⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mr and Mrs Everest

Started by Apley44, December 03, 2020, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apley44

Mr and Mrs Everest

Chapter 1

My name is Jason Lee. I'm 25 years old, 5 foot 9 and currently a male physique competitor. I entered bodybuilding when I was in high school. I was in the football team, and just wanted to get big and ripped. I tried as hard as I could to get as big as the Mr Olympias, like Arnold, Phil Heath, Kai Greene, but despite how hard I tried, I just couldn't. Being Asian, it's hard to get genes like those. So I stuck with physique, and boy was I good. I entered my first contest when I was 18, and I never looked back since. I turned Pro when I was 22, and since then I have won a total of 11 awards. My biggest achievement was qualifying for the Olympia the following year after I turned Pro, and coming in 3rd, before winning the Men's Physique division last year. Yes, you heard it right, I had an Olympia under my belt. I was jacked, and I looked great. The symmetry, the muscle definition was amazing. My proudest part was my chest. It was beautiful, and if you were to trace the edges, you can actually feel the definition in between the two pecs, and below them as well. I'm pretty proud of my abs and obliques as well. I had a six pack even without flexing, tapering into a well-chiselled Adonis belt. My wife gets especially turned on tracing the two pencil thick veins up my waist, running her fingers along my washboard abs and shark-gill-like serratus. I was her Greek god.

Speaking about my wife, her name is Jenna. She is also 25, 5 foot 3 and also a bodybuilder, albeit in the Women's Figure division. She was gorgeous, and I'm the luckiest man alive. Brunette with green eyes, she was always proud of her body and looks. When she was 19, she won the Miss California pageant, and went on to compete in Miss America. She didn't win Miss America, but she came inside the top 10 though. After that, she decided to take up other challenges, like bodybuilding. We met when we were 20, at the local bodybuilding contest. That time, she was in her first competition, under the Bikini category, but wowwweee, did she win. Unfortunately, I only got 2nd that time, but that didn't stop me from gaining her attention. We went out on a few dates, and soon, we became training partners. We got married after two years. Now, we both own a gym and live in an apartment in Los Angeles. As she got more serious with her workouts, she got a bit too big for the bikini division, so she was promoted to Figure. She was amazing. She gained her pro card almost the same time that I did and last year, she managed to win her class for the Olympia. Yes, my wife won an Olympia title with me! Her best part: her glutes. And she knows it, and she never owned any underwear that wasn't a thong bikini bottom. She just loves showing them off. They were huge, and firm. I can't even cover her entire glute with my hand. But she didn't just win with her glutes. Her diamond calves, cupped shoulders, winged lats, and chiselled abs would rival that of past champions like Latorya Watts and Nicole Wilkins. She calls me her Greek god, and I call her my Greek goddess. But this year...

She signed up for the Physique category! That is like the most muscular class besides women's bodybuilding. Boy did she train hard. She had always wanted to reach the limit and go for the pure muscle look, but no matter how hard she trained, she was a hard gainer. So this time, I was quite surprised with the challenge she put onto herself. She was lifting as much as me! 12 reps of 60 pounds on the dumbell biceps curl. She watched her diet as closely as ever, and pushed herself hard. We always trained together at our own gym, and every time I tried to lighten the weights for her, she would insist to go as much as me. It was hard for her at first, but she kept up. She was truly a beauty who lifts like a beast! And boy was she a beast!

Ironman magazine did a feature on us a few weeks before the Olympia this year and even the photographers were shocked at the amount she lifts. And she was beginning to see results. She was getting more and more ripped, and her smooth firm glutes and cupped shoulders transformed into pumpkin-like striations of a true bodybuilder. Her lat spread was huge and her back double bicep could match my level of bumps and striations. God she even has a "Christmas tree"! After the photoshoot video came up, she was going viral. People compared her physique to that of previous winners like Juliana Malacarne or Dana Linn Bailey, if not better even.

But I was training as hard as I can too. I was going in as the defending champion, and I planned on retaining it. With my wife's unwavering conviction, my determination grew with hers as well. She pushed me as much as she pushed herself, and I was starting to see results for myself too. I was in the best shape of my life, and if last-year-me were to compete against this-year-me, this-year-me would win by a landslide. I was confident, and so was Jenna.

Olympia Weekend came and the night before, my wife and I took our measurements to check our progress:

Jason's measurements:

Weight: 195 pounds (88.5kg)
Height: 5 ft 9 in
Chest: 50 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Arms: 19 inches
Thighs: 25 inches
Calves: 19 inches

Jenna's measurements:

Weight: 130 pounds (59kg)
Height: 5 ft 3 in
Breast: 38 in (yes, she loves her breasts, I do too!)
Waist: 24 in
Hips: 38 in
Arms: 16 inches
Thighs: 20 inches

We then flexed in front of the mirror in our posing suits, checking our conditioning. We were proud: the symmetry, the definition, the vascularity, the striations.

"We look amazing," I said, tightening my abdominals and thighs.

"We are going to crush it tomorrow," she replied, sporting a front double bicep.

"I really love that vein in your bicep. Oh my God, it's so sexy," I commented. There was a pencil-thick vein running along her right bicep, and my God, it turned me on.

"And I really love that piece of wood sticking out of your pants," she laughed. Despite her muscularity, she was still sporting the same face that won the Miss California years ago. She was a beauty. Thanks to the facials and spas she went to.

I looked at my erected member in the mirror and blushed. "How could I resist? You fucking turn me on." With that, I swept her off her feet and we threw ourselves onto the bed.

"Careful with my suit," she said, as I unhooked her bra and buried my face in her firm bosoms. Thank God she still has those. And the best part is, it's natural. It's not as big as those belonging to porn stars, but I'm glad of that. She just knows the right amount of sexiness to please me. I ran my hands over her entire body.

"Oh my god, you're ripped," I said, as I felt over the ridges of her flexed six-pack, the twists and turns of her biceps and triceps, and licked her navel before pulling down her bikini bottoms, giving her clit a little suck.

"Oh fuck," she said, "you're not....so bad...yourself...you looked much...better...than last year."

"I love you," and we proceeded until our orgasms embraced us.

Apley44

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Apley44

Chapter 2

Las Vegas. Olympia Weekend. What a carnival. We got our tan early, and hurried over to registration. We worked extremely hard for our bodies, and we don't really want to reveal them until the last possible second. So we wrapped ourselves in baggy jackets, and proceeded to the pump up rooms. Even then, we didn't want to take off our jackets. But the journalists won't leave us alone, especially Jenna. That Ironman video really took the world by surprise. And she had been careful not to post any progress updates on her Insta**** as well.

"Jenna, based on the Ironman video 8 weeks ago, people are putting you as one of the favourites in the Women's Physique division. Even the defending champion, Emma Thomas, names you as one of the contestants to beat. What do you have to say about that?" one asked.

Jenna blushed. "Well I came a long way after deciding to move up to Physique. My husband has been really supportive and we have really worked hard for the past year. We'll just have to go up that stage, and find out if it was all worth it."

"2 weeks ago, Emma posted a picture of her posing post-workout, and the experts say that your conditioning looks much better at 8 weeks out, than she was at 2 weeks out. Does that actually put you in the driving seat?"

"Well, I don't really know about that. 2 weeks is a long time. Much can change in 2 weeks, let alone in 8 weeks. You have to cut the water, cut the carbs, lose the excess weight. I say what we show on that stage is the only thing that matters." It was true though. Jenna and I saw that picture of Emma. She looks great of course, but my wife does seem to look much better: much better definition, much better symmetry and striations. Even at 8 weeks out. She can only look better now. There were even some mean comments on Emma's page like, "You look great babe, but my money is on Jen" and one even took it to "OMG, Jen's gonna crush you". Well I have to admit, it did feel a bit good knowing that your closest rival is miles behind you.

My category was first, so once they asked us to get ready in the pump-up room, I took a deep breath. It is time.

"Good luck babe!" said Jenna, as she pecked me on the lips.

"Thanks babe." And with that, I removed my jacket. It had never felt so liberating. I felt as if I could dominate the world. And dominate, I would. A few heads turned and some cameras flashed.

