach the last rung, and if that wasn't enough, they decided to show off even more just to prove how easy the challenge was for them. Jenna wrapped the chains with the boulder around her feet, and did 20 perfect reps of hanging leg raises with that 700-pound boulder, her serratus, obliques and eight-pack exploding and rippling with power. When she was done, she got off the bar and did an abdominals pose, and I swear, I had never seen a much more pumped up and amazing set of abs that Jenna just displayed. The beads of sweat rolling down her skin and the sharpie-thick veins running up from her groin made them even sexier and I just came spontaneously on the spot, as Jenna caressed the bulging slabs of her chiselled eight pack, teasing the audience further. Anyone would kill for a touch of those abs, and Jenna knew it. She just knew how to push the right buttons.

Amanda, on the other hand, ripped off three of those steel rungs from the frame of the monkey bar. Each of them was as thick as a car exhaust pipe, each made solid, each made to hold their 1200 pound weights plus more, and in an incredible show of strength, Amanda wrapped all 3 bars together in her hands and just bent them like they were made of playdough, her arm muscles oozing strength, as her sharpie thick veins exploded from her flesh. She did a single bicep flex, it was bigger now that it was pumped up from the feat, and just like Jenna, she teased the audience, her other hand running over the gorgeously humongous peak, tracing the pulsating veins with her beautifully manicured fingers. If you think it was over, it wasn't. There was still a giant 700 pound boulder in front of them and the opportunity to show off was just right there. They each picked up their boulder and with a terrifyingly outrageous bear hug, they squeezed and crushed the 700 pound boulder into a million tiny pieces. The crowd just went wild with the incredible show of strength. That boulder could be used to arm trebuchets and destroy castle walls, and these two girls just demolished them like they were made of chalk!

If that was insane, the next challenge would raise the bar even higher. Standing in their way, on a bridge connecting the end of the mokey bars to the wrestling ring where both ladies would meet, were 3 fire trucks. 3 fire trucks on Jenna's bridge, and 3 on Amanda's bridge. There was no way around the fire trucks. The only way across, was to remove them. Either they push them off the bridge, or they lift them. Holy fuck.

This was a challenge, even for them. The fire trucks may be decommissioned, but they were still big and heavy, weighing around 30 tonnes or 66000 pounds! And there were 3 of them for each woman. But they looked confident. Just to psych themselves up, they did a quick posedown, just to remind the audience of their massive musculature, and that no challenge would be too big for these two insanely gigantic ladies. They strutted over to their first fire trucks and surely enough, they wanted to lift it. They squatted down and placed both hands below the front bumper, before lifting the front part of the trucks over their heads. That in itself was an incredible feat. The audiences gasped and cheered. We had Strongmen pull fire trucks along a road or deadlift the back half of a regular truck, but lifting an ENTIRE fire truck was a completely different level. Of course, it was already established that Jenna was much,much stronger than any strongman on this Earth. She just completely destroyed them. And that was before she achieved this level of strength and muscularity. She was definitely much, much more massive, much, much more ripped and much, much stronger now than she was when she went up against the Strongmen on Nelly's show. And Amanda shared her level of muscularity. So you can imagine the level of invincibility they had now.

Then, with one arm balancing the front bumper, they slid under the truck and reached out with their other arm to the back part of the truck. Now that they had a good grip, they each tried to stand up, balancing their own 30 ton fire truck over their heads with both hands. Their faces were red, they had to grunt and scream, but everyone in the audience held their breath. And just when I had thought that I had seen the greatest feats of strength in human history by my wife – from winning a tug of war with a raging bulldozer, to lifting a car, to unrooting a fully-grown oak tree, bear hugging a boulder to pieces, destroying a bowling ball with her bare hands – this one tops it all off. With one loud scream, she was now standing fully upright, arms over her head, the beautiful V-taper of her torso flaring, with an entire 30 ton fire truck held neatly above her! And not a moment too soon, Amanda Watts did the same, and now we had two women with superhuman strength, each holding a fire truck over their heads! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! They looked like superheroes!

The crowd roared and cheered as they saw this. Jenna and Amanda even had time to show a confident grin. They threw their fire trucks over the bridge, before moving on to the next truck. If anything, their first attempt really psyched them up. For some reason, despite being the same model fire trucks, lifting the next two seemed much easier for them. They took like a minute for the first one, but they each took around 40 seconds to lift the second one, and only 30 seconds for the third. I just could not believe my eyes. Jenna and Amanda were as strong as Superman!

