Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mr and Mrs Everest

Started by Apley44, December 03, 2020, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ame3cv62

Let the domination begin,wow,interesting,would love to see him call her lawyer "and have a talk" and see what she does to him
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apley44

Chapter 24

Getting the divorce papers broke me. Despite Pamela saying she expected my call, I had no intention to respect her deadline. Just thinking about it gave me anxiety. I spent my whole days training like crazy, and my whole nights drinking myself to sleep.

******

For some reason, out of nowhere, Jenna took back the divorce and said she wanted kids. I was over the moon and we started trying immediately. Pretty soon, she got pregnant and had the most beautiful baby girl I had ever seen. You should have seen Jenna pregnant. She looked so pretty nevertheless. Dr Scott assured us Protein C-20 was pregnancy-safe, and she continued taking them. There was nothing sexier for me than a woman with a baby bump, but had the same ripped muscles at all the other parts. It really spiced up our sex life. I would be rubbing her pregnant belly, massaging her feet and sucking her toes, her in the most gentle, motherly position, and then boom, she does a front double bicep or a calf flex that sent her gastrocnemius and quads rippling. Nine months later, we had a baby girl. We named her Danielle. She had Jenna's eyes, those emerald pearls, and her smile. I fell in love instantly.

Jenna immediately went back to working out after giving birth. And if anything, giving birth made her much stronger! She was lifting weights that she had never lifted before. She was bench pressing 1200 pounds for like 5 sets of 30, and heading to the scrap metal yard to lift bulldozers for reps. In less than two weeks, her body showed no evidence of her being pregnant, and she returned to the ultra ripped, ultra muscular Goddess that she was, her irresistible finger-like serratus, rippling intercostals, shredded obliques and granite-sculpted eight pack stuffing her entire midsection, with the sharpie-thick veins running up her abdomen from her groin, just the way I like them.
Jenna was such a loving mother. Every morning, she would spend an entire hour playing with Danielle in the bath tub, and it would be cute how Jenna makes those funny faces during meal times. Every night, she would sing her lullabies and tuck her to sleep without fail. I didn't know this, but she just had a way with children. It was so unlike her to not want kids initially. But now she was a superhero mom, balancing brilliantly in being the strongest, most muscular human being in the world, modelling gorgeously for Victoria's Secret while also raising a baby girl.

So this all didn't stop her from winning the Olympia year in, year out. The year after she lost it to Amanda, she won it back, and she never surrendered it ever since. Mr Olympia was a joke, there was never a doubt in anyone's mind that I would win convincingly. Miss Olympia was tougher. And it had already surpassed Mr Olympia as the prime event of the Olympia Weekend, both in terms of competitiveness, excitement and muscularity. The men really just dwarfed in comparison to the ladies. The Miss Olympia competitors had bumped the former women's bodybuilding category competitors like Helen Rodriguez and Rowena Clarke into the Women's Physique category. Now the new Miss Olympia, women's bodybuilding was a show for the Protein C-20 users. Jenna, Alessa, Amanda, and the Victoria's Secret Angels, all vying for a shot at the top prize. And I was proud to say that Jenna had won 15 out of the next 18 titles, with Alessa, Courtney and Mikaela winning one each. She was like the undisputed champion and had overthrown Iris Kyle as the most successful female bodybuilder in history, in terms of titles won. It was good, us being a Mr and Miss Olympia couple again. After her defeat in the "Battle for Jason Lee", Amanda wasn't the same bodybuilder anymore. Her confidence took a toll. She competed just 5 years after that, not even placing in the top 5 and eventually settled for early retirement. Good news though, she met Hector Vince and eventually got married with him and moved to New York.

Despite us being like 44 years old, Jenna and I never looked older than 30. Apparently, Dr Scott said that the Protein C-20 slowed down the ageing process too. It was amazing, the youth we managed to relish in. As Danielle grew up, she was looking more and more like a little sister to us than our daughter. But was our daughter no doubt. She grew up so fast. When puberty struck, that was when we saw the effects. When she was 12, she was already like 6 feet tall, taller than all the guys and girls in her school. She had never really put on fat, despite her eating more than anyone her age since she was a toddler. She was this lean, swole Spartan warrior. She was the fittest teenager in the neighbourhood, with capped shoulders, a shredded back and a well-defined six pack, despite not having any weight training at home. By 12, she had the body of a Figure competitor. Nicole Wilkins, Andreia Brazier and Davana Medina would be jealous. Yeah, we didn't want her to get caught up with all these bodybuilding stuff so early, but if she wanted to, she could go up on the Women's Figure stage at the Olympia right now and really win that thing. But we just want her to live a normal life. She liked sports and she was good at it. She was a member of the swim team, marathon team and cycling team, and because of her superior fitness levels, the coaches made her train with the guys and even they couldn't keep up with her. Danielle had never lost a competition. Hard to teach her about the inevitability of losing in life, but we were still proud of her nevertheless. Boys like her too. You have no idea how many guys send her love notes in school, and how many guys come over to our house to invite her to some party or whatever. She had her mother's looks, and her mother is a Victoria's Secret angel. Despite this being a posh part of Malibu, where the neighbours were mostly rich people working in business and Hollywood, the kids here were still kids.

Dr Scott said these changes in Danielle was due to the superior genetics we passed down to her. Our genetics were already enhanced by the Protein C-20, and she inherited these genetics, despite not drinking a single drop of Protein C-20. It shows. She participated in her first triathlon when she was 13, and she won by a landslide, leaving behind the 1st runner-up by 20 minutes. And that person was like 10 years older, and a professional athlete. Her time was faster than the men's too, breaking the men's all-time record in the competition. Danielle's fitness and stamina were just off the charts. She should be competing against the men and beating them! Even after the triathlon, she had time to go for a swim again at night, because she said she "feels so pumped".

Eventually, having a Mr and Miss Olympia as her parents really got to her. At 14 years old, she decided she wanted to do bodybuilding. Not just being a Figure competitor or Physique competitor, she wanted to get huge, just like her mother. Jenna no doubt, was delighted to hear this but still made sure if this was what she really wanted.

"Are you sure, honey?" Jenna asked. "Not many girls your age look like a female bodybuilder. Do you think you can fit in around school?"

We kinda stopped being fully naked round the house ever since Danielle was born. But not many clothes fit us. So I usually wear a stringer vest and shorts, and Jenna usually just put on a sprots bra and hotpants that just barely covered the essential parts.

"Nah mom, I don't really care about that. I mean, lots of women look like female bodybuilders nowadays. Look at the moms in school. Half of them had a body like prime Iris Kyle or Lenda Murray, and the other half have bodies like Juliana Malacarne or Shanique Grant. I wanna get ripped, like you, mom," Danielle explained.

"Alright then, if that's what you want. But we'll hold off the Protein C-20 first. I'll get you some regular supplements. Maybe you just work hard and when you get as big as Iris or Lenda, then we'll see where we can go from there. I'll train you tomorrow."

"Thanks Mom! You're the best!"

"What about Dad? Dad didn't say anything, did you?" Jenna turned to me.

"Well, I think it's a great idea, honey. We can be a bodybuilding family! That's the dream!"

