LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.

Started by big diesel, August 05, 2011, 08:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsianMusclelover

I like Rosanna/Rosie Harte

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Christal Cornick

Lovely collection of photographs here guys :)

Always lovely to see some all time British greats :*

Big hugs to you all


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Christal Cornick

 :-*
Great collection of pictures there guys :-)


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Atlantis

Yes Lisa Cross is missing from the above poll ?    She's probably the UKs most famous bodybuilder in recent years but not sure if she's my favorite.   Maybe Dawn Alison comes first, she has a great physique.   

anonymali

I would chose Joanna Thomas. In her early time she was breathtaking!

jubus


The Man

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

Mary-Anne Gaye is a great shout. An early crush of mine. I think she was on the James Whale show once. Don't suppose there are any pictures? I've looked everywhere. No joy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

albus


albus

Johanna Lee
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patrick_Henry

Good thread.. I have a lot of love for the UK bodybuilders.

I'm casting my vote for McCartney. A beautiful, fierce Alpha Female.. Bircumshaw & Joanne Lee would be my close runners-up.




fredzeppelin

A good, though not great, nation of producing female bodybuilders. Here's how I would rank them (I should
note that top 3 are indisputable. After that, its just an educated guess)

1. USA
2. Germany
3. Canada
4. Great Britain
5. Italy
6. Australia
7. Brazil
8. Russia
9. Holland (Hannie Van Aken, Ellen Van Maris -- good quality in the past but not so much lately)
10. Finland (suprising, but Paulina Talus, Marja Lehtonen, Marja Kalvala, and Salla Kauranen -- thats pretty good
                  pedigree)

bigfan2710

Andrulla all the way for me, but UK has been blessed with talent through the years.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login