LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.

Started by big diesel, August 05, 2011, 08:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle918

Beauty killed the beast so J. Thomas wins hands down...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


hhheeeyyy12345

I'd say Louise Rogers needs to enter the conversation


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd say Louise Rogers needs to enter the conversation


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's nice looking, but this poll is only about bodybuilders, not figure/fitness competitors.

rossi46

How about Michelle Jones


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

I wonder what's happened to her - she burst onto the scene a few years ago, then...nothing!

Her physique had great potential and was a real stunner!

lisa

Thank you for the mention guys but as someone said I have not been around to long and as yet i am still amateur. Hopefully over the next few weeks that will change as I will be at the Arnold in Madrid next week and the World Championship the week after If I place high enough I might be offered a pro card. I would upload a picture of how I am looking but dont know how to on this site. If one of you nice gentleman would like to represent me on Saradas I will happily send you pictures and other stuff to update the site on my behalf. Contact me on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lisa
xxx

RobMash

Hey Lisa, sent me the photos you want post on my email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I will happy to post them on Saradas
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Anonman

 I emailed her and she sent me this. Taken two weeks ago.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

gatorvin

i like lisa cross, but what about dawn sutherland? soooo beautiful
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gazzzz

Who is the chick in the pink dressed(very tanned) on the first page

Omfg!

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is the chick in the pink dressed(very tanned) on the first page

Omfg!


That's 1980s/early 90s FBB Bernie (Bernadette) Price.  If I remember correctly, she was (back then, at least) married/going out with a photographer - the first schmoe to hit the jackpot!  Before getting hooked on Women's Physique World and other US-based mags, I fantasized over the lovely Ms. Price, as she was (with Paula B) top of the UK FBBs at that time.  A very beautiful and sexy woman!

Gourmetguy

I know this has been discussed but...

Lisa Cross would get my vote   ;D
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

a1bubbler

Any pictures of Colleen Yates from 1990s? She controversially lost to Claudia Profanter (hot as she was) in one contest. I think she would have gained her pro card had she won.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SGREGOR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can you forget KIMBERLEY-ANNE JONES? So she did'nt do much internationally, You have got to give props where it's due.  My vote is for JOANNE McCARTNEY, Never knew she was a brit.  You know there are a hell of a lot more, Some have already mentioned a few.  Did you know that DESIREE ELLIS was born in england? Good idea, So let's get out the old muscle magazines and see who else we can come up with. ;D
I have another name to add to the mix, How about LORETTA LOMAX.  She was hot

Jeff Strong

There was an attractive girl called Jacquie Jackson several years ago - anyone know anything about her?