Jenna's training was tough, like Grace Whelan tough, the coach for VS. But Danielle not only inherited our genetics, but she also inherited our willpower. She worked out like a beast. With her perfect genes, strict nutrition and beast-mode workouts, Danielle was looking like a professional women's bodybuilding champion in less than 3 months. She was so happy with her progress that I always caught her flexing in front of the many mirrors around our house. Her posing was flawless and it could only mean that she had perfected them through endless rehearsals. She was ripped, her body fat percentage could easily be less than 1%. And as she got more muscular, she got more bold with her dressing, which wasn't what I was too happy about. She would wear sleeveless tops to school to show off her massive arms, more massive than even high school football players and wrestlers. She was so muscular, her tops would cling on to the contours of her muscular body, showing off a beautiful V-taper that any male bodybuilder would kill for. Her hotpants could barely keep together with her thick, defined thighs and her heels made her beefy calves pop. Plus, the gorgeous face, she was definitely turning heads. A generation ago, people would label her as a freak, but now, thanks to the "Victoria's Secret Effect", women with muscle were the ideal body type, so Danielle was treated like a goddess in school. With the new muscle, she was stealing the show at sports meets, and she was the star athlete of the school.

I was a bit concerned because success and popularity as such could get into her head, and make her an arrogant brat. But lucky for us, she was a good girl. She was kind, and she did her best to be as humble as she could, at least that's what the teachers and neighbours told us. Could anyone ask for a better daughter?

Eventually, she joined her first bodybuilding contest in LA and expectedly, she won, despite being at least 10 years younger than the next youngest competitor. She just literally pwned the competition with her superior size, conditioning and posing routines. That was the best we ever saw her. I admit, it was awkward seeing my own daughter in a bikini for the first time, but my God, when she stepped on stage, I knew immediately, she was as big as the Mr Olympias! Her physique reminded me of the legendary Dorian Yates of 1993 and Phil Heath of 2011. She had her mother's looks, and her mother was a Victoria's Secret angel. There is no perfect competitor, because Danielle was better than perfect.

Danielle's measurement:
Weight: 260 pounds
Height: 6 ft 2 in
Chest: 54 inches
Waist:  29 inches
Arms: 23 inches
Thighs: 32 inches
Calves: 23 inches

"Oh my God, babe, she looks huge! And oh my God, she's ripped. She's amazing! You trained her well!" I said to my wife.

"Aww, thanks babe. But this is all her. She is a beast in training," said Jenna.

When the competition was over, Danielle gave us a hug. We were so happy for her.

"Mom, Dad, thanks for letting me do this! I feel so complete! Now I truly look like your daughter!" Danielle said, flexing her bicep. Fuuuck, it was mind-blowingly huge, plus the striations...she was out of this world.

Then a mob of journalists came to flood her.

"There she is! Princess Everest! Danielle, tell us, how much can you bench press?"

Danielle looked at her mom shyly, before answering, "Um...well...I usually do around 420 to 450 pounds for reps...4 sets of 30. But if you ask my max...I forgot...I think it's around 580 or 600 pounds."

"Wow! What about bicep curls? Leg presses?"

"On the dumbell bicep curls, I usually do around 65 pounds for 4 sets of 30. 75 pounds if i'm feeling strong. That's how I got these guns!" Danielle said as she flexed her bicep, feeling the hardness in her grapefruit-sized peak as she did so, the cameras going into a frenzy. Jenna and I looked at each other, proud of the girl we raised together. I wrapped my hands around my wife.

"As for leg presses, I think you have to either go hard or go home. I usually go for 1300 pounds, for a good 4 set of 20-30 reps. Sorry to say, anything less doesn't really work for me," Danielle continued.

"You're so strong Danielle! What's your favourite exercise?"

"Hmm...if you ask me, I love working out my abs the most. I don't know, they just look so sexy for me!" She said as she caressed her own abs. "My favourites are hanging leg raises, and oohhh, the best ones are when you chain up some weights onto your ankles and bust out 4 sets of 40. I usually do about 300 pounds."

Some journalists whistled.

"I'm sorry everyone, but I think I better be going. Thanks for the questions!"

"Wait! Wait! Can you flex your abs for us?"

Well, my daughter didn't have to flex at all to show off her beautiful set of abs. She was shredded to the core. But she gave the journalists what they wanted anyway. She folded both arms over her head, the bulges and grooves in her arm muscles rippling, and  twisted her torso, and we could see her chiselled six-pack, serratus, intercostals and obliques dancing and shifting on her midsection, her beefy lats flaring out too as she did so.

"Like what you see?" Daniele teased the journalists as they snapped their pictures.

"Yes, yes! Thank you Danielle! You look incredible!"

"Thank you too! See you soon!" she relaxed and blew the journalists a goodbye kiss, sending them into a swooning frenzy, reminding them that behind the amazingly ripped musculature, she was still a 15 year old girl. Jenna and I placed our arms around her, escorting her to the dressing room and went home.

But months more of training made her realise that she wasn't putting on any more muscle mass. She had plateaued in her progress. As her dad, I could see that she was disappointed. She wanted to be as big as her mother, but she wouldn't be able to achieve that with genetics alone.

"Mom, Dad, I'm ready to take this to the next level. I wanna try the Protein C-20," she said during dinner.

"Are you sure honey? It has never been tried on kids before," I said.

"Yes, I'm sure Dad. I wanna be big. Super big. And super ripped. As big as you, or as big as mom even! Look at you, Mom, you look so amazing! How can we be a bobybuilding family if i'm tiny like regular bodybuilders, and you guys are massive!"

Jenna laughed and flexed her bicep. "Well, I do look amazing, don't I? Alright, I can ask Dr Scott and see how it goes."

Dr Scott was really excited. Theoretically, it was safe for kids to consume, but he wanted to see the effects in real life. So we gave Danielle her first doses of Protein C-20. And she just exploded with size. With her naturally gifted genetics, coupled with the enhancements of Protein C-20, my daughter just got ripped! With her newfound muscularity, she blew away every single bodybuilding competition she entered. She even beat the men! And she havent even reached her 18th birthday. As she got more ripped, many more clothes didn't fit her and just like us, she loved showing off her body. At home, she was practically just wearing a bra, and knickers, and took every opportunity to flex her muscles in the mirror. She reminded me of myself, when I first started bodybuilding, not being able to get enough of your own transformation.

By her 18th birthday, she was already bigger than me, and was as massive as Jenna, which earned her a place in the Miss Olympia contest. She challenged me to an arm wrestling contest, in which she gave me no chance. Even before we started the match, I could see the size and definition in her arms, her biceps peaking out from her flesh like a rock hard volleyball, the veins snaking over her muscles. When we started, my daughter was ruthless. She just pwned me. In less than 1 second, she just slammed my hand against the table, as if I was nothing. It was humiliating, but as a father, I need to be proud of her. She had determination, and fire, and she did everything she could to achieve her dream of being the best bodybuilder in the world.

"Oh wow Dad, I won! I can't believe it! I'm just so strong!" she said, as she went into a side chest, showing off her thick tree-trunk thighs and 10-inch thick chest, with a perfect slit between the two pecs which just proves how defined her muscles were. "Check me out Dad! What do you think?"

"Well, you just look RIPPED honey. Just wow! Everything about you just screams GIGANTIC."

"Thanks Dad! That's what i'm going for. At this rate, I could beat mom too! Mom is the best bodybuilder in the world right?"

"Yes she is. She trained you well. You take after her. In no time, you will be as big as her, maybe bigger even."
"Will she be ok with it? She's quite proud of her body."

"Honey, your mom loves you very much. No matter what, she will be extremely proud of you, and I will be too," I said.

"Aww, thanks Dad," and she gave me a peck on the cheek.

A week before the Olympia, I came back home bringing a bunch of groceries, when I saw my wife and daughter posing together in front of our living room mirror. Side by side, they look like two gigantic Amazonian warriors. The amount of muscle they were showing, it was out of this world. They were doing a side tricep, and this really brought out the lobster-clawed definition in their triceps, their beefy pecs popping out which just screams power, their thighs and calves displaying nothing but pure hardness and size.

