Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mr and Mrs Everest

Started by Apley44, December 03, 2020, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apley44

 Chapter 8

There was absolutely no surprise in the awards.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your new Mr Olympia, Jason Lee!"

I went in between the 1st and 2nd runners-up (which were Shaqeel Nelson and Hector Vince respectively), to receive my huge golden medal and marvellous trophy from the guest of honour, Jay Cutler. Man, he was still huge, but compared to me, he looked so tiny, I felt like I could lift him up and toss him across the stage. As a celebratory pose, I got down on one knee to do a double bicep, before standing back up and giving the crowd the best most muscular pose in history. I wonder how many ladies came in their pants when I did that.

Next it was the ladies' turn. Just like the male event, there was no question.

"Give it up for your new Miss Olympia, Jenna Morris!"

The 1st  and 2nd runners-up, Amanda Watts and Helen Martinez looked like anorexic schoolgirls as they flanked my wife. After having the huge medal draped around her neck and showing off her trophy, she went to do her signature celebratory poses. She crouched down, bending her right leg, and extending her left, to show off those amazing quads and calves. The thighs tapered perfectly to her knees, before bulging out again to reveal her diamond cut gastrocnemus. She didn't even have to flex for anyone to notice the clear separation between the two heads of that calf muscle. This was topped off with a dynamic front double bicep. The first flex got massive Lyra and Boudicca up to her ear level, the second flex pumped up those Sharpie thick veins running over her skin, and the final third flex hulked out her entire arms and shoulders with ridges of strations. With one swift athletic move, she immediately jumped onto a handstand, her lobster-clawed triceps oozing sexiness, to show off her powerful back. She then flexed her right leg and extended her left, doing some sort of a calf and thigh flex which showed off so much muscularity. But before her finale, as I was standing at the side of the stage, she gestured for me to join her.

And to top off our coronation, we decided to show the world our amazing physiques as husband and wife, Mr and Miss Olympia. We demonstrated the ultimate most muscular pose. With one deep breath, we lifted our arms over our shoulders and brought them down in front of us as hard as we could, being careful to hulk out each and every single ounce of pure muscle we had on display: from our unrivalled pectoralis threatening to burst from our sternum, to our massively developed arms and chisseled abs...photographers were fighting for the best angle to capture this picture as it would no doubt be engrained in bodybuilding history. We did a couple more poses: our thighs and abdominals and side triceps, before ending with a back double bicep and front double bicep. We were like two mirror reflections of each other, equally strong, equally huge, equally confident. The pinnacle of human muscle development.  The couple of the century. Mr and Mrs Everest.

Not holding anything back, we kissed each other in front of the crowd, in which they responded with thunderous cheers. This was what victory feels like.


phil123

Great  chapter and I hope this will not be the end.

daniel789

Please more! I hope that Jenna will found that domination is in her blood and in the end she will take some male bodybuilders for her pleasure. And her husband will n be any more stroger but she will! the strongest human on planet
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Nice progression and build up. Can't wait to see how things continue.

Apley44

 Hey everyone, thanks again for the kind words. Don't worry, it is not the end of the story and more chapters will be on their way. The story is just heating up. On to the next chapter.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 9

The next day, we were invited to take part in a photoshoot with one of the most famous fitness photographers ever, Margaret Walker. She was a perfectionist and was eager to get the best bodybuilders in the world in their finest shape. What better time to be in finer shape than the day after the Olympia. So she got a special contract with the Olympia in that the top 3 winners from every division get to do a photoshoot with her.

The shoot took place in the same hotel as where the Olympia was held. It was supposed to be in the pool, under the sun, and we had access to the gym to pump up our muscles for the camera. Even the bathing suits were provided. I sported a black leather trunk, which really struggled to conceal my massive dick, but was able to show off much of my glutes. Jen wore a white thong bikini, and since there were no regulations, she wanted it to be as tiny as possible. We also got a tan in the morning to improve our definition, and headed to the gym early to pump up our muscles in our bathing suits. Most of the competitors were also pumping up, and there were plenty of hotel residents working out too. When we entered, all heads turned towards us. Either they have never seen such massive physiques before or they havent seen people work out in swim suits before. Most of the other competitors were also in swimsuits, so I guess it wasn't the latter.

I saw Amanda Watts and Helen Rodriguez at one corner spotting each other on the inclined dumbell bench press. 80 pounds each. These women are strong. But 80 pounds was pathetic for us. For the same exercise, we warm up with 150 pound dumbells on each side, 20 reps. And the key word is "warm up", not the main set. There were some bikini and figure competitors at the other corner, doing their own pump ups. But our eyes were on the two most massive people in the room, besides us: Shaqeel Nelson and Hector Vince, who were spotting each other on the bench press. Shaqeel was just finishing his eighth and final rep, with a 300 pound barbell. He screamed with satisfaction as he lowered the bar back on the rack.

Hector, who saw us watching, asked if we wanted to use the bench. He smiled at both of us, but was particularly nicer towards my wife. "I can help you set up the weights. How much do you want?"

"300 pounds," Jenna said.

"Great," said Hector. "This is already 300."

"No," my wife smirked, "I mean 300 pounds...each side."

"Whoa, you sure about that? Not even I lift that much." But that was one of the stupidest things that Hector could say, and my wife seem to think so too.

"Well, are your muscles as big as mine?" Jenna taunted as she clasped her hands in front of her, showing off her bulging pectoralis muscles, before sliding into a graceful side chest that won her the title yesterday.

"Well, I guess not. Wow you look amazing! You're as big as your husband, and we all know he pwned us yesterday," Hector chuckled, and he immediately loaded the weights to 600 pounds total.

"Thank you," said Jenna, as she took her place on the bench.

"Do you need me to spot?" asked Hector.

"No need, this is just a warm up set."

And with a big powerful grunt, she lowered the bar and with perfect ease and form, lifted the 600 pound barbell over her chest. This time, everyone in the gym was gathered around the bench as she dominated the set. She was lifting the body weight equilvalent to two Mr Olympias. By the time she was over at her 15th rep, I swore, as she got up her chest grew another two inches in size, and her veins were bulging all over. Shaqeel and Hector, who were watching this whole time, had their jaws over the floor.

"Wanna try babe?" She asked me.

"Sure," I said, as I strutted over to the bench.

600 pounds was nothing for me either. It was heavy, but Jenna's and my pain tolerance was trained to be unreal. As I pushed the bar up over my chest for my 15th rep, I felt like I could do more, and I'm sure my wife can too, but I think we made our point, so I stacked the bar back on the rack. As I stood up, Jen and I turned to face the mirror and did side chest to see for ourselves how massive our chest size had grown with the workout. There were cheers and claps from the crowd.

"Wow, that was amazing! You two are just unreal. And for a woman, my God, you're as strong and big as your husband," complemented Hector.

"Thank you, but you're wrong to think a woman can't build muscles as strong as THESE!" Jenna said, as she flexed her massive right bicep. "I'm fucking huge!"

I put my arms around her and ran it over her back and gave her sexy glute a firm squeeze. "I just love it when you show off that much confidence babe." And we pecked each other on the lips.

"Why don't you try it, Hector? 600 pounds. If a Miss Olympia can do it, I'm sure a 3rd place Mr Olympia can too," said Jenna.

"Why me?" There was a moment of hesitation from Hector, but he had too much inner pride to actually turn down a challenge from a woman. "Sure..."

As he took his place beneath the bar, he took 3 long breaths to compose himself before lower it. It didn't take long before he realised that he had made a mistake. He was already shaking at the first rep and when the bar went up, the bar was tilted towards his weaker left side. My wife, sensing the danger, quickly spotted him and replaced the bar back on the rack with one arm.

"Oh my God, fuck! That was heavy! Oh my God, you two are beasts!" Hector panted, his face a tamato-red.

"What about you Shaqeel?" Jenna challenged. "Last week in your interview, you said you're the best bodybuilder in history. Bold statement. Why don't you show us how it's done?"

I swore Shaqeel gave her a killer death stare, and I could sense that he wasn't confident either. But he wasn't one to chicken out, so he took his place on the bench. He adjusted his lifting gloves and with one loud scream, he lowered the bar. But no matter how much he pushed, he just couldn't get the bar up. So before waiting for the bar to crush him, Jenna spotted him and replaced the bar on the rack with one hand.

"Well, I guess it's not for everyone," Jenna remarked.

"No fair, I was here for an hour already. You just came. Of course you have more energy!" argued Shaqeel.

"Really? Is that so? Ok, by the end of this pump up session, why don't we have an arm wrestling match. Me against you. Current Miss Olympia vs FORMER Mr Olympia," challenged Jenna.

There were shouts of disbelief from the crowd. Shaqeel wasn't looking pleased. He probably just thought that he shot himself in the foot.

"Deal! You might be bigger, woman! But muscles don't equal strength! Your muscles are just for show!"

Jenna laughed at the mere absurdity of his insult, especially after she easily conquered the 600 pound bench press that he struggled with.

"Right, see you in an hour."

We continued our full body pump. Despite the dissipation of the crowd, we were still drawing glances from the other gym patrons. No doubt, we were lifting unreal amounts of weight. 150 pound dumbell bicep curls, 800 pound leg presses, 600 pound lateral pull downs, 150 pound dumbell lateral shoulder raises. Like what Hector said, we were beasts. By this time, we noticed Shaqeel was doing just light weights, probably to conserve his energy for the big armarestling showdown with my wife. By the last half an hour, he was already just resting and catching his breath.