"Show time."

As the defending champion, the pressure will always be on you. People use you as an example, as a benchmark for the competition. For me, there was no benchmark because I was the benchmark. I'm just improving myself, without knowing how well I could improve. Did I do enough? These people know who to beat. But who am I supposed to beat? Of course, I could strive to better last year's conditioning. But stepping onto that stage, all the doubts faded away. The competition was fierce. Last night, I thought I was gonna crush it, but seeing the competition in the pump-up room with unsettle your nerves. But I did my best. I posed well. I smiled. I exuded confidence. I couldn't help but to admire my striations and definition. And when it was time for the comparisons, it was clear that it was only down to me and Johnny Crass. He came in third last year, but my god, did he fucking come back. He looks great. And there couldn't be a fiercer rival. He matched me in almost every pose. But finally, it ended and the judges had seen what they needed to see. Had I competed with my conditioning last year, I would have lost to Johnny by a landslide.

"Baby, I am so proud of you. You did well," said Jenna, once I returned backstage. "People are saying this is the best field they had in years."
"Man, did Johnny look good," I said.

"Aww, don't worry about him. You look awesome too! I almost came watching you backstage."

I laughed. "I love you babe. Are you up next?"

"Yes."

"Good luck babe." And I pecked her on the cheek.

I went over to the rest area where there was a giant flatscreen showing the competition. After having a quick small talk with Johnny, I couldn't wait to see my wife on stage.

"Women's Physique, you're up in 5," announced the stage manager on the megaphone.

That was when my wife revealed her physique. I had to say, it stole more attention than I did when I removed my jacket. Jenna was ripped. Already she could beat some of the legends. Last night, there was no pump-up or tan, but after applying them, whoa, I had never seen my wife look so magnificent. As she removed her slippers and stepped on stage, I knew she had already won.

As they lined up for the mandatory poses, my wife dominated in every aspect. Her thunder thighs with their cable-like striations, her marble-chiselled abs, serratus and obliques, her horseshoe triceps, her tennis-ball sized biceps, her bursting thick pectoralis muscles popping up above her boobs, the rippling muscular bumps on her back, that dynamic V-taper, not to mention her flirtatious smile. I can feel a hardness as my erection fought to break from my pants. I said it before and I said it again, I married a goddess. Emma Thomas, with her decade long experience in the division, and 3 Olympia titles under her belt, didn't even come close to matching my wife. With that near-perfect tan work, she looked like a bronze statue, her skin and muscles glistening in the spotlight.

When she was done, I congratulated her. "Jenna, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met."

"Thanks babe, I love you." She was catching her breath, her veins and striations bursting from her muscles as she inhaled each breath.
As we sat down facing the flatscreen, we couldn't help but to observe the rest of the contest, which was the highlight of the entire weekend. The Men's Bodybuilding and Women's Bodybuilding categories. The pinnacle of human muscle development. Win one of these, and you will be legend for life. And boy were they a sight to behold.

The past few years have been the ultimate contest in both categories. Because of the domination of the Golden Trio. In Men's Bodybuilding, the Golden Trio consisted of 3 mass monsters: Hector Vince, LaShawn Davis and last year's champion, Shakeel Nelson. For the past 6 years, Men's Bodybuilding has been dominated by these three men. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place have always alternated between these three giants, and fans of the sport dub this as the "Platinum" age of bodybuilding, because what these men have, arguably outclasses everything in history, including the Golden Age. They all debuted in the same year, and of the past 6 titles, each of them has won twice. When they debuted, they have relegated Phil Heath and Kai Greene out of the top 3, and they never looked back since. Their rivalry was fierce, and looking at their posedown, it was mainly a passive-aggressive affair over dominance of the stage.

As for the Female Bodybuilding category, there was also a Golden Trio. For the past 5 years, the category has been dominated by 3 ladies: Amanda Watts, Rowena Clarke and Helen Martinez. Just like the men's contest, the top 3 has been dominated by them for the past 5 years. Amanda Watts was the youngest at 31, but she did pack a lot of muscle. She was trained by Olympia title record holder, Iris Kyle, and boy did that show. People said that the trio looked much, much better and bigger than legends like Iris, Yaxeni Oriquen and Margie Martin. Amanda won once, and was the defending champion, but Rowena and Helen each won two titles in the 5 years since the Golden Trio was established. Rowena was a veteran of the category. Before Helen and Amanda debuted, she had won her fair share of Miss Olympia titles, and has 8 titles under her name in total. Equaling Lenda Murray's record and at 40 years old, she could well surpass Iris Kyle's all-time record. Unless, Helen and Amanda had anything to say about it.

Watching the Men and Women's Bodybuilding contest unfold, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe, and regret at the same time. I wanted to look like that, but no matter how hard I train, no matter how much I switch over my diet, I have already reached my peak. Sometimes, your genetics just doesn't allow you that. I may have dominated my category, but I dwarf in comparison to these giants.

I looked over at Jenna next to me. She was sporting the same look too: bewilderment and envy. She had always wanted to look muscular, and I guess nothing will satisfy her than to win the Women's Bodybuilding division, and be crowned Miss Olympia.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's beautiful isn't it," gesturing at the competitors on the screen. Amanda Watts did a most muscular pose, and my God, did she show her stuff. She was huge. My wife, despite dominating the Physique category, dwarfs in comparison to the Golden Trio.

"You wanna look like that?"

"Well," she sighed, "who doesn't? Look at them. The muscularity, the definition, the symmetry, the confidence, the dominance. They are huge. Packed with pure muscle. Who doesn't want to exude that sort of power? Not to toot my own horn, but with my face, and THAT body, oh my God, I will be the pinnacle of human beauty."

I smiled. "Show me your biceps."

She flexed both her vascular 16-inch biceps. I gave them a soft stroke, before planting a tender kiss on each of them. They were rock solid. This former pageant queen would put any man on the street to shame. Then I brought my lips to her neck and then her defined abs. She giggled.

"C'mon it tickles!"

"Well, you look beautiful. The muscles you have now, will always be the pinnacle of beauty to me."

"You tease," she said, and we shared a passionate kiss. "I love you."

sw1ngy

As wholesome as these stories get lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Really enjoyed the start, I liked the description of the muscles, I like Jenna's progress and hope to see a lot more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

wissen


Apley44

Chapter 3

Stepping onto the stage for the prize ceremony was not fun at all. The adrenalin, I was burning up from that. When they announced the 2nd runner up, there were only Johnny and me left on the stage. It was either one of us, and oh boy, did the emcee played with our nerves.

"The champion for the Olympia Men's Physique title goes to...."

The pause lasted forever.

"Jason Lee!"

I sank to my knees. Back-to-back champion! Johnny gave me a pat on my shoulder before receiving his prize. All the feelings of insecurity from watching the Men's and Women's bodybuilding category faded. I felt like I could conquer the world. I accepted my medal and trophy before giving a no-holds barred posedown for the cheering crowd. The crowd gave an especially thunderous roar as I twisted into a most muscular pose. Boy, did I look ripped. I could cum in my pants by just flexing.

The Women's Physique title was rather straight-forward. Jenna won by a landslide. She kissed Emma on the cheek before taking the stage for one final posedown. Her childhood gymnastics training stuck with her as she did a full split, accentuating the striations in her thigh and claves, while bursting into a dynamic double biceps pose. She then got back to her feet and got into the thighs and abdominals pose, pointing out her bare right foot, with their expensively pedicured toes, as the quads and gracilis muscles burst from her flesh. Her six-pack revealed nothing but sculptured perfection, and wow, did that exude power. She ended her celebration with an energetic one-handed push-up, 5 reps done to perfection, before going into an armstand, her back and triceps rippling with power as she extended her right leg and flexed her left, giving the roaring crowd one final look at her thunderous thighs and calves.

As we gathered backstage as husband-and-wife champions once again, we observed the awards ceremony for the Men's and Women's Bodybuilding categories.

"For the Men's Bodybuilding, 2nd runner up: Hector Vince. And the title of Mr Olympia goes to: Shakeel Nelson!" announced the emcee. "And with that, LaShawn Davis takes the 1st runner up spot."