Finally, when the craze of lifting not one, not two, but three fire trucks died down, it was time for the last challenge. The wrestling match. As they met in the wrestling ring in the centre of the arena, the crowd cheered. None of the feats of strength separated them. Now it was time for the final challenge to see who would win "The Battle for Jason Lee". Their ripped bodies were now soaked with sweat, which was even sexier as the muscles now glistened in the lighting. They knew this and they did a posedown, psyching each other out with their insane muscles, showing off every sinew and every hard bulge that they'd built all this time. Amanda was more professional in her poses, showing only military like confidence in her posing. Jenna was more sensual, adding in some provocative caresses and seductive expressions with her flexes. Then the buzzer rang and the fight began.

Surely enough, the fight was brutal. No one stood a chance against these two superhumans. So now we pitted them against each other. Both were extremly skillful, utilising their MMA knowledge, strength and muscularity to their advantage. What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? We were about to find out.

Their punches and kicks were lethal, able to knock out any man with a single blow, with severe bone and internal organ damage, as I had seen with Jenna in the hotel room. The concrete ground shook and shattered with cracks whenever they missed their opponent and punched the floor. At the same time, their massively built muscles were like suits of armor, and as I had seen, able to stop even a speeding bullet. I wonder if Amanda tested it on herself too. As the two women exchanged blows, they barely gave in. It was evenly matched. But I could see some of the audience flinching with every brutal blow, and I wouldn't blame them. Even on TV, I could see the lethality of their moves, the thumping sound of every blow sending shivers down anyone's spine, as if you were the one being hit. But out of nowhere, Amanda suddenly had the upper hand. When Jenna stuck her foot out in a roundhouse kick, Amanda managed to grab it and using that as a point of leverage, she smashed Jenna's entire body onto the floor, the weight of Jenna's body, the hardness in her muscles and the power of the blow splitting a hole on the concrete floor. But despite being on the ground, Jenna was unfazed, her thick back muscles providing a layer of armour to break her fall. She slid her other leg between both Amanda's feet and swept her off onto the ground, and soon, both women were wrestling each other on the floor. If it was any other bodybuilder tripping her, Amanda's powerful legs would have stood firm, but this was Jenna. She was in a different league from any other bodybuilder.

"How dare you! You destroyed my marriage! Fucking slut!" Jenna screamed.

"You're an abusive bitch! No man in their right minds would want you!" Amanda retaliated.

"No, I loved my husband! And he loved me! You took him away from me!"

"You're a violent psycho! You nearly killed him! Now I'll kill you!"

They traded locks, scissors and clutches but neither of them had the upper hand. Amanda tried to do a camel clutch, but in an inhuman show of flexibility and strength, Jenna skillfully twisted her body to bring her legs forward so that she was in a kneeling position. With the adavantage lost, Amanda tried to release, but Jenna anticipated this and before Amanda can do anything, Jenna yanked herself upwards so that both of them were off the floor and brought her weight backwards, and as they landed, Amanda was smashed in between Jenna's 500 pound body and the floor. They broke it off, both of them catching their breath.

"Once I'm done with you, maybe I will find Jason, and fuck his brains out! I'm bigger and stronger than he ever will be! And maybe I will post it online so everyone can see how Amanda Watts can make him feel things that Jenna Morris could never ever hope to do! Maybe that's why he cheated on you, you're a fucking prude," Amanda provoked.

"Fuck you! What Jason and I had was special!" Jenna replied.

"Too bad that couldn't save your marriage!"

"Fuck you bitch! Take that back!"

"No. I love stealing your man! The things he did to me! The things I will do to him!"

"You touch Jason over my dead body!"

"No problem."

The clients at my gym all turned to look at me. What a weird conversation to have on live television. A Men's 212 competitor called DaMarcus Smith whistled, just to take away the awkwardness of it all.

And the girls went again but this time it was more ferocious. Amanda obviously wanted to provoke Jenna, make her lose control, make mistakes and tire out, but that only unleashed an insane amount of anger in Jenna. And I knew Jenna. When she was angry, it was like an ultimate weapon for her. From there, Jenna took over, her punches relentless, her kicks deadly, her throwdowns ruthless. By the time she was done, Amanda's face was all bloodied. But she wasn't out yet. Amanda smirked.

"You should have seen your husband. In all his glorious alpha body, how he just crawled over to me like a stray dog. Everything I threw at him, he just picked up like a donkey. What a biggggg, strongggg man you have. Don't worry, he will be my pretty little bitch."

Wait hold up. Now it was hard to actually know if Amanda was acting or what. DaMarcus glanced at me, eyebrow raised.