"Whoa, babe, you don't wanna get too sweaty or else it will ruin your hair and makeup," I warned.

Jenna just chuckled. "C'mon, this workout is nothing. Plus, my makeup is waterproof. We are shooting at a pool later."

We just finsihed a massive set of 350 pound barbell bicep curls when Jenna said she wanted to get the armwrestling over with. She flexed her biceps in the mirror just to check her progress before hopping over to meet Shaqeel.

"Oh my God, I am so ripped. And strong!" she bragged. "Kiss my bicep."

I obeyed. I never turn down an opportunity to pamper my wife's body. "Don't you wanna catch your breath first? Shaqeel managed to do so," I suggested.

"C'mon, we had waaaay more intense workouts than this," Jenna said as she admired the hardness in her arms.

I shrugged. It was true. Our trainer made us puke almost everyday for the past year.

There was a table set up at one corner of the room. A crowd has gathered again. Seems like some of them were making bets. But many seem to be going for my wife. She was bigger — much, much bigger than Shaqeel and they just saw her demolish him at the 600 pound bench press, despite his excuses. When my wife grabbed his hand, I could see the power and confidence in her eyes, the way she grabbed his hand with conviction. She knew she was gonna win the moment the challenge was made.

"I tell you what Vince, if you could last 30 seconds with me, I'll give you 5000 bucks."

Shaqeel spat on the floor. "You think this is about money woman? This is about teaching you some humility. I have been bodybuilding since before you even went for your first contest."

Jenna chuckled. "Whatever you say."

"Ready...three...two...one!" Hector yelled and they were off.

In less than a blink of an eye, there was a loud thud as my wife smashed Shaqeel's hand over the table. He did not even stand a chance. He couldn't say anything but cower in disbelief.

"Other hand!" Jenna screamed.

Reluctantly, Shaqeel complied. These were their right arms, both their dominant arms. As they grabbed each other's hand, the veins were pumping from their muscles. But as a comparison, I can see that my wife's arm was almost twice as big as Shaqeel's, it made him look absolutely skinny. Her arms were as big as rugby balls, and much harder. She adjusted her bikini in case she goes too aggressive and accidentally gave some of the audience a nip slip.

"Ready...three...two...one!" Hector yelled.

This time, Shaqeel held his ground. Which was an achievement by itself considering how he was demolished just now. But then I noticed their faces. Shaqeel was grimacing with all his might and anger, and Jenna...Jenna was smirking at him, as if fascinated by how much work he had to put into this match. They remained in this neutral position for about one and a half minutes. Soon, there were gasps of disbelief when Shaqeel actually managed to actually displace my wife's hand from the top. Pretty soon, he was halfway to victory. Jenna did not look worried at all. She was PLAYING HIM! Shaqeel wasn't going to give up. At this point, his face was all red and his temple was sporting a bulging vein from all that effort, and slowly, Jenna's hand was just an inch away from the surface of the table, and for like 2 minutes, she held it there, with Shaqeel pushing with all his might and screaming his lungs out to defeat her wth a final push.

Then, my wife just gave up. But don't get me wrong. She didn't give up on the match. She gave up watching Shaqeel torture himself. With just an inch away from a losing position, in one fell swoop, in less than one second, my wife swiftly gathered all her energy and smashed Shaqeel's hand so hard against the table, the entire table broke and Shaqeel was splattered on the floor. Victory again!

In celebration of her dominance, she gave a powerful front double bicep, before stomping her quads for a thighs and abdominals pose. The crowd applauded at the show of strength. I gave her a passionate kiss.

Shaqeel was still on the floor, dejected at his defeat.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asked, holding out her hand.

"Yeah," said Shaqeel, and accepting his defeat, grabbed her hand as she pulled him up.

"C'mon, you still need to look good for your photoshoot. And I'll pay for that table."

phil123

Will Jenny get bigger than her husband? Would like if she beats him in the gym.

Apley44

Chapter 10

The photoshoot was an entirely different sexy affair. Because my wife and I won the ultimate prize, we were in the centre, and were flanked by the other winners from other categories. Despite being humiliated, Shaqeel managed to stay professional and get some good pictures too. However, I have to say, some of the girls were really touchy. Some of the bikini models couldn't stop holding on to me, and I think Miss Olympia runner-up Amanda Watts, couldn't stop finding an excuse to have a feel of my body too.

Despite being relatively young, at 32 years old, Amanda was amazingly muscular. She was around 5 ft 9 in height, brunette with hazel brown eyes, and sporting her signature red bikini. Being a member of the Golden Trio, you have to keep pushing the limits. Every year, you have to get better. And she did. She and Helen Martinez brought the best physique in their lives to this year's Olympia, probably in the history of the Miss Olympia as well, besides my wife of course. In the individual shots, I couldn't help but notice how huge and muscular Amanda is for her category. If my wife hadn't competed, Amanda's body would have been the best in history. She was definitely bigger than Iris Kyle and Natalya Kutznetsova, much bigger than the earlier Mr Olympias like Frank Zane. Not to mention her cobra hooded lats and shredded serratus, obliques and six pack. She looked tiny compared to my wife, but when standing alone, she was massive in her own right. And I have to say, she was quite pretty too. Being much more famous, and in the industry longer, she had offers to be the face of Versace's line of lingerie.

During yesterday's prejudging, my wife and I managed to see her measurements, in which she then published on her website:

Amanda's measurements:
Weight: 230 pounds
Height: 5 ft 9 inch
Chest: 55 inches
Waist: 27 inches
Arms: 21 inches
Thighs: 29 inches
Calves: 20 inches

"Hey, Jason, I don't think we've officially met. I'm Amanda," she came over earlier before the shoot. Despite being one of the most muscular women in history, she presented a certain level of grace and feminity in her movements and voice. "Congratulations on your title. Wow, you look even more massive in real life!" She said as she took in my hulking physique.

I laughed. "Thank you. My wife and I have worked hard for it. But you look really ripped as well. Best in Miss Olympia history!"

She smiled in embarassment. "Well, that's what everyone was saying, until your wife came along. She is just unreal. I was standing next to her in the judging yesterday, and she was unstoppable."

"Thank you. But you should give yourself credit. You came in better shape than last year. And you could easily outmatch Frank Zane!"

"Oh wow that is such a huge compliment coming from you. Frank Zane is a legend and my inspiration! When I was a little girl, I saw some pictures of him and Arnold and told myself I want to look like that. It was so beautiful, being all ripped and muscular."

"Wow, I thought you would be inspired by ladies like Lenda Murray or Iris Kyle," I remarked.

"Nah , they are muscular in their own right, but I wanna be bigger you know. The best."

"Well, you ARE bigger than them, I guess that's a dream come true!"

We both laughed and I wasn't sure she did it on purpose or was it instinctive, but she went ahead to playfully push my shoulder.

"Wow, you are so hard," she commented, tilting her head down as if embarassed. "Well, if you don't mind, can you flex for me? I wanna see for myself how great the best bodybuilder in history is." She then went over to gently stroke my chest muscles, picking out the well-defined edges with her beautifully manicured fingers.

I hesitated for a while. My wife was in the make up room putting on the final touch ups of her make up. I wasn't sure if she would be pleased if her rival was suddenly worshipping my muscles. But then again, Jenna of all people would understand that muscles were meant to be shown, and we should flex at every opportunity we get.

"Sure," I said , as I took a deep breath and sported my classic front double biceps.

"Oh wow! They are huge!" Amanda flexed her own massive right bicep to compare, and I would say, for a woman, it was amazing. She then compared the hardness of our biceps with her other hand, squeezing the rock hard flesh, while gently tracing the bulge and vascularity in both our muscles with her fingers.

"You're not so bad yourself. Yours are huge as fuck! They're as big as LaShawn Davis'!" I complemented, taking in the huge orange fruit sized bulge of her bicep peak.

"You can touch them, if you want."

"Erm...I don't think..."

"C'mon just touch them." And Amanda grab my hand and placed it on her flexed arm.

I was used to the unreal hardness and size of my wife's muscles, but I have to say, Amanda was impressive as well. Despite not having the size, the hardness and vascularity were comparable. I mean she was already bigger than any women bodybuilders' arms in history, and she easily beat some of the men. Heck, her arms are like 2-3 inches larger than mine when I won the Physique category last year. She even had that pencil thick vein running across the skin.

"Wow, your biceps are amazing! No wonder all these years, people dubbed you the best female bodybuilder in history!" I said.

"Thanks Jason. Means a lot coming from you. You are already a legend in your own right! Can I see your back?"

I turned around to show her a very confident back double bicep pose. I could feel her bewildered gasps as she explored all the ridges and bulges over my massive back.

"Wow, Jason, I swear when you flexed, your back grew like 2 inches!" She commented, referring to how my back muscles rose prominently from their separation in the spine. My back could easily be 6 to 7 inches thick. She gave my muscles a relaxing massage, squeezing all over my bulging traps and lats.

"Amazing. Wanna see mine?"

"Erm...ok."

Just like me, she flexed her back double bicep like a trained champion to show off the most defined back I had ever seen on a woman, besides my wife. Her traps rose all the way to her ears, and the back muscles could be about 5 inches in thickness. Not even Margie Martin and Iris Kyle could compete with that. I ran my hands over the striations, and was amazed at how hard they were. She may not be as big as my wife, but she was not messing around either. 