"Don't forget to smile honey! Yes, that's right! Don't be afraid to tease the audience, they want you and many of them would die to have a feel for your body. Use it!" Jenna explained. "Now let's go for a most muscular!"

And they took a deep breath and went into the most muscular pose, which just shows the terrifying muscularity possessed by both women. Even as their husband and father, I look scared, but that was a good thing. They were pushing the boundaries of human muscularity.

"Perfect! Perfect! Don't forget, during the posedown, you wanna steal the show. Don't be afraid to fight for centre stage and just show off every piece of hulking muscle you have. I will be competeing against you, and don't think I will go easy on you just because you're my daughter. You have to earn your victory, got it honey?" Jenna lectured.

"Yes mom! Oh! Dad is back!"

"Yup, I got us lean pork ribs for dinner!" I said.

"Wow! My favourites! You're the best dad!"

"So I guess training has been great so far?" I asked.

"It's been awesome. I wanna show you something," Danielle said. She went outside to where my SUV was parked, and with one loud scream, she used every single muscle in her body to lift up the vehicle, every inch of muscle fibre exploding out from her flesh, dancing and rippling as she raised the SUV over her head.

"Oh my!" I said, "Careful honey!"

"Calm down babe. She is stronger than she looks!" Jenna said.

"I know she is. But she's gonna wreck my car!"

"No worries. She has ben practising this for a long time."

The SUV weighed about 1.5 tonnes, or 3300 pounds, and my daughter took almost next to no effort in lifting it. She just laughed as she balanced the vehicle on her head, before going into a set of squats with it, completing 20 perfect reps, before switching to shoulder presses for another 20 reps with flawless form.

"She really is her mother's daughter," I said. "I remember you did something like that when you went up against the strongmen."

"Yes, good times. She's your daughter too, mind you," Jenna said.

"Yup, I love you two so much."

The Olympia Weekend came amazingly fast. It was a wild affair. As usual I won the Mr Olympia for like the 20th consecutive time. It just doesn't feel like anything anymore, you know. The bigger frenzy was the Miss Olympia title. For the first time in history, a mother and daughter would compete against each other. Their measurements were as follows:

Jenna's measurements:
Weight: 550 pounds
Height: 8 ft 6 inches
Chest: 109 inches
Waist:  42 inches
Arms: 44 inches
Thighs: 64 inches
Calves: 44 inches

Danielle's measurements:
Weight: 552 pounds
Height: 8 ft 6 inches
Chest: 110 inches
Waist:  42 inches
Arms: 44 inches
Thighs: 65 inches
Calves: 44 inches

There was absolutely nothing separating the mother-daughter combo. The judges even had to call them out to go through an extra 15minutes of comparison with just the two of them to scrutinise them much closer. Not that they mind. They love flexing their muscles. Their muscle mass, size, conditioning, and posing was inseperable. Even their looks were almost inseparable. Despite being 44 years old, Jenna looked barely over 30. Being a mother, she was like prime Angelina Jolie gorgeous. Side by side, Danielle and Jenna looked more like sisters rather than mother-daughter. I could easily pick out 50 people in the audience who would willingly fuck any one of them, even if it cost them ten grand. Both of them, just flawless, one of the best physiques to ever grace the Olympia stage. Head to toe, from their mountainous traps, bowling ball sized deltoids, volleyball arms, shredded forearms, cinderblock pecs, monstrously built backs, granite-chiselled brick sized eight pack, basketball sized glutes, all the way to the teardrop thighs with their cable striations, tiny feminine knees, and finally their beefy calves, no God could ask for a more perfect body. Even the girth in their neck just shows insanity. Eventually the judges had to make their decision, and they decided to award Danielle the 1st prize, and my wife the 2nd. My daughter, at 18 years old, became the youngest ever Miss Olympia in history! Alessa got 3rd, but she was just as huge. In fact every competitor in the Miss Olympia was a Protein C-20 user, and all of them had at least 520 pounds in body weight of pure muscle, and at least 7 feet tall. They just drawfed the Mr Olympias, including me. Speaking of Alessa, she came by even less after we gave birth to Danielle, but she was still her godmother. Alessa eventually got married to Courtney Whitney, who got 4th place. They were the first couple to ever compete for the same division in the Miss Olympia.

After the event, we were mobbed by a bunch of journalists, who wouldn't miss a chance to interview the ultimate "Everest Family": Mr Everest, Mrs Everest and Princess Everest. Still in our posing suits, we even managed to give them a historic family posedown. I, being the smallest of my family, stood in between my wife and daughter and gave a most muscular pose. Danielle and Jenna both flanked me and struck a ¾ back pose, showing off the obscene massiveness in their traps, shoulders, lats, teres and rhomboids, the valleys and ridges shifting and competing against each other for space, showing perfect separation between each individual muscle. Their backs were so wide, and so striated to the point that their back muscles just look like the face of a cobra-hooded demon! I could even make out their obliques from the side, which just displays nothing but perfect definition. They were better than any anatomy chart. With that, that picture was regarded as one of the best bodybuilding pictures in history, and would be put in the bodybuilding hall of fame.

*****

I woke up with a shudder.

The noise came from the entrance of my gym. I wiggled out of my sleeping bag, my head throbbing due to the hangover. What time is it?

It was 4am. We weren't supposed to open until 7am. Queenie quit a few days ago "to pursue future goals" so I was left to manage the place. I rubbed sleep off my eyes as I tried to make out my surroundings in the dark. Five empty bottles of whiskey and the divorce envelope next to them. I tried to get up to find out the source of the noise. Just then, standing right in front of me was a massive silhouette, almost a foot taller than me. But I recognised the voice right away.

"Jason, sorry to wake you," Bianca Pjanic said. She was one of the VS angels.

"What? What are you doing here, Bianca? Did you just break into my gym?"

"Yes she did. I will handle that," I didn't notice but out of the corner was Pamela, and despite being smaller than Bianca, her silhouette was still intimidating, due to all the muscles she carried on her frame. She went over to my sleeping bag and got the divorce papers, and without warning, just ripped them to pieces.

"What the fuck, Pamela! What'd you do that for? You just destroyed a legal document!" I exclaimed. "You of all people?"

"Sorry, but the divorce is off," Pamela said.

"Wait what?" I muttered, confused. 

"Jenna sends her regards," Bianca said coldly, before smashing me in the face with the full force of her powerful fist. It only took one hit. Before I drifted into unconsciousness, the last thing I remembered was Bianca, grabbing my 500 pound body like a pillow and slinging it over her massive shoulders as if I weighed like nothing, nothing at all.

Nothing, just like my aspirations of a perfect family life with Jenna. Nothing, just like the dream I just had in my drunken sleep. And nothing, just like Danielle Lee, the daughter I will never have.

UnholyDk1103

Hahaha ok you really got me i was like whait what? why is jenna suddenly so friendly again? and then suddenly children? but the ending is really incredibly exciting great twist can't wait to see what jenna's plans are for him  :cool2: as always great work

GLKnight

Well, that last bit wasn't sinister in the slightest. No sirree bob...

QBikk

I'm following your story from far away. I was going to react on the nice side, without discussions, having a kid and so on, but you caught me with the end of the chapter.