"For the Women's Bodybuilding, 2nd runner up: Helen Martinez! And the title of Miss Olympia goes to: Amanda Watts! Congratulations Amanda. And with that, Rowena Clarke takes the 1st runner up spot."

I held Jenna's hand as she was engrossed in Amanda's celebratory posing. "You can achieve that. Next year, promise me, you'll go in to Women's Bodybuilding, and snatch that title away from her."

"And you, Jason, you'll enter the Men's Bodybuilding category, and demolish the Golden Trio."

"So we're actually serious about this?" I asked.

"Were you not?"

I took a deep breath. Nothing is impossible.

"Let's do this." And I planted a kiss right into her lips.

"Ahem, sorry to interrupt. Mr Jason Lee and Miss Jenna Morris, am I not right?"

"That's us," I said, pulling away to be greeted by a middle-aged man, wearing a suit and tie.

"Congratulations to the both of you. I am Dr Terrence Kingston, from Kingston Nutrition." He reached his hand for a handshake, and we both shook it.

Kingston Nutrition was one of the biggest sports nutrition companies ever. We didn't buy their products, but we knew many people who do, and they only gave good comments. FDA have mainly approved of their products and they have made multi-mullion buyouts of many sports nutrition companies over the years. Even Senators and respectable businessmen owned shares in this company.

"And I have a proposition for you," Dr Kingston said.

"What sort of proposition?" Jenna asked.

"You want to look like that," he said, gesturing towards the screen showing Amanda doing a most muscular pose. "Beautiful isn't it? The perfect physique. I can help you achieve that, but even better. When you accept my offer, you two can be the two most muscular people in the history of this planet."

"You're not proposing steroids, are you? Because if you are, we're not interested," I said.

Dr Terrence chuckled. "No, no. Steroids are old school. They deepen your voice, turn you into rage monsters and hairy gorillas. And of course, a beautiful girl like you would not be interested in the effects of virilization: you would have acne all over and you will look like a man! No, no. What I offer is beyond steroids. What I offer is sports science.

"I assume your genetics are not favourable to muscle building. I have seen your workout videos, and with the amount you two lift, and with the regime, intensity and diet that you go through, you deserve to look like that. But sorry, you did not win the genetic lottery. This I'm afraid, is the best that you can achieve on your own. And don't get me wrong, it is an amazing achievement, given what you have put in despite the odds.

"But what if I can offer you a regime that can switch on your genes that build up your muscle. I have been working on this new supplement. We don't have a name for it yet, but we call it Protein C-20. This is a special supplement that we developed in the lab, consisting of your usual proteins, amino acids, creatine, mass gainers etc. However, these ingredients have been purified into the most potent forms, and with the highest efficiencies. The amino acids for example, are made from a special soy bean with a highly dense protein content. Plus, we have a special ingredient, called Tribex, which is a synthetic protein that switches on your genes that increase your body's ability to build muscle, much like a transcription factor." 

"So you want to sell us these supplements? Or promote them?" I asked.

"No, I want to test out these supplements on you. You two will be our first human subjects. A man and a woman."

I was hit with a pang of scepticism. "If your product isn't safe? We will be the first to die?"

"Worst case scenario, yes. But animal trials and theoretical knowledge suggests that this is highly unlikely. We have tried them on dogs." He took out his smartphone and showed us a picture of a rottweiler before taking the supplement and then after.

"Holy fuck!" Jenna gasped.

I could see why. That dog was packed with muscle. If there was an Arnold equivalent of a dog, this would be it.
"Of course, we have to subject these dogs to a strict exercise regime. Which you will have to do as well. These supplements will not work if you don't train. But if you do, the results are exponential. This dog was transformed in 3 months alone. Imagine if I give you all a year."
"So what is our job?" I asked.

"You will stay in our labs for a year. And in that one year, we will put you under the care of my team of sports scientists, in which they will set you up with a strict workout regime and meticulous diet plan including calculated dosages of these supplements. However, both of you won't be living together. Jason, our male research lab is based in San Diego, and Jenna, our female lab is based in Sacramento. Still, you two can call each other. We will provide you with a well-furnished room, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, with spa and everything. Stress is an important variable for our research, so we want you to have minimal stress. Also, once this is over, we will enrol you in next year's Mr and Miss Olympia Bodybuilding divisions, and you will show the world your unprecedented transformations."

"That's it? That's all we get? A promise of victory?" I asked sarcastically. "For risking our lives on a project we have never even heard of."
"I know it sounds farfetched. But I also forgot to mention that you will be paid 50 million dollars, EACH. And a new home in a beautiful estate in Malibu. How's that sound?"

"Oh now you have our attention," I said. "I think I have to discuss this with my wife."

"Sure, sure, here are some documents which you can look over," he said, handing us a couple of files from his briefcase. "My number is in there and should you come to a decision, just give me a call. My offer stands until next week. Any questions?"

"Why us?" Jenna asked.

Dr Kingston cleared his throat. "Well, for starters, you two know your stuff about bodybuilding. So that makes you so much easier to work with. And we want people who are tenacious enough to keep to our strict regime and diet plan, and I have seen your interviews, and I have people in your gym telling me how hard you work."

"You've been to our gym?" Jenna asked.

"Well, some of my colleagues work out there and they are impressed. Of course, everyone in bodybuilding has a form of determination to them, but you are just extraordinary. The only problem is your genetics. Otherwise, I am sure, both of you will be up there instead of them," he said, gesturing to the screen. "Of course, I have other candidates, but seeing you are already champions of your own divisions, I would want to approach you first, of course. And everyone knows, you definitely want to look like them. So it's a win-win, eh?"

"We will think about it, Dr Kingston, thank you for the offer," I said.

And he walked away, Jenna and I gave each other a glance. We knew we both wanted it, the only doubt we had was that would we be willing to sacrifice our entire lives in this one year just to accept this offer? And who knows about the side effects. But if we refuse, we may be letting go of the opportunity of a lifetime. A new house, with a hundred million dollar payday combined. Not to mention, if this product does work, eternal glory. We could make bodybuilding history, together.

Apley44

Chapter 4

We deliberated on the proposition for a few days. The contract seemed to be in order, with a viable compensation should anything fail. We were risking our very bodies and health for this research. But Dr Kingston did have a pretty solid reputation. Even before I entered bodybuilding, he was quite famous in his field, like how Stephen Hawking was for Physics or Maya Angelou was for literature. He was the youngest ever Dean of the Faculty of Sports Sciences in the University of California, Berkeley and he started this company shortly after he left. His company was huge. Like the Goldman Sachs of sports nutrition. So we believe this guy knows what he was doing.

Hence, we called him, and took the job.

In less than a week after the Olympia weekend, we were shipped to different parts of California. And we wouldn't be seeing each other face-to-face for an entire year. No sex. That would be new though.

We left our gym in the care of our manager, Rodriguez. He worked for us since the beginning and so there was trust there. And we rented out our apartment. And with that we stepped into our new lives.

I didn't have an Insta**** account, but Jenna did, and she posted a victory picture of her poses before telling her followers that she will be taking a one-year hiatus on social media. They were sad to see her take a break, but they definitely couldn't wait to see her return. She didn't really tell them about our project, as we were sworn to secrecy, but if this works out, we had high expectations on our transformation. 

As the limo pulled up in front of the lab, I was awestruck. There was a concrete statue of Arnold in the front lawn, beautifully sculpted to the finest detail of his prime. Turns out, Arnold was an ambassador for this company. And I was shown to my room. The research facility didn't look like a research facility that you would expect: metal doors, white buildings, glass walls, wired fences. Nothing like that. It looked more like a tropical resort. There were fountains in the front, with palm trees lining the roads leading up to the lobby. Heck, even some of the staff wore Hawaiian-styled shirts.

I was shown to my room by a Dr Scott, and he gave me schedule of my meal times, workout times, relaxation times, and even sleep times. Yes, I have to sleep by 9pm, and get up by 5am. After settling into my suite (yes, it really felt like a suite with a balcony and jacuzzi), I immediately went to bed. It was definitely tiring. After coming back from Las Vegas, we had to get all our affairs in order to prepare for our one-year project. I really hope it is worth it.