"Now show me your abs," she said. "I'll show you mine too. We can flex together."

And with that, we placed our hands behind our heads and we each twisted our torso to show off two amazingly defined set of abs, shark-gilled serratus and sculpted obliques. She couldn't hide her awe as she felt the bulge and ridges of my eight pack.

"Mmm...wow! Incredible! Wanna touch mine?" She asked.

It was hard to say no. Her torso looked so magnificent it was hard to say no. If was the best feeling ever, running my fingers over the washboard-like ridges of her six pack. I even managed to have a touch of her serratus and obliques, and yes, they felt really powerful.

"Let me show you one thing. My wife taught me," I said as I reached over to my duffle bag.

I revealed a marble. I love collecting them when I was young, but then my wife showed me something that made me obsessed with this new use of marbles.

I handed the marble to Amanda. "Place it over my belly button."

Once she did, I flexed my abs as hard as I could. It looked easy when Jen did it. But eventually, after about 5 seconds, there was a crack and when I relaxed, pieces of broken marble dropped from my belly button.

Amanda clapped like a little girl in a circus. "Oh wow, that is so amazing! Your abs are so strong!" She said as she worshiped my abs again.

"My wife showed it to me, and that was exactly what I said when she did it as well. She just loves crushing things with her muscles!"

Hearing this, Amanda turned over to me and said, "well then, give me another marble. I wanna try it too!"

I reached for my bag and handed her another marble. I placed it in her innie belly button, in between her 3rd row of abs, and she flexed them as hard as she could, twisting and turning her abdomen to come up with the best and strongest position. I swear she was giving her best, as I could make out the beads of sweat trickling down her torso, and her ab veins pulsating like crazy. It really turned me on, and I felt guilty as someone other than my wife was giving me a sexual desire.

But the thoughts faded when I heard a crack, and once she relaxed, the powdery residue of the marble trickled from her belly button.

"Wow I did it! These girls are sooooo strong!" She cheered as she stroked her flexed torso.

"Do you name your abs?" I asked.

"Name them? That's so cute. But no, do you?" She asked curiously.

"Well, my wife named them. And I named hers. Amanda, meet my boys:  Hector, Leo, Richard, Apollo, Hadrian, Tyson, Dominic and Hugh." I said, as I pointed to each of my flexed eight pack.

"Well then, what are you going to name my babies?" She asked as she flexed.

"Let's see..." I said, pointing to her uppermost right ab. It was terrifyingly rock-solid. "You will be Kylie, and you will be Matilda, Geraldine, Wanda, Clarissa, and...last but not least, Felicia."

"Nice to meet you too, Jason! I love it. Thanks for naming my girls. Now they have more reason to work harder! Who knows, maybe I will get an eight pack too!"

After that it was time to do a couple's shoot with my wife. I swear, it was exciting. Historic pictures of the husband and wife Mr and Miss Olympia. And my wife looked amazingly gorgeous with that professional make up. We then oiled each other up so that our muscles would glisten sexily in the light. And we were taking our time to feel each other's muscle as long as possible.

I was especially turned on oiling up her exposed glutes, and she noticed it too, so she flexed them. It was exhilarating.

"Your body is sooo hard," I complimented.

"Yours are hard too...we are both equally hard and...mmm...powerfulll," she said seductively as she stroked my pecs and abs, and we gave each other a passionate kiss.

"Alright lovebirds, let's get ready. Poolside now," said Margaret.

Our first couple shot was a rather simple one. Arms around each other's backs and one leg bent slightly forward to accentuate our muscular thighs, before each of us went in for a single arm bicep flex. Then, Jenna crouched down to her signature pose: right leg bent with left leg extended, striking a front double bicep. I stood behind her and gave my own double bicep, and I can tell Margaret was impressed. We then stood side-by-side for to show off our huge side chest pose, Jen's pectoralis muscles prominently threatening to explode from her chest despite her large boobs. After that, we conveniently slid into a side-triceps, our delts and lobster-clawed triceps bursting with striations. The oil made it so much sexier.

"Gorgeous! Gorgeous!" complimented Margaret.

Finally, Jen got down on one knee to face the left. I did the same but standing. We then, raised our right bicep one last time, before extending our left hand towards the sky, in a powerful muscular Greek god stance.

"Beautiful!" said Margaret. "Good work. Now that wraps up our swimsuit shoot. Now it's time to get fiesty! We are going in for the nude shot! Would that be alright?"

I was taken by surprise. Nude shots? I looked at Jenna with hesitation.

"C'mon babe, it's gonna be fun! I'm so proud of my body, and why build the perfect human body if we can't show off everything?" said Jen. "Penelope and Iris is ready to meet the world, and so is Cynthia..." said Jenna, referring to her boobs and vagina respectively. "And I feel like big Poseiden is tired being stuffed in that undersized swim trunk..." and she fondled over my crotch.

I looked around. Most of the bodybuilders were also stripping off. The pool was closed for the shoot so there wasn't anyone else around. I saw Amanda Watts nearby, provocatively and gracefully, stripping off her signature red bikini, before oiling up her entire nude body. Her boobs glistened in the sun, and despite being outshined by her massive pecs, the boobs were still fit for any porn star.

I took a deep breath. "Okay then!" I said as I tossed my trunks over to a nearby deck chair, exposing my 11 inch erect dick named Poseiden, due to the amount of cum I always ejaculate.

"Welcome Poseiden!" said Jenna, as she held my cock. "You've been excited haven't you..."

"That's the spirit!" said Margaret. "Today, I want to create an artwork that showcases the most intimate and powerful nature of the human body. This is it!"

"Yayyy!" cheered Jen, as she slipped off her tiny white bikini to expose her large DD cup breasts and cleanly shaved vagina. She squeezed her nipples just to turn me on, before going in for a most muscular pose. "Ohhh fuck yeah! Feel free my girls! This world is yours!"

"You look so beautiful when you're confident," I remarked, as I embraced her, squeezing her boobs and skin against my own body, before kissing her passionately.

"That's because I have achieved the pinnacle of human beauty and perfection...it would be a shame to feel all shy over it," as she struck a thighs and abdominals pose.

"Alright, can the happy couple come over to this waterfall here, let's start with something sexy and romantic," instructed Margaret. "Go in and wet yourselves!"

There was a mini pool with a built-in fountain with the shape of a mini waterfall. We waded into the pool, which was almost knee height, and stepped below the cool water to wet our entire bodies. Guess the oil was short lived.

Jenna flipped her hair back sexily. With her wet hair and waterproof makeup, she looked like a gorgeous mermaid. But a super muscular one at that. I didn't even try hiding my erection anymore, but I don't think it will be too good to cum at this moment.

Our first pose was a classic romantic one. I put my arms around her and we placed our foreheads against each other's, as if to prepare for a kiss. She rested her hands on my wide chest, and then slowly down to my abs, before resting her finger on my belly button.

"Yes that's right..." Margaret commended. "Come on, give me somemore!"

We then changed our pose slightly. Facing each other intimately, Jenna lifted one of her gigantic legs and I held it at the back of her knees,  showing off the thickness in her claves and thunderous thighs.  We made out as Jenna ran her hands all over my arms and shoulders. Then, she even lifted her other leg, and now both her gigantic legs are now wrapped around my waist, and I was full on supporting her massive 360 pound weight with my arms. But that didn't matter. My arms were burning, and I'm sure that would look good, and although she was arguably the heaviest woman in the world, I had no problems lifting her massive mass of pure muscle. I then decided to turn on the heat, so I decided to stick my dick into Jen's vagina, and I started thrusting my  hips into her. I ejaculated in an instant and she was also consumed by the orgasm that she started kissing and smothering my neck. When I put her back down, I did the same pose to her, wrapping my muscular legs around her waist. She was taken by surprise, but she just laughed and easily held on. I heard the camera snap a few shots, so I knew there were a few candid shots in the collection.

Our last pose, Margaret asked us to make it special. Jenna and I knew exactly what to do. I buried my entire face into her breasts and thick slabs of pectoralis muscles, smothering them, before gradually making my way to her chiselled abs and finally, her vagina. She moaned in so much pleasure as she rested her hands on my broad shoulders, and she the orgasm consumed her, she hyperextended her back, so that her nipples were pointing towards the sky.

"Oh fuck me..." she moaned, as she came profusely. I took in alł her cum and swallowed them, it could easily be like 250 to 300 ml.

As a bonus shot, we stood in the pool side-by-side, and gave Margaret an incredible naked thighs and abdominals pose. As Jen and I were equally massive, our bodies were like reflections on a mirror, barring the huge boobs and massive penis. We then ended with our first pose, only this time nude: our arms behind each other with a powerfully flexed bicep with our other arm.

"Beautiful! You guys are just ripped!" said Margaret.

"Thank you, we get that a lot," Jenna replied, kissing the huge peak on her guns.

"Alright, so our next shots will also revolve around you two, but you will be separated. You two are just so equally massive, but I want to capture your dominion over the other bodybuilders. You can't exude dominance while being worshipped by someone as strong as you. So Jenna, you meet up with my apprentice, Carla, over at the louge. You will be shooting with the men. I want you to dominate them!" instructed Margaret.

Jenna smirked. "Ooh, a domination shoot, sexy! It's what these muscles are made for. Boudicca, Lyra, let's teach these men a bodybuilding lesson!" she said, flexing her arms.