Honestly, she cheated far more than he did back then. She came clean with it, he didn't which is is mistake. They are both culprits, I find her vindicative to hurt him in the hotel, hurt him with divorce papers and finally send a team to hurt him physically once again. Curious to see where you'll go from here. I'd have expected that they go back together, but now I'm not so sure. Without discussion, it will lead nowhere.

ame3cv62

You know that lawyer she is very interesting, and his dream about his daughter is also.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tuturu

Poor Jason, the story and both muscles and sex descriptions are great, but the general story from the last chapters is depressing. Hopefully we can get an alternate story, where Jason either doesn't cheat or Jenna isn't such an asshole

Apley44

Chapter 25

When I regained consciousness, I found myself lying on a bed, and I was already in shackles. There was one around my neck, chained to the wall, and two more around my wrists, most probably chained to the bed frame.  I was super strong but no matter how much I pulled, I just could not break free from my chains. But there were always girls coming in to feed me every 2-3 hours. I heard some familiar voices: Bianca, Courtney, Alessa, stuffing the steak and pork chops into my mouth. They were always naked. I was naked too. They weren't exactly friendly. Being the superior beings, they forced me to swallow my meals and would torture me everytime I refused to do as they say. They had their own ways. Courtney would place my erect dick on her elbow and then flex her bicep, my girthy 13-inch weiner squeezed in between her beefy forearms and the giant of a bicep. I had seen how she crushed a shotput with her bicep, and I felt my dick could snap any time. So I obeyed. Bianca would grind my face with her pussy, the violent thrusts of her powerful, muscular pelvis threatening to break my neck muscles and suffocating me. Alessa was the most direct. Everytime I disobeyed, she would just punch me in the face, her fists hitting me like sledgehammers.

I knew I was at my home. I was locked up in the guest room of our Malibu mansion. I managed to sneak a few peeks into the vast courtyard through the window, and I saw a terrifying sight. Hundreds of women, naked and muscular, undergoing some sort of warrior training. It was straight out of a scene from Wonder Woman's home of Themyscira, only that the ladies were more muscular and naked. It seemed that they were being trained by the VS angels, and Alessa was their leader. There was one corner, where the women were learning hand-to-hand combat, challenging each other to duels and brutally wrestling each other to the ground. Another section, they were doing weightlifting training with insane amounts of weight. I saw a woman in her 30's, as big as Frank Zane, doing bench presses with a barbell that could easily be totaling up to 500 pounds. I could also recognise Raina, the singer, and she was deadlifting the back of a tow truck. One last corner was a bit curious. There were a couple of rows of lounge chairs, but the women seem to be connected to an IV drip of some kind. Two cannulas, running into their pencil-thick arm veins, the liquid sporting a clear orange hue. And while they were being juiced up, a couple more gorgeous muscular women would be giving them mani-pedis, massaging their brutally-trained muscular bodies or just giving them facials.

I hadn't seen Jenna during my first few days here, but that didn't mean she wasn't around. She was. I could hear her loud, terrifying womanly grunts and screams from our naked gym downstairs, and she would be working out her ripped body with insane amounts of weight. I could feel the thumps and vibrations in the walls everytime she drops a weight. There were times where even some of the plaster in our ceiling would shake loose with the immense amount of weight my wife was pumping. Then at night, I would be blindfolded and she would come into my room to rape me. She would manhandle my helplessly chained body, torturing me, but at the same time, fuck me hard. It was pure BDSM heaven. She would hold my jaw, threatening to crush them. Put me in a variety of scissor holds and arm locks. And most of all, she would be engulfing my big hard dick into her vagina, and squuezing it with her muscular pussy. It was both pleasurable and painful at the same time. I could feel that she enjoyed this. She didn't talk to me, but I could feel the powerful thrusts of her muscular body, the 500 pound body of pure muscle crushing me, as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. She would deep throat my cock, and swallow every ounce of my cum but if it was not enough to satisfy her, she would punish me with whatever painful way she saw fit. But she knew how to reward obedience as well. Everytime she was satisfied, she would give my muscles a good, sexy worship, smothering every bulge and cut in my body, giving me massages and placing my hands on her fully luscious boobs so that I could squeeze them.

"Thank you, my love. You have been a good boy tonight," she would purr, and then she would leave the room. That wasn't the end of the night though, for I could hear her fuck Alessa and the VS angels in the other room across the hall. Something tells me she wanted me to hear them doing it, just to mess with my mental state.

By the third day of my captivity, I was allowed to leave the room to use the naked gym. As we travelled downstairs to the gym, my wrists would be handcuffed to my back with some super strong metal, and then one of the VS angels would use my neck chain to pull me around like a dog on a leash. I was a slave, and they treated me as such. And they made me workout. Not with the regime that I was used to. This was the Victoria's Secret regime. The one that Jenna used, along with these angels, and it made them into the formidably ripped muscle monsters that they were now. The angels would bark orders in my ears and make me do an exercise with a specific number of reps or sets, and if I gave up or puked, they would then manhandle me, wrestling me to the ground until I comply. Once we were done, they would pull me back to my room to be chained, before feeding me. But this time, they did something extra. Alessa came to the room with a bag of that orange liquid that the women were using in the courtyard. She inserted a cannula into my right arm, and started infusing that weird liquid into my bloodstream.

"Dr Scott's assistant, Dr Marie Eisenberg, has taken over his lab. She has discovered a more potent form of Protein C-20, now administed directly into the bloodstream via IV. You're gonna love this."

When the liquid first entered my body, I felt a surge of power. I tried pulling the chains, and for the first time, I felt them give way. But Alessa noticed this and gave me three hard punches to my face before I could break free. I submitted.

"Strong, you may be, but all of us here have been on this new formula for far longer than you. You may be strong, but we are stronger," Alessa said, flexing one of her volleyball sized biceps. Yes, it was huge, with two sharpie thick veins running over them, and with a groove running along the peak to show the well-defined separation of the muscular heads. "Strong, isn't it?" she said, running her other hand over the hard muscle to admire it. "So don't mess with me."

"If you don't want me to oppose, then why do you keep making me workout, feed me and give me this new formula?" I asked. "Might as well just starve me out."

"Because Queen Jenna loves you big and ripped. She only fucks ripped men, and you're the only one that is ripped enough for her right now."

This continued on for four months. I was always guarded by two muscular women, in case I try to escape. I would be fed, be made to workout, get juiced up by the new Protein C-20, and get blindfolded and fucked by Jenna at night. In the mirrors of my naked gym, I noticed myself gaining another 50 pounds of muscle, and getting much bigger and ripped. Problem was, the VS angels were also getting bigger and ripped, and despite being in the best shape of my life, I would be crushed by any of them. But Jenna did order my measurements taken weekly, so here were mine.

Jason's latest measurements:
Weight: 480 pounds
Height: 7 ft 3 in
Chest: 90 inches
Waist:  39 inches
Arms: 34 inches
Thighs: 48 inches
Calves: 34 inches

It was impressive, but just to put me in my place, Alessa made me measure her size too.

Alessa's measurements:
Weight: 530 pounds
Height: 7 ft 7 in
Chest: 110 inches
Waist:  44 inches
Arms: 44 inches
Thighs: 60 inches
Calves: 44 inches

"See that? I'm much bigger and stronger than you! So don't you dare fuck with me! Did I make myself clear?" Alessa warned, grabbing onto my jaw and lifting my 480 pound body off the floor.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, my lady!"

"Good boy. Awww...you look scared. You should be!"

The next day, I was surprised to hear so much racket coming from the courtyard. As soon as I crawled over to the window to investigate, the door burst open. Jenna and Alessa stepped in. Alessa, as usual, was in her muscularly naked state, but this was the first time I was seeing Jenna with my own eyes since I was imprisoned here. She came in to fuck me every night, but I was always blindfolded. Today, she looked gorgeous. Her luscious lips and emerald green eyes were just screaming with beauty. She had a tiara placed into her long brunette hair, with a large red cloak, decorated with expensive rubies and gold, covering her entire body from neck to ankle. I could only see her cute feet, beautifully pedicured, and the vascularity running over the dorsum of her feet. Despite having her body covered, no one could mistaken her size. Her body was undoubtedly massive, the broadness in her shoulders could prove that. She was wider than two male Mr Olympias standing side by side, and could easily be 8 feet tall. Alessa opened the balcony door for her before coming over to unshackle my wrists and tugging me to Jenna's side by the chains in my neck, reminding me of my status as a slave.