The next morning, at 5am sharp, Dr Scott woke me up carrying a tray of that Protein C-20 supplement that we were supposed to try. It came in a shaker bottle, and so I assumed it was originally in powder form. I gulped the whole thing down, and thought yeah, not too bad. Drinkable. It was strawberry flavoured actually.

And I was off to carry out my first task on my schedule. A 5.30am morning run. For cardio of course. My days basically look like this:

5.00 am – Wake up. 1st dose of 500ml Protein C-20.
5.30am – Morning run.
6.15am – Workout session 1.
9.15am – Breakfast. 2nd dose of 500ml Protein C-20.
10.00am – Shower
10.30am – Morning massage
11.30am – Swim training
1.00pm – Shower + Lunch
2.00pm – Rest and relaxation. 3rd dose of 500ml Protein C-20. 
3.30pm – Afternoon workout
5.00pm – Kickboxing training
6.30pm - Shower
7.00pm – Dinner. 4th dose of 500ml Protein C-20.
8.00pm – Night massage
9.00pm – Bedtime. 5th dose of 500ml Protein C-20.

Those were basically my days. Sundays were off days for workouts, but they still scheduled me for jogging and swimming. I had to admit, I wasn't doing much cardio during my usual days, so these were really tough on me initially. But then, my stamina improved and I really got used to them. Kickboxing was new too. I had never really done kickboxing, so there was a lot to learn there. Meal times were also tough. We had to eat these bland, juiced up meals. Dr Scott told me that they usually consisted of grains, chicken, beef, beans, rice and vegetables. And they filled that into a 2-litre bottle for every meal. It was tough to swallow. Initially I puked, but juicing them up increased absorption, so I persevered and suddenly, it didn't taste so bad anymore. The workouts were tough, and I mean fucking tough. My trainer was 5-time former Mr Olympia, Michael Jay, and boy, he was a psycho. I lost count the number of times I puked in training. But the Protein C-20 did give me that adrenalin rush before my workouts. And Michael took full advantage of that. Not only was he crazy, but he made me crazy. The first day itself he ordered me to bench-press 400 pounds. My usual max was 325 pounds. Finally, I managed to do one rep. But he screamed at my ear for one more. I was lucky I didn't injure myself. But yeah, after a few weeks, I was bench-pressing 4 sets of 8 of 400 pound barbells.

And the results were astonishing. After two months, Michael asked me to take off my clothes to check my conditioning. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was awestruck. Maybe going up against Shakeel Nelson or LaShawn Davis was asking for trouble, but in my many years of bodybuilding, for once, I looked like I could qualify for Mr Olympia Men's Bodybuilding. I did the compulsory poses and ended with a most muscular. I made my Olympia Physique winning body two months ago look absolutely tiny.

Michael took my measurements:
Weight: 240 pounds
Height: 6 ft 1 in
Chest: 52.5 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Arms: 20.5 inches
Thighs: 28 inches
Calves: 19 inches

Yes, I had actually grown taller. I can't wait to show Jenna my progress. I wonder if she is progressing as much. We video called each other every day, but we didn't really talk about our progress. We just talked about our regime and how difficult it was. She was coached by 4-time Miss Olympia, Grace Whelan, and from how Jenna put it, she was much more insane than Michael. But from the edges of the screen, I can see that my wife's shoulders and traps have gotten broader. Which I guess was a good sign. Our meals and schedule were almost the same, just that, since beauty was an important thing for her, they managed to squeeze in an hour every day for beauty therapy and facials. Despite what I presume was also unprecedented muscular progress for her, she looks super pretty. Maybe it was because of the sleep. Yes, we had a lot of time for sleep: 8 hours at night, and about an hour of naps in the day during R&R because we were usually exhausted.

I couldn't help being pleased with my progress. I was getting bigger and stronger. Every day, I was setting new records. In running, in swimming, in lifting. I was becoming a superhuman. Not only was my physique improving, but my functioning as well. I felt like I could join the Olympics and give professional athletes a run for their money.

Jeremy Lightning

Very interesting developments, I look forward to seeing how this goes, how far Jenna especially can go with her physique and power. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Apley44

Hey everyone, thanks for reading and following the story so far. Thank you all for the kind comments and feedback. Here is the next chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4

The year passed by fast and the Olympia date was fast approaching. Our project ended a week before the Olympia, so when the day came to pack our bags, I was so excited. I have made tremendous progress and I can't wait to show Jenna. I put on my jacket, which had to be custom made because the largest size available couldn't conceal my physique. I wanted to surprise her. Kingston Nutrition also gave me a new set of clothes as none of the old ones can fit anymore. All of them were custom made. Yeah, my body was insane. I'll get to that later.

They decided to drive Jenna here to meet me before driving us to our new Malibu home together. When she stepped out of that car, I wasn't surprised to see that she too was covering up her physique with a baggy tracksuit. But there was no doubting that she really did get wider. And taller. Yes, we both got taller. She used to be shorter than me, but now, we were almost the same height. She immediately jumped into my arms and showered me with kisses as soon as we met. She was really heavy. Wow. How much did she weigh?

"I missed you so much!" she said. I took in her emerald green eyes and soft cheeks. I couldn't help but notice her face changed as well. If anything, she was so much more gorgeous.

"I missed you too! You look beautiful!" I praised.

"Well with all the free time of not having to prep meals and not having to manage the gym, I managed to catch up on self-grooming. I wanna look the best for you."

"I'm so lucky." And I Frenched kissed her there and then.

We then stepped into our limo and was driven to our new home. "I heard the new home has a built-in gym just like in the research centre, and a swimming pool," Jenna said.

"Wow this is the life!" I answered. "What do you wanna do first when you reach our new home?"

"I'm going to probably sunbath. I love to keep my tan on for the Olympia."

I laughed. "Well, I was thinking...since we haven't seen each other for so long..." I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh, we can do both! That estate is so private and well-fenced, who cares if we just do it in the pool lounge!"

I laughed. I missed her so much.

As the car pulled up in our front gate, the driver helped us unpack and left us to it. The house was beautiful – fit for a Hollywood star. I even noticed mirrors everywhere, as if they know we would want every opportunity to check out our bodies.

Like a little girl, Jenna was so excited to see the pool. Me, on the other hand, preferred to carry our luggage to our bedroom.

Still, I was impatient as well. The urge for sex was too irresistable for me. My wife was gorgeous, and my, my I can't wait to see that body she built. So I just dumped our luggage into the corner and rushed over to the pool.

"HOLY FUCK!" I swore, as I entered the pool lounge.

I walked in on her removing her jacket. Her back was facing me but I had seen what I needed to see. She then bent forward to pull down her track bottoms, and as she did, I can see the rippling thighs and glutes staring back at me. She finally kicked off her flip flops and with the grace of a well-trained female bodybuilder, turned towards me in a seductive front double biceps pose.

"Like what you see?" she asked smugly, "I. Am. Massive!"

"Oh my God! You look amazing, babe! I love you so much! You did it!"

She was standing naked right in front of me. I took in the huge biceps, the bulging traps, the wide wings of her cobra-hooded lats accentuating her perfect V-taper, the marble stone sculpture of her defined eight pack, ribs, serratus and obliques, threatening to burst out of her midsection, and tapering into a well-outlined Adonis belt of a narrow waist, with 3-4 thick veins running up her abdomen which really turned me on. She extended her right leg to point her pedicured toes out to show off a gigantic striated thigh, tapering perfectly at her knees before bulging again into diamond cut calves, the heads of the calves muscles perfectly separated. The vascularity in her arms and calves were breath-taking, and her symmetry was flawless. I've seen plenty of bodybuilders in pictures and in real life, and I have to say, Jenna was the most beautiful and most muscular bodybuilder I have ever seen.