"See ya babe!" I said.

"See ya! Oh I'm gonna enjoy this!" And she strutted over to the lounge, full of power and confidence.

"As for you," Margaret continued, "I want you to use your sexy muscular charms on these women. Make them swoon over you."

She gestured over to the women bodybuilders and physique competitors at the side. Amanda blushed, as she stepped forward. If she looked amazing in a red bikini, she looked even better naked. Up close, I can make out her firm boobs, and cherry pink nipples, surrounded by a powerfully defined set of pectoralis muscles, and a beautifully separated set of sixpacks. I ran my eyes over her vagina, which was perfectly cleaned up by a Brazilian bikini wax, tucked comfortably between a set of perfectly striated quad muscles. Noticing my gaze, she slid one of her thighs over the other, her striations rippling as she did, before blushing again.

"Like what you see?" she teased, gazing at my erect penis.

"Um...well, I mean, you know I have a wife..." I stuttered. I was beginning to feel guilty over the fact that I had a sexual attraction over someone other than my wife.

"Don't worry. I won't take it that way."

I chuckled. "Well, I have to say...you do look amazing. Um...are those real?" Iasked, referring to her breasts.

"Well, not really. Do you like them?" she asked as she clasped her hands in front of her chest, flexing her pecs, and her boobs rose from the contraction.

"I mean...if I'm not married, I would say...yeah. They look great!"

"Aww, thank you so much! It's hard to work out so much and replace every ounce of fat in your body with pure muscle. Some interventions have to be done, for my girly side..."

"Well, you look great!"

"And you look great too! That boy down there is massive, just like the rest of your muscles..." she said, gesturing at my penis. "And the vascularity..."

"Thank you, Jenna's really proud of it too..."

"Well, if you're not married, I would certainly like to have that big piece of sausage inside me," Amanda said, and she grabbed my penis, just to feel its girth. "Wow, perfect, just the way I like it. Wanna touch my boobs?"

"I don't think I should..." I hesitated.

"C'mon I don't mind. And I'm sure your wife doesn't mind either. She is gonna get worshipped and dominated by the other men bodybuilders too. A body like this, is meant to be worshipped, just like yours."

I just couldn't resist. I placed my palm and fingers on her left boob and felt the firmness turning me on. Then I went over to the other boob, and it too, felt so adequate.  I then ran my hands over her chiselled torso, feeling the ridges between her sixpack, before going over her thick pectoralis and boulder like delts, and finally, her bulging biceps. Just to show them off, she flexed her arms for me, and once again, I felt the hardness of its peak sending electrical shock-like sensations over my whole body.

"Incredible," I complimented.

"Thank you. Many people have felt them, and many people say the same thing."

Margaret whistled to get everyone's attention. "Alright! I can see that Amanda and Jason are getting into the rhythm. Good! Now let's start our shoot!"

The two women bodybuilders and top 3 female physique competitors surrounded me. All I had to do was flex, and they did the rest. They were worshipping me all over, Helen Martinez was massaging my back. Emma Thomas, the physique champion was running her hands over my left arm. Two more physique competitors were going over my glutes and legs. I guess they have not seen muscles these huge before. But Amanda, whoa, she did not hold back at all. She was right in front of me, worshipping my chest and torso, all the while fondling over my dick. She even went in to give my massive chest a few kisses, as Margaret took the pictures. It was satisfying and confusing at the same time. Amanda was really attracted to me, but because of my marriage, I wasn't allowed to make this mean anything. But Amanda was really giving me a challenge, because she was resilient and super sexy. All that muscle, with that gorgeous face and firm breasts, she would be at the pinnacle of beauty, had my wife not been muscular.   

"Alright, Jason, give me a powerful pose. And girls, I want you to pretend like he is your warrior, protecting you from the dangers of the world."

Again, due to her massive musculature, Amanda was not to be displaced from her golden position in front of me. I put my hands on my waist, in a superhero pose, being sure to show off as much size as possible. Amanda then rested her head on my chest, with her arms around me, like a damsel being rescued. Man, she was good. With Amanda's large frame hogging over my front, the rest of the bodybuilders had to be relegated to my other parts around me. Even with Amanda not trying to flex, she was showing off a very beautiful set of muscles. She didn't have to tense her body in any way, her muscles were so naturally big and ripped. As I would see from the photos later, Amanda's back was facing the camera for this pose and my oh my, it was huge, like cobra-hooded huge. The ridges and bulges glistened in the sun, perfectly rising from their prominent separation in the middle, with a V-taper that would make any bodybuilder jealous. And her naked glutes were as big as volleyballs, topped with a cute set of dimples of Venus on her lower back, just below her "Christmas tree" bordered by the traps and lats.

How can a woman be so incredibly powerful and muscular, and at the same time be so femininely gorgeous? She was much, much bigger than 99% of the guys in the world, but at the same time, she was also much, much prettier than 99% of women as well. Maybe my wife was above her in that 1%, but still, I was facing a huge moral challenge. It can't mean anything, I told myself. 

Our last pose was just some basic posing. I struck another front double bicep, whereas Amanda and Helen flanked me, putting one arm around my back while each also showing off their softball sized bicep peaks. Two physique competitors got to their knees and wrapped one arm around my thighs, and also showing off their tennis ball sized guns. Emma did things a bit differently, she helped herself onto my shoulders, curling her legs around my delts and armpits, before also striking a double bicep.

"Beautiful...you all look amazing! Men must be way jealous of you, Jason! Alright, that's a wrap."

"Thanks for the shoot. It was fun," Amanda said to me, and she gave me a hug, her boobs and muscles rubbing against my body. Knowing that this may be her last opportunity, she helped herself in running her hands and fingers over as many sections of my back, shoulders and arms. Not wanting to embarrass her, I tried to hug her back, my penis stroking against her vagina. We both knew we felt something, but luckily, Amanda didn't jump on that. 

As we parted, I made my way over to the lounge. Initially, I was a bit reluctant to strip naked, but I was already having an erection for the past 30 minutes, and it would be hard to fit my large dick into any underwear now. So naked, I strutted over to observe my wife's photoshoot, eager to put some distance between me and Amanda, although I had to admit, I did enjoy the sexual tension that she brought with her. It was so confusing.

Jenna wanted to dry herself and get oiled up again, so that shoot started a bit later than mine. But they were now in the middle of it, and Jenna was crushing it. She was way taller than the other men, and way bigger and she took full advantage of that. Hector was the one most impressed with my wife, so he volunteered to oil her up. Carla was inspired by this and she ordered Shakeel to do the same. And pretty soon, the former Mr Olympias were applying oil onto my wife's incredibly ripped stature, as she stood there in a Wonder Woman pose, hands on her hips and looking towards the sky, while flaring her cobra-hooded lats. I didn't think she was trying to flex her lats, but she was so ripped and muscular, that whatever pose that mimics a lat spread, no matter how relaxed she was, would inevitably lead to a hulking out of the muscle. That was how incredible my wife was.

"Awesome, now hold that position...good..." said Carla as she snapped the photos.

"Hector...you seem to be spending a lot of time at my butt, is there a problem down there..." Jenna teased.

"Nope, no problem Jenna, just that..."

"I didn't say you can call me 'Jenna'. My husband calls me Jenna. Because he is my equal. You two can call me 'my lady', or 'mistress'!"

"Yes, my lady," Hector stuttered.

"Or else," and Jenna tensed up her glutes and thighs, and the muscles couldn't help but just burst out from her flesh, startling Hector. He whistled.

"Damn...these muscles are strong..." he said, squeezing the rock-solid flesh that was presented in front of him. "The hardness is...unreal..."

At this moment, I was starting to feel uncomfortable with that pervert, Hector, swooning over my wife like a creep. I wanted to step in but Shakeel interrupted.

"Dude, just shut the fuck up."

I had never been so thankful for someone in my life.

"You know, Margaret did say I should dominate, so I was thinking..." and with one swift move, she grabbed Hector and Shakeel by the neck and lifted them off the ground with each hand. They could have easily weighed more than 250 pounds, and Jenna, as expected, made it seem like they were no heavier than teddy bears. She then began to squeeze their throats, the muscles in her arms rippling with power and vascularity.

"Holy fuck woman!" Shakeel exclaimed and coughed, and he helplessly tried to break free from her powerful grasp in vain.

Jenna laughed and threw them onto the cushioned lounge. "They said they wanted domination, I was just showing what it really means..."

"Damn...what a woman you got there," said Johnny Crass as he patted my shoulder, who won the Olympia Physique category in my absence. "I wonder how you two are like in bed."

Carla, Margaret's apprentice, gave a few orders and they bodybuilders posed as instructed. Jenna placed one of her thick legs onto the lounge chair, one hand on her hips and another in full bicep flex mode, her expressions mimicking the many Bond girls that the world used to swoon over once they made their entrance. The three Physique competitors got on one knee before her, each sporting a side chest. Shakeel and Hector were asked to flank her, and each decided to flex their biceps on one arm, while pointing at Jenna's with the other. Hers was clearly bigger than theirs and if I were in their shoes, I would have a massive insecurity. This was a woman who puts women to shame with her beauty, and humiliates men with her ripped musculature. 

"Now for this last shot I want Jenna to sit on this stool here," said Carla.