What I saw from the balcony overlooking the courtyard blew my mind. It was an army down there, muscular women, all as massive and ripped as Alessa and the VS angels, all in their beautiful nakedness, with their well-trimmed pussies and perky breasts, all lined up loyally in battalions. I saw their beautifully muscular bodies, well-oiled and glistening in the morning sun. Four months ago, these ladies were just as big as Iris Kyle or Margie Martin, and the bigger ones were comparable to Frank Zane or Arnold. Now, they left that body behind and all of them were just gigantic. I could see each one of these ladies, the striations and thickness in their arms and shoulders, all larger than volleyballs. Their chest muscles just oozing with size and definition, the pecs puffing at least 8-10 inches from their insertion at the sternum. I could make out their midsections, although unflexed, stuffed with hard bulges and deep cuts that made up their rippling serratus, intercostals, granite-chiselled eight pack and twisting obliques, all fighting for space in the womens' tight abdominals. Their legs were like tree trunks, the teardrop quads lined with deep cuts that beautifully separated each individual muscle – the vastus medialis, rectus femoris, vastus lateralis and sartorius - the striations snaking their thighs like cables on the Golden Gate Bridge. The calves bulged out of their shins like rugby balls, expanding from their feminine knees and tapering smoothly into their ankles, their bare feet rooted firmly on the ground.  Despite the monstrousity in their muscles, all of them were gorgeous. It looked as if the new Protein C-20 improved their beauty as well as muscularity. I could see college-aged girls, in their prime, looking stunning with their pageant winning faces. The oldest women, could easily be in their 50s, but they sported the evergreen youthfulness of Christie Brinkley and Kate Beckinsale. I counted 12 batallions, each about a hundred ladies strong, and at the head of each batallion were the VS angels. Courtney led her own batallion, Bianca as well, so did Mikaela and so on. Alessa, standing next to Queen Jenna, was obviously the general.

Jenna gestured over to me. Eyeing Alessa for permission, who was holding on to my neck leash, she nodded and I stood next to Jenna. As I timidly scootched over to my wife, she took in my new found muscle mass, running her fingers over my shredded midsection and feeling over my thick shoulders and arms. As she did so, I could make out her own gargantuan arms appearing out of the slits in her cloak. Her arms were easily thicker than my waist.

"You look wonderful, my love. So bigggg and ripped and strongg. Alessa says you have been very obedient, and you deserve a reward for that," Jenna said.

She then caressed my face and then leaned in for a kiss, her luscious lips pressing against mine. She then put her arms around me and gestured over to her army below.

"You see that, my love? I have built an army of invincible Amazonian women. No weapons for our entire body is a weapon," she clenched her fist as she said this, her knuckles cracking and the marker-thick veins pumping over her beefy forearms. "And no clothes. We believe in showing every single every inch of our muscular body in battle.

"You see, my love, after my victory over that bitch, Amanda Watts, I have discovered a sense of power and dominance that I have never felt before. I am done dominating over puny little ants, and it is time for me to dominate the world. The world is a cruel place, men rule with their fickle egos and false sense of pride. The time of the woman has come. If I can wield my dominion over it, we shall achieve peace. Who better to do this than the most powerful and most invincible human being in the world...me! And we will start with this broken shithole of a home we call America.

"Together, we shall rule over this world, my love! You and me! We shall destroy all our enemies and no one will dare steal you from me any longer. You will forever be mine. And everything of mine, will be yours, my love."
Then I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder as I felt her grip tighten.

"That is, if you be a good boy, my love. If you misbehave, I'm afraid I have to teach you a lesson. And we don't want that, do we, my love?" Jenna asked, sinisterly caressing my neck, with a sweet yet insidious menace in her sparkling eyes.

"No, my love, we don't," I answered.

"Aww...that's more like it. Come, let me show you my plans for our new world," she said, grabbing the leash from Alessa and pulling me behind her.

The war broke out swift and fast. California fell within a day. And two weeks later, they were already in Washington DC. That's what an army of ripped, strong, indestructible women could do. They were bulletproof. No bombs could destroy them. And no rubble could crush them. The US army could do nothing but retreat. They tried destroying a building with a Bianca's entire legion in there, but once the dust settled over the collapsed building, one by one, they just emerged from the rubble, unscathed, pushing away the debris, Bianca exploding from the crushed building with such anger that she killed an entire US army batallion by herself with her bare hands.

When they finally arrived at the White House, Alessa who was just observing the war from her command centre, decided to get her hands dirty. She declared that she would attack the entire White House alone. With that, she strutted over to the gates in her ripped nudity and with terrifying ease, torn the entire gate apart with her bare hands. Three tanks were stationed at the White House compound and they attacked her. One decided to charge at her, hoping to run her over, while the other two shelled her with a barrage of fire. She was unperturbed. She just marched calmly across the compound, ignoring the bombardment targeted against her. She wasn't even running. She didn't have to, as if she believed that eventually sooner or later, regardless of how she attacked, the White House would be hers. Might as well take her own sweet time, savoring the bloodshed and prolonging the mental anxiety in the hearts of her enemies. She looked like a Terminator, her face ice cool and expressionless, but ready for the kill.

When the first tank appraoched her, she punched it with so much force that the front part of the tank was dented with her fist and it stopped right in its tracks. She then grabbed the tank from underneath and with a loud roar, lifted the entire thing over her head. Holy fuck! This was actually a pretty common sight throughout the war. Every single one of Jenna's Amazonian women could lift a tank and more. As for Alessa, this was easy. She then threw the tank over to the ones shooting at her. The second tank overturned with the collision, and was crushed into a heap of scrap metal. The third tank, knowing it to be next, starting firing at her relentlessly, but it was no use. Alessa was not to be stopped. Eventually, she found her target. She leapt onto the tank, the metal collapsing with the weight of her massive 500 pound body and powerfully muscular legs. She then grabbed the barrel of the main gun and as every muscle in her body exploded with power, she ripped the entire turret off the tank, as tossed it overboard. The tank crew was now exposed, staring at the monstrously gigantic woman in front of them. She made quick work out of them, tossing each one of them into the sky, and they each landed awkwardly with thuds and cracks of broken bones.