"Stop talking about that cheating son of a bitch! This is between me and you!" Jenna said.

"And oooohhh that big ass cock of his, what's the name? Ah yes, Poseiden. Too bad, that biggg Poseiden is mine now. Finders keepers...."

DaMarcus couldn't hold back his curious stare. I could hear him utter at me, "Poseiden? Seriously bro?"  I shrugged, covering my face with my hands in embarrassment.

Jenna charged at her. But unexpectedly, Amanda spit at her face, a mouthful of blood taking her by surprise. As my wife reeled to wipe it away, Amanda took advantage of this and rained punches on her like machine gun fire. Then, she ended with a beautifully executed RKO, which almost knocked Jenna out for good. But she held on.

"Pathetic," Amanda said. "No wonder he couldn't love you."

Stop provoking her! I said to myself.

"He loves me! He always has!"

"Then why did he sleep with me?!"

"HE WAS LONELY! HE WAS CONFUSED! IT WAS A MISTAKE AND YOU MADE HIM DO IT!"

"HE NEVER LOVED YOU!"

"YES HE DID!!!" I could now see tears running down Jenna eyes.

"YOU NEVER LOVED HIM!"

"YES I DID!"

"You fucking smashed his face in when you found out! Is that love???"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH! NOW I'M GONNA DO THE SAME TO YOU!"

And with that, Jenna tackled Amanda onto the floor before picking her up by the neck, lifting her entire 500 pound body off the floor.

"Maybe you're meant for Jason. I just destroyed you two like wimps!" said Jenna. And with all the force in her enormously muscular body, she threw Amanda out of the ring. Amanda she landed on one of the damaged fire trucks, her spine smashing against the ladder with a crack before bouncing off onto the ground, dazed.

Jenna won. It was over. A weird challenge, but eventually, she did it. As the audience cheered, the clients at my gym looked at me, curious to tease out my feelings from my expressions. I gave nothing away. Maybe I was shellshocked, but I didn't know how my face looked like. The clients soon dispered, going back to their workouts. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and an elegant looking woman, probably in her 30s stood to face me. Like most women today, she was hugely muscular. She was in a strapless, low cut minidress, displaying her beefy arms, her domed shoulders, mountainous traps and bulging blocks of hard flesh she called pecs. The figure hugging dress showed off a beautiful V-taper, and I could make out the individual slabs of her six packs on her torso. She was wearing heels, and that really brought out her diamond-cut calves, tapering upwards beautifully to a tiny knee joint, before bulging out again into couple of shredded teardrop shaped quads. Her blond hair and sapphire eyes made me think she was pretty, and she knew it as well.

"Mr Jason Lee?" she asked.

"Yes, that's me."

"Nice to meet you," she held out her hand and I shook it. It was a powerful handshake, oozing strength and confidence, a predictable effect from her gorgeous bodybuilding physique. She could walk on stage and destroy Iris Kyle. "I am Pamela Jones. I represent your wife, Miss Jenna Morris. Here are some documents which you ought to look through. You have the right to hire your own attorney, and I hope we can settle this out of court, as soon as possible."

She handed me a bright amber-colored envelope.

"I'm sorry, is this-" I started.

"These are divorce papers." The way Pamela said it was so matter-of-factly, hiding any form of expression in her face.

DaMarcus, who was observing this whole time, made some sort of a sizzling sound with his mouth, as if he was reacting to someone getting burned. "Damn soonnn, you just got served."

I glared at him. He raised his arms in surrender, and went back to his workout.

"I'm sure you were expecting this, Mr Lee. Shouldn't come as a surprise considering the events that happened," continued Pamela. "My number is in there and should you have any questions, you can call my office anytime on weekdays from 9 to 5."

I stared at the envelope. I had lost my marriage. It was there for all to see. The toxicity. I cheated on her, her porn gigs, her manhandling of me in the hotel room...there was no way this marriage was gonna go on. No matter how much residual love we had left for each other. Not in the long run.

"Am I supposed to say thanks or...?" I said.

Pamela chuckled, the first time she showed any form of expression in our conversation. "No, but please do look through the documents, and I will expect a call from you soon. Now if you would excuse me, I need to go. I'm running late for this gala dinner at the other side of the city. Have a nice day, Mr Lee."