As my wife took her place, she crossed her legs, right on left, accentuating her right diamond-cut calf it pressed against her left shin. She put both hands on top of each other on her right knee, while slightly turning her torso and tightening it to reveal the well-defined separation and striations on her bulky chest muscles, while also showing off the massive lobster-claw that was the shape of her triceps. Hector was asked to massage her back, being careful to squeeze hard to accentuate his own muscles in the effort, as the Physique winners knelt on one knee to serve her trays of steak and chicken meat, tightening their biceps as they balanced the tray. Shakeel had a different task, all he had to do was flex his chest and triceps like Jenna, but it wasn't pleasing as the pictures would clearly show the depth of difference in the mass and conditioning of the strongest woman in the world, with the former Mr Olympia.

And last but not least, Carla wanted something more special. She asked all the men to form a line, and when they were done, all they have to do was lift Jenna up, as she did a full split, with each man holding a section of her outstretched legs. Not that it was easy. Jenna was a mass monster, more than 360 pounds in weight. But they did it eventually, and Jenna smiled flirtatiously, confidently showing off her DD cup boobs as she struck a double bicep, all the while doing a split and being carried over the heads 5 top bodybuilders.

"Sexy, isn't she?"

I turned to see who was next to me. Amanda. She wasn't dressed as well, so I guess being naked was equally liberating for her.

"I really had fun shooting with you today," she said.

"Oh, glad to hear that. I had fun too," I replied.

"Listen, I think we work well together and I was thinking...if you would be interested to do a photoshoot with me? Versace is coming up with a new line of lingerie and male underwear. They are looking for a male model that would complement perfectly with me."

I was taken aback. "Wow! But don't they have male underwear models for that?"

"Well, as you may see, not many men can compete with my body. I'm huge. My abs and quads make theirs look wimpy! But yours, yours are magnificent. Your muscles, combined with mine, it's Picasso perfection."

"What about Hector, or Shakeel?"

"Well I could ask them, but I wanna ask you first. They seem like jerks. One's a pervert, another is a rude asshole. You look so sweet. I know you have a wife and all, but I assure you, it's gonna stay totally professional. Plus, the contract is worth 25 million dollars a year."

"Whoa...that's a lot of money."

"So that's you, huh, takes money to convince you...instead of...me?" and she went on to twist her torso, tempting me with her powerfully flexed sixpack.

I chuckled. "Well, don't get me wrong, you are really amazing. Alright, I'll think about it."

"Great! We both live in LA so once you made up your mind, we can meet up. The modelling agent lives nearby too."
"Hey...so what are you two talking about?" Jenna came over, chipper as her ego-boosting shoot had wrapped up. She just towers over Amanda, and pretty soon, all the magnificent mass and muscle on Amanda's body look so shrivelled now. But her confidence did not wane.

"No, just talking to Jason about a Versace modelling gig that he might be interested in. Because the other guys, they just look so weak when they stand next to this," Amanda explained, showing off her biceps to make her point.

Jenna laughed. "Oh I get what you mean," Jenna said, secretly gesturing at the male bodybuilders that she just had a shoot with. "They look at this beauty..." she then thrusted her chest forward to show off her thick pectoralis, "...and they turn into wimps. Except for him, he is amazing." Jenna then gave me a peck on the lips.

"Yes! See, Jenna gets it! Plus, the contract is worth 25 million dollars a year!"

"Babe! That's a lot of money! It's a great opportunity! I haven't told anyone, but I just checked my email an hour ago, and Victoria's Secret just offered me to be a face of their posing suit line," Jenna announced.

"Wait what? I didn't know Victoria's Secret made posing suits..." I remarked curiously.

"They do now! It's a new line and they need a super strong female bodybuilder to model for them! And they're paying me 30 million a year. I think I'll take the job, and you should too! Versace's line of underwear is huge."

I was really happy that my wife got a modelling offer. Well, maybe it wouldn't be too bad, as long as Amanda and I kept it professional. 25 million seemed like a lot of money to let go.

keitaro

hmm jenna makew more miney then him, i think she will be in time in charge in the house :) hope that she will grow and after her husbamd will cheat her she will punish both od them and the realize that she need more man for satisfy

Apley44

Chapter 11

A few days later, we were back in our Malibu home. The Kingston people came in when we were away to install the new gym equipment. Much more heavy-duty barbell poles and much, much heavier weights. Eager to try them out, we just dumped all our luggage on the couch and headed straight to our home gym. Remember our incomplete squat workout from the earlier chapter? We were eager to complete it.

We did a few warm-up sets of 500 pound barbell squats before going to our record max. 1050 pounds. Jenna went first, after removing all our undersized clothes, and underwear. We always felt better working out naked.

You should have seen her face. Hers was one of determination. There is nothing sexier than a gorgeous female bodybuilder, focusing hard to beat the world record squat. With one harsh femenine grunt, she lifted the barbell off the rack and crouched in perfect form, the look of rage in her eyes. All the muscles in her legs were hulking out of their flesh. Then, with one loud scream, she straightened her legs and pushed the barbell up. And she did it, she matched her own personal record. But just when I wanted to help her rerack the barbell, she gave an angry "NO! IT'S MINE!"

And with that, and 1050 pounds of weight, 10 pounds above the MALE world record, she forced a second rep, done to perfection before pushing herself for a third! And then a fourth! And finally a fifth, before reracking the weight. She gave a loud grunt of accomplishment, her muscles gleaming with sweat.

"FUCK! THAT WAS AMAZING! Now your turn!"

"No! I want to bench press 1060!" I said.

"Oooh...a man with pride. That's sexy. Alright!" And she helped me add 5 pounds of weight to each side.

I had never squatted that much weight before. My personal best was 1040, 4 pounds heavier than the men's world record. Now I wanted to hit 1060.

I went below the weight, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Focus is everything. With one loud scream, I lifted the barbell off its rack and bent my knees to 90 degrees. The weight was fucking heavy. But my conviction was stronger! I could feel my muscles, keeping their best to maintain the form. And with another loud scream, I pushed her barbell up. Finally! 1060 pounds accomplished. Just to challenge myself, I lowered the barbell again, and once more, I managed to did a second rep.

Helping me restack the barbell, my wife's face was one full of lust. My dick was throbbing again and so were my muscles, sweat dripping all over my skin.

"Mmm that was soooo sexy," said Jenna, as she grabbed my dick and worshipped my torso, before giving me a kiss.
"Remember our bet? If I could squat over 1050, you would give me blowjobs for 7 days and 7 nights, remember?" I teased.

"Oooh you are cunning...but I guess a promise is a promise," as she kissed me further. "But later. Now, I want you to see me conquer 1060 pounds too! Loser unpacks both of our clothes."

Eventually, we challenged each other until we reached 1090 pounds. Jenna won marginally, as she managed to do 3 reps, compared to my 2. But nevertheless, I was proud to have a beautifully strong wife.

The next morning, while Jenna was keeping her promise to my dick, we were startled by a ring of the doorbell. We didn't have any clothes on, so Jenna quickly put on a thong and my low cut stringer singlet, which showed off a massive amount of pecs and cleavege, with the ribs and serratus just peeking from the sides. I just put on a pair of shorts, but my erection was still sticking out. Being sure to stay behind my wife, we then answered the door, and we were greeted by a young girl, barely out of her teens.

"Hi, I am Alessa dos Santos. Dr Kingston hired me to be your housekeeper," the girl said. Then, I could make out the unsettling nature in her eyes, once she took in our huge musculature. We already dwarfed the biggest bodybuilders in history, so you can imagine the exaggeration of our size once we stood next to a regular girl like Alessa.

"Hi Alessa. Oh yes, now that you mentioned it, yes, I do remember him saying that there will be a housekeeper. Where are you from, Alessa?" said Jenna.

"Brazil. I moved here two months ago. I used to work as a janitor in the lab in Sacremento but they transferred me here," Alessa said.

"How old are you Alessa?"

"I'm nineteen this year."

"Wow, you're young," I said. Alessa was approximately 5 foot 3, slim and although plain without makeup, but I reckoned she would show off that Brazilian beauty if she did. She was wearing a white blouse with ¾ trousers and sandals. "Come in."

After we showed her around and left her to her work. We then showered together and had more sexcapades in there, flexing our wet muscles for each other and lathering each other's bodies with soap while sucking on each other's genitals. It was a sexy shower indeed. After an hour, once we were satisfied, we got out of the bathroom to be greeted by Alessa, who was dusting our room. She paused, not knowing what to do as a hugely muscular couple stood in front of her, full on nude and wet from the bath. I was still even sporting my erection.

Embarassed, Alessa quickly looked away and rushed for the door. "I'm so sorry, Mr and Mrs Lee, I will come back later," she blurted, eyes on the floor.

But swiftly, Jenna stood between her and our bedroom door, hands on her hips to show off as much of her majestic muscular body as possible.

"C'mon Alessa. There is nothing to be ashamed about. We love our bodies, and we looove showing them off. So Alessa, as a young, beautiful lady, what do you think of our huuuge, muscular bodies?" said Jenna seductively, as she brushed off Alessa's long jet black hair, and tilted her chin gently so that she was facing her.

"I...er...don't know, I'm sorry," Alessa stuttered.

"Mmm..but I think you do, you just couldn't take your eyes off us the moment you met us."

"I...I..."

"C'mon, don't be shy..."

"I think you look...amazing. You two look so strong and confident. Your muscles, I have never seen muscles as big as yours on anyone before..."