With nothing standing in her way, Alessa strutted over to the entrance of the White House. Soldiers and bodyguards had erected a fort with sandbags, but their machine guns and pistols were no match for Alessa, as their bullets just bounced off her rock hard body. Eventually she got to them and they were all just slaughtered in the spot. She made her way into the Entrance Hall and was greeted by more SWAT team members and secret service agents, and again they were no match, as she ripped them apart (some quite literally) and crushed their bodies into pulps. She made her way up the stairs, her bare feet shattering the tiled steps with every stomp of her powerfully-built legs. One by one, every corridor and room fell to this invincible muscular giant of a woman, and she was only 20 years old. We managed to steal one of the agents' radios, and I could hear the panic in the voices of the soldiers as they struggled in futility to defend the White House against Alessa. The doom in their voices when they notice that she was near, taking out every single obstacle and resistance before her. Eventually, she reached the vault where the VIPs were housed, including the president. The vault was made to protect against a nuclear attack but she just ripped off the thick metal doors as if it was made of cardboard. If that wasn't enough, she decided to scrunch it up like a piece of paper, every sinew and muscle in her body dancing and reshaping with every twist of her arms, and finally she had a dense metal ball in her hands, formerly a protective vault door for the US president, now held in her grip as she flexed her bicep with it, the massive muscle sending shivers down the spines of every official watching from within the vaults. She then tossed the ball in her hands as if they weighed like nothing, but in fact, despite being scrunched into the size of a basketball, it was easily over 600 pounds in weight. Once she had enough fun, she launched it like a dodgeball and the hunk of metal smashed into the heads of one of the officials, his entire skull squashed into a pulp. Then, Alessa started her massacre. Everyone who had a gun started firing but they just don't get it, it was useless. One by one, they fell, as she killed everyone with either a single punch, a single kick or a single tear of their flesh. Every blow would send bones crushing into a thousand pieces. One man lay on the floor and she just squashed his face with her foot, flattening his skull like an egg and at the same time, denting the metal floor under it. The last man to stand against her was the Chief of Security, Adam Turner, and just to make a statement, standing in front of both the President and Vice President, she grabbed Turner's neck and as if it were a rag doll, rip him apart, separating his head from his body.

She chained the two leaders up, along with their families and brought them to Jenna.

Jenna again, was in her royal cloak and tiara, and was carried to the battlefield in an open palanquin. She need not raise a finger in this war. Four male bodybuilders, all of whom were former Arnold Classic winners, all naked, all slaves, had to carry her massive weight around all day. Their necks, like mine, were chained and pulled by Pamela, Jenna's former attorney, but now appointed as her slavemaster. Pamela, just like the rest of the women in Jenna's army, was juiced up with the new formula as well, and was as huge as Alessa. Me, being Jenna's husband, despite being a slave, was also carried in a palanquin, but my neck was still chained to the chair. My four carriers were also male bodybuilders. I recognised Johnny Crass, and all of them were also having chains around their necks, pulled by none other than Queenie, who was their slavemaster. Yes, Queenie joined Jenna's cause, and just like everyone else in the army, was massive. The shy little college girl we first hired was no more. She had a brutality in her eyes from all that muscular power. It was proven from all the bruises over Johnny's body, beaten up by Queenie for any mistake he made as a slave.

Jenna got down from her palanquin as Alessa brought her the prisoners: the President, Vice President and their families.

"My Queen, America is yours," Alessa said.

"Very good, Alessa. You have fought bravely and ruthlessly. You there," Jenna pointed to one of her slaves. "Bring me my lunch. I want to witness our next event over a relaxing meal."

Kurt Baum, former Arnold Classic winner in the men's bodybuilding division, scurried himself over to do as he was told. When he returned, he tripped over some debris and spilled the tray of rib-eye steak all over the ground. Some people gasped.

"I'm sorry, my queen, it was an accident! Mercy my queen!" Kurt pleaded on his knees, his eyes filled with tears.

Jenna laughed. "There, there, I know it was an accident. Don't be so hard on yourself. When I become queen, I aim to rule justly and fairly. Please stand," Jenna said as she pulled Kurt back to his feet, rubbing the tears off his cheeks. As she ran her hands over his head and face, there was something threatening about her aura, the massiveness and power she exuded where despite the "kindness" she was showing, you knew she was toying with Kurt, as if anticipating that she could crush his face with her hands at any second. "Come, get me a new tray of food."

"Yes, my queen," Kurt said, apparently relieved at my wife's forgiveness.

But as soon as he turned, he felt the chain on his neck being tugged. It was Jenna, twisting the chain in her hands. Then, once the chain was short enough, she lifted Kurt's beefy 270 pound body off the ground, his hands wrapped around his own neck trying to free himself from the strangling chains. Jenna was like a foot and a half taller, so hanging him in mid air was not a problem for her. Kurt choked as he tried to wiggle free, but it was no use. Jenna smirked as she held the chain over her head as Kurt's desperate twitches grew weaker and his entire body went limp, his head drooping over to his side. He was dead.

She released the chains and let his lifeless body drop onto the floor. It was a scary sight for any of us slaves. She could be kind, but once you make a mistake, my wife could kill any of us whenever she wanted.

"Pamela, get me a new slave to replace this useless piece of shit," Jenna ordered.

"Yes my queen."

"Now, back to business," Jenna turned to the prisoners tied up in front of her. "So, our dungeons could only hold one presidential family. Whose family is it gonna be?"

The two presidents looked at each other dumbfounded.

"Oh well, I guess you will have to battle it out. Loser dies with his entire family," Jenna said, settling down on her palanquin. "Winner's family gets to live." Then she threw a knife on the ground in front of them. "Just a weapon, to ease the process."

The presidents were still glued to their spot, trying to comprehend the situation.

"FIGHT NOW!" Alessa barked. "Or no one survives!"

And the presidents wrestled each other to grab the knife. After a brutal two minutes, the Vice President won, after stabbing the knife into his opponent's neck.

Jenna clapped. "Well well, very good." She stepped out of her palanquin to congratulate the Vice President. "Come here, give me a hug." Her voice was friendly, but displayed an unhidden menace and authority at the same time.

Despite the fear and hesitation, the Vice President knew he had no choice but to obey, and Jenna pressed the man's body against her royal robe, and soon, from what turned out to be a normal hug, we heard a few grunts as the Vice President felt the full force of my wife's arms around him. He looked so little, and so vulnerable as compared to my wife's massive figure. Eventually we heard the cracks of ribs fracturing as my wife squeezed the life out of him. The cracks and crumples became more deadly as the Vice President screamed in pain, all the bones in his body getting destroyed in my wife's bear hug: the same bear hug that destroyed a tree trunk and a 700 pound rock. Eventually, she let go, the Vice President's unrecognisable body lay on the ground, the fractured bones twisting him out of shape.

"This is just too easy!" Jenna shouted. "Such weak creatures. In my defence, I said the winner's family gets to live. I didn't say the winner himself gets to live. Mikaela, kill the President's family and send the Vice President's family to the dungeons."

"Yes, my queen."

"As for you Alessa, you have fought well today. You deserve a rest tonight. Go clean off all that blood from your body."

"Thank you, my queen." Alessa was greeted by her girlfriend, Courtney, who was ready with a damp towel.

"Mmm...you look so strongggg and sexyyyy..." Courtney teased, as she licked the blood off Alessa's shredded abs and pumped up biceps.

"Not so bad yourself, babe. Remember how you single-handedly knocked down the Empire State Building? I just climaxed on the spot," Alessa said, relishing in the tongue of her girlfriend.

The two massive ladies kissed passionately as Courtney wiped and licked the blood off her girlfriend's ripped body, which suddenly turned into a muscle worship session. Eventually, they pushed each other to the ground and Courtney was already sucking on Alessa's hard nipples, and Alessa in turn was fisting Courtney's muscular vagina. Their moans filled the air as America marched into a new era of civilisation. A civilisation led by Queen Jenna Morris.

GLKnight


Wookey

Nah. Didn't like that chapter

Apley44

Epilogue

Since that day, I had sleepless nights. Fuck, my wife was a fucking supervillain. And there was nothing that could stop her. And I had no idea how on Earth was I gonna live like this. I was a slave, and though submission was paid with pleasure, I wasn't sure if Jenna would snap even further one day and just fucking kill me. I mean I felt like that every night during sex. She would come in, fuck me till I was literally unconscious, from both the pain and the pleasure. Her thrusts made me feel like I was gonna break my pelvis. And the chains and the blindfolds didn't help either. All I could do was take it. God knows how long I could do this.