She then clasped both her hands in front of her to flex her chest, and they were huge. The blooming striations and separations were outstanding. I can see that the pecs were bulging about almost four inches above their division in the sternum. But her breasts, they remained rounded and firm, much fitting of a DD cup. Amazing. Despite the amount of pure muscle and complete lack of fat, she managed to keep her boobs perky.

"With these muscles on my body, I can step up on any stage and demolish any female bodybuilder! Heck, I can even demolish the men!" She crouched down on her left leg and extended her right leg, rotating them and tempting me with her thunderous quads, before going back to a massive double biceps pose. "Oh enough about me, show me what you got."

I immediately took off my jacket and trousers. She gasped. She was always cute that way. I'm glad, despite all these muscles that she built, she had never lost her femineity. With conviction and confidence, I planted both my feet on the ground before showing off a classic front double bicep. Their peaks were so huge, they went all the way up to my ears. They bulged like softballs. Who am I kidding? They were bigger than softballs. I then switched over to a thighs and abdominals pose, and boy was I ripped. Like Jenna's, my thighs sported striations that could only be created by a marble sculptor and my calves were bigger than my biceps from a year ago. My eight pack, don't get me started on my eight pack. Ridges like that could put wash boards to shame. And I still retained the two veins that so turned on my wife, only now they were bigger, and pulsating.

"Fuck me, babe! You're huge! You're as huge as me! Heck! We are both huge!" she said, as she stood next to me and sported the same thighs and abdominals pose to compare.

"I saw a mirror in the living room. Wanna have a posedown?" I suggested teasingly.

"Oh fuck! You're on!"

As we got ready in front of the mirror, I asked, "Did they get your final measurements before you left?"

"Of course! They measured me this morning."

"Let's compare."

We took out the measurements, scribbled on a piece of paper by our scientists:

Jason's measurements:
Weight: 365 pounds
Height: 6 ft 7 in
Chest: 72 inches
Waist:  31 inches
Arms: 28 inches
Thighs: 41 inches
Calves: 27 inches

Jenna's measurements:
Weight: 360 pounds
Height: 6 ft 7 inch
Chest: 72 inches (not counting breasts)
Waist: 31 inches
Arms: 27.5 inches
Thighs: 41.5 inches
Calves: 27 inches

"Oh my God, we are both massive! You and I have almost the same measurements!" I exclaimed. "Wow, my wife is as muscular as me! I'm so lucky."

"Oh yeah. My trainer told me that my arms are bigger than Ronnie Coleman's. His arms are only 24 inches. I have bigger arms than a record 8-time winning Mr Olympia! And Arnold? His are only 22!" Once again, she flexed her biceps. "And check out our chests! We both have 72-inch chests! Ronnie has 58 inches. And thighs, our thighs are massive. His thighs are 36 inches. Check out ours!"

"Oh my God. Dr Kingston was right! We could be the biggest bodybuilders in human history!" I said. "But I'm more interested in the current competition."

"I'll check." She reached for her phone and googled measurements of the men's Golden Trio.

Hector Vince's measurements:
Weight: 265 pounds
Height: 5 ft 10 inch
Chest: 56 inches
Waist:  28 inches
Arms: 23 inches
Thighs: 30 inches
Calves: 19 inches

LaShawn Davis' measurements:
Weight: 255 pounds
Height: 5 ft 9 in
Chest: 57 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Arms: 22 inches
Thighs: 31 inches
Calves: 19 inches

Shakeel Nelson's measurements:
Weight: 270 pounds
Height: 6 ft
Chest: 58 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Arms: 24 inches
Thighs: 33 inches
Calves: 20 inches 

"Oh my God! We just destroyed them!" I exclaimed. "I just might win. Even you can stand up there and just single-handedly humiliate them!"

"I know, that's what I'm saying. But I don't think they are gonna let a woman like me compete against the men, even if I can certainly win by a landslide. Never mind. You just go up there, and take them down. I'll stick with the ladies," Jenna said.

"Man, those ladies aren't even half as big as the men. You are going to dwarf them."

"Well, if that's the case, then I guess it's an easy victory again!" Still naked, she went in front of the mirror and did a front double bicep. "Oh yeah, the biggest biceps in the world!"

"Oh no, the biggest biceps in the world are mine!" I chuckled. "Mine are 28 inches, yours are only 27.5!" I said, and did my own biceps pose next to her.

"Hahaha! I don't see the difference. If anything, my thighs are bigger than yours! And waaaay more jacked..." She argued back teasingly.
"Well, we are both just massive!"

And with that, we did a posedown. Oh my God, it was liberating. Naked, we did a side-by-side comparison in front of the mirror of all the compulsory poses. Towards the end of our project, our trainers gave us tutorials on posing, and by this time, we were sporting flexes with the confidence and elegance of professional bodybuilders.

First, the front double bicep. As usual, that was our signature pose. What a pose it was. The veins in our arms were screaming to burst through our flesh. The first flex got our blood rushing into the muscles. Then the second flex got the peak rising over our ears. It was a sight to behold. Jenna still sported the thick vein on her right bicep, the one that turned me on, but now that vein almost doubled in size. It was as thick as a sharpie!

Next was the rear double bicep. Our backs are so thick, it could easily be bulging as thick as 7-inches rising from their division over our spines. They look like mountain ranges back there, lined with stone hard bulges and ridges that we never knew the human body could possess.

The front and rear lat spread were next. And golly, we couldn't help but to notice the massively rising lats, like wings projecting from our backs. If we walk like this, we knew we couldn't walk past the doorframes, without twisting over to our sides.

Then came the side chest. One of our proudest parts. And our chest was amazing, boasting well-defined separations and pumpkin-like striations that could put any bodybuilder to shame. 

The side triceps were also impressive. The striations on that massive horseshoe muscles turned me on, but I think on this front, Jenna's were much more shredded.

And last but not least, thighs and abdominals. Do I need to repeat how massive and shredded were our thighs. The muscles were like steel cables, snaking and twisting over our flesh, competing with each other for spatial domination in our thighs. And our eight pack. I loved how hard they were even without flexing, but with flexing, we could feel the abs, ribs, serratus and obliques hulking out of our midriff.
"Wanna punch my abs?" asked Jen. "Put our kickboxing skills to the test?"

"Well, I don't want to hurt you," I said. "In case you don't know, I'm pretty strong. Once, I punched so hard, the sandbag flew across the room"
"C'mon, these abs are strong too!"

"Okay, if you say so..."

"And don't hold back."

With all my might, I landed a swift blow right in the centre of her abdomen. Once I was pretty stressed after a workout, and I actually smashed my fist right through the 1-inch mahogany door to my bedroom. But right now, Jenna didn't even flinch. She just laughed.

"That was a pretty good punch. But just as I said, my abs are super strong. Now my turn."

With the moves of a professional boxer, she smashed her fist right into my abs, all the muscles in her shoulder, arms and back hulking out as she tranferred all the power in her super-strong muscles into her fist. That sort of power could easily break a man's skull into a million fragments. For me, it did hurt a little, but I didn't flinch either. I smiled.

"I guess we both have rock solid abs," I said.

Jenna went on to do a most muscular pose. Holy fuck. That was definitely a sight to behold. It was the single sexiest, most dominating pose a woman like her can do. It was like all the stored power of all well-built musculature and pencil-thick veins decided to burst out. I did the same pose. It was incredible. All the many months of puking, bland meals and exhaustion has finally cumulated into this. My wife and I have finally reached the pinnacle of human muscle development.

"Oh fuck yeah!" said Jenna. "Don't you just love watching your muscles hulking out like that! I spend hours a day admiring my body like this. One time, I wore a jacket that one of the scientists brought for me. Because my clothes don't fit me anymore. This jacket was an XXXL. I put them on and it was still tight. Then I realised, why don't I just try and flex out of it. It was so satisfying. I did my most muscular pose and boom! The entire jacket burst. And I was like ohhh fuck yeah!"

"That must be so sexy," I replied.

"It was! You know what else is sexy?" She then put her hands on her waist and did a peck bounce. Left, right, left, right, and her boobs bobbed up and down with it.

"Holy shit! I love your boobs! Nah, I love you, and your massive muscles, and your entire body!"