"That's because noone in the WORLD has muscles as big as these," Jenna said, as she flexed her right bicep to highlight her point, all the while moaning seductively and giving the peak a sexy kiss.

Alessa gasped at the sight of the 28-inch bicep. I can tell that it was the most magnificent thing she had ever seen. 
Jenna gestured over to the towel on the bed. "Why don't you wipe this water off my body, Alessa."

Alessa obeyed, and trembling, she obediently ran the towel over my wife's body, taking as much time as she wanted, lingering over each and every part of Jenna's body, because each and every part of her body was a work of art. Better than the sculptures of Greek and Roman gods, because we had redefined what true muscularity is.

When Alessa was done, Jenna ordered her to do the same to my body. Without any hesitation at all, Alessa proceeded to wipe my body with the towel. I felt her soft hands, squeezing my pecs and playing over the ridges on my eight-pack, before fondling over my gigantic, vascular penis.

Jenna was observing seductively, as she laid sexily on the bed with her side, head resting on one hand, while the other was rubbing over her clitoris. When Alessa was done, I was sporting a full on erection, and Jenna gestured her to the bed.

"Alessa, did you have sex before?" Jenna asked, her fingers curling over Alessa's hair.

"Yes, a few times..."

"Today, those few times will be nothing, compared to what you will have with us..." Jenna declared, as she proceeded to remove Alessa's blouse, and trousers. For the first time, I got to see what Alessa had been hiding. She was fit! Not bodybuilder level fit, but she had the body of a Victoria's Secret angel. Her bra was showing a good amount of cleavage, pushing up her C-cup sized breasts, and exposing her hourglass figure, with a faint linea alba running vertically down her torso. And her belly button is deep. Her panties were tight, showing off the margins of her labia, as they tapered off to her bum to reveal a classic Brazilian butt.

"Ooooh, Alessa, who are you? You look great!" Jenna complimented, before giving her a kiss on the lips and ripping off Alessa's underwear.

Now it was for all to see. Alessa looked so great naked. Her nipples were erect now, but she looked so confident just letting them bust out. As I observed from her back, I see a pair of cute dimples of Venus, and a firm, cellulite-free thigh. Why this girl is not a model is beyond me.

Then, just immediately, Alessa and Jenna were on the bed in a 69 position, worshipping each other's bodies and licking each other's clit. I just can't keep my feet on the ground because it looked so sexy, my muscles for all their might, had become weak. But before I cant do anything, Jenna had already ordered me to bed for a threesome.
And it was amazing! I was fucking my wife and housekeeper. I let them took turns sucking my massive penis. I was coming like crazy. And Alessa was a professional. She just knew how to suck all the right places. I just unloaded my cum straight into her mouth, and it could easily be 500-600 mL. And she just took it like Oktoberfest! I also went in to suck my wife's clit, and she too was a cum master. I could have easily swallowed about 500mL of her cum as well. Alessa was less intense, but she too gave a fair amount. I think she could easily fill a coffee mug.

We did a variety of positions, and despite our super high stamina, Alessa kept up as much as she could. At one point, she was riding me and sucking Jenna's clit at the same time. The whole venture lasted about 1.5 hours. It was amazing. Exhausted, we allowed Alessa to sleep on our bed between us, snuggling our ripped bodies around her like the protective masters that we were.

"Mr and Mrs Lee, may I ask...how do you guys get so big and ripped?" Alessa asked.

"We worked soooo hard for our bodies, isn't that right babe?" Jenna said, and I nodded. "Are you interested in being as big and ripped as us?"

"I don't know. But I guess it would be good to look as confident and powerful as you...I want people to fear and admire me. I live in pretty run-down neighbourhood, and the guys there are pretty hostile. I want to be strong and big, so that they won't dare to mess with me."

"Training hard to teach naughty guys a lesson? Ha! That's the life. We will train you, and you can use our gym and we will recommend you our diet," said Jenna.

"Really? I'm not sure if I can pay you, you are superstars!"

"No need. Think of it as a favour. In no time at all, you will be as big as Miss Olympia!" said Jenna.

ame3cv62

Wow this i getting good,looking forward to the housekeeper getting some muscke and kicking some ass
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fred.pert

This is my favorite kind of story, where both the male and female characters get massive together!

daniel789

I hope Jenna will be bigger then her hubby and then she will dominate him. 8)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apley44

Once again, thanks for all the feedback everyone. Happy new year!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 12

The next morning, we were working out naked in our gym with Alessa's first lesson when the doorbell rang. Despite just meeting her yesterday, we were already quite close. She wasn't even shy to just strip naked in front of us. We were starting her off with a 15 pound dumbell curl when we had to get the door. I put on my underwear and my wife also slipped into her panties and low cut stringer vest, which was cropped to show off massive amounts of underboob and her chiselled torso.

"Who do you think it is?" she asked.

"Maybe one of Kingston's reps? We haven't really seen them since the Olympia."

"Alright Alesso, keep pumping that iron while we are gone."

True enough, it was Dr Scott from the labs. But he didn't look very pleased this particular morning. He was sporting eye bags and ruffled hair.

"Dr Scott! Morning, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I have some bad news," he moaned.

"Oh no, come inside. We'll talk about it over coffee. You look tired," Jenna said.

As we served him a mug of cappuccino, he went over his reason being here.

"You guys look super good! Congratulations!" he started.

"Thank you! The past year wasn't easy, but it is so worth it now!" Jenna said, showing off her bicep peaks which were pumped from our early morning workout, which were larger than shotputs and almost comparable to a handball. "Look at that!"

"Yeah, about that..."

He paused. Whatever he wanted to say, wasn't going to be easy.

"Have you guys watched the news these past few days?"

"I don't think so..." I answered. The past few days were pretty busy, with the Olympia, and working out and the photoshoot, not to mention the hours and hours of sex, we hardly had time for anything else.

"Well, Dr Kingston has been arrested," Dr Scott blurted.

That news took my by surprise. Our jaws were agape.

"Wait what?" I stuttured in disbelief.

"Yes, Dr Kingston has been arrested."

"What for?" Jenna asked.

"Well, one of our factories in Colorado was found polluting a nearby river. It was pretty bad, the authorities found toxic waste in the water source for 9 towns in the state, plus 3 more in neighbouring New Mexico. Thousands are in the hospital and so far 10 people had died of the poisoning. Both states are pressing charges."

Jenna gasped. "Oh no that's terrible!"

"Yeah, it's tragic. And now authorities are conducting checks at our other facilities as well. Our factories in California, Pennsylvania and Washington are also found to be polluting nearby rivers. The company could be facing multiple lawsuits from multiple states. Our lawyers are doing their best but it doesn't look good."

"Is Dr Kingston aware of these practices by his factories?" I asked.

"I don't know if he is aware. But authorities believe that he is, and as the owner and president of the company, he is directly responsible. I mean people died, and it's hard to let the company off the hook because the waste found in those rivers are waste exclusive to our products, and so it's pretty hard evidence. He could be sent to jail and the company might go bankrupt. Investors are pulling out and the company's stocks have plummetted. They are already laying off workers, including me yesterday. They have shut down the Sacremento and San Diego labs.  The lawyers are not optimistic."

"I am so sorry, Dr Scott," said Jenna.

"It gets worse. With the company under scrutiny, they also discovered money laundering practices this morning, with the company linked to multiple shell companies in offshore accounts. Whatever is happening, Kingston Nutrition is going down."

"Oh my God..." and then something hit me, with no Kingston Nutrition, we were going to lose our supply of Protein C-20, the backbone of our muscle development.

It seemed that Dr Scott read our minds. "Yes, there will be no more Protein C-20 for you."

It was a devastating piece of news for both Jenna and me. The Protein C-20 was the catalyst of our transformation, and taking it away was like taking away our oxygen.

"What's gonna happen to our muscles," Jenna asked.

Dr Scott cleared his throat. "With no Protein C-20 to stimulate your body's muscular growth, I am afraid that sort of physique is no longer attainable for you. It depends on how your body has adapted to the changes. You will definitely lose a lot of muscle, but if your body has adapted well to your changes so far, you can sustain your physique to the level of Shaqeel Nelson or Hector Vince. That is the best case scenario. But otherwise, you will go back to your muscularity pre-Protein C-20, that is competing in the Physique Olympia."

That was not good enough for us. To achieve something as great as our bodies and then suddenly losing it was devastating. But there was nothing much we could do.

"It's okay Dr Scott. We understand," I said dejectedly.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Jenna asked him.

"I don't know. I always loved my job in research. Maybe I can start my own lab," he said.

Then suddenly, Jenna's face lit up. "I have an idea!"

Dr Scott and I turned to her.

"Dr Scott, were you part of the primary team in making Protein C-20?" she asked.

"Yes, you could say I was second in command of the research behind Dr Kingston."

"Yes! And do you have the formula and ingredients for making the protein?"

"The formula and documents are all still in my laptop. And the ingredients can be obtained and purified provided we have some good lab facilities."

"That's great! Dr Scott, why don't we loan you 2 million dollars as part of your funding to start your own lab, and you can do whatever research you want with it. But in return, as a side project, you can continue making Protein C-20 for us and we will pay you for it."

Dr Scott and I were taken aback. It was a bold idea from Jenna, but seeing how Dr Scott was silently considering it, could mean that it was not impossible.

"That is a great idea, Jenna!" he said, "but I'm not sure reproducing the protein would be stealing the company's intellectual property."