Three days after Washington DC, we were back in our Malibu mansion. My wife was on her throne (our living room was modified into her throne room), in her usual red cloak, two bags of new Protein C-20 formulas running into her snaking arm veins. Two other muscular girls were doing her manicure, and Johnny Crass was forced to give her a shoulder massage. I was sitting next to her throne, my neck chained to the wall. Observing my wife, she looked every bit the dominant, powerful figure she was, with all these servants under her command, getting juiced up on some fucked up supplement. Speaking of Dr Scott, rumour had it that he was imprisoned in our dungeon. Dr Marie Eisenberg, his assistant, now also juiced up in her new formula, was mass producing the new Protein C-20 for Jenna's entire army. Since the victory in Washington DC, more women had come to submit themselves to her army, especially those who were mesmerised by her "Victoria's Secret Effect". Women, obsessed with bodybuilding, now eager to assert their dominance in the world by getting as ripped and strong as the Amazonian women in Jenna's army.

"My love, be a dear and massage my feet for me, will you?" Jenna said to me.

I obeyed. There was no point objecting now. Two nights ago, I did not cum enough for her liking, and because of that, Jenna stuffed my dick into her pussy and just squeezed it with her muscular vagina. It was the most painful experience of my life! I'd seen what her vagina did to a bottle of soda, I mean, she basically just crushed it. Imagine my dick in that thing!

I grabbed her foot and gave her my best massage. She moaned. "Mmm...that's it, my love."

She then raised her feet and rubbed my face with it, seducing me and gesturing me to make love to them. I smothered and kissed them, before sucking on each and every one of her toes. I was giving her everything I had. One false move, and she could break my entire skull with a single kick. So you could understand my relief when she moaned in pleasure.

"Mmm...ohhhh...good boy..."

Just then, Alessa came in with a report. She whispered into Jenna's ear and a grin grew on my wife's face.

"Bring in the prisoners!" ordered Alessa.

A group of about 50 prisoners, in chains, was shoved into our "throne room". Most of them were soldiers and some of them were bodybuilders. I recognised their leaders, Shakeel Nelson, Hector Vince and LaShawn Davis.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the resistance. Long time now see Nelson. Davis. Vince. Seems like your little skirmish was no match against my army," said Jenna.

"You're a fucking lunatic!" Shakeel yelled.

"Oh, what a bold thing to say. I wouldn't do that if I were you. You would find that my patience has a pretty low limit," Jenna said.

"What does it matter? You're gonna kill us either way."

"True. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Ever since we've met, you haven't been very respectful towards me. Today, you will see how big of a mistake that is."

Jenna gestured to her massively built Amazonian guards, and they unchained all the prisoners. Then, they returned a crate of seized weapons to the resistance fighters. Shakeel was curious.

"What game are you playing, woman?"

"You love resisting me. I'm giving you a chance. There's 50 of you. And one of me. We'll see how far,  you can resist..." Jenna challenged.

She stood up from her throne and let the ruby cloak drop onto the floor. For the first time since I was kidnapped from my gym by Bianca and Pamela, I had the opportunity to actually see for myself, my wife's fully naked body, the one hidden beneath the royal cloak. I almost fainted. As she went down the steps from her throne, every inch of her oiled up body was glistening in the light, like a Goddess being sent from heaven. It was no surprise that she was massive. The most massive and most ripped that she had ever been in her entire life. She ripped off the IV cannula feeding her, as she was ready to finally put this fight to bed. Throughout the war, she had hardly lifted a finger. Today, she was showing everyone how this was done.

Every inch of her transformation was muscular perfection. The ground shook with every step she took. The gigantic muscles in her legs was a testament of that: she had thighs larger than tree trunks, ripped to their core, every muscle in the quads and hamstrings well-separated, her calves bigger than rugby balls with well-defined heads, every muscle dancing and shifting with every step she took. She could destroy an entire flight of stairs with just one stomp of her foot, and just to prove how strong they were, she did a quad stomp, her thighs exploding as she buried her foot into the floor, the concrete shattering into a 3-inch deep hole, the cracks travelling all the way to where Shakeel was standing about 8 feet away. With that, she flexed her abdominals, the greatest abdominals I had ever seen, no God could ever achieve, as her eight-pack exploded from her flesh, flanked by a hard set of ladder-like serratus, intercostals and chiselled obliques, the sharpie thick veins running over her muscles and I couldn't say if it looked sexy or terrifying. Her boobs were just screaming to be squeezed, but those pecs around them, that was concrete perfection. Her traps went all the way up to her ears, and did I mention her back? It was a demon. The bulges, and shadowy crevices, forming a demonic face that could grant any kid nightmares, and I hadn't even talked about the surreal muscle mass she packed. The veins running over her back just proved that she was at another level of conditioning. Her arms were bigger than my waist, and her shoulders, bigger than volleyballs, lined with pumpkin like striations and carved ridges that could looked even better than any anatomy chart. There were muscles and fibres that I never knew existed. If there was a word to describe her, "God-like" would not do her justice because she was beyond God-like. She had maximum muscle mass, but her symmetry was still flawless. Two years ago, we first saw each other after being separated on the Protein C-20 research project, and I was blown away by her transformation. But today, her body made that version of her look tiny! That seemed like a lifetime ago. When we were both happy. Today, she was insane, both mentally and physically. She struck a few poses, from the mantis pose, to her favourite ¾ back pose, to the most muscular, and I swore half the prisoners pissed their pants. They had the numbers, there were 50 of them, carrying machine guns and knifes and machetes, but only a fool would bet against Jenna. That night, Jenna made me measure her size and they were insane.

Jenna's measurements:
Weight: 585 pounds
Height: 8 ft 5inch
Chest: 110 inches
Waist:  42 inches
Arms: 48 inches
Thighs: 66 inches
Calves: 48 inches

"OHHHH FUCK YEAH!" Jenna screamed as she went into a most muscular. "It feels so good to be naked again! My body is just RIPPED! INSANE! NO CLOAK SHALL EVER COVER MY BODY AGAIN!"

She then strutted over to Shakeel, who just dwarfed in comparison to her. It was like a kid squaring off against a bear. And he looked unsettled.

Jenna pretended to sweep some dust off Shakeel's shoulders. And then ran her hands over his arms. Olympia winning arms, no doubt, but her arms just doubled his size. And then, out of nowhere, she grabbed his shoulders and then just ripped his arms off his body. His screams of pain were just drowned out by her menacing laugh.

"ARRRRRRGHHHHHH!" Shakeel dropped to his knees and laid on the floor, the blood gushing off his severed limbs.
I could see the other prisoners' faces go ghost pale. Their leaders' arms just got ripped off his body like they were made of play-dough.

Then, Jenna went and started her massacre. Even with 50 people armed with weapons, they couldn't even get a scratch off her. She grabbed LaShawn's ankles, and just split his body longitudinally in half from groin to neck, his inner organs spilling onto the ground. Fuck! It was the most gruesome thing I had ever saw. Never before I wanted to literally kill myself so badly. What the fuck was happening right now? What the actual FUCK!

Needless to say, no one stood a chance. If Alessa was a feral rottweiler slaughtering the members of the White House, Jenna was a feral werewolf. Bullets just bounced off her body. They came at her one-by-one, they came at her as a group, she just destroyed them either way. One man pounched onto her back and had her neck in an arm lock, but she just simply smashed her back against the wall and his whole body was crushed even worse than it would be in a car accident. Some people tried to stab her but with the amount of hardness she achieved, the metal blades simply just got dented as they struck her rock solid muscles. The last man standing was fellow bodybuilder Hector Vince. Seeing his fellow fighters all beaten up into an unrecognisable pile of broken bones and minced meat, he couldn't help but to surrender. But Jenna was not having any of it. She just strutted over to him, checked her nails, before punching him right in the guts. He may not be competing anymore, but he still had a pretty solid six pack, but nothing was too hard for Jenna. Her entire fist went through his skin, smashed past his intestines and emerged from his back. Holy fuck! It looked like a Fatality scene out of Mortal Kombat. She then removed her hand and grabbed his face and then squeezed his skull. His head gave in, exploding as easily as a tomato.