And with that she left, leaving the envelope in my hands. In the screen, I saw Jenna doing a front double bicep, while being mobbed by Alessa and her supermodel friends from VS. The screen switched to Courtney, examining one of the fire trucks, and then, she reached down and tried to lift it. It took a while, but impressively, she did it, all the muscles in her body exploding as she did so, oozing so much strength and sexiness. Another superhuman in our ranks. The crowd cheered as she did so. She dropped it and went into her own front double biceps. They were huge. Her whole body was huge! I last saw her less than two months ago at the Olympia weekend, and now, she looked nothing like she did then. She had obviously put in much more muscle mass. Jeez, when will they stop growing? But they will never stop. They were on a mission of dominance. Together, the girls all flanked my wife and they all did a posedown. Seeing this, they were as big and muscular as Jenna. 14 of the most beautiful, most massive, most ripped and most powerful human beings on the planet, showing off their hard-earned muscles, seductively provocating the audience.

"Wow! Just wow! Look at these ladies! Can there be a more beautiful sight? Gorgeous faces, and the biggest and strongest muscles the world has ever seen!" Nelly said.

They all looked huge, and it was obvious. All 14 of them: Jenna, Alessa, and a dozen VS angels. They had outgrown me in terms of size, outclassed me in terms of muscle mass, outperformed me in terms of conditioning and overpowered me in terms of strength. They were better than me in every way imaginable. I now found myself feeling like a dwarf. Of all the Protein C-20 users, I was the smallest one now. All these ladies, they had me beat, hands down. Taking Protein C-20, I had started off as one of the most muscular human beings on the planet with Jenna. Now, she had left me behind, and her friends too had all outmuscled me. Now I'm like number 16 on the muscularity ranking (because, we musn't forget Amanda, who despite losing tonight, was still as massive as Jenna now). 

Holding the envelope, I felt so small. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

Yeah, Jenna was done with me.

GLKnight

...There's still one thing that hasn't come into play yet.

Jason's not the only one who cheated in their relationship. And there's recorded evidence of that.

Apley44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...There's still one thing that hasn't come into play yet.

Jason's not the only one who cheated in their relationship. And there's recorded evidence of that.

Yeap, that is true. But Jenna being Jenna, she doesnt see it that way. So, either way, whoever is wrong, the marriage is toxic so thats why a divorce was on the table...

Still, thanks for pointing it out. Maybe it is a point for improvement, should have addressed this issue more in the story.

ame3cv62

Hmmm interesting, yes she is done with him, but i wonder what Protein c 20 would do to some teenage girls if they got some.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

No problem. Saw it would be a bit of an issue for the more anal among us, so I felt it should be pointed out. Still, you've done a good job so far.

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmm interesting, yes she is done with him, but i wonder what Protein c 20 would do to some teenage girls if they got some.

Why stop there? Imagine how it impacts older women? Or how it effects women going through menopause? It clearly has some sort of revitalization effect on those that take it, otherwise the women wouldn't be able to grow so big.

law94

I feel bad for Jason, he was also cheated on and Jenna was cruel to him in an unfair way. Hope things get a little better for him.

wissen

Well, yeah. It's really depressing for Jason. I hope he will find more healthy relationships.

Jeremy Lightning

I am not a fan of the whole height growth being a thing that happens when people use the C-20 protein, as I prefer my muscle women to be average height, but I do love the whole world changing aspect of what Jenna seemingly started, causing pretty much every single woman on the planet to start working out hard and gaining strength beyond normal, and yes, like others, I wonder if this extends to teenage girls, even preteen girls, and women who are older as well. This has been a very entertaining story overall, though I do feel bad for Jason. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ame3cv62

You might have something there,i never thought about mature women or preteen girls getting C 20
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey

Time for Jason to man up, double his C20 dosage, train 8 hours a day and become a behemoth. In fact be the guinea pig for C21, the new and improved version.  It might take him 12 months. Along the way he will have to overpower then fuck into unconsciousness each of the 14 VS angels then he can seek his wife.

If he wants her bad enough he will grow to be the man he has the potential to be. 

muscle Queen 43


Wookey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, yeah. It's really depressing for Jason. I hope he will find more healthy relationships.

This could be the start of a story arc where the married couple eventually get back together. I also was unimpressed with the ladies behaviour.  Took away from muscle growth.

I had hoped that the VS14 became pregnant.  Their babies could be another story arc.

wanat

He looked down at the papers.  He knew that he said he wouldn't pursue Amanda again.  But he couldn't help feel sorry for her.   Maybe he needed to rethink everything he thought about Amanda, and see where life would take him now.    He knew she still loved him. He didn't want to be by himself. He had to find out if she was all right. And so he got into the car and drove to the site, to check on her...

(a fabulous tale...hope you get a second wind!)