"I understand your concern. But you won't be selling the product publicly. You will just be selling it to us. So I don't think anyone will know. And like you said, the company is gonna be gone soon and Dr Kingston is facing jail time for all the crimes he has committed. Which makes you the sole owner of the formula now. It's pretty much yours now!"

There was a moment of pause from Dr Scott. "It just might work. Your investment will be a good step forward in building my company. And I too am not willing to give up my life's greatest work of Protein C-20. Alright, I'm in. As long as we don't sell the product publicly, I think it won't matter too much."

He held out his hand, and we both shook it. "It is a deal then," I reiterated.

"Yes, I guess so! This is so exciting. My own lab! I have to call my wife!"

Happily, he finished his coffee and said his goodbyes. Jenna and I were pleased too. Not a good morning but did turn out okay at the end. In the background, we heard Alessa's grunting from the naked gym, probably doing her bench presses. With that dedication, she was gonna be big too.

phil123

And perhaps he produce a new and better Protein C-21 for more growth

Apley44

 Chapter 13

A week later, I have finally made my decision about the Versace offer, and decided to go for it. Amanda was delighted and she offerred to talk details with the modelling agent, Mike Myers at the downtown LA gym. Before I left, I skipped over to my naked home gym to say goodbye to my wife, who was in a brutal dumbell bicep curl with Alessa. My wife was curling 130 pounds in each hand, while Alessa despite only working out for a week, was already on 25 pounds. She was already seeing gains, and her determination was unparalleled. Her body was toning up perfectly like an Olympia Figure competitor, and had a slight four pack peeking out from her torso. Needless to say, we were giving her our Protein C-20 supplements, which explains the amazing progress. Once they completed their 20th rep with perfect form, they dropped the weights and struck a front double bicep. Alessa got some posing tips from us, and she was already posing like a professional bodybuilder. Jenna, as usual, her biceps were larger than shotputs, but I was impressed with Alessa too, her lemon sized peaks bulging from her arms.

"Beautiful!" I complimented. "Alessa, you're making wonderful gains!"

"Really? Thank you! The supplements really helped," said Alessa.

"Ah don't have to be humble. You work out like a beast!" said Jenna. "Pretty soon, you'll have muscles as big as these." Jenna then ran her fingers over her mountain of a bicep, as Alessa came over to kiss it.

"I can't wait to get big, and RIPPED!"

"Anyways, I'm going off now. See you tonight." And with that, I gave my wife a kiss, and Alessa an embrace.

I reached Amanda's gym in an hour. She opened it after winning her first Miss Olympia, and it was state-of-the-art. It was almost twice the area of my house, with dozens of treadmills and record-breaking weights. There were pictures everywhere of Amanda Watts in her many years of competing, and it was inspirational. Shot after shot was bodybuilding perfection. No wonder she was dubbed the best female bodybuilder in history, until my wife came into the scene. There were about a dozen patrons there, and a couple of them were IFBB Pros as well. I saw Amanda at the bench press station, doing a set of dumbell flies as warm-up: 70 pounds on each arm. Her face looked like she was ready to kill someone. Once she was done with her 20th rep, she saw me and her face immediately lit up like a flirt.

"Hey Jason! Welcome to my gym! Like it?"

"It's a really sophisticated gym. I love how you hang pictures of you competing all over the place. You look perfect!" I took in her attire of the day, she was wearing a tiny red sports bra which showed off a fair amount of cleavage, and pecs as well, with her traps bulging out from her shoulders like two mountainous swellings flanking her neck. The straps at the back were so minimal, it showed off the maximum amount of her massive back muscles. Her torso, with their rippling sixpacks, serratus and obliques were perfect as usual. And she wasn't even flexing them. Her gym shorts were also tiny, which just barely covered her glutes, her muscular thighs threatening to rip it apart with every footstep. The shorts very so tight, I could see the margins of her labia from underneath. She was so sexy. I was partly regretting my decision of coming here, but at the same time, I was excited.

"I like your outfit too!" I said, "you just love showing off all that muscle huh?"

"Awww, thank you. And yes, I do love showing off these big, strong muscles," she said, as she slid into a side chest, flexing her super defined pectoralis muscles. "What's the point of having such a beautifully muscular body, when you can't show it off?"

"I hope you don't mind, I work out with my shirt off," I said. I was wearing my stringer vest and  undersized shorts, but I just got used to the idea of working out fully naked. Of course, I couldn't do that here, but I reckon that I could at least remove my stringer singlet.

Amanda was all too delighted when I pulled the singlet over my head, my muscles rippling. "Oh yes! We all love showing off our bodies, don't we." I struck into a thighs and abdominals pose, emulating the legandary quad stomp of Jay Cutler, only that my quads were much, much more massive and covered in striations never before seen in history. Without hesitating, Amanda playfully felt my bursting set of abs, not that she didn't have one. But I guess she loved how much bigger and harder mine was. Each ab was the size of a brick, in all length, width and height. It was like having eight bricks on my torso, only tougher. Jenna tried to smash a concrete block onto my abs a few days ago, and I didnkt even flinch. The brick just broke into a million tiny pieces. Don't get me started on Jenna's feat. She asked me to smash two bricks, which she demolished easily and she even managed to grab one and crush it in her bare right hand. More and more, our strength and power was comparable to that of superheroes.

Then a middle aged man came over from the changing rooms. He was like 5 foot 7, skinny but fit for his age, with gelled silver hair like that of a businessman. He didn't look like he works out in the gym, but more of the runner type. I wouldn't be surprised if he joined marathons on a regular basis.

"So what I miss?" he asked.

"Oh hey! Mike, meet your newest Mr Olympia, Jason Lee. And Jason, this is Versace's star modelling agent, Mr Mike Myers," Amanda introduced.

"Nice to meet you," Mike said, offering a handshake. "Amanda has told me a lot of great things about you. Whoa, and the media wasn't kidding when they said you are easily the best male bodybuilder in human history! You're just gigantic!"

I smiled at his compliment. "My wife and I work hard."

"Oh yes and your wife," he whistled, "what a babe! Truly amazing how much muscularity she can achieve with a woman. Sorry, not that Amanda isn't impressive too! All in all, I'm really impressed with you ladies nowadays. You are redefining the ideal body. The LA times reported that gym memberships for ladies have soared since the Olympia weekend. The chubby babes of the 1920s, the skinny types of the 1980s, the hourglass figure, all those are gonna be obsolete! The new decade will be defined by a woman which muscle, big strong muscles. And you all will lead the way. I have always believed that, which is why I hired Amanda these past few years. To market this new pinnacle of female beauty."

"Impressive," I remarked.

"Now why don't we get our workout ready, while we talk deets of the contract?"

"Sure," I said. "Amanda, lead the way."

"Well, I was doing some dumbell flies as warm up. 70 pounds on each side. Wanna try?"

"Sure," I said. I grabbed a couple of 100 pound dumbells as the 70s would be too easy, and did 20 reps to perfection.

"You are just sooo strong," said Amanda. "Can I try those?"

"Sure, what's your max?"

"180 pounds."

"That's great!"

She grabbed the 100 pound dumbells and did 10 reps. She tried to push for the 11th rep but she was already in failure. She dropped the dumbells, the veins and striations in her chest threatening to rip her flesh apart.

"That's great! 100 pounds is super heavy," I said.

"Let's do a pose," she suggested.

We stood in front of the mirror and pressed our hands together in front of our bodies. Our pecs easily expanded another 2 inches in thickness. All this while Mike was just standing there agape.

"Ooh, you just look huge Jason!" said Amanda. "Too bad I can't do as much as you."

"Hey c'mon don't beat yourself up. You look amazing too! How many people in this world can do a 100 pound dumbell fly on each arm?"

"Yeah, I sure can't!" said Mike.

"Aww...that's sweet of you to say, Jason," said Amanda blushing. "Hey, Mike, wanna try?"

"Well, it's not gonna be 100 pounds...maybe 70," he reached over to the 70 pound dumbells that Amanda was using earlier. He tried lifting it with one arm, but couldn't make it budge so he tried with two hands and manage to get it clumsily at the level of his waist.

"Need some help there Mike?" Amanda asked. "Don't hurt yourself." And with one effortless swoop, she grabbed the other 70 pound dumbell with one hand and did a few curls with it, just for fun.

"Okay, I admit, these are just too heavy for me. I'll try something lighter."

"Hmm...I guess you're right. I am pretty strong myself...stronger than most men," whispered Amanda to me, while flexing her softball sized bicep.

Mike finally managed to find a weight that was suitable for him, a pair of 15 pound dumbells, and managed to squeeze out 8 reps.

"Cool cool, everyone has to start somewhere man," I said. "I remember my first time, I had to start with the 10 pounders."

"Nah I'm getting old. Don't wanna injure myself. Although I do a lot of running. Would probably just stick to that. I'm just here because Amanda insists on talking about the contract at her gym."

"Sorry about that, but it's chest day today, so I'm not missing that," she said.

"No worries."

After 2 more warm-up sets, we moved on to the classic bench press. Amanda started with a total of 380 pounds. And when did bench it, she looked so sexily aggressive. Reminds me of my wife. She was so tenacious. Her determined grunts after each rep. The glistening sweat and bulging veins made her look so seductive. It was a seriously conflicting moment for me.