Jenna stood over her conquest, all soaked in blood, but still had the audacity to do a crucifix pose.

"That was too easy! How long did it take, Alessa?" Jenna asked, admiring her bloody muscular body in the mirror.

"25.34 seconds, my queen."

"Ooohhh, sexy! Jason my love, please get a towel and help me wipe this blood off my super sexyyyy body."

I obeyed. Fearing the consequences if I did not. Alessa unchained me from the wall and I took the towel and wiped off the blood from my wife's body. Her body was rock solid, super pumped from the massacre she just carried out. I felt the hard flesh, the twitching of the fibres as she flexed in front of the mirror.

"Don't forget to go deep into the grooves and ridges, my love. I am so cut and jacked, some blood might get stuck in them," she said, going into a front lat spread. "Don't I just look magnificent?"

"Yes, my love. You look magnificent," I said, fearfully dabbing the towel on the expanding back that was flaring.
"Are my muscles hard, my love?"

"Yes, suuuper hard," My erect dick was throbbing.

"Tell me how ripped I am," Jenna said, shifting into a front double bicep, those huge volleyball sized peaks just exploding with power.

"Yes, you are soooo extremely ripped, my love. You're a ripped Goddess! The most ripped human being in history. You're so ripped and strong, even your muscles have muscles."

"I know, my love. But it is kind of you to notice. Dr Eisenberg, despite being ripped herself, is so surprised to notice two new undiscovered muscles in my back and arms. I'm sooo ripped, that I'm the first human being in history to actually pop them out from my body..."

She went into an abdominals pose, showing off that legendary eight pack, the best to ever be built by a human being in history.

"Kiss my abs, my love. You remember their names, don't you?"

"Yes my love..." and I started pecking my lips onto her brick-like abs. They had really grown since the last time I worshipped them. "Penelope...Iris...Uma...Theresa...Sandra...Makaela...Lenda...Vanessa."

"Mmmm...that's the stuff...my girls had gotten sooo strong, and shredded...don't forget Alexis..."

I inserted my tongue into her bellybutton, who was named Alexis. Jenna moaned.

"Now my legs, my beloved...my big...strrrooong...powerful....legs..."

Even just standing there, without her flexing, her legs were firmly planted to the ground like concrete pillars, exuding strength and power. I ran the towel over them, slipping my fingers into the crevices that separated the individual muscles, the fibres shifting everytime she twitched, sending electric shocks down my spine. She chuckled at my response.

"You love them don't you? Well, of course you do. They are the most perfectly built legs in the history of the human race...why don't you show me how much you love them?"

So I obeyed and started kissing her thighs, calves and basketball-sized glutes, running my tongue over the cuts and grooves that defined them. "Sooo, powerful, so strong, so sexxyyy..." I said.

"Mmm...I know, my beloved. You are one luuuucky boy. Come here, Cynthia needs some love too..."

So at last, she made me give her a cunnylingus, running my tongue and smothering all over her clitoris. She moaned in pleasure, her hands clawing the back of my head to prevent me from pulling away. She came in less than 10 seconds but the amount of juice she was ejaculating was overwhelming. It was just too much, as much as a bottle of beer, and I couldn't keep up. I almost choked. But I couldn't stop, because if I do, if any of her juices were to drip onto the floor, there will be dire consequences for me. So I desperately took it all in, swallowing as much of Jenna's juices as I could.

When I was finally done, she gave a javelin pose, just to show how victorious she was. I just lay on the ground, exhausted.

"Aww, my love, you have been such a gooooood boy," she picked me up from the floor in a bridal carry, pressing her lips against mine, slopping her tongue over mine. "And gooood boys are to be rewarded...let's go to your room, and this time, you won't be chained or blindfolded. We will have sooo much fun!"

As she carried me upstairs, my head was swimming with thoughts. What the fuck was happening? How did we end up like this? I remember the time we met, the time we were just physique competitors, and then Kingston Nutrition happened. We were happy once, in the best relationship of our lives, and now, what had we become? What had I become? What had she become? What had our relationship become? The toxity...the bad choices we made. Where are we now? It was beyond toxic, it was just plain psychotic. How did my beautiful, kind, loving wife become this evil, sadistic, ruthless maniac, hell-bent on conquering the entire world? What the actual fuck? It was as if my original wife was kidnapped by aliens and replaced by this diabolical supervillain. What drove her to this? Was it the obsession with domination? Was it my affair with her rival? Was it the Protein C-20's long term side effects, turning any woman who ingested it into fucking psychos? Seems like it, from all the Protein C-20 women I met. But I had no idea. No proof. Maybe that was the price to pay for perfection. But we would never know. Dr Scott was being starved to death in the dungeons and Dr Kingston, God knows where he was now. And we wouldn't get any answers from Dr Marie Eisenberg. She just loved her new formula. And Amanda, where was she now? Did she recover from her defeat? Did she died from her injuries? I would never know. For all I know, Jenna would have ordered her hunted down and killed. I refused to believe that. I refused to believe that this was the world I was living in. I pinched myself, hoping I would wake up in my marriage bed with my beautiful, kind, loving, sane wife next to me. C'mon, c'mon, pinch yourself. Please wake up you fucking son of a bitch! Please...wake the fuck up!

THE END?

*****************

Hey everyone, I just wanna say that we have come to the final chapter of this story. First of all, i would like to thank everyone that has been following this story to this point, and it has been a treat writing this. I do apologize if this story has not gone the way as some readers have hoped, and as a writer, this is the responsibility i must carry for all readers. I really understand how it feels to have a story or TV show that we really like, and it not ending the way we hoped. Most of the chapters here were written in advance, and sometimes i wanted the story to be set up in a certain direction, so sometimes it would be too late to change certain aspects of the plot. Nevertheless, this is the ending that i have intended, and i hope it provides some form of closure to all readers (i really dont want to leave anyone hanging with an unfinished story). All in all, it has been a great journey, and i really thank everyone for their support. Cheers and good luck to all writers out there! Here is to more stories in this forum.

phil123

What an end of this great story. Thanks for one of the best stories here

UnholyDk1103

Man, what a fantastic tale! :woot: Thank you so much!

HumanPersonBeing

When Jenna forgave Jason, I thought "Well, that came out of nowhere." So I was relieved when that turned out to be a dream. Then, Jenna actually used an army of female bodybuilders to take over the United States and that still came out of nowhere.

I realize this is just a fantasy, so I don't want to be too harsh. After all, being attracted to hulk-sized women, like I am, is in itself considered ridiculous. So I'll just say it's not where I would've preferred the story went. I was just in it for Jason and Jenna growing, having sex, and putting male bodybuilders to shame, while encouraging others do the same.

Tuturu

Yeah, I agree with that. It just felt like that came out of nowhere, even Jenna being violent enough to kill someone while in the past she even worried to pay their medical bills. But this dystopia scenario feels way too forced, and interesting characters like Amanda were just thrown under the rug. Besides, it felt like thi, a story more centered around characters' reactions to their muscle growth, being slightly more grounded ,wouldn't end up being a story as violent as it became, and personally, that was a huge turn off. It feels wrong, like if this would be a nightmare of Jason.