"I can see that," she giggled, as she gestured over to my erect penis. It had been erect since she stripped naked at that pool. "But hey, did your dick just become bigger too?"

It was true. And I noticed. Just like my muscles, my penis grew bigger as my body grew. Before this, it was like 6 inches. Now, it was a whopping 11 inches, and boasting a great deal of vascularity as well.

"Oh how I would like that thing inside me," she teased.

Laughing, I grabbed her off her feet to bring her to our bedroom. She was heavy – 360 pounds. But I mastered that weight months ago. 4 sets of 12. Which was how I got my massive biceps and shoulders. Halfway there, she stopped me.

"You always carry me. Why don't I carry you for once instead. Now that I'm one of two most massive human beings in the world..." she said as she licked her lips.

I put her down. "Try me. I'm 365 pounds."

"I lift 365 pounds for breakfast!" she bragged, and with one fell swoop, she got me off my feet and marched over to the pool and dumped me on a lounge chair.

And she immediately went on to give my member a sloppy lick and suck.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned.

"Mm...my husband's big hard muscles..." she teased seductively as she ran her hands all over my muscular body. "Muscles as big as these..." and she went on to flex her bicep, and gave it a sexy kiss. "Show me your muscles."

I flexed my biceps too and she subsequently gave them a provocative kiss. "Such big muscles," she moaned, and she ran her mouth to kiss my huge chest, and suck my nipples. When she reached my chiselled eight-pack, she went on to lick them as she traced my ab veins with her fingers. "So sexy..."

She then continued to give me a blowjob. After not having sex for a year, this felt truly amazing. She then went on to smother my quads with licks and kisses, and I decided to extend my legs just to harden the muscles. As the striations burst out, she shuddered, as if an electric shock had run through her body. "Oh fuck yeah," she gasped and she continued to smother my thighs.

"Ok, your turn!" she said, as she pulled me up from the lounge chair and took my place lying on it. "Fuck me Jason!"

I obeyed. I caressed her DD cup boobs in my hand and sucked her nipples. Then I kissed her pecs, taking my time to feel the separations as she flexed them for me. Then just as she did, I licked her stone-hard eight pack, running my tongue between the ridges of the abs, ribs, serratus and obliques, before going straight into her cute innie bellybutton. I then traced her Adonis belt and pencil-thick ab veins with my tongue, and boy did that turn me on. I then went on to give her a cunnylingus, and I felt so satisfied with myself as she moaned in pleasure.
"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned, "Powerful...muscled...sex...we're...unstop...pable...the most...muscular...couple...in...the...world...."

But it would feel much better if she too were sucking my member so we got into a 69 position and proceeded to suck each other's genitals. I lost count the number of times we came, but we were too starved of sex to just stop so we just swallowed each other's fluid and went on. At last, when I was satisfied with that position, I turned her around and continued to worship the collection of bumps and ridges of her massively ripped back. I went to kiss her smooth, rock hard glutes and finally inserted my dick into her vagina. We had about 4 or 5 orgasms that time, but we weren't done yet. Turning her over to face each other, I entered her again, as we shared a passionate kiss. Then, when she wrapped her gigantic legs around my waist, I quickly carried her from the lounge chair, and together, cannonballed into the pool. Having her powerful thighs tightly snaked around my torso, I imagined with that sort of strength, it could break all the ribs in a regular man's body. And she didn't hold back with me either, and I could feel the tightness in her legs, the quads and hamstrings bursting as she squeezed. But my torso was equally as muscular, like the armour of a knight, only I believe her legs could easily crush medieval armour. So correction, my torso was definitely much more tougher than knight's armour then, so I held firm. It was rather cuddly, her legs, even though it could kill a man. It was like when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. We continued humping in the pool until we came. Once we were content, we pulled ourselves up from the pool and gave each other a passionate kiss at the poolside, worshipping each other's muscular bodies. Something tells us that muscular people like us are much sexier when we were wet.

We went on for two hours and a half. All those months of running, swimming and kickboxing really upped our stamina. As soon as we caught our breath, I asked, "You know, they took my swimming time you know. You know what's the world record? 22.27 seconds, for the men's 50 m butterfly. Guess my time."

"Something tells me you broke the record..." Jenna answered.

"Yup, 21.14 seconds. Personal best. Broke it two weeks ago. Man! These muscles aren't just for show!"

"I broke the record too! 22.03 seconds. Three weeks ago."

"No way!"

"Way! And then, I went on to record 22.01, 21.24, and 20.57."   

"No way! My wife if a beast! Your best time just surpassed the MEN'S world record for like 2 seconds!"

"Like you said, these muscles aren't for show. Hahaha," and she showed off her right bicep.

"Wanna race?"

"You're on!" And we both dived into the pool in Olympic swimmer fashion. 

Atinman

So love this story... would be curious if they would be tempted to use steroids to get even bigger

bertmacklinsbrother

Wow this is a fun read! excited to read more !

sentinel23

This was incredible! I know male muscle isn't the theme here, but I love muscle of any sex/gender and especially when partners grow together. I hope to see more!!  :woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apley44

Chapter 6 (sorry the previous Chapter was mislabelled as Chapter 4 when it should have been chapter 5)

That evening, we decided to work out together, just like old times. However, since this was our own home, and having not seen each other naked for a year, we decided to train in our birthday suits. Our workouts were intense, at least, for those who have yet to see us train. We've been on this intensity for a year. We prepared the Protein C-20 supplements and went straight to work. For warm-ups, we did 2 sets of 15 reps of barbell bicep curls, 150 pounds each side, giving a total of 300 pounds. Which was insane, considering that my own max didn't reach 150 pounds TOTAL before I joined the Kingston project. Now we are using 150 each side, as WARM-UPS. We had come a really long way.

I went first. My wife tried to spot me, but after seeing that I was managing so well with perfect form, she let go. "...thirteen...fourteen...fifteen. Awesome! Now give me a front double bicep babe," she said.

I lowered the barbell and posed in front of the mirror. "Awesome. You look even bigger once you get pumped up!" she said. "Now my turn."

As expected, she did it perfectly. As she flexed in the mirror, I noticed that her biceps had actually gotten bigger, and her veins were throbbing.

By the end of the warm-up sets, I grabbed a tape measure and decided to measure each other's biceps. Jenna flexed for me and once I wrapped the tape around her massive peak, I was astonished. "Wow, 28 inches. Your muscles grew in size!"

"I know, it happens. Wait till we end our REAL workout. Here, let me check yours."

I flexed as hard as I could.

"Massive," said Jenna. "28.5 inches. Now let's move on to the real workout."

We did a series of barbell curls. Dropsets. Starting weight 450 pounds. Then we would curl 8 reps before dropping to 400 pounds, and then we did another 8 reps. Then we would drop to 350 pounds and do another 8. Finally, we would drop to 300 pounds and do another 8 reps. This cycle would repeat to give us 4 sets. Initially, I puked on the first day doing this, but nowadays, it was what gives me the adrenaline rush. It was tough. Truly tough. But like always, we have always been good partners to each other, always giving each other that final push needed to finish the set. There was a lot of angry shouts and grunts as we pushed for that last rep, but we always did it because our partner was there.

"....six...seven...eight! Good work babe!" I said, as Jenna screamed her lungs out, her biceps hulking out of her flesh with its burst of veins and striations.

"FUCK! THAT. WAS. AWESOME!" she yelled. "POSEDOWN!"

We then did more front double biceps, comparing the size of each other's peaks. "Fuck! I'm huge! We're huge! Nothing can stop us! It's a dream come true!" We then slipped into a side chest to see how our biceps lined up from the side. The thick vein of hers just became more tortuous.

I laughed. Grabbing the tape measure, I gestured for her to redo the front double bicep and measured her circumference.

"Amazing! 29 inches!" I said.

"These babies are pumped!" she yelled. "Come here let me measure yours...29.5 inches, as expected. You're gonna crush them in Vegas!"

"Seems like it," I grinned. And she went in to kiss my bicep.

"What do you wanna do next?" I asked.

"Why don't we do squats?" Jenna suggested. "Let's warm-up then max it out."