After her 20th rep, she lowered the bar with a loud girly scream. And as she stood from the bench, she looked huge, all her muscles pumped up with power. Her chest rising and falling with every breath, threatening to rip apart her sports bra.

"That felt so good..." she said, as she flexed her chest, the textbook-sized pectoralis could probably be like 4 inches thick, with a clear separation at her sternum.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you just bench pressed 380 pounds! That's amazing!" said Mike.

"Thanks! But yeah, I wanna get ripped, and I wanna stay ripped. Can't do that with light weight. I like to lift heavy. If you think 380 is heavy, wait til you see my max...500 pounds."

I smiled, impressed.

"Of course, I'm sure Jason will find this pathetic. His lifts should be much heavier," she blushed.

"Eh that's not true. You are super strong! I don't even lift that much when I was competing in physique! And I think you're not too far off from Hector Vince's max, which is 530 pounds, if I remember correctly. You're already stronger than half the Mr Olympia's this year."

"Yeah, your strength is insane!" said Mike.

"Aww you guys...thanks. Jason, why don't you try? I can help you add the weights."

"Yea, I'll start with 600 pounds."

I don't remember much but I think Mike's eyes almost popped out from his sockets.

"Like I said, you're so big and strong, Jason," said Amanda.

Amanda helped me load the weights and with a forceful grunt, I managed 18 reps with relative ease, my triceps and pectoralis muscles rippling. I could see that Amanda was super turned on.

"Can you flex for me Jason?" she requested.

"Sure," and I struck a side-chest pose, and my thick hard slabs of muscles exploded with their striations. Amanda went over to feel all over them, chuckling as she felt the electric shock sensations coarsing through her body. I could make out her nipples from underneath her sports bra, hardening from the lust.

"Mmm...so hard...so strong..."

"Well, you're really hard and strong too. Let's see you pose."

She slid into a side chest of her own, the monster pecs beautifully separated and bursting 2-3 inches thicker with the flex. Besides her chest, she was also showing off a heavily-jacked bicep the size of softballs, her giganticly thunderous thigh and shreded midsection, with the chiselled six-pack, serratus and obliques, tapering into a well defined Adonis belt. That was when I realised, this version of Amanda Watts could actually hold her own against the Mr Olympias of a time, probably place in the top 5 in a line-up that contained Phil Heath, Brandon Curry and Big Ramy, because her size and conditioning was without a doubt quite comparable, if not better than the Mr Olympias. She was already miles better than any Miss Olympia in history. Iris Kyle, Lena Murray and Yaxeni Oriquen would look tiny compared to her. Amanda's 21-inch biceps already pwned Iris's 17-inches. One thing's for sure, she had no bubble gut. Her midsection was pure muscle, tapering perfectly downwards to her feminine hips, and expanding upwards smoothly into a huge V-taper. She had hit the genetcic jackpot. I dared not imagine how beautiful her physique will look like if she managed to get her hands on some Protein C-20. She would be invincible.

"Look at that, that's why I hired her," Mike whistled. "Girl, you are ripped!"

Amanda blushed. "Thank you. I guess you're right. I'm ripped! I'm huge! And this body is gonna be on billboards all over the country!"

Just then, from the edge of her glance, she noticed a gym-goer subtly pointing his phone's lenses at a couple of girls working out. I kinda recognised the girls from some local fitness contests, which Jenna used to join before she got fucking huge. They were in the Women's Figure class, sporting a firm, round butt with sexy cleavage and capped shoulders. This man was taking advantage of every single shot.

Amanda cursed under her breath before stomping over to the peeping Tom. She tapped on his shoulder, which immediately startled him.

"What do you think you're doing in my gym, Brad?" Amanda confronted.

The man was Brad Higgins. He was one of the NPC Men's Classic Physique competitors, who recently took home 2nd place. Didn't know there was a darker side to his persona. He was obviously quite jacked, probably bigger than 95% of the male population. He was training shirtless, so he was sporting a pretty shredded physique, with hard striations all over his body. But this was Amanda Watts we were talking about. Former Miss Olympia and no doubt, the most ripped and biggest female bodybuilder in history, besides my wife. And her physique now was miles better than the time she won her Olympia title. Brad might be an inch or two taller, but besides that Amanda dwarfed him in every possible way. She was much wider from shoulder to shoulder, much thicker from back to chest, and every inch of her muscles were just much more shredded. Even her quads and calves were bigger than his. With her post workout pump, glistening sweat and vascularity, placing her hands on her hips, lats flaring, she looked super intimidating. She reminds me of Jenna, every time she wanted to dominate someone.

"Show me your phone," she demanded.

"I don't have to show you anything, woman!" Brad retaliated.

"I saw what you did."

"Well I don't know what you saw, and I have the right to not show you anything."

"Show me your phone, or we can take this outside."

There was a stillness in the whole room as Amanda made that ultimatum. Angrily, Brad charged at her with a well-practiced football tackle. In any situation, with his size, he can take down any trained professional footballer. But this was Amanda Watts we were talking about. One of the biggest human beings in the history of the world and she was, without a doubt, much bigger and stronger than any NFL player in history. She did not budge and Brad just hit her body as if it was a brick wall. Frustrated, he smahed his fists into her torso and chest, in a barrage of punches. I saw him demolishing the sandbag earlier, and his punches were not a joke. But this was Amanda Watts we were talking about. One of the biggest human beings in the history of the world and she was much bigger and stronger than any boxer in history. She was unflinching and chuckled at his pathetic attempts to knock her out. Her massively built muscles acting like a protective armour against Brad's furious punches.

"What fleabites are these?" she taunted.

When he knew it wouldn't work, he raised his legs and went for a well-trained roundhouse kick. Now, Amanda moved, but only her hands as she grab his ankle and abruptly stopped his charging leg. And with one swift move, while still grabbing his leg, she brought his entire body over her head and smashed him onto the floor with a loud thud. Brad was dazed and Amanda took advantage of this. With one hand grabbing his neck and another between his thighs, she lifted him over her head, her muscles rippling with power. He weighed about 190 pounds, and easily, Amanda carried him like a doll, and threw him all the way to the other side of the room, his body crashing against a dumbell rack, knocking everything over.

The scuffle made Brad drop his phone. Amanda reached for it, and luckily, still unlocked, managed to scroll through the dozens of photos Brad took of the young Figure ladies.

"Ladies, looks like you have a peeping Tom on your backs. I'll take care of this," said Amanda.

By this time, Brad was scrambling to his feet, humiliated.

"Brad, your membership to this gym has been revoked. If I ever see you popping your ass over here again, you're gonna have to answer to me. Now get the fuck out of my gym!" Amanda ordered.

Hurriedly, he scooped up his belongings and darted for the door, leaving his phone behind. Still holding it in her hand, Amanda squeezed, her veins and striations in her arms bursting with power, and the smartphone was crushed in her hands. Proud of her victory, she sported a most muscular pose in front of the mirror, admiring the strength she possessed in her massive musculature, grunting with power.

"Wow Amanda! That was amazing!" I said.

"I know. I love intimidating jerks. These big muscles aren't just for show. You're impressed?" asked Amanda.

"Greatly. You remind me of my wife! She loves intimidating jerks too!"

Amanda laughed. "I take that as a compliment."

After our workout, Mike showed us the contracts and I agreed to run it by an attorney. I then headed for the showers. The male changing rooms were mostly decorated by sensual pictures of Amanda, this time, they were nudes! I could not imagine the number of guys who masturbated in this room, with Amanda's sexily muscular body and gorgeous face staring provocatively back at them. Even I felt the urge to cum. After my shower, I was sitting on the bench, checking my phone when the door opened, a robed Amanda stepping into the male showers. There was no one else around, amd I could pretty much guess what was about to get down.

"Erm...Amanda..." I started hesitatingly.

"Like my pictures? I noticed guys can't get enough of my body. And I love showing my body. I worked too hard for it, and it's a shame if I don't get to show EVERYTHING off..."

I gulped.

"But for you, you get more than just pictures. You get the whole package." And with that, she let her robe drop on the floor, exposing a really wet, really sexy, really pumped post-workout musculature. Her boobs were firm, her nipples erect, and her labia was just begging to be licked.

She pressed her naked body against mine, our muscles rubbing against each other, hardness against hardness, striation against striation, vein against vein. I felt my dick rising, brushing against her labia, as her firm breasts pressed against my chest. She ran her hands all over my body, feeling every bump and ridge there was to be touched. She even went in kissing the nipples on my magnificent chest. Seeing that I was not reciprocating, she grabbed my hands, and placed them over her muscles, prompting me to feel her ripped muscles as well. She even flexed for me, making sure I was getting the full picture. Finally, with one hand rubbing my erect cock, and the other behind my neck, she leaned in for the kiss. It was tender and the tongue was intoxicating. But it was the last straw for me. Realising how big a mistake I was making, I gently pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Amanda. I can't do it. I'm married to Jenna."

She turned my head so that our eyes were locked.

"But you love me. I know you do," she whispered.

"I don't know how I feel."

"I do."

In shame, I looked down, unable to meet her gaze. "We shouldn't."

She cupped both her hands around my cheek, and I could see her eyes glistening as if she was holding back her tears. "We should."

But I didn't do anything but stare into her eyes. So many emotions running through my head.

Standing there, as if the world stopped, Amanda took the hint. She pecked me on the cheek, before putting her robe back on, leaving me alone in the changing room, deep in emotional thought.