"Cool."

We set up the barbell on the squat rack. We inserted 250 pounds on each side, giving a total of 500 pounds. That was just the warm-up. 2 sets of 15.

This time my wife started first. The sweat was already soaking her entire naked body, trickling over the floor. As her skin glistened in the light, I couldn't help but get turned on by how sexy she looks.

"One...two...three..." I counted, as I observe the twisting and turning of the huge striations in her thighs. That had to be her greatest body part. Her thighs are just so ripped and big. "...thirteen...fourteen...fifteen. Good work babe!"

"Woo! That was such a treat! You know, once I was so bored, I asked for a pumpkin to be delivered to my room. It was as big as a basketball. I then put it in between my quads, and I just crushed it! Took me less than 3 seconds. It felt so good! And then I decided to do it on a real basketball. It was a bit harder, but dammmmn I did it eventually! Popped it like it was a balloon. Took me less than 5 seconds. These bad girls will just crush anything in its path! I think it can squash a human skull! I'm sure you can too."

"I wouldn't want to find out haha. Otherwise, I would have killed someone."

I went in and did my set. Like the giant that I am, I stomped my feet onto the ground, shoulder width apart, and unhooked the bar. It felt good. For some reason, I got addicted to the pain.

"...thirteen...fourteen...fifteen," Jenna counted. "Awesome, now posedown!"

We stretched our legs out, our bare toes pointing outwards to tighten the thighs. Holy fuck. I couldn't stop looking at them. But I have to agree, Jenna's quads were more striated than mine. But still, we are both ripped. We relaxed and wiggled our thighs to loosen up the muscle and then flexed again, this time, the muscles hulked out like the monsters they are. I grabbed the tape measure again and wrapped it around my wife's thigh. "42.5 inches," I remarked.

And she checked mine. "42 inches. Sorry babe. You might have bigger arms than me, but when it comes to these thunder thighs, I am victorious!" She then kissed my thighs. "But then again, yours are still much bigger than anyone else's besides mine. And I love them just the same."

As we finished our warm-up set, we went to max-out our squats. 1 rep. But with super heavy weights. We started off with 650 pounds. It was nothing. We used to do 4 sets of 12 reps with 650 pound weights. Then we upgraded to 700 pounds. Then 725. Then 750. Then 775, then 800, 820, 830, 840, 850...and it got more difficult. We wanted to move to 860 but then we realised we ran out of weights.

"Awww dammit," cursed Jenna. "I think I'm going to call Dr Kingston to provide us with more weights. And a new bar."

I glanced at the bar. It was already bent with the insane amount of weight. Back in the lab, we used a much thicker bar that didn't give in so easily.

"What's your max?" I asked my wife.

"1050 pounds. You?"

"1050? That's heavier than the men's world record! Damn...babe, you just don't stop surprising me!"

"What's so surprising? These thighs aren't just ripped and massive, they are built for maximum strength," she said as she flexed her right calf by standing on the ball of her right foot, showing off the diamond-cut gastrocnemius with its two prominent heads, the gigantic thigh that came with it. And her sweat-covered, volleyball-sized glutes....how they glistened in the light, the muscles like two inverted water-drops, tapering beautifully into her hamstrings. She even ran her hand over her entire right leg, groaning and moaning like a porn star, before giving her bum a sexy squeeze and slap.

"Yeah, I get it. Mine is 1040," I answered.

"That's not too far off. Tell you what. When the new weights come, and you beat my max, I will give you a blowjob for 7 mornings and 7 nights. How's that sound?"

"How can I resist? You're on!"

She reached for her phone. "Hey, check it out! Our picture is viral!"

That afternoon, after having sex in the pool, we decided to put on our posing suits for the Olympia and update Jenna's followers. She has not updated them in a year, and her legions of followers would need to know if she was competing in the Miss Olympia Women's Bodybuilding contest. She posted a picture of her in a front lat spread, front double bicep, back double bicep and thighs & abdominals pose. I did my most muscular pose and a classic front double bicep, with thighs and abdominals. Then, we stood side by side and did a side chest and side tricep. The reception was phenomenal. In just 2 hours, we have gotten 90,000 likes, and over 50,000 comments.

"Damn girl, you are RIPPED!"

"One year gone, what a comeback!"

"What a transformation!" 

"Holy fuck! You're as big as your husband!"

"Mr and Mrs Everest!"

"Such sexiness and beauty!"

"You're ripped girl!"

"Amanda Watts looks tiny compared to you!"

"You and your husband are gonna be the first Mr and Miss Olympia as a couple!"   

She locked her phone. "The world won't know what hit them!" she said, as we embraced each other and worshipped each other's sweaty muscles, making out and having sex for the next hour. Never forget cardio.

giantgirl7foot2

Really liking this story!

I hope we get some comparisons with small people that are not bodybuilders too—a scene with both of them and a small room service maid could be incredibly hot.  ::)  In any case, it's your story, and it's a marvel, so I hope you keep it up!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apley44

Chapter 7

The Olympia Weekend came by super fast. That morning, we managed to squeeze in an hour of wondrous sex that almost broke the bed, before heading off to get our tans. We were eager to shock and psych out our competition backstage, so we were careful to get a private tanning session so that we don't bump into anyone. She spent much of yesterday doing her mani-pedi and getting her hair done. Then, Jenna went for her makeup and when she was done, she looked like she could pass off as the next face of Dior or Chanel, as her supermodel face could make anyone swoon. Pair that with her massively-built physique, she was a goddess. She wore a super-hot white bikini, which wasn't decorated, as she didn't want the bling to take off the spark in her beautifully sculpted physique. She just wanted a good regulation bikini that could show off all her perfectly built muscles and that's that. When she wins, she wants it to be based on pure muscle and posing, not to be distracted by the decorations on the bikini. As for me, I bought a pair of navy trunks with a triangular back that showed my pumpkin-striated glutes. It was simple, nothing much that could go wrong with the male bodybuilding attire. It's just a trunk.

Even when we arrived at the registration booth, people were already starting to give us bewildered glances and frantic whispers. We expected that. Despite our jumpsuits that were custom made for our massive physique, we still showed off obvious amounts of muscular bulges and gigantic frames. We were towering over almost everyone in the crowd. After we registered, we made our way into the pump-up room. We arrived almost at the last minute, so the place was almost fully packed. We grinned.

"Ready, babe?" Jenna asked.

"I was born for this," I answered.

With one swift motion, we stripped off our jumpsuit to reveal our physique. It was magnificent. All the chatter in the room stopped and all eyes were on us. Ignoring the stares, we strutted over to the dumbbell rack where Shaqeel Nelson was curling a pair of 70-pound dumbells. Jenna smirked as if it was pathetic and went over to the heaviest dumbells she could find. 120 pounds. She lifted them with ease and did 20 reps with perfect form next to Nelson, whereby he was already failing at the 8th rep with his 70 pound dumbells. Ignoring us, he then did a front double biceps in front of the mirror. Seeing this, Jenna chuckled and stood next to him and sported the same pose, as if it was a posedown. In front of the mirror, everyone could see the comparison. My wife was bigger, much, much bigger. Nelson then did a most muscular pose and Jen grunted provocatively as she did the same. The striations in his body was nothing, compared to those on Jenna's. Obviously pissed at this challenge and defeat, he went over to face my wife.

"You have a problem, lady?" he challenged, although rather stupidly.

And you can see why it was dumb. Jenna took a step closer so that their faces were only millimetres apart. But Nelson was looking up at her, and she was looking down at him. She was obviously almost a head taller than him, not to mention much wider, bigger, much more ripped and defined than him in every way: from the calves, to the thighs, abs, obliques, back, chest and arms. And as we have witnessed in the dumbbell curls just now, she was undoubtedly stronger. She looked massive when compared to the defending Mr Olympia. He looked so tiny when next to her.  She could easily have grabbed him on the neck and lifted him off the floor with one hand, or wrestled him onto the floor and crush his tiny face with her monstrously striated thighs, but of course, she did not do that. But it was not hard to imagine that happening because she just oozed so much strength, power and confidence.

When Nelson did not back off, I stood next to my wife. I was doing some heavy duty lateral pulldowns and my back is burning, so I put my fists on my waists and did a lat spread. I could feel the thick hard slabs of my latissimus dorsi hulking out like wings, accentuating my V-taper and adding at least another feet to my overall width. At this point, even without flexing, both my wife and I couldn't even walk past the doorway without turning slightly sideways. That was how big we had gotten. And with my new crew cut and temple veins, they made me look like a man that was not to be messed with.

Being squared off by the two most muscular people in the history of humankind, would make even a Mr Olympia like Shakeel Nelson tremble in fear. So with one final glare, he turned and left the area.

"Whoa, you really wanted to psych him out huh?" I asked Jenna.

"Well, I saw his video the other day. He was trash talking. So I wanted to show him who he's dealing with. Of course, he is in the best shape of his life right now, and arguably the best shape in Olympia history. So are Hector Vince and LaShawn Davis. But obviously, that is nothing compared to these muscles." To prove her point, Jenna got into a most muscular pose, which made me felt like going into it as well. What a sight to behold. The tan and pump up really made us look much more jacked and massive. "Oooohhh fuck yeah, I'm RIPPED!" she boasted.

Jenna then kissed me on my lips passionately. "Go crush these assholes and show them what we're made of: pure, rock-solid muscle. And also a lot of hormones," she said, as she gestured at my trunks. My, my, all that flexing and show of dominance from my gorgeous wife gave me a fucking erection. And it wasn't easy to hide, because my dick was massive too. 

Soon, it was time for me to go up on stage for my contest. Or was it even a contest? I dominated. When it was time for the comparisons, I dwarfed all the competitors: the best bodybuilders in the world including the Golden Trio. Picture perfect posing, perfect symmetry, hulking striations, unreal definition and massive muscle size and mass, I had the whole package. Not to mention a dashing smile, as one reporter would put it. While flexing, I couldn't help but to just let my massive erect cock bulge from my trunks. I looked so sexy. By the time my wife comes up for her contest, I would have came spontaneously. My front double biceps were bigger than a shot put, with its veins popping up like tree roots, my cable-like striations on my massive thighs, my thunderous back, and not to mention, my well-defined six pack with its accommodating obliques and serratus that could redefine what a Greek God sculpture should look like. It was then that I knew I have reached the pinnacle of human perfection. It came to the point that the crowd would go mental every time I blasted a pose, and I was not even competing for first place anymore. I got that in the bag the moment I stomped my thunderous quads on stage. The rest of them were just competing for second place.

Then, it was the ladies' turn. Technically, it was a complete waste of time. It was just Jenna's stage, nothing more. There was no competition. My wife could step on stage and destroy the male competition. What more the female competition. Helen Martinez, Rowena Clark and defending champion Amanda Watts came with the best shape of their lives. That's what the Golden Trio was about, an unofficial club to keep each member on their toes so that they can continue to push boundaries every year. They brought their A-game. But that was before they saw my wife. She made them look absolutely pathetic. This Golden Trio were the most muscular women in history, probably better than Iris Kyle and Margie Martin. But they were nothing compared to Jenna. My wife dwarfs even Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronnie Coleman. So you can imagine how pathetic and tiny the Golden Trio women looked when they stood next to my wife during the comparison. Just like me, Jenna had the whole package: size, mass, striations, vascularity, symmetry, definition, posing, not to mention killer grace and confidence. With that body and a supermodel face, there were whistles from the crowds everywhere.

When she did the front double bicep, I could feel the hardness and power in that massive bulge and the pulsations in her veins. That's because I felt it many times before during our posedowns at home and sexual ventures. I wonder what the crowd would give just to have a stroke of those beautiful arms and shoulders. I was so lucky. I get to worship her entire muscular body every day. And now, she was showing it off to the world! I hope they felt jealous! When Jenna hit that back double bicep, there were not enough words in the English language to describe the magnificence of the bulges and ridges of her massive back. With the lighting and tan, her back looked even more magnificent, accentuating every ridge and striation that would put the Grand Canyon to shame. My favourite part was the "Christmas tree" at her lower back. Perfect definition in that. Her bikini bottoms showed off her tremendously sexy glutes. Without flexing, they were smooth and firm which could make the Brazilian Miss Bum Bums cower in shame. But once she did flex, the massive volleyball sized glutes hulked into pumpkin-like striations, like two inverted tear-drops tapering perfecting into her hamstrings. What a sight. When did her lat spreads, her size almost doubled. She could even be twice as wide and broad as the weaker competitors. Her lats were like wings of strength, and her flirtatious smile could only amplify her power and confidence even further. Her smile could even make Beyonce jealous. Only, Beyonce doesn't have 360 pounds of pure, rock-hard muscles on her body. When it came down to her abdominals and thighs pose, I swore I came without even needing to masturbate. Her two best parts, projected to the entire world. The cable-like striations in her massive tree-trunk thighs threaten to crush Oberyn Martell's skull into mushy pulp just like how the Mountain did in Game of Thrones. Her eight-pack were like blocks of bricks, and they were as hard as bricks too, maybe harder. When I was training my martial arts, I was able to crush bricks with my fists and karate chops, but when I did the same moves on my wife, she didn't even flinch. She just laughed. I think her abs can crush anyone's hands who dared to punch her. She then twisted her torso gracefully to reveal her shark-gill serratus and marble-chiselled obliques. Not a single ounce of fat was seen on her torso, accentuating every single ounce of muscle there is. Last but not least was her side chest. Two textbook-sized pectorals that were so massive and well-defined, not even her DD cup boobs could distract anyone from them.
Once the posedowns were over, the competitors returned backstage. I could not help but to pull my wife over to a private corner and smother each other with kisses. She looked so sexy, I couldn't wait.

"You looked like a goddess!" I said to her. "You were amazing! So much power and strength and confidence."

"You too, babe. We are both amazing. I love you."

We then worshipped each other's bodies. I went over to suck her boobs, which I had named Emma and Jean. Then I knelt on the floor so I can kiss each one of her eight-packs, which I had also named. She flexed for me so that my lips could feel the full brunt of their stone-like hardness. I went from top to bottom, right to left.

"Penelope...Iris...mmm...Uma...Theresa...Sandra...Makaela...mmm...Lenda...Vanessa," I recited. "Oh, and let's not forget, Alexis." And I stuck my tongue into her deep innie bellybutton.

Then I pulled down her bikini bottoms to smother at her clitoris. "Cynthia...mmm"

She gasped. "Oh fucccck, Cynthia is in heaven."

Then I crawled over to her butt to plant a kiss on her left and right glutes. "Rebecca...Victoria." I shuddered in satisfaction as she flexed to reveal the rock hard bursts of striations. "You all did so well today my girls...the world was stunned by your amazement."

"ALL my girls did amazing...especially these babies," and Jenna flexed her huge biceps. "Lyra and Boudicca." I couldn't help but to give them a kiss too.

"My turn to reward your boys..." she said. She went over to my pecs and kissed them until they left a lipstick mark.
"Balthazar...Victor..." she moaned. "As for your eight pack...Hector...Leo...Richard...Apollo...Hadrian...mmm...Tyson...Dominic...and Hugh."

I moaned with pleasure as she went on to lick my bellybutton. "Let's not forget you, Damien. As for Poseiden..."

Poseiden was my penis, and it was throbbing, the veins bursting like the vascularity on our muscles. She pulled down my trunks and started giving me the most passionate blowjob ever. I lost count the number of times I came, but she swallowed it all. I was a cum monster and the fluid could easily overfill a beer can.

"Mmm...Poseiden indeed," she moaned, as she licked the remainder of my cum off the corner of her mouth. "Now, show me my biggest heroes...Titus and Zeus!"

And with that, I flexed by biceps as hard as I could as she smothered them. We ended with a full-on make out session that lasted for like 3 full minutes, all the while worshipping each other's massive muscles all over our bodies.
"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," then there was a announcement, saying the prizes will be given out soon. "Time for us to be crowned, let me recheck my make-up so that I can look gorgeous for our coronation."